Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2766

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

A Torkoal named Quitter. It's not allowed to use Ember, Smog, or Smokescreen.

That sounds great!

Team:

-Torkoal (Quitter) (Can't use Ember, Smog, or smokescreen)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Great start guys, five more to go .

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

rabidepicgoose, have a Lanturn named Faucet. It can't use Electric attacks against Juan.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Alrighty!

Team:

-Lanturn (Faucet) (No Electric attacks against Juan)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Four more to go.

rabidepicgoose, take a Treecko as your starter. It must be a Grovyle before you challenge Roxanne, and it must defeat one of Winonas Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile. Nickname it Dollan.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Sweet, I already have three Pokemon .

Team:

-Treeko (Dollan) (Must evolve into Grovyle before Roxanne, must defeat one of Winona's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile)
    -
    -
    -

Three more to go.

Catch a Ralts and name HER Grace. She must teleport successfully 10 times without taking damage to evolve into Kirlia. Then it must solo Norman to evolve again.

@Zexiontwo, remember how I said nothing insane, that is insane. I am terribly sorry, but I will have to reject that.

Have a Lotad named FishInDish! FishInDish must be male and solo a Gym Leader's pokemon of your choice to evolve, and defeat 6 Skarmory to evolve again.

I'm horrible at this sometimes.
    , the god of glitches

Ooh, FishInDish sounds awesome.

Team:

-Treeko (Dollan) (Must evolve into Grovyle before Roxanne, must defeat one of Winona's Pokemon to evolve into Sceptile)
    -Lotad (FishInDish) (FishInDish must be male and solo a Gym Leader's pokemon of your choice to evolve, and defeat 6 Skarmory to evolve again)
    -
    -

Two more to go.

I came up with the name because a Lotad's sprite looked like a dish...and I was thinking about a fish...xD
    , the god of glitches

I'll do a blind run Scramble Challenge for Fire Red. Nicknames and I am starting with Charmander.

rabidepicgoose, take an Aron, called Aurum. Give it the Quick Claw as soon as you catch it. Its moveset for the E4 must be Double-Edge (Sootopolis Move Tutor), Earthquake, Iron Tail and Cut, it must hold the Quick Claw and its ability must be Rock Head. To evolve the first time, it must defeat a Trapinch, a Baltoy and a Cacnea in the desert, a Spinda at Route 113, a Solrock at Meteor Falls, and a Spoink and a Machop at the Jagged Pass. To evolve the second time, it must defeat five swimmers on any Water route (Double battles also count). Good luck with the Aron that managed to survive till Drake in my Nuzlocke!

MoonOwl, take a Nidoran Male that must never forget Double Kick. To evolve into Nidorino, you must have beaten Misty. To evolve into Nidoking, wait until it is at level 33 at least. Name it Bart.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 7th January 2013 at 9:00 PM.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    @Zexiontwo, remember how I said nothing insane, that is insane. I am terribly sorry, but I will have to reject that.
    That's actually not insane, all you do is take a level 10 Ralts to the first route and teleport ten times. Soloing gym leaders is normal for a scramble challenge, but if that's what catching you, just teach it attract which it can't forget to evolve again and make it female.

MoonOwl, take a Mankey which can evolve after defeating two Kadabra. Nickname it Angry Ape.

Team:

-Lotad (FishInDish) (FishInDish must be male and solo a Gym Leader's pokemon of your choice to evolve, and defeat 6 Skarmory to evolve again)
    -Ralts (Grace) (Must be female. She must teleport successfully 10 times without taking damage to evolve into Kirlia. Then it must solo Norman to evolve again.)
    -Aron (Aurum) (Give it the Quick Claw as soon as you catch it. Its moveset for the E4 must be Double-Edge (Sootopolis Move Tutor), Earthquake, Iron Tail and Cut, it must hold the Quick Claw and its ability must be Rock Head. To evolve the first time, it must defeat a Trapinch, a Baltoy and a Cacnea in the desert, a Spinda at Route 113, a Solrock at Meteor Falls, and a Spoink and a Machop at the Jagged Pass. To evolve the second time, it must defeat five swimmers on any Water route (Double battles also count))

All done, thanks for everyones input!

I am also beginning a Leafgreen scramble challenge, if anyone is interested in suggesting for that.

Restrictions:

I can't trade (no trade to evolves, or Pokemon I can't get in the main storyline)

Every pokemon needs a nickname (no inappropriate nicknames please)

There can only be two instances of overlapping types

Nothing impossible (can't be insanely hard)

Must use Either Squirtle or Bulbasaur (Used Charmander before)

Keep suggesting, remember, people who suggested on my last one can suggest for this one too!

@Zexiontwo, actually, it's just super annoying for me to run around trying to find a female Ralts, which will take a very long time.

Moon Owl take Suicide the exploding Weezing with Destiny bond and Explosion or Memnto

rabidepicgoose take Spikehead the not too sparkling Jolteon go take Eevee before Surge and beat Surge with him
    Optional: Eevee was scared about Surge's Pokčmons so he can't learn any Electric moves other than Shock Wave it's fun xD

I'll do a Scramble too for..any game (first one to reply choose) 3rd generation of course xD i won't trade so no Alakazam,Golem,Huntail etc..

i don't want it to be easy but neither too hard just have fun choosing restrictions like i did xD

nickname them i'm not cool,actually i never nicknamed a pokčmon xD

Um. Ruby, I guess?

Take SolarPower the Treeko.It must survive a at least 80 Base power Fire type move to evolve once, and solo a Gym Leader to evolve again.

@Rabidepicgoose
    Take a bulbasaur named LightBulb.It must solo Misty to evolve once(Easy) and be Level 40 to evolve again.
    , the god of glitches

Sweet, two already, now I wish people would be this enthusiastic about my Crystal challenge...

Team-

-Bulbasaur (Lightbulb)(Solo misty to evolve the first time, be level forty to evolve the second time)
    -Spikehead (Eevee) (Must solo Lt. Surge as Eevee to evolve)
    -
    -
    -
    -

@ryuzakix Take a Skitty, name it Queen (Even if it's male!), it may only evolve once it has soloed two trainers in Petalburg gym, or Norman himself.

Thanks guys! so let's see

Ruby
    -SolarPower the Treecko(surviving fireblast,flamethrower,eruption,heat wave or overheat ->Grovyle)(solo Norman/Winona ->Sceptile)
    -Queen the Skitty (solo 2 trainers in Petalburgh or solo Norman ->Delcatty)
    -
    -
    -
    -

i'll have 3 updates after third gym,after sixth and at the end..actually i'm new here and i don't know if i can post screenshot from emulator >_<

i'm going to school see you back in 7-8 hours hope to begin when i'm back :P

@rabidepicgoose, take a Mankey, called RedBull. It can never forget Focus Energy after it learns it, and it has to do 7 Critical hits after using Focus Energy against 7 trainers. Also, teach it Aerial Ace as soon as you can via TM 40 (you get it at Route 9)

@Ryukazix: Wow, your first two Pokémon are quite challenging, I'll give you something a bit easier. Take a Zubat, called Cruelbat. To evolve the first time, it must defeat two Torkoals at the Fiery Path. To evolve into Crobat, wait until it is Lv 35 at least. Also, you must teach it TM 46 (Thief) as soon as you get it (A Magma grunt gives it to you at Slateport Museum).
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

@rabid

Take a Doduo called Triple. It must solo Erika's entire gym before evolving. It must learn and keep Tri Attack forever. After evolution, solo Lorelei.

@ryu

Take a Zigzagoon called Zaggy. It must be caught on Route 101. Before evolving, it must pickup two nuggets and solo Brawly (at any point of time however). It must learn and keep Dig.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

rabidepicgoose, take a Goldeen which can evolve after soloing any trainer with two Electric-types on their team. Name it Seeker.

ryuzakix, take a Poochyena which must solo all regular trainers in the second gym before evolving. Nickname it Dark Hyena.

Let's see

Ruby
    -SolarPower the Treecko(surviving fireblast,flamethrower,eruption,heat wave or overheat ->Grovyle)(solo Norman/Winona ->Sceptile)
    -Queen the Skitty (solo 2 trainers in Petalburgh or solo Norman ->Delcatty)
    -Cruelbat the Zubat (2 fiery path torkoals -> Golbat,lv35 or more ->Crobat) (Thief/?/?/?)
    -Zaggy the Zigzagoon (catch in Route 1 2 nugget->Linoone)
    -Dark Hyena the Poochyena (evolve after defeates Brawly's slaves xD)
    -?

one more to go and i'll start right away

If you want, I can give you another.

SolarPower's final moveset must be all level up moves;
    Pursuit
    Leaf Blade
    Slam
    Agility
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 9th January 2013 at 1:57 AM.
    , the god of glitches

Page 90 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast