Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Still need one more for my Sapphire scramble challenge

pikachu

is

claimed

Tyoyo3131, take a Mankey which must solo all the trainers in the Pokemon Tower before evolving. It must also solo Misty's Starmie before it may use Fighting-type moves in battle.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    Still need one more for my Sapphire scramble challenge
    Make a list of the five you have so far, and then someone will suggest something depending on your current team. You haven't updated since the previous suggestions were given.

xxx

1) Wingull. It must solely defeat Wattson's Magneton in order to evolve. Once evolved, it must be the only Pokémon that learns Surf and Fly! You can name it Scylla.
    2) Seviper. It can't use Poison type moves until you defeat Archie on Mt Chimney. You must also teach it Dig.
    3) Torkoal which must know Overheat. Name it FieryTanks.
    4) Rhyhorn that evolves after it defeats 5 Lairon without using Ground moves. Name it Drillbit.
    5) Cacnea named Spines. To evolve, you must defeat any combination (totaling 14) of Flying, Fire, and Poison Pokemon. It must keep Spikes once learned.

Need 1 more before I start my challenge on Sapphire

pikachu

is

claimed

Okay. One more needed. Preferably a grass type.

Team

Lapras-It must always be in the first position of my party when surfing. If it faints and is unable to lead the party over water, I must either immediately Revive it or return to land until it is healed. I may, however, switch once a battle starts. It must also be used to battle (to catch or defeat) at least one of the legendary birds.

Pikachu- It must solely defeat Lt.Surge's Pikachu and learn all of its moves before it can evolve into Raichu.

Mr. Mime- Must keep Role Play and use it against 4 Gym Leaders and 1 Elite Four battle.

Mankey- Must solo all the trainers in the Pokemon Tower before evolving. It must also solo Misty's Starmie before it may use Fighting-type moves in battle.

Charmander- Must solo my Rival in Cerulean City to evolve once and Solo Koga's Weezing AND Muk to evolve again.
    Last edited by Tyoyo3131; 6th April 2012 at 12:29 AM.

Tyoyo3131, take a Charmander that must solo your Rival in Cerulean City to evolve once and Solo Koga's Weezing AND Muk to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Okay. One more needed. I need a flier.

Charmander- Must solo my Rival in Cerulean City to evolve once and Solo Koga's Weezing AND Muk to evolve again.
    I already gave you one, so I can't assign another, but I would like to point out that Charizard is able to learn Fly.

Also, I am thinking of a Scramble on Sapphire. I would like my Pokemon spread out relatively evenly throughout the game (not all at the beginning or end) and want to keep my starter. I will pick the nicknames. I would also like to have all the HMs available among my team and would like as few type overlaps as possible. I am able to trade, so I can accept things that need to be traded to evolve.

If possible, give restrictions that match the Pokemon (i.e. that relate to the Pokemon's Dex entry or show off a move or ability the Pokemon has). Not too hard, please.

Team:
    1. Spinda. First Restriction, it must have a spot touching it's left eye. Second, It must keep Teeter Dance in it's moveset. (Thanks, Tyoyo3131)
    2. Swablu which can evolve after being hit by a poison move and then directly afterwards by a water move (thanks, Winter02).
    3. Geodude. Evolve it after it solos a Hiker's team (for stepping on him ) To evolve to Golem, it has to defeat all the trainers in Jagged Pass with Rollout (start from the top then move your way downhill, then start at the top again to fight any I missed). (Thanks, SilverMorty)
    Last edited by Ememew; 6th April 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    I already gave you one, so I can't assign another, but I would like to point out that Charizard is able to learn Fly.

Also, I am thinking of a Scramble on Sapphire. I would like my Pokemon spread out relatively evenly throughout the game (not all at the beginning or end) and want to keep my starter. I will pick the nicknames. I would also like to have all the HMs available among my team.

If possible, give restrictions that match the Pokemon (i.e. that relate to the Pokemon's Dex entry or show off a move or ability the Pokemon has). Not too hard, please.
    Point Taken. Any pokemon then!

Ememew, take a Spinda. First Restriction, it must have a spot touching it's left eye. Second, It must keep Teeter Dance in it's moveset.
    Last edited by Tyoyo3131; 6th April 2012 at 12:37 AM.

Ememew, take a Swablu which can evolve after being hit by a poison move and then directly afterwards by a water move (it's dex entries says it takes showers after getting dirty).

Thanks 2 more pokemon
    Treecko- In order to evolve it into a Grovyle, it must single-handedly defeat two trainers in a row, without using any healing methods (Neither potions nor Absorb). Then, in order to evolve it into a Sceptile, it must decrease the Defense of a Fire-type Pokemon by six levels (Equal to 6 Leers or 3 Screechs) and then single-handedly defeat it without Revives.
    Barboach- which can evolve after it defeats three different fully-evolved Electric-types without using Ground-type moves
    Anorith that evolves when you defeat the Team Aqua Admins Shelly and Matt.
    Taillow that can become Swellow only after defeating 4 Electric Pokemon while paralyzed
    And i need a fire type pokemon still
    Thanxs
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

Ememew take a Geodude. Evolve it after it solos a Hiker's team (for stepping on him )

To evolve to Golem, it has to defeat all the trainers in Jagged Pass with Rollout (start from the top then move your way downhill, then start at the top again to fight any you missed).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Okay. One more needed. Preferably a grass type.

Team

Lapras-It must always be in the first position of my party when surfing. If it faints and is unable to lead the party over water, I must either immediately Revive it or return to land until it is healed. I may, however, switch once a battle starts. It must also be used to battle (to catch or defeat) at least one of the legendary birds.

Pikachu- It must solely defeat Lt.Surge's Pikachu and learn all of its moves before it can evolve into Raichu.

Mr. Mime- Must keep Role Play and use it against 4 Gym Leaders and 1 Elite Four battle.

Mankey- Must solo all the trainers in the Pokemon Tower before evolving. It must also solo Misty's Starmie before it may use Fighting-type moves in battle.

I was seemingly forgoten, so.... Anyone? you can reccomend a second if you like.

Tyoyo3131 catch an oddish and name it raddish. Once it evolves into Gloom if it has a higher Spec att then evolve it into Vileplume, if it has a higher spec def evolve it into bellossom
    Kamehameha

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    1) Wingull. It must solely defeat Wattson's Magneton in order to evolve. Once evolved, it must be the only Pokémon that learns Surf and Fly! You can name it Scylla.
    2) Seviper. It can't use Poison type moves until you defeat Archie on Mt Chimney. You must also teach it Dig.
    3) Torkoal which must know Overheat. Name it FieryTanks.
    4) Rhyhorn that evolves after it defeats 5 Lairon without using Ground moves. Name it Drillbit.
    5) Cacnea named Spines. To evolve, you must defeat any combination (totaling 14) of Flying, Fire, and Poison Pokemon. It must keep Spikes once learned.

Need 1 more before I start my challenge on Sapphire
    People who have already given me a pokemon may give me a second if they wish to do so.

pikachu

is

claimed

celebimasters, I notice you have a lot of things that either don't evolve or only evolve once. Let's mix this up a bit, shall we? Have a Ralts that can become Kirlia after defeating any Pokemon that resists Psychic moves. It may fully evolve once the rest of your team is all caught and evolved.

Oddish- Once it evolves into Gloom if it has a higher Special Attack then evolve it into Vileplume, if it has a higher Special Defence evolve it into Bellossom.

Posted it here to remind myself. Thanks people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Also, I am thinking of a Scramble on Sapphire. I would like my Pokemon spread out relatively evenly throughout the game (not all at the beginning or end) and want to keep my starter. I will pick the nicknames. I would also like to have all the HMs available among my team and would like as few type overlaps as possible. I am able to trade, so I can accept things that need to be traded to evolve.

Team:
    1. Spinda. First Restriction, it must have a spot touching it's left eye. Second, It must keep Teeter Dance in it's moveset. (Thanks, Tyoyo3131)
    2. Swablu which can evolve after being hit by a poison move and then directly afterwards by a water move (thanks, Winter02).
    3. Geodude. Evolve it after it solos a Hiker's team (for stepping on him ) To evolve to Golem, it has to defeat all the trainers in Jagged Pass with Rollout (start from the top then move your way downhill, then start at the top again to fight any I missed). (Thanks, SilverMorty)
    I still need three more.

Ememew, take a Snorunt. It can evolve once 3 Pokemon have been knocked out because of damage from Hail.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Thanks all. I have my team.

Team so far (sapphire scramble):
    1. Mudkip as your starter, it's Pokedex entry mentions it can crush rocks bigger than itself, so he must always keep Rock Smash. Another part of it's dex entry says it can unleash tons of power in tight situations, so he must also beat 5 Pokemon with Bide to evolve once, and same thing 10 more times to evolve again (thanks, ilovedieno).
    2. Geodude. Evolve it after it solos a Hiker's team (for stepping on him ) To evolve to Golem, it has to defeat all the trainers in Jagged Pass with Rollout (start from the top then move your way downhill, then start at the top again to fight any I missed). (Thanks, SilverMorty)
    3. . Spinda. First Restriction, it must have a spot touching it's left eye. Second, It must keep Teeter Dance in it's moveset. (Thanks, Tyoyo3131)
    4. Swablu which can evolve after being hit by a poison move and then directly afterwards by a water move (thanks, Winter02).
    5 Magnemite. Its entry says: Magnemite floats in the air by emitting electromagnetic waves from the units at its sides. These waves block gravity. This Pokémon becomes incapable of flight if its internal electrical supply is depleted. So Magnemite must keep at least two electrical moves and screech (thanks, xForTune).
    6. Snorunt. It can evolve once 3 Pokemon have been knocked out because of damage from Hail. (Thanks, Drummerdude).

Looks like Grass-types will be really fun to fight early on . . .
    Last edited by Ememew; 8th April 2012 at 7:42 PM. Reason: added last Pokemon

Ememew, take a Mudkip as your starter, it's Pokedex entry mentions it can crush rocks bigger than itself, so he must always keep Rock Smash.
    Another part of it's dex entry says it can unleash tons of power in tight situations, so he must also beat 5 Pokemon with Bide to evolve once, and same thing 10 more times to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Ememew take a Magnemite. Its entry says: Magnemite floats in the air by emitting electromagnetic waves from the units at its sides. These waves block gravity. This Pokémon becomes incapable of flight if its internal electrical supply is depleted. So Magnemite must keep atleast two electical moves and screech.

Will Be Updated everytime I catch a Pokemon, Get a Badge etc.

Going for a Ruby Scramble to go along with my Emerald and Sapphire challenges.

Rules:
    -Must have flyer and surfer
    -No duplicate Pokemon (Look in my sig)
    -Nicknames are decided by me
    -Nothing crazy hard (Ex. Wurmple must solo Roxanne before evolving into Cascoon/Silcoon)
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Raptor, take a Shroomish. It must be female and has to solo your rival's starter at any time to evolve. Also, it must always know 1 stat move (as in a move that affects either Shroomish's stats or the foe's).

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Raptor737, take a Marill which must solo one trainer in the 3rd gym before evolving, and one Aroma Lady or Guitarist before it may learn Surf.

@Raptor737, take a Swablu. It can be your Flier. It must solely defeat Winona's Altaria in order to become one! It must not forget Dragon Dance once learnt.

xxx

Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast