Page 64 of 111 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hows bout a challenge on Sapphire. Only rule is ALL MUST HAVE NICKNAMES

pikachu

is

claimed

@celebimasters_93, take a Wingull. It must solely defeat Wattson's Magneton in order to evolve. Once evolved, it must be the only Pokémon that learns Surf and Fly! You can name it Scylla.

xxx

celebimasters_93, take a Seviper. It can't use Poison type moves until you defeat Archie on Mt Chimney. You must also teach it Dig.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

celebimasters_93, take a Torkoal which must know Overheat. Name it FieryTanks.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

celebimasters take a Rhyhorn that evolves after it defeats 5 Lairon without using Ground moves. Name it Drillbit.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 2nd April 2012 at 1:57 AM.

Sounds fun

I'll do a Scramble playthrough of Fire Red.

Only requirement is that I get to keep my starter, however, you may pick which starter I will use (and requirements for how to evolve it)
    Otherwise, you guys pick the Pokemon and evolution requirements for my playthrough (However, I'd wish for the Pokemon to be caught as I progress, for example don't just pick Pokemon I can get early, but don't pick just Pokemon I can't get until late in the game.)

Also, you can pick nicknames.

As for difficulty, I want a decent challenge, just don't make insane requirements for me (Like evolving my starter near the end-game)

Team so far:
    1. Rain the Squirtle (Can't use Water moves stronger than Bubble prior to Brock)
    Evolution requirement:
    Wartortle: Stay as the 1st in the party through the entire Mt. Moon, fainting = return.
    Blastoise: Succesfully use Protect twice in a row in three seperate battles.

2. Gemini the Doduo
    Evolution requirement: Catch a Chansey

3. Ion the Eevee --> Jolteon
    Evolution requirement: Defeat an Electric-type after being affected by Static.

4. RRRoarings the Growlithe
    Evolution requirement: Single-handedly defeat the bike gang at Three Island.

5. ___ the ___
    6. ___ the ___
    Last edited by AllyNidhogg; 3rd April 2012 at 7:31 PM.

AllyNidhogg, take Squirtle as your starter. It may not use any water move stronger than Bubble against Brock, but may use any moves you like after Brock is defeated. To become Wartortle, it must lead your team through Mt. Moon (meaning it must be in the first position of your party, although you may switch once a battle begins). If it faints, you must leave Mt. Moon until Squirtle is able to lead the party again. To become Blastoise, you must use Protect successfully twice in a row during three separate battles. Name it Rain.

celebimasters, take a Cacnea named Spines. To evolve, you must defeat any combination (totaling 14) of Flying, Fire, and Poison Pokemon. It must keep Spikes once learned.
    Last edited by Ememew; 3rd April 2012 at 2:03 AM.

AllyNidhogg, take a Doduo named Gemini. It can't evolve until you find and catch a Chansey in the Safari Zone.

AllyNidhogg take an Eevee. Evolve it to Jolteon after it defeats an Electric type after being paralyzed by Static in the same battle.

Name it Ion.

AllyNidhogg, take a Growlithe which can evolve after soloing all the members of the Bike Gang when you first visit the third of the Sevii Islands. Name it RRRoarings.

Thumbs up

Great choices so far! There's a big gap between my starter and the first Pokemon I'll catch though, so maybe a Pokemon I can get between the 1st and the 3rd gym? And fossils?

Now I have a Water, an Electric, a Fire, and a Normal/Flying type.

I still need two more Pokemon, so tell me who you think I should use!

Team so far:
    1. Rain the Squirtle (Can't use Water moves stronger than Bubble prior to Brock)
    Evolution requirement:
    Wartortle: Stay as the 1st in the party through the entire Mt. Moon, fainting = return.

2. Gemini the Doduo

5. snakE the Ekans
    Evolution requirement: Successfully use Glare the first turn in 5 separate battles.

6. ___ the ___
    Evolution requirement:
    Last edited by AllyNidhogg; 3rd April 2012 at 8:28 PM.

AllyNidhogg, take an Ekans named snakE and must successfully use Glare the first turn in five separate battles to evolve.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

AllyNidhogg, take a Jynx. (You have to trade a poliwhirl for it in Cerulean City, auto nicknamed ZYNX.) It must freeze with powder snow before USING any other ice move.

Thumbs up

Thanks! Now I'm ready to go!

Team:
    Evolution requirement:

2. Gemini the Doduo

5. snakE the Ekans
    Evolution requirement: Successfully use Glare the first turn in 5 separate battles.

6. ZYNX the Jynx (Must freeze a Pokemon with Powder Snow before using any other Ice moves.)

I would also like to have a scramble thread for emerald where i can keep my starter which you may chose and i must have a water,fire,and grass type(elemental trio 1 of each such as mudkip,cacnea and numel as an example) and average challenges so, not extremely hard.
    Thanks
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

auraguardian123, take a Barboach which can evolve after it defeats three different fully-evolved Electric-types without using Ground-type moves.

auraguardian123, take a Treecko. In order to evolve it into a Grovyle, it must single-handedly defeat two trainers in a row, without using any healing methods (Neither potions nor Absorb). Then, in order to evolve it into a Sceptile, it must decrease the Defense of a Fire-type Pokemon by six levels (Equal to 6 Leers or 3 Screechs) and then single-handedly defeat it without Revives.

auraguardian123, take a Slugma that must solo Norman's strongest Slaking to evolve.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

auraguardian take a Skarmory that can't learn Fly until it defeats Winona's Skarmory

Well. I want to do a scramble. Firered. got it?

- Six members. Try to space out when I get them.
    - Not too many overlaping types.
    - Make it difficult.

TEAM

Tyoyo3131, have the Lapras from Silph Co. If you want a nickname, call it "Icesight." It must always be in the first position of your party when surfing. If it faints and is unable to lead the party over water, you must either immediately Revive it or return to land until it is healed. You may, however, switch once a battle starts. It must also be used to battle (to catch or defeat) at least one of the legendary birds.
    Last edited by Ememew; 5th April 2012 at 5:26 AM.

@Tyoyo3131, take a Pikachu. It must solely defeat Lt.Surge's Pikachu and learn all of its moves before it can evolve into Raichu!

xxx

I forgot to mention hoenn pokemon only so skarmory and slugma are non usable but thanks anyway
    My team
    Treecko- In order to evolve it into a Grovyle, it must single-handedly defeat two trainers in a row, without using any healing methods (Neither potions nor Absorb). Then, in order to evolve it into a Sceptile, it must decrease the Defense of a Fire-type Pokemon by six levels (Equal to 6 Leers or 3 Screechs) and then single-handedly defeat it without Revives.
    Barboach- which can evolve after it defeats three different fully-evolved Electric-types without using Ground-type moves.
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

Quote Originally Posted by auraguardian123 View Post
    I forgot to mention hoenn pokemon only so skarmory and slugma are non usable but thanks anyway
    Slugma (Fiery Path) and Skarmory (Route 113) are both available in the wild in Hoenn, but if you only want Pokemon introduced in Gen 3, have a Taillow that can become Swellow only after defeating 4 Electric Pokemon while paralyzed. It can only use Fly to travel after using only that move to defeat a trainer's Pokemon in a double battle (it's partner may only damage the target Taillow/Swellow isn't focusing on).
    Last edited by Ememew; 5th April 2012 at 6:14 AM.

so you want only Gen 3 introduced pokemon? Then take an Anorith that evolves when you defeat the Team Aqua Admins Shelly and Matt.

Tyoyo take a Mr. Mime. It must keeo Role Play and use it against 4 Gym Leaders and 1 Elite Four battle.

Page 64 of 111 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast