Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

MegaMew2, your Torchic must solo Brawly to evolve and then must defeat at least one of Winona's Pokemon alone before it can evolve again. Enjoy your Scramble!

Megamew2 take a Zangoose. Name him Zorro.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Megamew for your Magikarp- it must be caught in Route 119 and it has to defeat the Fisherman with the Feebas to evolve (west of the house with Wingulls, across the river).

Name it TheOriginal

MegaMew, take a Corphish. It must solo Wionna to evolve, and it must keep Crabhammer.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

^ at the person above, I think your restriction would be imposible because his/her torchic already needs to solo 1of winonas pokemon, MegaMew take a torkoal it needs to keep body slam and iron defense when learned
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Whoops! Sorry! Just let Corphish evolve whenever you want. :P

You can take a Voltorb, for MegaMew. It must solo Wallace/Juan to evolve. :P
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

MegaMew2 said no move restrictions...

Anyways, MegaMew2, take a Zubat, name it Flapper. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out, no exceptions. To evolve past Golbat, it must solo 10 trained Electric types.

Have fun.

XD Scramble Update:

I'm still chilling at the Oasis PokeSpot. The good news is that I finally found a Phanpy. I've been training it while I wait patiently for that stupid Surskit to show up.

lvl 22
    lvl 23
    lvl 23
    lvl 19
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

I would like to start an Emerald Scramble Challenge. My only requests are that my party is capable of learning all of the HMs and only 1 restriction per pokemon. I have already restarted Emerald and I am on Route 102 (I've done nothing there yet though) and my starter (and only pokemon so far) is my Treeko lvl 7. I don't care if I'm not allowed to use him (I would like to though) but i will NOT get rid of him permanently (I SRed for a Modest nature).

Regiultima, take a Meditite. To evolve, it must defeat a wild Duskull, Shuppet and Chimecho.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Regiultima Your Treecko can evolve into Grovyle anytime. Grovyle must then solo 2 of Juan's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Sceptile. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Regiultima take a Makuhita that evolves after it gets burned and still defeats the pokemon who burnt it.

Alright, three pokemon so far

-Treecko that can evolve into Grovyle anytime then he must then solo 2 of Juan's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Sceptile.

-Meditite that can only evolve after it defeats a wild Duskull, Shuppet, and Chimecho

-Makuhita that can only evolve after it gets burned and defeats the pokemon that burned it

-

-

-

Three Slots to go (still need someone who can fly and someone who can surf)
    Last edited by Regiultima; 22nd May 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Regiultima, you can use a Barboach. It must be used in the fight against May on Rt 119 if you want to evolve it.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

This looks fun, looks like I'll be doing an Emerald Scramble. Here are my restrictions:

[Starter that isn't Mudkip]
    [Fossil]
    [Psychic Type]
    []
    []
    []

The only HM's required are Waterfall, Surf, and Strength, and as this is my first scramble, please go easy one me. Oh, and no trades.

Regiultima, take a Numel and evolve it after it suffers either a poison or falls asleep.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

@Raiden

Take a Treeko with the same restriction as mine for my scramble challenge.

Raiden take a Cradily. It can only evolve once you have gotten it to the red zone and used Ingrain to heal all your HP back

Take a Ralts,must solo brawly's Makuhita before kirlia,after tha may evolve without restrictions

@Raiden, take a Tropius. It must always know Whirlwind and Fly can be its only STAB move.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

My team so far,

Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Lileep - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Tropius - I'm not sure. Is Sinnoh Champion saying it can learn both of them?

I don't mind nicknames, if you please.

EDIT: oh, nicknames for everyone except Ralts.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 22nd May 2011 at 3:24 AM.

@RegiUltima: Take a Wingull, name it Win Gull. Before the E4, it must know & keep a moveset of Surf, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, & Shock Wave. It must solo Drake.

@Raiden193: Take a Gyarados, name it Hydros. It must know & keep 3 level-up moves, & it must solo an E4 member.

Have fun you two.

Only one pokemon to go

-Treecko that can evolve into Grovyle anytime then he must then solo 2 of Juan's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Sceptile.

-Meditite that can only evolve after it defeats a wild Duskull, Shuppet, and Chimecho

-Makuhita that can only evolve after it gets burned and defeats the pokemon that burned it

-Barboach that can only evolve if it is used in the fight against May on route 119

-Wingull that must be named Win Gull. Before the E4, it must know & keep a moveset of Surf, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, & Shock Wave. It must solo Drake. I'm assuming it can evolve at any time (unless the one who posted this idea says otherwise)

-

Alright everyone. Wish me luck. :3
        Spoiler:- The Awesome Banner:
    ^Credit goes to Tyranitarquake for the awesome banner!
    Leaving for a long time. Goodbye.

Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Lileep - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Nanner the Tropius - Whirlwind an Fly may be its only STAB moves.

Hydros the Gyarados - must learn+keep 3 Lvl Up moves and must solo an E4
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 22nd May 2011 at 5:54 AM.

Raiden take a Sharpedo and nickname it Jaws. It must know all attacking moves unless they are stat boosting moves.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast