Page 89 of 111 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2766

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Ryker, take a Slugma, name it Magmabomb. It can evolve after defeating a Wobbuffet.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Thanks for all the pkmn guys. But im gonna have to postpone my challenge till further notive. Sorry.
    Check out my new game!
    Also how can I change this from showing the actual url to my own text?

Claimed:Still Speedin' By Sway
    Gangnam Style By Psy
    Biggoron Zelda Series

about to do a leafgreen play through only restriction is no grass types
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Take Xion the female Onix. She must defeat Axel Blaine alone.

noseklig, take a Tentacool named Coolio. When he evolves, he must be renamed Cruelio and based on his name, he must always use his most powerful attack to defeat the opponent.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

noseklig, take a Drowzee, called Thinker. It must learn Flash inmediately after you get the HM. To evolve into Hypno, it must reach +6 Attack using Meditate against 3 different trainers, and them sweep them using Pound. You cannot use healing items while you do this, and the trainers' Pokémon cannot be 4 or more levels weaker than Drowzee (So you cannot use the Vs. Seeker to battle a trainer with a lv 4 Caterpie or something like that)..
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

noseklig take a Clefairy that must defeat one of Erika's pokemon using Metronome to evolve

Noseklig Take a Vulpix.You must evolve it as soon as you get a Fire Stone.It must always have Flamethrower and Safeguard after it learns them.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

my team so far
    - xion female onix must defeat Blaine alone
    - vulpix must evolve as soon as I get ad director and must know flamethrower and safeguard
    - clefairy must defeat one of Erika's pokemon using metronome
    -drowzee named thinker must learn flash to evolve must reach+6 attack using meditate against three different trainerstrainers they cannot be for our more levels lower than drowzee
    - tentacool named coolio when evolves rename cruelio must uwe strongest attackto defeat the opponent

my starter will be charmandwe but I need some restrictions
    Last edited by noseklig; 23rd December 2012 at 6:49 PM.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

noseklig your Charmander must be female and must beat 100 wild Rattata before it can evolve and then must solo Sabrina to evolve again

any nickname requirement
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

how about you name her Sunflower

Quote Originally Posted by cantab View Post
    Take Xion the female Onix. She must defeat Axel Blaine alone.
    May xion evolve?
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you're able to evolve it, then yes. If you want it before the Elite Four then my understanding is you'll need another copy of FRLG that's past the Elite Four to make the trade with.

^I'm pretty sure he can't have Steelix until he has the National Dex so even if it is traded to another copy he can't send it back until he beats the Elite Four

I'm going to do an Emerald scramble challenge. My restrictions:

Nothing insane, like keeping a magikarp my highest leveled without exp share and can never evolve(I like a challenge, but make it fun, please)
    I'm keeping my starter. You can make any requirements on that, though.
    No pokemon that have to trade to evolve.
    Variety in types and pokemon, please
    Last edited by irock245; 30th December 2012 at 1:11 AM.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Irock, get an Aron. It must survive at least one Fighting-type move in order to evolve into Lairon. To evolve it into Aggron, it must solo Archie in the Seafloor Caverns. Good luck!
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

irock, take treeco must solo Roxanne to evolve the first time and must solo any five water pokemon trainers but their pokemon can't be more than five levels lower than your's
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

irock:

Take a poochyena. Name it Gooby. It can evolve once you've caught at least one pokemon of every possible nature in the game.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

irock, take a Zubat named Jim. It must solo Brawly to evolve, and it has to evolve to Crobat before beating Wattson or it may never evolve. If it doesn't evolve no further restrictions. If it does it must defeat 5 zubat with leech life before it can attack other trainers.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Irock take a Makuhita. Before evolving, it must solo Wattson while paralysed and tank Flannery's Torkoal's Overheat in the sun. The choice of which ability to take is yours. It must learn and keep Bulk Up.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

and since you need a surfer. Take a marill that can only evolve if it has defeated at least 10 Roselia's on it's own. It is only allowed to have one Water move. HM's like Surf, Waterfall and Dive are not included since you need those in the game.

Challenges currently completed

Monotype:

Sapphire/Ruby: Ground
    Firered/Leafgreen: Flying

Alright. So:
    Treecko(no name) must solo Roxanna to evolve, then solo 5 water trainers with pokemon 5 lvls lower max
    Aron(no name) must survive fighting move to evolve then solo archie in seafloor caverns
    Poochyena (Gooby pls) can evolve once I get a pokemon of each nature (im spamming pokeballs for this one)
    Zubat (Jim) has to solo brawly and then become crobat before soloing wattson or enver evolve If evolved, must solo 5 leech life zubats before ragequitting NPC trainers
    I'm gonna have to change makuhita's a bit, how about soloing all of the trainers in Wattson's gym since Jim might have to solo wattson? Also have to take an overheat in the sun by torkoal(will it be ok if torkoal never uses sunny day and wastes all 5 overheats?) to evolve
    Marill(No name) has to solo 10 roselias to evolve and can only learn one water move in addition to HM's

Is there a place where I can describe how this challenge goes down(like nuzlockes?)
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

You can do it here ^^

And yeah, solo Wattson, and tank Flannery Torkoal's Overheat... The first time!

If you want my advice, get thick fat :3

If you're accepting nicknames, name it Sumo.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Well, I'm doing an Emerald scramble, so yeah.

Restrictions:

I can't trade (no trade to evolves, or Pokemon I can't get in the main storyline)

Every pokemon needs a nickname (no inappropriate nicknames please)

There can only be two instances of overlapping types

Nothing impossible (can't be insanely hard)

Must use Treeko or Mudkip (I want a starter, and I am using a torchic in a nuzlocke run)

That's all

Right now, I have all of my team slots open.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Page 89 of 111 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast