Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Have a Misdreavus. It must defeat one of Mirror B's pokemon and one of Dakim's pokemon before purification. Then it must be the pokemon exclusively used to capture suicune and the two johto starters you did not originally get.

I need a 6th...
    I currently have

Torchic-Solo Dewford Gym to evo, kill Winona's Skarmory and Altaria to evo again.
    Tentacool- Must be caught by fishing in a city, must evo by killing 4 wild Pelipper using Surf.
    Swablu - can only evolve after soloing one of Regirock, Regice, or Registeel (and also has to fight the other two after evolving, or before if you REALLY want a challenge). If you are catching the Regis for Dex purposes, instead of defeating them, you must catch them with Swablu/Altaria being the only Pokemon used in battle.
    Shroomish- Evos by defeating Flannery's Torkoal, must team w/ Torchic to beat Tate & Liza, and must solo Phoebe and Glacia
    Natu- Evos by beating Team Aqua at Mt. Pyre.

One more please!
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Alejandro View Post
    okay, so, after reviewing what I've been given, I'm rejecting... Makuhita, Skarmory, Plusle, and Seviper, (because they were all too easy for me. I never taught my Makuhitas belly drum anyway, and Skarmory's was just painfully easy.) and I'm adding a new restriction for myself: Only pokemon that can evolve.

Which Leaves me with:
    Torchic-Solo Dewford Gym to evo, kill Winona's Skarmory and Altaria to evo again.
    Tentacool- Must be caught by fishing in a city, must evo by killing 4 wild Pelipper using Surf.

Come on, I want a challenge!
    Take a Electrode. It must prove itself to be an Electrode by OHKO another Electrode using Selfdestruct for it to evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Take a Electrode. It must prove itself to be an Electrode by OHKO another Electrode using Selfdestruct for it to evolve
    Do you mean Voltorb, with that as the evo requirement? if so, I'll take it!

That brings me to 6, thanks guys.
    Last edited by Rey Alejandro; 2nd May 2011 at 12:58 AM.
    In Fearful Day, In Raging Night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light look to the stars--For HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

I don't care about my pokemon other than their battling potential. If they aren't good at battling, I'm not going to use them. If I have to spend time getting my pokemon to be perfect, so be it. I'll battle your pokemon that are "raised with love" anytime, and you know what? I'll probably win.

^Yeah that's what I meant. Well have fun

Yo, my friend wants to do a Scramble Challenge on FireRed. I already gave him a Charmander which can't evolve until it solos Brock...
    So he needs five more, please!

-Charmander, must solo Brock to evolve
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

d00med n0w

How about a Seel that must know Encore. It also cannot evolve until it solos a Trainer of your friend's choice. BUT it has to use Encore on all of that Trainer's Pokemon, and that Trainer must have at least 2 Pokemon. (I hope that made sense. If it didn't, I'll try to explain it better.)

Or, if the Seel doesn't appeal to your friend, give him a Mankey that must know Captivate.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 2nd May 2011 at 1:47 AM.

The Renowned Obscurity - Give your friend a Psyduck that has to know Confusion the entire time. It should also only have Confusion as its Psychic-type move and nothing else.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Have him enjoy the lovely wonders of an Aerodactyl. It must be his ONLY flyer, and before that he can use an HM slave if he likes. But because you get it so late in the game and the low level you get it, there's no other restrictions other than that

Renowned Obscurity, add a Clefairy to the list. Must solo Lt. Surge to evolve. Must know at least one TM move given by a Gym Leader. For ease of reference, this list includes Water Pulse (Misty), Calm Mind (Sabrina), Toxic (Koga), Shockwave (Surge), and Fire Blast (Blaine).

EDIT: Two more for my Colloseum Scramble.

For rules: no making me KO a Shadow Pokemon, since I want to snag them all the first time. You can set evolution/purification and even some moveset requirements, though. I can't trade since I never got a Game Cube - GBA link cable. Finally, I want to keep at least one of Espeon and Umbreon, and I'll be choosing my own nicknames (though I will use suggestions if I like them). Go wild! So far:

- Croconaw (evolves after learning Slash). Thanks! I think I'll name it "Chomp."
    - Espeon with Reflect. Another thanks! I'll probably name it "Mirror" due to knowing Reflect when I get to the renamer.
    - Misdreavus. It must defeat one of Mirror B's Pokemon and one of Dakim's Pokemon before purification. Then it must be the Pokemon exclusively used to capture Suicune, Quilava, and Bayleef. Wow, that's a lot of requirements! Thanks. Maybe "Mage" for the name.
    - Hitmontop. Once received, go back to the Pyrite Cave and battle all the trainers there with Hitmontop without healing and win. Hitmontop must be in all battles there. OK, thanks! Still thinking of the name. I'll come up with something.
    -
    -
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd May 2011 at 7:11 AM.

Ememew, add Hitmontop to your team. Once received you must go back to the Pyrite Cave and battle all the trainers there with Hitmontop without healing and win. You may use your other team members as well since its all doubles, but Hitmontop must be in all battles.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

@Renowned Obscurity, his final Pokemon must be a Male Nidoran. To evolve, it must use Poison sting to inflict poison on seven wild Pokemon. To evolve again, it must use Helping hand to help an ally in battle seven times.
    Once it evolves, its only moves must be TM moves. Its name must be "Odin"

@Ememew, your final Pokemon shall be Slugma. To evolve, it must KO seven foes in battle. In these battles, its defence and special defence must both be +4. Name it "Mama Slug" if female and "Slugger" if male.

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post

@Ememew, your final Pokemon shall be Slugma. To evolve, it must KO seven foes in battle. In these battles, its defence and special defence must both be +4. Name it "Mama Slug" if female and "Slugger" if male.
    Ok, but it's not my final (still need one more).

For rules: no making me KO a Shadow Pokemon, since I want to snag them all the first time. You can set evolution/purification and even some moveset requirements, though. I can't trade since I never got a Game Cube - GBA link cable. Finally, I want to keep at least one of Espeon and Umbreon, and I'll be choosing my own nicknames (though I will use suggestions if I like them). Go wild! So far:

1) Croconaw (evolves after learning Slash). Thanks! I think I'll name it "Chomp."
    2) Espeon with Reflect. Another thanks! I'll probably name it "Mirror" due to knowing Reflect when I get to the renamer.
    3) Misdreavus. It must defeat one of Mirror B's Pokemon and one of Dakim's Pokemon before purification. Then it must be the Pokemon exclusively used to capture Suicune, Quilava, and Bayleef. Thanks. Maybe "Mage" for the name.
    4) Hitmontop. Once received, go back to the Pyrite Cave and battle all the trainers there with Hitmontop without healing and win. Hitmontop must be in all battles there. OK, thanks! Still thinking of the name. I'll come up with something.
    5) Slugma. To evolve, it must KO seven foes in battle. In these battles, its defense and special defense must both be +4. Name it "Mama Slug" if female and "Slugger" if male. Thanks. I'll be willing to go with the nicknames, too.
    6) ?
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd May 2011 at 10:58 AM.

previously:

fought my way through petalburg woods
    defeated the 20 wishmur for torchic to evolve
    lotad solod the 1st gym so it could evolve aswell
    save.

-I helped out the devon worker, again
    -I got my pokenav
    -I arrived at dewford town
    -I met steven, yey free Tm
    -I defeated brawley
    -save.

team:
    - combusken level 21
    - Lombre level 18
    -
    -
    -
    -

@ the renowned obscurity

take a hitmonchan which can only know 1 elemental punch
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

All right, so the final team is:
    -Charmander, can only evolve when it solos Brock
    -Mankey, with Captivate
    -Psyduck, with Confusion as its only Psychic move
    -Aerodactyl, as the only flyer
    -Clefairy, must solo Lt. Surge to evolve and know a gym leader TM
    -Nidoran (male), can evolve after inflicting poison on seven wild pokemon. can evolve again after using helping hand to assist an ally seven times. then it can only know TM moves. nickname, Odin.

Thanks guys, I'm sure my friend will have fun with this.

d00med n0w

^ Question: Did "Captivate" exist in the 3rd Gen? I thought it was introduced in the 4th.

EDIT: Double checked. Captivate was not a move until the fourth Gen, so your friend's going to have a hard time trying to get Captivate on his Mankey in FireRed.
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd May 2011 at 12:11 PM.

^Yeah we actually both just realized that.
    So I guess he'll just take the Hitmochan that 7 tyranitars assigned instead.

d00med n0w

i'm new..
    and i'm in
    emerald
    restriction : HOENN dex only (i mean no need to trade from FR/LG)
    please pick me a team

edit : oh yeah i want treeko as my starter

just mew - Welcome to the Challenge forum! Have a Sableye for your challenge. It must know Night Shade for the entirety of the challenge.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Ememew-Get the Swablu, and before it can evolve, it must, with help of course, Solo the first 50 rounds of the Battle Mountain.

just mew-Get a Meditite that must solo Winnoa's Gym to evolve.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

just mew- well, if its Treecko you want, then have this. A Treecko, nicknamed "Geck". To evolve, it must KO five foes (wild or trainer Pokemon) in one hit by itself without using any moves apart from Leer and Pound. To evolve again, it must use Fury Cutter and only Fury Cutter to defeat seven wild foes that may not be Psychic, Dark or Grass type.

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    - Ludicolo [Kappa]- Must always know Nature Power and use it on the first turn of every battle it battles in.
    - Whishmur [BoomBox]- Can evolve into Ludred once two of my other Pokemon have evolved.
    - Solrock [Sonny]- Must always know Cosmic Power once it knows it.
    - Shuppet [Shuttit]- Must win three contests to evolve.
    - Torchic [Olympus]- Must solo 7 wild Pokemon in a row to evolve once, and a separate 11 in a row to evolve a second time.
    - Natu [Totem]- Must evolve before arriving at Lilycove city.
    Current progress:
    I'm over-levelled, that's what. Currently in Petalburgh woods for the first time, fighting a Bug Catcher. I got Olympus and then caught Kappa, which I levelled up a bit because he was nowhere near Olympus' level.
    Olympus @ Level 11. I've done the first thing I needed to do with him. I've defeated 7 Pokemon without any of my other Pokemon fighting and without him getting knocked out.
    Kappa @ Level 10.
    Last edited by CaptainCombusken; 4th May 2011 at 9:46 PM.

@ kingworld meditate isn't avaiable on emerald

@ just mew take a elektrike which can only evolve after defeating 10 spindas
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

@ Just Mew: use Phanpy and it must beat 65 Electrikes to evolve

just mew, take a Spinda. It must have a neutal nature.
    Dxaxzgamxm

Akzgxkzk

Just mew as your flyer enjoy the lovely wonders of a Xatu. You must have it lose to a fighting type for it to evolve

Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast