Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2774

Thread: 3rd Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hey can I get a team for a Pokemon Ruby scramble challenge? I don't have the ability to trade and would rather not use a starter but everything else is fair game.

Thanks
    Complete Nuzlocke All-star Team

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.
    No egg move restrictions.
    No "Solo a gym leader". I accept "Solo [Gym Leader's] Pokemon"

FireRed Scramble:
    Fossil Found!-Kabuto [DaRock] Defeat 3 T.Rocketeers and 5 Trainers to evolve
    Obtained Lv.20Squirtle [Sheltered] Defeat a fully evolved bug type to evolve. Solo one of Koga's Pokemon with only 1 of 2 TM moves taught.
    Obtained Lv.10-Mankey [Joe] It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.
    Obtained Lv.18-Pikachu [Sparky] Always know Quick Attack. Must solo 2 Bug type trainer teams. Solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn to evolve into Raichu.
    Obtained Lv.16 -Oddish [Scorched] Survive 6 battles with Lea & Jed (Route 16) to evolve. Reach Lv.49 to evolve again.
    -

One open slot left.

Spncrbrrtt, take a Taillow which can evolve after using Wing Attack to KO a Lairon.

Spncrbrrtt, take a Nincada. It must evolve to Ninjask. It must solo Brawly and defeat 5 Geodudes to evolve.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Spncrbrrtt, take a Taillow which can evolve after using Wing Attack to KO a Lairon.
    Could I actually get a different one? I got a taillow for my last challenge and beating a lairon was one of the other one's challenges.

-Nincada that can evolve into Ninjask after soloing Brawley and beating five geodudes.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Spncrrbrrtt, take a Zangoose named Slade. He must reduce a Pokemon's stat to -6 three times to learn TMs. Zangoose must also defeat any Seviper you battle. It can't learn cut. Ever.

Spncrrbrrtt, Mightyena that cannot learn dark moves, must know swagger, named Radar.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by Spncrbrrtt View Post
    Could I actually get a different one? I got a taillow for my last challenge and beating a lairon was one of the other one's challenges.

-Nincada that can evolve into Ninjask after soloing Brawley and beating five geodudes.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Susrkit.

It must be Female.

It must solo Roxanne and Brawly to evolve.

It must also solo Flannery and Wallace.

Before going into Victory Road, it mus have the following moveset: Silver Wind, Aerial Ace, Bubble Beam, and Ice Beam.

It must solo Wally's Gardevoir in the first Victory Road Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Spncrbrrtt View Post
    Okay. Instead of the Taillow, take a Cacnea. It may evolve after soloing one trainer in the 4th gym by only using Leech Seed and Pin Missile.

One last pokemon on fire red scramble please!

Alright, I'm looking for one more as well.

WindStyle, take an Electabuzz that has to know Brick Break and Screech and also has to solo Blaine. Name it Nature.

Thanks, Ok!
    Team:
    Spearow magikarp electabuzz ekans growlithe kagaskhan

Get a Plusle/Minun it must solo Wallace to learn Thunderbolt

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    Obtained Lv.20Squirtle [Sheltered] Defeat a fully evolved bug type to evolve. Solo one of Koga's Pokemon with only 1 of 2 TM moves taught.
    Obtained Lv.10-Mankey [Joe] It must keep Low Kick, and it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam. It can evolve after it defeats a Psychic-type Pokemon which gives it enough exp to evolve, which in that case you can let it evolve. If not, it must stay a Mankey until it solos Sabrina's Alakazam. If it cannot, it is doomed a Mankey forever.
    Obtained Lv.18-Pikachu [Sparky] Always know Quick Attack. Must solo 2 Bug type trainer teams. Solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn to evolve into Raichu.
    Obtained Lv.16 -Oddish [Scorched] Survive 6 battles with Lea & Jed (Route 16) to evolve. Reach Lv.49 to evolve again.
    -

Anyone? One Pokemon please

Quote Originally Posted by OverpoweredInfernape View Post
    FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -

Anyone? One Pokemon please
    Uh, nidoran (m) named flippy. Cannot learn poison moves, must beat one pokmeon of each e4 member.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

[Saphire Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Corphish (Mr. Krab) (must know Waterfall/Surf/Dive/Hyper Beam before Elite Four) (To evolve, it must defeat 10 Grass-types and 5 Water-types)
    - Zubat (It can evolve into Golbat normally, but can't evolve into Crobat until it has fainted 5 times as a Golbat.)
    - [starter]
    - Duskull (Apparition) (To evolve into Dusclops, it must defeat 10 Shuppet and solo one trainer in Mt. Pyre)
    - Snorunt (Froz) (It must be Male. To evolve it must solo Wallace's Milotic, and solo Archie's Sharpedo at the Undersea Cavern. Before challenging Wally at Victory Road it must know: Crunch, Double Team, Ice Beam, and Water Pulse)
    - []
    Last edited by Seanferno; 24th July 2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

FireRed Scramble:

Starters allowed.
    Nicknames REQUIRED.

FireRed Scramble:
    -Nidoran M [Flippy] No poison moves, defeat one of each E4 member's Pokemon.

Thanks crushertheferaligatr.

Seanferno, take a Corpish as your surfer. To evolve, it must defeat 10 Grass-types and 5 Water-types. Before challenging Elite 4 it must have Waterfall / Surf / Dive / Hyper Beam in it's moveset. Nickname it Mr Krab.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Seanferno, take a Duskull. To evolve into Dusclops, it must defeat 10 Shuppet and solo one trainer in Mt. Pyre. Nickname it Apparition.

Is anybody else going to give me any? I am really anxious to do this.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

SeaInferno, use a Zubat. It can evolve into Golbat normally, but can't evolve into Crobat until it has fainted 5 times as a Golbat.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Default FireRed Scramble Challenge

I haven't played Pokemon in years. I figured something like this would keep me involved and rekindle my interest, since I love a challenge. You guys got any suggestions?

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

pokekid1, take a Spearow. It can evolve after beating a Weepinbell while being Paralyzed.

pokekid1, take a Diglett. It must defeat 10 Pokemon with Magnitude and solo one of Koga's Pokemon without any healing to evolve.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    [Saphire Playthrough Scramble Challenge]
    - Corphish (Mr. Krab) (must know Waterfall/Surf/Dive/Hyper Beam before Elite Four) (To evolve, it must defeat 10 Grass-types and 5 Water-types)
    - Zubat (It can evolve into Golbat normally, but can't evolve into Crobat until it has fainted 5 times as a Golbat.)
    - [starter]
    - Duskull (Apparition) (To evolve into Dusclops, it must defeat 10 Shuppet and solo one trainer in Mt. Pyre)
    - []
    - []
    Take a Snorunt. Name it Froz.

It must be Male.

To evolve it must solo Wallace's Milotic, and solo Archie's Sharpedo at the Undersea Cavern.

Before challenging Wally at Victory Road it must know: Crunch, Double Team, Ice Beam, and Water Pulse.

Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast