Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

magikarprules, take a Stunky. Can only evolve after it has defeated at least 5 Pokemon (either trained or wild) through Poison/Toxic only (no attacking moves). These 5 must all be of different types (i.e. if you've defeated a Bidoof this way, you may not use another Bidoof for this requirement). Name it Perfume.

for your heartgold a Pidgey that must solo a trainer at bugsy's gym to evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    magikarprules, take a Stunky. Can only evolve after it has defeated at least 5 Pokemon (either trained or wild) through Poison/Toxic only (no attacking moves). These 5 must all be of different types (i.e. if you've defeated a Bidoof this way, you may not use another Bidoof for this requirement). Name it Perfume.
    Accepted.

Le team.

Korpi the Magikarp(must solo 5 wild Pokemon to evolve)

Perfume the Stunky(must KO 5 different typed Pokemon with Poison status alone to evolve)
    -(starter)
    -(flyer)
    -
    -
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

magikarprules - Take a Turtwig that has to solo at least half of the Pokemon in Roark's Gym , including two of his, to be able to evolve into Grotle ! Grotle then has to solo at least five Fym Leader Pokemon , not having to all come from the same one as it isn't possible, to be able to evolve into Torterra ! Also, he/she has to keep Synthesis and Crunch from when they are learned, until you capture at least five Legendary Pokemon , or when your Challenge is over and you restart, if you do. I hope that you like this Pokemon and Challenge ! Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

@Magikarprules, take a Drifloon that must defeat at least one of Fantina's pokemon to evolve. Drifblim can be your fly user.

magikarprules, take a Cranidos, evolve it after it has defeated four wild Bronzor. Nickname it Smashpunk.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    magikarprules - Take a Turtwig that has to solo at least half of the Pokemon in Roark's Gym , including two of his, to be able to evolve into Grotle ! Grotle then has to solo at least five Fym Leader Pokemon , not having to all come from the same one as it isn't possible, to be able to evolve into Torterra ! Also, he/she has to keep Synthesis and Crunch from when they are learned, until you capture at least five Legendary Pokemon , or when your Challenge is over and you restart, if you do. I hope that you like this Pokemon and Challenge ! Have fun and good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    @Magikarprules, take a Drifloon that must defeat at least one of Fantina's pokemon to evolve. Drifblim can be your fly user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    magikarprules, take a Cranidos, evolve it after it has defeated four wild Bronzor. Nickname it Smashpunk.
    All accepted.

Team:

Magikarp(must solo five wild 'mons to evolve)
    Stunky ( must KO five Pokemon with poison alone)
    Turtwig(must solo half of Roark's Gym, plus 2 of his 'mons, to become Grotle. To become Torterra, must defeat 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Must always know Synthesis and Crunch)
    Drifloon(must KO one of Fantina's Pokemon to evolve)
    Cranidos(must defeat 4 wild Bronzor to evolve)
    -
    Just one more!

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

How bout a Ponyta? The only restriction is that you can't use it in the Eterna City gym at all. (If you think that's a bit too difficult, then it can't be used in the battle against Gardenia).

Quote Originally Posted by Firebreather View Post
    How bout a Ponyta? The only restriction is that you can't use it in the Eterna City gym at all. (If you think that's a bit too difficult, then it can't be used in the battle against Gardenia).
    Accepted. My final team:
    Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post

Magikarp(must solo five wild 'mons to evolve)
    Stunky ( must KO five Pokemon with poison alone)
    Turtwig(must solo half of Roark's Gym, plus 2 of his 'mons, to become Grotle. To become Torterra, must defeat 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Must always know Synthesis and Crunch)
    Drifloon(must KO one of Fantina's Pokemon to evolve)
    Cranidos(must defeat 4 wild Bronzor to evolve)
    Ponyta(can't be used against Gardenia)
    Also, I'm doing a Firered Scramble at the moment, but i will get around to this.

I've been wanting to do a Diamond Scramble, so suggest away (after the following).

I must use my starter as a surfer, and have a flyer. I want a bit of a challenge. I must use a Magikarp as well. When picking, think of a nickname, too. You can also set the restrictions for Hydro and the Magikarp.

Team:
    -[Piplup, Hydro, Starter, Surfer]
    -[Magikarp, Name?]
    -[Flyer]
    -[]
    -[]
    -[]
    MM Target:
    150 Eggs - On hold
    Ice cream made by Dynablade
    Userbar by Mew_ & -Sarah
    There's a Foongus Amoongus!

Typhoon_HG, take a Starly as your flyer. It must be the first Pokemon you catch after you have recieved your first pokeballs, and it must be female. To evolve into Staravia, it must survive a Rock Throw from a wild Onix. To evolve into Staraptor, it must solo a total of three trainers from any of the gyms. Nickname it Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon_HG View Post
    I've been wanting to do a Diamond Scramble, so suggest away (after the following).

I must use my starter as a surfer, and have a flyer. I want a bit of a challenge. I must use a Magikarp as well. When picking, think of a nickname, too. You can also set the restrictions for Hydro and the Magikarp.

Team:
    -[Piplup, Hydro, Starter, Surfer]
    -[Magikarp, Name?]
    -[Flyer]
    -[]
    -[]
    -[]
    Typhoon, take a Starly as your flyer. it may evolve into Staravia normally. then you have a choice. If you use it against Gardenia, it can only evolve into Staraptor at Level 45. if you do not, it may evolve normally, but cannot use Close Combat on any pokemon it is nuetral against. name it Star.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Typhoon_HG, have a Budew. May evolve into Roselia normally, but to become Roserade, it must defeat 4 Grass and 4 Poison Pokemon while they are affected by a status condition (they may be dual-types, but each target may only count for one requirement - i.e. if you defeat a Paralyzed Roselia, it can count to either the Grass total or the Poison total, but not both).
    You must teach Budew Cut as soon as possible, but you may replace Cut after you have used Budew/Roselia/Roserade to defeat any Galactic Commander.

For a nickname, name it after your favorite Grass Gym Leader (Erika, Gardenia, or Cilan).

Have fun!

Typhoon - Take a Hippopotas, it can only evolve after learning Double-Edge naturally. Nickname it Clay.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Alright, my current team is:

- [Piplup - Hydro - Starter - Surfer]
    - [Magikarp - Name?]
    - [Starly - Falcon - Flyer] - Must be female and first caught pokemon. Must survive a wild Onix's Rock Throw to evolve. Solo three gym trainers to evolve again.
    - [Budew - Erika] - Teach Cut ASAP. May replace Cut after soloing a Galactic Commander. May evolve into Roselia normally. For Roserade, must solo 4 poison and 4 grass pokemon affected by a status condition.
    - [Hippopotas - Clay] - May evolve after naturally learning Double-Edge.
    - []
    MM Target:
    150 Eggs - On hold
    Userbar by Mew_ & -Sarah

Typhoon, take a Cranidos for your last Pokčmon. It may only evolve after learning Zen Headbutt, and it must keep it forever. To fit with the already-established Gym Leader theme, name it Roxanne if female, and Brock or Roark if male.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Okay, I'll make restrictions for Magikarp and Piplup myself. I'm also changing Piplup's nickname. My current team:

- [Piplup - Misty - Starter - Surfer] - To evolve, must solo one of Gardenia's pokemon. To evolve again, must learn Drill Peck.
    - [Magikarp - Wallace] - Must solo 5 wild Grass and 5 wild Electric types to evolve.
    - [Starly - Falcon - Flyer] - Must be female and first caught pokemon. Must survive a wild Onix's Rock Throw to evolve. Solo three gym trainers to evolve again.
    - [Budew - Erika] - Teach Cut ASAP. May replace Cut after soloing a Galactic Commander. May evolve into Roselia normally. For Roserade, must solo 4 poison and 4 grass pokemon affected by a status condition.
    - [Hippopotas - Clay] - May evolve after naturally learning Double-Edge.
    - [Cranidos - Roxanne or Brock] - Can evolve after learning Zen Headbutt and must always know it.

Thanks to everyone who picked a member for me!
    Last edited by Typhoon_HG; 22nd July 2011 at 2:23 AM. Reason: Added thanks
    MM Target:
    150 Eggs - On hold
    Userbar by Mew_ & -Sarah

I've once again been sloppy with my updates, sorry guys. Anyway, since my last update, I defeated Team Galactic at Lake Valor, defeated Candice and got my 7th badge, cleared the Veilstone HQ, and completed all the events in the Distortion World. I'm now headed to Sunnyshore in order to battle Volkner.

Current Team:

Mercury
    Lv. 52
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball
    Strength
    Double Kick

Pretzel
    Lv. 51
    Surf
    Aqua Jet
    Ice Beam
    Crunch

Wasabi
    Lv. 51
    Flamethrower
    Thunder Fang
    Fire Fang
    Faint Attack

1/2 allowed TM's used

Tiramisu
    Lv. 54
    Submission
    Vital Throw
    Rock Tomb
    Rock Climb

Fromage
    Lv. 53
    Psychic
    Flash Cannon
    Grass Knot
    Gyro Ball

Turbulence
    Lv. 51
    Thunderbolt
    Astonish
    Fly
    Shadow Ball

ok id like a soul silver team im really not all that fussed about restrictions but id like to be able to have the team before jasmine and id also like a permanent surfer
    Last edited by ultimate_charmander; 22nd July 2011 at 12:15 PM.
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

ultimate charmender take a pineco,to evolve it has to beat 20 bug types in any locaton.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Ultimate charmander take a Slowpoke, with needs to the moves Yawn if you evolve it into a Slowbro, if you evolve it into a Slowking it needs to have the move Zenheadbutt as it's only attacking Psychic type move.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

ultimate_charmander, take an Aipom, evolve after it has defeated another wild Aipom.

ultimate charmander, you can use a Koffing that has to solo 2 swimmers before evolving.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

so we have

pineco must defeat 20 bug types
    slowking must have zen headbut
    koffing must solo 2 swimmers to evolve
    aipom evolve afte beating another aipom
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

@ ultimate charmander: Take a Sentret. To evolve, it must solo 10 wild Geodudes.
    Last edited by Typhoon_HG; 22nd July 2011 at 3:44 PM.
    MM Target:
    150 Eggs - On hold
    Userbar by Mew_ & -Sarah

Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast