Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_charmander View Post
    also Winter02 could you give them nicknames please sorry for seeming pedantic
    It's don't find it pedantic at all, so no worries.

Your nicknames:
    Chimecho: Chime Doll
    Magnemite: Power Fall
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.
    No egg move restrictions.
    No "Solo a gym leader". I accept "Solo [Gym Leader's] Pokemon"

FireRed Scramble:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

ultimate_charmander

Emerald: Shuckle (ChargeUp) KO with Bide 3 times to learn TMs or tutor attacks.

FireRed: Ponyta (Stampede) KO 5 Pokemon with only Stomp to evolve. Use Stomp or Bounce once every battle it's in.

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Kabuto from the fossil. It must take out 3 Team Rocket members and 5 trainers to evolve. GL.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Infernape, take a Kecleon. It can only use TMs after using Color Change to turn into a Ghost type five different times from five different Pokemon. Name it PHANTOM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -Kabuto [Name] Defeat 3 T.Rocketeers and 5 Trainers to evolve
    -Kecleon [Phantom] Color Change to the Ghost type from 5 different Pokemon to learn TMs.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by OverpoweredInfernape; 4th July 2013 at 10:27 PM.

TheSuperZekrom, I need a name for Kabuto please.

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Squirtle, nickname it Sheltered. It can evolve into Wartortle after defeating a Beedrill, and into Blastoise after learning two moves through TM and soloing one of Koga's Pokemon with these moves only.
    Δ

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -Kabuto [DaRock] Defeat 3 T.Rocketeers and 5 Trainers to evolve
    -Kecleon [Phantom] Color Change to the Ghost type from 5 different Pokemon to learn TMs.
    -Squirtle [Sheltered] Defeat a Beedrill to evolve. Solo one of Koga's Pokemon with only 1 of 2 TM moves taught.
    -
    -
    -

Thanks.
    Last edited by OverpoweredInfernape; 9th July 2013 at 3:10 PM.

OverpoweredInfernape, name it Darock.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Pokemon Sapphire Scramble Challenge!
    - Locked the Barboach (It must evolve after soloing 5 trainers with Water-type in their team and Winona.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

No trading, has to have a starter. Put any restrictions you like, as long as it isn't "HAHAHA LOLZ YUR MUDKIPZ CAN EVOLVZ AFTER U BEAT DA ELEET FOR" Nicknames required. Pokemon must be catchable/obtainable in Sapphire, other than Beldum family and Latias. 2 (max) of each Pokemon type.

~~~~~~~

-Overpowered Infernape, take a Mankey, named Joe. It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.

(sorry if there are too many restrictions)
    Last edited by Creeper; 7th July 2013 at 6:02 AM.

Creeper, take a Barboach. It must evolve after soloing 5 trainers with Water-type in their team and Winona. Name it Locked. Good luck.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -Squirtle [Sheltered] Defeat a Beedrill to evolve. Solo one of Koga's Pokemon with only 1 of 2 TM moves taught.
    -Mankey [Joe] It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.
    -
    -

Thanks Creeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    - Locked the Barboach (It must evolve after soloing 5 trainers with Water-type in their team and Winona.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

No trading, has to have a starter. Put any restrictions you like, as long as it isn't "HAHAHA LOLZ YUR MUDKIPZ CAN EVOLVZ AFTER U BEAT DA ELEET FOR" Nicknames required. Pokemon must be catchable/obtainable in Sapphire, other than Beldum family and Latias. 2 (max) of each Pokemon type.

~~~~~~~

-Overpowered Infernape, take a Mankey, named Joe. It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.

(sorry if there are too many restrictions)
    Take a Torchic named Blaze. She must be female.

She must solo Brawly and Wattson, and the Aqua Grunts in the Museum to evolve into Combusken.

In order to evolve again, she must solo Winona's Altaria, Shelly in the Weather Institute, the Aqua Grunts on Mt. Pyre, and your Rival in Lilycove.

She must also solo Wallace's Milotic, Steven's Aggron, and Wally's Gardevoir in Victory Road.

She must know Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, and Aerial Ace before challenging Wally in Victory Road.

- Blaze the female Torchic (She must solo Brawly and Wattson, and the Aqua Grunts in the Museum to evolve into Combusken. In order to evolve again, she must solo Winona's Altaria, Shelly in the Weather Institute, the Aqua Grunts on Mt. Pyre, and your Rival in Lilycove. She must also solo Wallace's Milotic, Steven's Aggron, and Wally's Gardevoir in Victory Road. She must know Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, and Aerial Ace before challenging Wally in Victory Road.)
    - Wurmple/Buttermoth/Nightshade the Wurmple (. No evolution restrictions. If it becomes a Beautifly, it must learn and keep Morning Sun and Mega Drain, solo three trainers in the 7th gym and be nicknamed Buttermoth. If it becomes a Dustox, it must learn and keep Moonlight and Silver Wind, solo four trainers on Route 127 and be nicknamed Nightfree.)
    -
    -
    -

Roxanne will be hell.
    Last edited by Creeper; 8th July 2013 at 2:55 AM.

1: Enchanter the Clefairy - Must get 3 different more than 100 base power to evolve.
    2: Whisper the Magikarp - Must catch with an old rod.
    3: Bora Bora the Kabutops - Moveset against Elite 4 must be Endure, Metal Sound, Waterfall, Leer.
    4: Paras - Evolves after it learns slash.
    5: Doduo - Evolves after it solo's Giovanni. Only attack moves are Return and Fly.
    6: Bananas the Mankey - Must solo every trainer but the leaders in the first two gym's without healing to evolve. Must hold the blackbelt ASAP.

Thank you everyone!
    Names for doduo and paras?
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Creeper, take a Wurmple. No evolution restrictions. If it becomes a Beautifly, it must learn and keep Morning Sun and Mega Drain, solo three trainers in the 7th gym and be nicknamed Buttermoth. If it becomes a Dustox, it must learn and keep Moonlight and Silver Wind, solo four trainers on Route 127 and be nicknamed Nightfree.
    Δ

Infernape use a Pichu/Pikachu
    Call it sparky. It must have quick attack in it's final moveset. To evolve into Pikachu if itis a pichu it must solo 2 trainers with a bug type pokemon (they must have more than 1 pokemon)
    To evolve into raichu it must solo Giovannis ryhorn.

Infernape, take an Oddish. It cannot evolve into Gloom until it survives 6 times against Lea & Jed (Double battle, VS Rapidash and Ninetales) at Route 16 (west of Celadon) (it doesn't have to beat the Pokémon, it just have to stay the whole battle out without dying while its partner beats the 2 Fire-types). You cannot evolve it into Vileplume until it's a level 49 Gloom. Name it Scorched.

Creeper, take an Electrike named Zap. It must be caught at Route 118 and has to beat 9 wild Manectric of there and Gentleman Walter's Manectric at Route 121 to evolve.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

I am doing a Fire Red Scramble Challenge

I want a flyer and Surfer

I am starting with Bulbasaur

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -Mankey [Joe] It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.
    -Pichu/Pikachu [Sparky] Always know Quick Attack. Must solo 2 Bug type trainer teams. Solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn to evolve into Raichu.
    -Oddish [Scorched] Survive 6 battles with Lea & Jed (Route 16) to evolve. Reach Lv.49 to evolve again.

Thanks Swoobat and Telivisionhead. Time to start!

I am not starting with bulbasaur
    and only pokemon in the man storyline

Quote Originally Posted by WindStyleCXR View Post
    I am doing a Fire Red Scramble Challenge

I want a flyer and Surfer

I am starting with Bulbasaur
    Take a Spearow named Mimicker as your flyer. It cannot forget Mimic (teach the Spearow it via the Mimic girl) and Mirror Move. It cannot evolve until it learns Mirror Move and defeats a Farfetch'd.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

what trainer has a farfetch'd

WindStyleCXR, take a Growlithe which can evolve after defeating a Graveler. It must also know Extremespeed as Arcanine.
    Δ

Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast