Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by roloox View Post
    Hi there, Im taking a scramble challenge on my FR version. Here are my rules:
    -4 pokemon on party
    -All pokemon of the same type type (the first one suggested on posts)
    -First pokemon catchable before the second badge
    -No trades
    -Nicknames accepted
    -Evolving condiction encouraged
    -No starters
    -Only one move specification per pokemon
    *P.S. Im going Nuzlocke, wish me luck!!!
    Have a Jigglypuff. It must defeat 10 Rock or Steel Types to evolve.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Roloox take a Venonat that must defeat 7 team rocket members before evolving.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Talking Okay!!

Okay:
    -pidgey (solo Brock to evolve)(solo Mt. Moon to evolve again)
    -butterfree (fully evolved when facing Brock) (always knowing sleep powder)
    -
    -

Since Pokemon Own chose pidgey and winter02 chose butterfree the remaining pokemon have to be flying type, so im not taking jigglypuff and venonat.
    Any ideas for nicknames?
    Still missing two...
    Also, since im going Nuzlocke i will accept one extra pokemon to have available in case one of the other four faint.
    Thanks for your posts, keep them coming please!

Nickname your Butterfree "Summerstar". Good luck with your challenge!

Take a Fearow. It can only evolve from Spearow once it has OHKOed a Pokemon with Fury Attack that can not be less than 5 levels lower than it

Talking One more

Team:
    -pidgey (no nickname yet) (evolve to pigeotto by soloing Brock)(evolve to peadgeot by soloing Mt. Moon and defeating every pokemon there)
    -Summerstar (butterfree) (fully evolved when facing Brock)(must know sleep powder)
    -spearrow (no nickname yet)(only evolves after OHKO a pokemon no more than 5 levels weaker with Fury Attack)
    -
    Nice! I like the conditions so far. Only one to go, thanks PokemonOwn, Winter02 and Electrivire Addict!!!

Oh and please suggest nicknames...

Name Pidgey; CommonFail.

Speedruns:

roloox take a Magikarp that evolves after it can defeat one of Gary's pokemon in Cerulean City. Name it Riptide

Thumbs up Almost ready...

Team:
    -CommonFail (pidgey)(evolve to pigeotto by soloing Brock)(evolve to peadgeot by soloing Mt. Moon and defeating every pokemon there)
    -Summerstar (butterfree) (fully evolved when facing Brock)(must know sleep powder)
    -spearrow (no nickname yet)(only evolves after OHKO a pokemon no more than 5 levels weaker with Fury Attack)
    -Riptide (magikarp)(evolves after defeating one of the rival's pokemon in Cerulean)

Thanks SilverMorty.
    And finally, i need a nickname for spearrow, suggestions?

UPDATE!

So, I finally made to Dewford Town. Immediately, I changed the trendy saying to EMERALD HAPPINESS ( but it's not like I need a Feebas or anything). After, I went to the Gym and annihilated all of the trainers. I have yet to face Brawly, since I went straight to Granite Cave after that. In the dark. It wasn't that hard, since I already knew my way from a previous playthrough, so I made it to Steven with ease. I'm now training Jun to around Lvl 19.

@roloox name your Spearow Wingsley, and you're set to go!

So, I finally got the Knuckle Badge, and it wasn't all that hard. I kept spamming Confusion and everything worked out fine. The only hit I received was from Brawly's Machop, while Meditie killed itself in its own confusion. Makuhita was a 1 Hit KO. Oh, and Hydros (the floppy Magikarp) finally learned something; Tackle! Not very useful, but it's a start, right~?
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 25th May 2011 at 5:10 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by roloox View Post
    Team:
    -CommonFail (pidgey)(evolve to pigeotto by soloing Brock)(evolve to peadgeot by soloing Mt. Moon and defeating every pokemon there)
    -Riptide (magikarp)(evolves after defeating one of the rival's pokemon in Cerulean)

Thanks SilverMorty.
    And finally, i need a nickname for spearrow, suggestions?
    You should nickname the Spearow as PointyBeak.

So I finally got my Emerald version back and i am officially done with school too so now I can accomplish my goal of doing a scramble challenge in every region this summer. One water pokemon is a must. No soloing gym leaders. I do not have the ability to trade with my generation 3 games. Also no pokemon that have to be caught at a really late point in the game. For example: Bagon, Relicanth, etc. I will be starting with Treecko as well.

Treecko
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

rusaemfrlg, take a Taillow. Evolve after it has defeated a wild Nincada, Whismur and Makuhita. It must always know Aerial Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    So I finally got my Emerald version back and i am officially done with school too so now I can accomplish my goal of doing a scramble challenge in every region this summer. One water pokemon is a must. No soloing gym leaders. I do not have the ability to trade with my generation 3 games. Also no pokemon that have to be caught at a really late point in the game. For example: Bagon, Relicanth, etc. I will be starting with Treecko as well.

Treecko
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Have a Ralts. It must solo Brawly to evolve, and it make 10 Dark Types faint to evolve again.

Speedruns:

Take a Wailord. It can only evolve once you solo Tate and Liza (bring in two Pokemon to the battles and faint your partner)

Treecko
    Taliow-must know aerial ace, defeat whismur, nincada and Makuhita
    Ralts
    -
    -
    -

Also I think i'm going to reject wailord.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 26th May 2011 at 9:09 PM.

Grr...Fine, it must solo Maxie and Tabitha. It can't attack until you have fainted Steven's Pokemon

rusaemfrlg take a Gulpin that evolves after eating 10 held berries

Hey RUSAEMFRLG, take a Numel. You must get it with a Rawst (I guess) berry. If it doesn 't have the berry, release it until you get one with the berry

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

So we got:

Treecko
    Tailow- defeat makuhita, nincada and whismur
    Ralts
    Gulpin-eat ten berries
    Numel-must be holding a rawst berry
    Wailmer

Last pokemon needs to be a water type.

EDIT: I found out you can actually catch Wailmer with a good rod. Sorry about that ElecticvireAddict but I was under the impression that you had to wait until you obtained the super rod before you could catch Wailmer.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 27th May 2011 at 3:06 AM.

rusaemfrlg, have a Tentacool. To evolve, it must have all 5 Normal Rank contest ribbons. Enjoy.

EDIT: nevermind. you still needed a Water-type when I posted that . . .

Oh, I am going to reject one of the team members for my Fire red Challenge. I am going to reject Pidgeot, just because its a little generic and I've used it a million times before. So if somebody could suggest a pokemon that is not one of the types below, that would be really great.

Charmander
    Kingler
    Dugtrio
    Marowak
    Poliwrath
    -

rusaemfrlg, have a Paras. Must be used to help capture at least two of your other Pokemon in order to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    rusaemfrlg, have a Paras. Must be used to help capture at least two of your other Pokemon in order to evolve.
    Sorry, but somebody else already suggested Paras to me and I already rejected it. Plus i'm using Paras on my Soulsilver scramble challenge anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Sorry, but somebody else already suggested Paras to me and I already rejected it. Plus i'm using Paras on my Soulsilver scramble challenge anyway.
    How about an Exeggcute, then? Must have at least P200,000 before you can evolve it.

Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast