Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

must have or not have ap at 40?

I mean, it can have Ancientpower to evolve, but at level 40 it can't have it anymore.

Sorry if that was confusing ^^;
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Looking for just one more pokemon. Have already got Amphorous, Arcainine, Heracross, Feraligatr and Pidegot. Wouldn't like the same type unless it has the same type with another type i.e fighting and fire or water and grass etc. Would like it to be relatively strong but whatevs hey. Thanks
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

get poliqag can only evolve after solo-ing 2 gyms after that can only evolve after soloing Clair

I can't use Ralts anymore, I had to trade it from Platinum since it's only available postgame. And I can't solo two of Wake's pokemon if he's before Fantina... so now I'm requesting something else. I guess it's my fault for not being too clear, though. Sorry, guys!

-Game: Pearl
    -No normal types, or any of the Pokemon I used last time (Piplup, Croagunk, Skorupi, Houndour, Ponyta, Yanma), but I can trade.
    -If one of the restrictions is a (solo something here) thing, please, please don't use too absurd suggestions! (ex. *pokemon weak to gym type* must solo *leader*)

-Starter: Turtwig - Has to solo Roark - Success!
    -Buizel - Evolve by soloing Wake's Floatzel, then when it evolves, only Water move is Surf
    -Drifloon - Caught in Heal Ball, must know one TM move at all times - Success!
    -First Pokemon seen on Route 216 - Named "216"
    -Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
    -Mismagius - Can only evolve when it has soloed (non-wild) Murkrow and Honchkrow - Murkrow down, Honchkrow to go.
    -Cranidos - Nicknamed "Rocky," can only evolve after soloing Maylene - Success!
    -Gible - Nicknamed "Ronaldo", must solo Rival's starter to evolve once, then must evolve again in a Gym
    -Sneasel - Must solo one of Candice's/Volkner's Pokemon
    -Barboach - Nicknamed "Haiti", must solo Rival's starter's final form to evolve
    -Gligar - Nicknamed "Skyrider", should evolve after seeing an Absol in Mt. Coronet
    -
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Purplepassion take a male Hippowdown. It must be named Mr. Hungry

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I finished SS and Platinum i want to do another 1 on HG But this time

no water type

no starter

@ BWS Take a Pidgey. It can onyl evolve into Pidgeotto after it Solos both Bugsys Scyther AND Whitneys Miltank. Pidgotto can only evolve after it Solos Any Two Gym Leaders. He must have a type DISADVANTAGE to one of the Gyms and an ADVANTAGE to another. it must know Sand Attack At all times

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

To black and white scramble. Take a Dratini. You can must defeat all eight of the Johto gyms in order to evolve it and then you must defeat all of the Kanto gyms before evolving it again.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

BWS, take a Gastly. Name it Nexus, and no restrictions, save that it can't evolve into Gengar.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Black and White scramble, take a Ponyta. It must have Flash Fire as its ability. No evolution restrictions.

Black and white scramble take a Golem. No restrictions

Black and White scramble take a Miltank with Surf.

I need a team for my Pokemon Platinum game.
    What are my Pokemon?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

Yang_Wolf, you can use a Probopass. It must keep Thunder Wave as one of its moves once it learns it.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Yang_Wolf, take a Magnezone. Capture it as a Magneton at Route 222 and evolve it after soloing any trainer of your choice in the final gym. Nickname it "Obvious".

YangWolf take an Eevee that evolves to Glaceon when it is hit by 3 different Ice attacks in the Blizzard routes. (it doesn't have to be in the same battle)

Name it Alpine and it must have Water Pulse.

Yang_Wolf - Enjoy a Psyduck! It can only evolve after it defeats three wild West Shellos and three wild East Shellos. If you accept nicknames, name it "Confusion".

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

yang_wolf, take a Magmar. It may have 1 not fire move. Good luck

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Yang_Wolf, enjoy a Chimchar. It must solo any two GL to evolve, as long as one has a type advantage over it. Name it, Null Void.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Well, after a while of taking a break from my Platinum Scramble Challenge, I finally decided to beat than darn Houndour with my Kirlia once and for all. After either instantly fainting from the Houndour's Bite or being forced to leave the encounter by Roar, I must have gone through about 20 Houndours... until I finally found a Houndour who was Beat Up crazy, and Beat Up only did about 5 HP to me each time. So, I finally managed to whittle it down with multiple Magical Leaf attacks (my only damaging move) and beat it, clearing that restriction and finally being able to use my Dawn Stone to evolve it.

Luxio - Level 33

Vito - Level 33

NatureHero - Level 33

Finneon - Level 33

Buster - Level 27
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Hey guys, I want to do a run on Platinum with a Gallade, but I can't decide what else to use. So I came here.
    Rules:
    • I would like to rotate eight different Pokémon including Gallade.
    • If you want me to use a Pokémon not normally found pre E4 in Platinum, you must send me an egg of said Pokémon.
    • I CAN do trade evolutions by myself.
    • No starter/Bidoof/Starly. Reason: I use them everytime I do a normal one so I don't want to do so this time around.
    • At least one Pokémon MUST be catchable either before Gardenia or IMMEDIATLY after (on Route 206).
    • All Pokémon MUST have requirements. The more, the better. Anyone can give Gallade requirements.

TEAM

Pokémon and Requirements
    1. Gallade- requirements currently unkown.

I hope I get some good stuff!
    Last edited by LostHero; 19th May 2011 at 1:07 AM.
    FUTURE POKÉMON BLACK SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE TEAM

LostHero Take a fossil Pokemon of your choice. S/he must solo Bryon's Bastiodon to be able to evolve, and if Rampardos s/he must learn a Rock-Type move before evolution and if Bastiodon s/he must learn a Steel-Type move before evolution. Have fun and good luck!
    Edit: If you want nicknames, s/he must be named a nickname of your choice, as I am not that good with nicknames.
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 18th May 2011 at 1:51 PM.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

LostHero - Have fun with a Kricketot! Since you don't want Starly or Bidoof, it must defeat five wild Starly and five wild Bidoof before it can evolve. If you're accepting nicknames, name it "La La La" [with the spaces].

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

LostHero, take a Duskull. Capture it at the lost Tower, it may only evolve into Dusclops after it has soloed any trainer in the 6th gym. To evolve into Dusknoir, it must solo two Galactic Grunts at Mt. Coronet. Nickname it ShadowBomb.

Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast