Page 18 of 111 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Lileep - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Tropius - Whirlwind an Fly may be its only STAB moves.

Hydros the Gyarados - must learn+keep 3 Lvl Up moves and must solo an E4
    You must name the unnicknamed Tropius: Nanner

Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Lileep - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Nanner the Tropius - Whirlwind an Fly may be its only STAB moves.

I have a second request for Treeko. Nickname it Regiultima (only first letter is in caps). It will fit, I just caught a random pokemon (and turned off the game without saving afterwards) and tried and it worked fine.

Random note about my XD Scramble challenge, after 20+ PokeSpot encounters for Surskit I decided that if I didn't find it within the next two times I would give up and use the Grimer from Phenac City in its place. The first encounter was a Hoppip and the second encounter was......Surskit. The very last encounter I was going to do and it finally showed up. But it is at lvl 10, so I'm going to have to train it before I take on Miror B in the Cave Pokespot.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Regiultima the Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Jaws the Sharpedo - Must know all physical moves or stat boosting moves.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Ok, so the team is:
    *Anorith: Must solo 1 of Norman's Pokemon and 1 of Winona's Pokemon, and has to learn Aerial Ace via TM to be able to evolve into Armaldo. S/he must always keep Metal Claw and Protect once s/he learns it and can only forget them if s/he soloes Steven's Armaldo. If you want to keep Metal Claw and Protect, then you don't have to solo Steven's Armaldo(yes, I copy-pasted this)
    * Snorunt: Evolve after I defeat Glacia. Must solo Drake (soloing is cool!)
    * Ralts: Kirlia after soloing 2 trainers in Brawly 's Gym. Gardevoir after soloing 3 triatlets.
    * Cacnea
    Name: Sahazred
    Nature: Hardy
    Moveset:
    Needle Arm
    Toxic
    Thunder Punch
    Focus Punch
    Solo 10 Chimechos for Cacturne (copy-pasting again)
    * Numel: Evolves at the same time as another Pokémon;
    * Torchic: Speed-lowering nature, evolves after soloing 10 Geodudes without healing in Poké Centers and evolves again when I reach the League.

As I can see, I didn 't even need to ask for a balanced team. Torchic and Numel in the same team is a problem, but having Scizor, Lucario, Empoleon and Weavile (all weak to Fire) in my Platinum team was harder. Well, no other posts about this challenge!

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Only one pokemon to go, it must be a flyer (I would like to start soon)

-Treecko that can evolve into Grovyle anytime then he must then solo 2 of Juan's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Sceptile.

-Meditite that can only evolve after it defeats a wild Duskull, Shuppet, and Chimecho

-Makuhita that can only evolve after it gets burned and defeats the pokemon that burned it

-Barboach that can only evolve if it is used in the fight against May on route 119

-Wingull that must be named Win Gull. Before the E4, it must know & keep a moveset of Surf, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, & Shock Wave. It must solo Drake. I'm assuming it can evolve at any time (unless the one who posted this idea says otherwise)

- [Flyer]

^Taillow nicknamed ShadeAce It can only learn flying moves, and can't evolve until it solos Flying Gym's Swellow
    Last edited by Ace of Shades; 22nd May 2011 at 7:08 PM.

~

Regiultima the Treecko - can evolve into Grovyle anytime, then must solo two of Juan's Pokemon to evolve once again.

Ylidarc the Lileep (happy?) - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

??? the Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Never mind the other two, I'm going to start. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 23rd May 2011 at 5:50 AM.

??? theLileep - Must go into critical health, then use Ingrain to restore all of its HP in order to evolve

??? the Ralts - Must solo Brawly's Makuhita to evolve into Kirlia, then can evolve into Gardevoir any time

Never mind the other two, I'm going to start. Wish me luck!
    If you want nickname suggestions for the other two, give them their final evolved form's name spelled backwards.

And so, Lileep has been named....Ylidarc!! (which doesn't sound half bad)
    ----------------
    Oh, and I'm not sure about the rules for this part, but are you only allowed to use the recommended Pokemon? (meaning you can't catch others as filler space)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 23rd May 2011 at 6:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    -Wingull that must be named Win Gull. Before the E4, it must know & keep a moveset of Surf, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, & Shock Wave. It must solo Drake. I'm assuming it can evolve at any time (unless the one who posted this idea says otherwise)
    As a general rule of thumb, if there isn't any mention on evolution in the challenge, then the Pokemon may evolve whenever you wish, unless, of course, you're doing a No-Evolution Scramble, but that's a different matter.

So far, I just made it to Petalburg City. I'm still amazed, since a Ralts was the third Pokemon I ran into on Route 102. If it was a girl, I was planning to name it Mizuki, but alas, it was a boy. Like I said, are we supposed to only catch the six recommended. That would mean we've only caught six Pokemon in the entire game, I think.

Definitely going to play Ruby again after beating Crystal, and I always end up getting the same team, and I want to change it. But I'm incapable of doing it on my own :P
    Soooo no-trade Ruby challenge, no terribly difficult or Rare Pokemon (Crappy bugs, Magikarp, Feebas) Preferably all fully-evolved.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

Burninator take a Whiscash named Felix. It must beat a team magma member to evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

burninator59 Take a Shuppet that has to solo 3 trainers of your choice in the seventh Gym to be able to evolve into Banette. S/he must also keep Will-o-wisp until you beat Sidney for the first time. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

@Raiden193- you can catch other pokemon but you can only use whatever you got for battles

@burninator59 take a Koffing that evolves after it uses Smokescreen to make one of Flannery's Torkoal moves miss.

burninator59, you are now the proud trainer of a Shroomish. To become Breeloom, you must use Effect Spore to inflict a status condition on at least three different Pokemon in Gyms (does not have to be the same Gym and can be the Leaders' or their underlings' Pokemon).

Anyway,
        Spoiler:- My Scramble's progress:

burninator59, you can use an Armaldo. Anorith needs to solo 5 wild pokemon located in the desert before evolving.

Burninator for your last Pokemon take a Pelliper that can't evolve until you have taught it Surf and Fly, and soloed Winona only using those two moves

-Whiscash named Felix. Must beat a team magma member to evolve. (Always wanted one of these )
    -Shuppet, must solo 3 trainers of your choice in the seventh Gym to be able to evolve into Banette. Must keep Will-o-wisp until after beating Sidney for the first time. (YES I'm just starting to love Ghosts )
    -Koffing. Evolve after it pisses off Flannery's Torkoal with Smokescreen. (NEVER trained a Poison type. This should be fun.)
    -Shroomish. Evolve once Effect Spore inflicts a status condition on at least three different Gym Pokemon. (THANK YOU for giving me a fighting type. I can't function without one.)
    -Armaldo. Anorith needs to solo 5 wild pokemon located in the desert before evolving. (Not excited about this, gotta say.)
    -Pelipper! Evolved after taught Surf and Fly, and Soloed Winona with those. FINALLY a familiar Pokemon. Some security :P

People should suggest nicknames for some of these, I enjoy them.

Hmmm mostly defensive team... Bahh lack of SpAtk and SpDef is lacking... Pelipper can handle it. SURF AND ICE BEAM ERREYTHING.

THANK YOU GUYS.
    Last edited by burninator59; 25th May 2011 at 12:10 AM.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

Weezing will have good Defense and can learn a few Special Attacks

Name your Koffing "Exhale"

XD Update:

I trained up Surskit and Phanpy and headed to the Rock PokeSpot to tackle Miror B (Literally in Phanpy's case). I defeated him easily and went to Pyrite to handle the ONBS Building. I made my way through the floors, defeating Cipher and snagging Pokemon as I went. When I reached the roof both Phanpy and Surskit evolved against the Cipher trainer with the Ralts. I used Masquerain and Donphan against the big lug holding Megg hostage and was able to successfully defeat him. I saved here. Unfortunately, I will not be able to continue this Scramble Challenge for a week due to my going out of town later today.

lvl 26
    lvl 26
    lvl 26
    lvl 25
    lvl 22

Exclamation Im going for it!!!

Hi there, Im taking a scramble challenge on my FR version. Here are my rules:
    -4 pokemon on party
    -All pokemon of the same type type (the first one suggested on posts)
    -First pokemon catchable before the second badge
    -No trades
    -Nicknames accepted
    -Evolving condiction encouraged
    -No starters
    -Only one move specification per pokemon
    *P.S. Im going Nuzlocke, wish me luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roloox View Post
    Hi there, Im taking a scramble challenge on my FR version. Here are my rules:
    -4 pokemon on party
    -All pokemon of the same type type (the first one suggested on posts)
    -First pokemon catchable before the second badge
    -No trades
    -Nicknames accepted
    -Evolving condiction encouraged
    -No starters
    -Only one move specification per pokemon
    *P.S. Im going Nuzlocke, wish me luck!!!
    Take a Pidgey. It must solo Brock to evolve, and it must solo Mt Moon, and must faint every Pokemon in there to evolve into Pidgeot.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

roloox, take a Butterfree. It must be fully evolved before you challenge Brock. It must always know Sleep Powder, starting at the level it learns that.

Page 18 of 111 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast