Page 78 of 111 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

ok, so far:
    Zigzagoon- pickup ball to catch other team member+ tail whip -6 to a gym leader. evo conditions
    WOBBUFFET- just having it is enough punishment in itself. (I'll need a looooooooooooooot of pots+ ethers)
    Lileep- 2 atking moves at a time no higher than 60, solo 2 of wiona's pokemon w/o rock type to evo.
    Numel- No STAB moves, must solo Juan to evo.
    -
    -

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Thank you!

1) Clefairy: As soon as it can learn a non-Normal type attack, it can never again use Normal type attacks
    2) Bulbasaur (named Saur): Must solo Misty AND Brock to evolve to Ivysaur. Must solo Kogo to evolve to Venusaur
    3) Flareon: Can not use fire attacks against Erika
    4) Tauros: must always know two non-damaging attacks (what if I can't catch one if it's so hard to do? )
    5) Slowpoke: Must know Flamethrower. Must defeat a Pokemon that has a Burn to evolve (I really might kind of hate you for this. I haven't played a GameCorner game since Gen 1 because they are so damn hard, and now I have to win enough coins to buy Flamethrower? )
    6) Drowzee: Must put 20 trainer pokemon to sleep before evolving

Thanks, guys! I might start this on my lunchbreak today.
    Just throwing out a quick update: This has been going pretty well, but I just got to Celadon, and I'm having as frustrating of a time at the GameCorner as I thought I might. This is some tedious crap!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Jacob take a Mudkip oh hey by the way it cant evolve
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

I just need one more Pokemon guys.

Team Ninja
    -Tailow (Carter) (Evolution requirement: Has to have 8 carbos in the game before it evolves)
    -Roselia (Apple Pie) (Requirement: Must know Toxic and Aromatherapy)
    -Voltorb (WTFBOOM)(Evolution requirement: Must defeat 10 Pokemon using Selfdestruct. When it learns Explosion, it must be kept forever)
    -Baltoy (Dizzy) (Evolution requirement: Must defeat 1 Fully Evolved Pokemon in a gym using Rapid Spin only)
    -Magikarp (Don't Mess) (Requirement: Must keep Splash in its moveset, even after it evolves)
    -
    Pokemon Sapphire Scramble Challenge!
    Completed!

~Look At All The Bothers I Give~

AbsolNinja66 - Get a Whismur named Harmonic. It has to solo all the trainers in one of the tricks of the Trick Master to evolve into Loudred, and another one to evolve into Exploud.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Ive never played Emerald before.. i want to now on my android phone.

Scramble time.

Cant trade.. and no boring pokemon like nosepass and whismur.

Be easy on me! Pokemon can be at any area of emerald.

I would like my starter to be torchic please

RNG_Reporter, take a Shroomish. It can evolve freely, but must keep Mach Punch in its moveset as a Breloom.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

RNG,

Take a Numel. Before it can evolve, you must have used all of the following on it: Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Awakening, Paralyze Heal, Ether, and Revive.

Cool thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    AbsolNinja66 - Get a Whismur named Harmonic. It has to solo all the trainers in one of the tricks of the Trick Master to evolve into Loudred, and another one to evolve into Exploud.
    Okay. Yes, I can begin!

Team Ninja
    -Tailow (Carter) (Evolution requirement: Has to have 8 carbos in the game before it evolves)
    -Roselia (Apple Pie) (Requirement: Must know Toxic and Aromatherapy)
    -Voltorb (WTFBOOM)(Evolution requirement: Must defeat 10 Pokemon using Selfdestruct. When it learns Explosion, it must be kept forever)
    -Baltoy (Dizzy) (Evolution requirement: Must defeat 1 Fully Evolved Pokemon in a gym using Rapid Spin only)
    -Magikarp (Don't Mess) (Requirement: Must keep Splash in its moveset, even after it evolves)
    -Whismur (Harmonic) (Evolution requirement: Must solo all of the Trainers in one trick of the Trick House in order to evolve into Loudred, and must solo another one to evolve into Exploud)

Wish me luck!
    Completed!

RNG_reporter: take a Electrike, it can't evolve until it has beaten solo a claydol in sky pillar

ok, so far:
    Zigzagoon- pickup ball to catch other team member+ tail whip -6 to a gym leader. evo conditions
    WOBBUFFET- just having it is enough punishment in itself. (I'll need a looooooooooooooot of pots+ ethers)
    Lileep- 2 atking moves at a time no higher than 60, solo 2 of wiona's pokemon w/o rock type to evo.
    Mudkip- can't evolve
    -

Only ONE left

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Jacob, take a Phanpy. It must always know rollout as soon as it learns it. To evolve it must kill at least five Pokemon of a gym leader (doesn't have to be the same one). Also to evolve, it must kill one of your team members in a double battle.
    x

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs:

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs:

Random Deino

is Random.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY WHISMUR FOR MY SCRAMBLE.

Sorry, just thought it was important to bring up.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AbsolNinja66; 9th July 2012 at 2:36 AM. Reason: Link for Picture
    Completed!

It was important.
    x

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs:

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs:

Random Deino

is Random.

Ahhhhh I'm so jealous :<
    I have never captured a shiny, ever-- and I've been playing since Emerald.
    I say "captured", 'cause I've seen one, a Shuppet in Mount Pyre.
    ...It cursed itself to death :<
    I actually really like Banette too, which just makes it worse.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolNinja66 View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY WHISMUR FOR MY SCRAMBLE.

Sorry, just thought it was important to bring up.

That's awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

RNG_Reporter - Have fun with a Barboach. It must beat all the trainers in Jagged Pass to evolve. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Why does everyone pick Barboach for an Emerald run? Lol.

Nice shiny btw.. congrats.

HOLY CRAP!!!! well, its luck of the draw! Absolninja66, you are a ninja

Mudkip- can't evolve
    Phanpy- keep rollout, solo 5 gym leader pokemon and ko one of my pokemon in a double battle to evo

I am ready(I AM DOING an emerald and a pearl one at the same time!!!)

I like when people update, so here's one for how my Scramble is going:

1) Clefairy: As soon as it can learn a non-Normal type attack, it can never again use Normal type attacks
    -This has been easy enough, and I think with Cosmic Power and Minimize, I might use Clefable as a low-rent Blissey to sweep hard bosses. It's been stuck with Water Pulse for ages as it's only real or dependable attacking move since I can't bear to erase Metronome.

2) Bulbasaur (named Saur): Must solo Misty AND Brock to evolve to Ivysaur. Must solo Kogo to evolve to Venusaur
    -Other than constantly canceling evolution, this wasn't a problem, either. Obviously Misty and Brock were no problem, and Leech Seed/Sleep Powder worked well on Koga.

3) Flareon: Can not use fire attacks against Erika
    -Pah. I fought Erika hours ago (gameplay-wise), and Flareon still doesn't even KNOW any Fire type moves (didn't teach it Fire Spin because, well, it's worthless). I'm rocking Dig/Secret Power/Bite/Quick Attack

4) Tauros: must always know two non-damaging attacks
    -Oh god, this one sucked. SUCKED. I spent hours in that darn Safari Zone. But I did end up catching one, thank goodness. Erased Rage right away and taught it Toxic (which would have been better on Clefable, but oh well. My pool of non-damaging moves was pretty crappy)

5) Slowpoke: Must know Flamethrower. Must defeat a Pokemon that has a Burn to evolve
    -I hated the GameCorner, but it wasn't AS bad as I thought it'd be. I worked my way up to 3000 coins, then just bit the bullet and spent $20,000 on the last 1000 that I needed. I'm currently in the process of surfing around Fuschia and using Flamethrower on Tentacools, hoping to burn them so I can evolve it later.

6) Drowzee: Must put 20 trainer pokemon to sleep before evolving
    -This was cake (though in one battle it missed Hypnosis 7 times in a row, and I thought I was going to put my head through a wall). I was able to have this stipulation completed within an hour of catching it.

I just beat Koga, caught Tauros, and am in the process of trying to burn Tentacools for Slowpoke to evolve later. After that, it will be off to Saffron before heading to Cinnabar! Thanks for the team, guys!

I was thinking of doing a Scramble Challenge on my Emerald game for a bit now, so now I shall! I can't trade between games, so only suggest Pokemon that are available within Pokemon Emerald. Also, I would like to keep my starter (doesn't matter which one), and would like each Pokemon to have a nickname.

So let's start the suggestions!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

@~SilverLugia~: Take a Treecko as your starter. It can evolve to Grovyle whenever, but to Sceptile, it must solo Flannery. Name it Lil Geico.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

~SilverLugia~, take a Heracross, it must learn Megahorn before you challenge the E4 and use it to defeat Wallace's Ludicolo.

Ironically, Treecko is my least favourite Hoenn Starter. Also, obtaining Heracross will be a huge challenge on it's own (as it only appears 5% of the time in the Safari Zone)

- Treecko (Lil Geico): Can evolve into Grovyle whenever, but must solo Flannery before evolving into Sceptile.
    - Heracross (No Nickname Yet): Must learn Megahorn before challenging the Elite 4, and use the said move to defeat Wallace's Ludicolo.
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more Pokemon left!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

I feel so stupid for missing the nickname part.
    ~SilverLugia~, name your Heracross Beetleswag.

SilverLugia, take a Corphish. For it to evolve, it must solo Shelly (The admin in the Weather Institute) and two other Aqua/Magma Grunts. Name it Lobstar.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

Page 78 of 111 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast