Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    matthewm9, grab a Swablu for Platinum. Must know a Fire type moved ASAP.
    That does kind of restrict it to "Sunny Day"
    In possession of a wand made of Dogwood. 13 inches long with a dragon heart-string core. Very supple. Sorted into Gryffindor

Heartgold FC: 3224 8200 8836
    White FC: 1592 4903 1670

Spoiler:- Pokedexs:

Spoiler:- Claims:

I will take challenge on Heartgold make it IMPOSSIBLE

pikachu

is

claimed

CelbiMasters_93, you got it.

Get yourself Chikorita as your starter, to evolve, it must solo Falkner whiile being a lower level then either of Falkner's pokemon.

To Evolve again, it must defeat Whitney, Morty, and Pryce with only the help of ONE other pokemon, must be the same pokemon each gym leader.

Never Give Up

celebimasters_93, take a Sunkern. It must have Solar Power as its ability, and it may never know more than one attacking move at the same time. In addition to that, it must always know Sunny Day and Grasswhistle from the levels these are available. In order to use STAB moves in battle, it must solo Morty and all trainers in his gym. To evolve into Sunflora, it must solo Will and Koga. But it must evolve before level 40, not later.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

celebimasters, take a male wooper. Call it Imbiberon. It must have a +speed nature and water absorb as its ability, and always know surf as soon as you get it. You can never use surf, or any other water move it has, to defeat a pokemon that water is super-effective against. Ground moves can be used against pokemon that are weak to it, but if you are in against something that is immune to or resists ground, you must always use a ground move on them before you use something else or switch. Enjoy.
    Current HG BQ:

hung from the underbelly of the earth,
    while the stars skid away, below,
    gormless and brakeless, gravel-loose,
    falling silent as gavels in the snow

celebimasters take a Murkrow from the Safari Zone.

It must learn Thief or Pluck and be caught before and used against Chuck. It must also use Thief/Pluck on every important Pokemon for the remaining Gym Leaders (including Kanto).

That should be hard enough since you can't get the Dusk Stone until after you beat Red and catching a Murkrow is hard enough as well

Celebimasters_93, you must catch a dunsparce before challenging falkner; it must use only use rage to defeat one of Falkners pokemon, must Learn roost once you get the TM, and must know it until defeating morty, when it may be replaced. Also, it must solo Whitney before you can leave goldenrod.

Hit me for a Heart-Gold challenge, easy-medium dificulty, need a surfer and a flyer for both, and would like to use my starter to the end. Go nuts!

Heart-Gold:
    - Cyndaquil -(defeat 5 wild Mareep)-> Quilava -(solo Rival)-> Typhlosion [Winter02]
    - Diglett -(perform Magnitude 10 in a cave) -> Dugtrio [SilverMorty]
    - Mantine (Learn Bullet Seed and keep it in moveset) [Drummerdude]
    - Togepi -(Summon a move with 90 base power or more, using Metronome)-> Togetic (Always know Fly) -(solo Rival's Sneasel)-> Togekiss [Me]
    - Sudowoodo (Adamant)(Rock Head)(Must always know Wood Hammer and Double Edge) [Me]
    - Eevee -(solo Morty's Gastly)-> Umbreon [Me]
    Last edited by Sucker_Punch; 23rd October 2011 at 10:51 AM.

AffroBull, for Platinum, take a Froslass. It must evolve before you challenge Candice.

For HeartGold, take a Cyndaquil. It can evolve into Quilava after defeating five wild Mareep, and into Typhlosion after soloing your Rival in the Burned Tower.

i will take a challenge for my newly aquired Diamond make it hard but not impossible

pikachu

is

claimed

Affrobull for Platinum take a Magnemite that evolves after it defeats 3 Nosepass in Mt. Coronet.

Evolve it to Magnezone after you beat Jupiter and Mars in Mt. Coronet.

For HG take a Diglett (in the route outside the Safari Zone). Evolve it when it performs a Magnitude 10 in a cave

celebimasters take a Remoraid that evolves after it defeats one of Crasher Wake's pokemon

Affrobull,

Platinum: You can use an Aipom. It needs to defeat 6 wild Fighting types before it can evolve.

Heartgold: Take a Mantine. It must be taught Bullet Seed and keep it in it's moveset.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

celebimasters_93, take a Buneary. Once it can, it must always know Frustration and Water Pulse. It may evolve after defeating one of Cyrus's Pokemon (in either battle) using only Frustration and Water Pulse. Good luck!

celebimasters_93, take a Chimchar which must solo Fantina before becoming a Monferno. After that, it can only evolve into Infernape once you have beaten all 8 gym leaders.

still need 3 pokemon for Diamond and 1 more for Heartgold
    here are the ones i have for diamond so far:
    1. Remoraid that evolves after it defeats one of Crasher Wake's pokemon
    2. Buneary. Once it can, it must always know Frustration and Water Pulse. It may evolve after defeating one of Cyrus's Pokemon (in either battle) using only Frustration and Water Pulse.
    3. Chimchar which must solo Fantina before becoming a Monferno. After that, it can only evolve into Infernape once you have beaten all 8 gym leaders.

Cant remember off the top of my head about Heartgold but i know i have 5 for Heartgold and only need 1 more I would like to start My challenges on Diamond and Heartgold ASAP.O........OO.......O Thanks in Advance.....

pikachu

is

claimed

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    2. Buneary. Once it can, it must always know Frustration and Water Pulse. It may evolve after defeating one of Cyrus's Pokemon (in either battle) using only Frustration and Water Pulse.
    3. Chimchar which must solo Fantina before becoming a Monferno. After that, it can only evolve into Infernape once you have beaten all 8 gym leaders.

Cant remember off the top of my head about Heartgold but i know i have 5 for Heartgold and only need 1 more I would like to start My challenges on Diamond and Heartgold ASAP.O........OO.......O Thanks in Advance.....
    I hope you don't mind if I suggest another?

For Diamond, take the Riolu that Riley gives you. You must hatch it before challenging Byron. The restrictions depend on it's nature.
    If it's beneficial towards Attack, it may only evolve after soloing ANY trainer, and AFTER reaching Snowpoint City. It must also always know Aura Sphere and ExtremeSpeed (once it can.)
    If it's beneficial for Sp.Attack, it may only evolve after soloing ANY trainer, but must evolve BEFORE reaching Snowpoint City. It must always know Bone Rush and Dragon Pulse (which must be relearned ASAP).
    If it is beneficial to neither, it may evolve whenever, but must always know ExtremeSpeed and Dragon Pulse.

For HeartGold, take a Yanma with Speed Boost. It may only evolve after reaching Blackthorn City. Must always know Ancient Power as a Yanmega.

celebimasters 93, take a Silcoon. It must be caught as a Silcoon and it needs to use up all the PP for Harden before it can evolve into Beautifly.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    A fun Pokemon to use would be Magikarp, restrictions would be that no Pokemon can help it evolve/level up. I mean that you can't give it an Exp. Share and level it up like that, or entering a battle and switching it out to another so it gets some experience, I mean no help what so ever, you may use Rare Candies and/or catch one that knows Tackle so you can beat Pokemon with it.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

I'm starting a Soul Silver game. I will only use Pokemon found in the game, but I can use special evolutions like Magneton and Eevee with Diamond. I want to have a starter, a Pokemon from Fire, Grass, Water types, and a Magnezone and Glaceon/Leafeon. You guys choose restrictions.

Team:
    ~Starter
    ~Grass/Fire/Water
    ~Grass/Fire/Water
    ~Magnezone
    ~Glaceon/Leafeon
    ~~~~~~

Thanks guys!

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

MUdkip8003 for your Glaceon. To evolve it, you have 2 options:

1.) evolve it when it defeats 2 Trainers in Pryce's gym. You must also challenge these trainers as you defeat Morty (so you have to head to Mahogany to clear the Rockets first before going to Cianwood).

or

2.) evolve it when it defeats solos the Lapras in Union Cave.

Teach it Shadow Ball.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 25th October 2011 at 12:49 AM.

Mudkip8003 take a Vulpix that cannot evolve until after you defeat the elite 4.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Mudkip8003, take a Psyduck. Must keep at least one physical move on it at all times until it learns and keeps Focus Blast.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Mudkip8003, I guess you get Chikorita as your starter. It can evolve into Bayleef normally, but it needs to defeat a wild Tauros and a wild Miltank before it can evolve into Meganium.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Mudkip8003, you're Magnemite must defeat another Magnemite to evolve. To evolve again, you must solo Clair. In order to use Electric type moves, you must have defeated 5 Pokémon in a row. If you are defeated, you must start the chain again. Good luck!

o.o I didn't think I'd get this many so fast.

~Glaceon that evolves it defeats solos the Lapras in Union Cave.
    ~Vulpix that cannot evolve until after I defeat the elite 4.
    ~Psyduck that keeps at least one physical move on it at all times until it learns and keeps Focus Blast.
    ~Chikorita that evolves into Bayleef normally, but it needs to defeat a wild Tauros and a wild Miltank before it can evolve into Meganium.
    ~Magnemite that must defeat another Magnemite to evolve. To evolve again, I must solo Clair. In order to use Electric type moves, I must have defeated 5 Pokémon in a row. If I am defeated, I must start the chain again.
    ~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys, I need one more random Pokemon!

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast