Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

K, I'd like a Sapphire scramble please. All I'll need are a surfer and a flyer, but other than that, go to town on what I'll get.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Rey Alejandro, take a Tentacool. It must be captured when you are surfing in a city. Evolve it after it has defeated four wild Pelipper by only using Surf.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Rey Alejandro, take a Tentacool. It must be captured when you are surfing in a city. Evolve it after it has defeated four wild Pelipper by only using Surf.
    How does that work exactly? I need to catch it by surfing, but I'd have to use surf, which I can't use because I don't have a surfer yet...
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Just use another Pokemon for surfing when you capture it.
    Δ

Rey Alejandro, take a Skarmory named Teran. It must be taught Secret Power and keep it for the entirety of its stay on your team. It must also create your secret base.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

wait, you can use other pokemon than the ones given? Like, I read the first post, but it didn't say that, so I assumed you couldn't.

Also, I nickname my own pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    wait, you can use other pokemon than the ones given?
    I suppose that is up to you, not sure though. I would guess having other Pokemon on your team but not using them in battle is fine. Though if you are unsure how to do, capture the Tentacool by fishing instead.
    Δ

time for an update:

fought my way through petalburg woods
    defeated the 20 wishmur for torchic to evolve
    lotad solod the 1st gym so it could evolve aswell
    save.

----
    team:
    - combusken level 17
    - Lombre level 15
    -
    -
    -
    -
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Rey Alejandro, have a Makuhita. To evolve, it must solo Flannery. May not ever learn Belly Drum.

Take a Torchic, Rey Alejandro. Can only get to Combusken after soloing Dewford. Evolves again after Defeating Winona 's Skarmory and Altaria.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Team so far:

Pelipper(Can only use/know surf and fly)
    Camerupt, must use fissure on at least two of the Champion's pokemon
    Snorunt, catch before battling Tate and Liza, evolve before Wallace(not Juan, I'm playing ruby)
    Treecko, only allowed to do special damage or moves that don't directly damage target, evolve after soloing Roxanne, and again after soloing Tate and Liza
    -
    -

Just need two more. So far the hardest part is gonna be Treecko, I just know it. xD
    White FC: 1936-0798-9670
    White 2 FC: 4256-1519-7273
    3DS FC: 1864-9756-1181
    Friend Safari: Fighting Type
    Hariyama, Sawk, and Machoke

Tshiv, take a Minun. It must be taught Return and solo one of the 8th Gym Leader's Pokemon with just pure love. XD

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Reeey take a Seviper. Get it at the first chance you get and it must land an attack on a pokemon in every battle against a gym leader from when you get it to the end of the game, including E4.
    Last edited by Hiro__; 1st May 2011 at 11:02 PM.

Tshiv, take a Jigglypuff (caught in the area by Meteor Falls). To evolve it must win a Master-Rank contest of your choice with a high enough score to have it's picture added to the Art Museum in Lilicove.

Final result:
    Pelipper(Can only use/know surf and fly)
    Camerupt, must use fissure on at least two of the Champion's pokemon
    Snorunt, catch before battling Tate and Liza, evolve before Wallace(not Juan, I'm playing ruby)
    Treecko, only allowed to do special damage or moves that don't directly damage target, evolve after soloing Roxanne, and again after soloing Tate and Liza
    Minun. It must be taught Return and solo one of the 8th Gym Leader's Pokemon with just pure love. (Hahaha best restriction ever. xD)
    Jigglypuff (caught in the area by Meteor Falls). To evolve it must win a Master-Rank contest of your choice with a high enough score to have it's picture added to the Art Museum in Lilicove.

Thanks! I'll just add this to my list of scramble challenges to do. xD
    White FC: 1936-0798-9670
    White 2 FC: 4256-1519-7273
    3DS FC: 1864-9756-1181
    Friend Safari: Fighting Type
    Hariyama, Sawk, and Machoke

Rey Alejandro Take a Plusle that must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon to be able to learn Thunderbolt, if wanted. If you don't want your Plusle to know Thunderbolt, then it must know Shock Wave, for the whole walkthrough, starting in Wattson's Gym. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

okay, so, after reviewing what I've been given, I'm rejecting... Makuhita, Skarmory, Plusle, and Seviper, (because they were all too easy for me. I never taught my Makuhitas belly drum anyway, and Skarmory's was just painfully easy.) and I'm adding a new restriction for myself: Only pokemon that can evolve.

Which Leaves me with:
    Torchic-Solo Dewford Gym to evo, kill Winona's Skarmory and Altaria to evo again.
    Tentacool- Must be caught by fishing in a city, must evo by killing 4 wild Pelipper using Surf.

Come on, I want a challenge!

In that case, in place of the Makuhita I gave you before, have a Swablu that can only evolve after soloing one of Regirock, Regice, or Registeel (and also has to fight the other two after evolving, or before if you REALLY want a challenge). If you are catching the Regis for Dex purposes, instead of defeating them, you must catch them with Swablu/Altaria being the only Pokemon used in battle.

EDIT: on the off-chance that you find a Shiny one, you must catch it in a "shiny" Pokeball (meaning a Premier Ball). If it's a normal one, any pokeball type will do.
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd May 2011 at 12:16 AM.

fine... hmmm replace seviper with a shroomish. Evolve after defeating Flannery's torkoal by itself, must tagteam with Torchic (or whatever it is by then) to defeat tate & liza, and must solo Phoebe and Glacia.

Rey Alejandro take a Natu that evolves after it can deliver the finishing blow to Tate and liza's Solrock or Lunatone.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Rey Alejandro take a Natu that evolves after it can deliver the finishing blow to Tate and liza's Solrock or Lunatone.
    Doesn't work because Shroomish/Breloom has to team up w/ Torchic to kill them.

Oh then change it to evolving after you clear Team Aqua in Mt. Pyre

Hmm, I think I'll take a Scramble for Colloseum (that falls under 3rd Gen, right?). I won't be able to actually start it for another few weeks due to homework, but I need something to look forward to in order to get me through the papers. For rules: no making me KO a Shadow Pokemon, since I want to snag them all the first time. You can set evolution/purification and even some moveset requirements, though. I can't trade since I never got a Game Cube - GBA link cable. Finally, I want to keep at least one of Espeon and Umbreon, and I'll be choosing my own nicknames (though I will use suggestions if I like them). Go wild!

- Croconaw (evolves after learning Slash). Thanks! I think I'll name it "Chomp."
    - Espeon with Reflect. Another thanks! I'll probably name it "Mirror" due to knowing Reflect when I get to the renamer.
    - Misdreavus. It must defeat one of Mirror B's Pokemon and one of Dakim's Pokemon before purification. Then it must be the Pokemon exclusively used to capture Suicune, Quilava, and Bayleef. Wow, that's a lot of requirements! Thanks. Maybe "Shade" for the name.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd May 2011 at 12:57 AM.

@Enemew, take a Croconaw. You cannot evolve it until it has learned Slash.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ememew take an Espeon that must learn Reflect.

Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast