Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

w2damax, take a Slugma named Walt. It needs to solo 3 different trainers in 3 different gyms before it can evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

w2damax take a Sandshrew that evolves after it defeats Flannery's Torkoal. Name it Dusty

I'm going to try a challenge on my leaf green version, my only request would be that I get to keep my starter.
    Any other restrictions are welcome.

Well crap. I meat FIRERED >.< How did i not notice that with all the suggestions? Starting over suggestions, same rules apply

w2damax take an Ekans. Evolve it after it defeats the Exeggcute in Celadon gym. Name it Rattles.

Tiempo take a Poliwag. Evolve it to Poliwhirl after it KOs itself due to confusion. Evolve it to Poliwrath when you defeat your rival in Silph Co.

Tiempo, get a Geodude. Evolve it to Graveler after it beats one pokemon in the Cerulean gym and every single trainer in the Vermillion gym without help.

I'm going to play through sapphire suggestions
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Noseklig, take a Makuhita. When it evolved into a Hariyama, it must KO each of Walace's pokemon.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

w2damax, take a Clefairy that must solo two trainers in a row to evolve.

Noseklig, catch a Corphish. No restrictions.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

noseklig, take a Poochyena. To evolve it must defeat one of Brawly's Pokemon.

w2damax, take a Weedle. It must evolve into a Kakuna before you enter Pewter City and must not evolve into A Beedrill until you exit Pewter City. Name it Bead.

My leaf green team so far:
    1. Poliwag- Evolve it to Poliwhirl after it KOs itself due to confusion. Evolve it to Poliwrath when you defeat your rival in Silph Co.
    2. Geodude- Evolve it to Graveler after it beats one pokemon in the Cerulean gym and every single trainer in the Vermillion gym without help.
    3. Bulbasaur- It must become Ivysaur within a cave (Mt. Moon, Rock Tunnel, etc). To become Venusaur, it must land the finishing blow on at least 2 of Erika's Pokemon.
    4. Grimer- Evolve it after ko one of sabrinas pokemon by itself
    5. Bellsprout- You can teach it either a Grass or a Poison move, but only one.
    You must evolve it twice in the Celadon Gym without leaving the building or challenging Erika (You can challenge her as soon as you have victreebel).
    6. Ditto

All done, Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Tiempo; 27th March 2012 at 3:28 AM.

Tiempo, have a Bulbasaur as your starter. It must become Ivysaur within a cave (Mt. Moon, Rock Tunnel, etc). To become Venusaur, it must land the finishing blow on at least 2 of Erika's Pokemon.

w2damax, have a Psyduck that can become Golduck after defeating 10 of its own species. Name it Donald.

noseklig, have an Oddish that must use Absorb to end a battle with more HP than it started with 3 times before becoming Gloom. To become Vileplume or Bellossom (your choice), Gloom must defeat 8 fully evolved Bug-types.
    Last edited by Ememew; 26th March 2012 at 7:58 PM.

Tiempo, grimer evolve it after ko one of sabrinas pokemon by itself

My Sapphire team
    1. Hariyama- must ko all of wallaces pokemon
    2. Corphish
    3. Poochyena- evole must defeat one of brawleys pokemon
    4.Oddish- that must use Absorb to end a battle with more HP than it started with 3 times before becoming Gloom. To become Vileplume or Bellossom (your choice), Gloom must defeat 8 fully evolved Bug-types.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Okay guys i'm new to the Forums so please correct me if i do summit wrong :/

Okay i'm doing a playthrough of Fire-Red, My only Restrictions

- I want my 1st Pokemon to be either the Starter or Route 1, 2, 22 or Viridan Forest (Yes Even Ratata) So i'll even put out the choices:

Any other Restrictions will be allowed.

xForTune, use Charmander and must be the only pokemon used for pewter city gym
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

Tiempo, catch a Bellsprout. You can teach it either a Grass or a Poison move, but only one.
    You must evolve it twice in the Celadon Gym without leaving the building or challenging Erika (You can challenge her as soon as you have victreebel).
    Last edited by Arbok4Ever; 26th March 2012 at 8:10 PM.

ARBOK
    EVER

Quote Originally Posted by noseklig View Post
    xForTune, use Charmander and must be the only pokemon used for pewter city gym
    Can it Evolve before the Gym, or Evolve after?

it can evolve before
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

@noseklig - Any nickname requirement?

xForTune, catch an Ekans and make it evolve after battling Giovanni in the Rocket game corner. It must know Bite and Glare throughout the whole game.
    Don't give it a nickname.

ARBOK
    EVER

Quote Originally Posted by xForTune View Post
    @noseklig - Any nickname requirement?
    no nickname requirement
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

@Noseklig, For your Sapphire Playthrough, Catch a Trapinch, Name it Dust - To evolve to Vibrava it must have Defeated 1 of Flannery's Pokemon, and For Flygon, Two of Winona's Pokemon

Okay, I'm starting a challenge on Emerald myself. Here are the rules:
    -no trading
    -all Pokémon must have a nickname
    -one of my Pokémon should learn Surf, Dive and Waterfall
    -no Fire Pokémon.

ARBOK
    EVER

Arbok4Ever, Zigzagoon nickname ziggy evole only after beating one of brawly's pokemon
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

@Arbok4Ever

Take a Mudkip, it will be the one Learning Surf, Dive and Waterfall and also Muddy Water, Its Nickname must be either Fins or Aqua

My Firered Challenge so far:

Mr.SNUGGLES (Female - Gutted when i found out (no Nick- Requirement)) Must defeat Pewter Gym alone

Must NOT have a nickname, -Not Caught Yet- Must keep Bite and glare and can only evole after beating giovanni at Game Corner

Arbok4Ever take a Seviper named Orochi. It must learn Secret Power.

Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast