Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I'm starting a Heartgold Challenge. My rules are:
    -No legendaries
    -No Pokemon available only in post-game
    -I choose nicknames
    -I choose the starter (Totodile), but someone can choose the restrictions for him/her
    -I'd like all my 'mon to fully evolve
    But other than those, give me all the hard suggestions you can

-Totodile (To evolve your totodile into Croconaw, you have to have 2 other Pokemon that people give you. To evolve into Feraligatr, it must solo the kimono girls' eevelutions. It must also learn whirlpool, and use it in every E4 battle.)
    -Paras (To evolve, it must become a Medalist Pokemon in the Pokeathlon)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you those who gave me suggestions. I need four more Pokemon now.

4th Generation 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot'

•Geodude: Must solo Rival in Azalea Town to evolve to Graveler. Can not evolve to Golem unless you've given it 6 Calciums (can be over the course of the game)

•Cyndaquil:**It must survive a Rollout at the fifth stage from Whitney's Miltank before evolving into Quilava, and it must then solo all trainers on Route 41 &42 without using any other moves than Flame Wheel and Ember to evolve into Typhlosion. Nickname it Spitfire.

•Zubat: *It must know Leech Life until it evolves into Golbat, then Wing Attack until Crobat, and then he must keep the move Poison Fang as a Crobat. He can't evolve into Golbat until he soloes Bugsy's Scyther. No evo restriction for Crobat. Nickname is Trollbat.

•Ledyba: It cannot evolve until after Whitney has been defeated. Then Ledian can only one move that does damage. Name it Scarlett.

•Marill: It must solo ten Rocket Grunts to evolve into Azumarill.

•Mareep: To evolve it into Flaaffy, knock out fifteen Union Cave Geodudes with the Mareep. To evolve into Ampharos, Solo everyone in the Ecruteak Gym, including Morty. Once fully evolved, it must know four damage-dealing electric moves. If it's a male, name it Johann, if it's a girl, name it Johanna.

I will most likely be starting this tomorrow, so I might post updates after certain points in the game.
    x

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs:

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs:

Random Deino

is Random.

Jordie, take a Chinchou. When capturing it, you may only have one Pokemon in your party, and you must catch it in a Heavy Ball. To evolve into Lanturn, it must solo twelve different Hikers in a row without using Water moves.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

-No legendaries
    -I choose nicknames
    -I choose the starter (Totodile), but someone can choose the restrictions for him/her

-Totodile (To evolve your totodile into Croconaw, you have to have 2 other Pokemon that people give you. To evolve into Feraligatr, it must solo the kimono girls' eevelutions. It must also learn whirlpool, and use it in every E4 battle.)
    -Chinchou (When capturing it, you may only have one Pokemon in your party, and you must catch it in a Heavy Ball. To evolve into Lanturn, it must solo twelve different Hikers in a row without using Water moves.)
    -
    -
    -

Thank you those who gave me suggestions. Three more.

@Jordie, take a Growlithe that can only evolve after soloing Jasmine.

I would personally like to do a HG scramble.

RULES:
    -No trading
    -No nicknames
    -Nothing to hard please.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Clockwerk Samurai; 9th July 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Herp-A-Derp

Doing a Mario themed scramble for Platinum.

- Nicknames
    - Balanced team
    Last edited by Tri; 9th July 2012 at 10:39 PM.

-No legendaries
    -I choose nicknames

-Chinchou (When capturing it, you may only have one Pokemon in your party, and you must catch it in a Heavy Ball. To evolve into Lanturn, it must solo twelve different Hikers in a row without using Water moves.)
    -Growlithe (Can only evolve after soloing Jasmine.)
    -
    -

Thank you those who gave me suggestions. Two more.

Team for scramble;
    Glameow-can't evolve until it solos fantina w/o dark moves. Forced moveset: Return, Shadow claw,Aerial ace
    Infernape- one type for stab move (probably fire)
    Bidoof- can't evolve until solos byron, can't learn tm/hm until sunnyshore
    Hippopotus- can't evolve until everyone else has
    Tentacool- only level up moves can be learnt(now where am i gonna put my HM's!)
    Staraptor- Must be female, caught at lvl 2, 1st perm slot, learn return (lost tower), evo: solo Gardenia, use close combat to k.o trainers in byrons gym(must use ethers first)

Ok.....this will be ineresting......um,,,Lets GO!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwerk Samurai View Post
    @Jordie, take a Growlithe that can only evolve after soloing Jasmine.

I would personally like to do a HG scramble.

RULES:
    -No trading
    -No nicknames
    -Nothing to hard please.

Thanks!
    Get the Togepi egg from Mr. Pokemon. You must evolve it into a Togekiss before fighting the E4

Quote Originally Posted by Tri View Post

- Nicknames
    - Balanced team
    What exactly would be Mario themed in the run?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    Get the Togepi egg from Mr. Pokemon. You must evolve it into a Togekiss before fighting the E4

What exactly would be Mario themed in the run?
    The nicknames and challenges.

HG scramble
    -Togepi (Must be Togekiss before elite 4
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also, could I get another flier, 'cause Togekiss sucks Physically.
    Herp-A-Derp

Jordie: Take a Koffing. It can only evolve once you have 10 different Normal type pokemon in your PC.

Clockwerk: Have a Caterpie. It must keep Supersonic AND any TWO of the three status dusts (Sleep Powder/Stun Spore/PoisonPowder) through the duration of the Challenge.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

-No legendaries
    -I choose nicknames

- Koffing (It can only evolve once you have 10 different Normal type pokemon in your PC.)
    -

Thank you those who gave me suggestions. One more and make the challenge part of it nice and difficult, please.

@Jordie: Take a Hoppip. It can only know attacking moves, so no Synthesis, Sleep Powder, or PoisonPowder, but yes Razor Leaf, Gust, and Tackle.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

My team:

-Koffing (It can only evolve once you have 10 different Normal type pokemon in your PC.)
    -Hoppip (It can only know attacking moves, so no Synthesis, Sleep Powder, or PoisonPowder, but yes Razor Leaf, Gust, and Tackle.)

Thank you those who gave me suggestions. I'll post updates once and awhile.

alakazam_1- Take a Buizel. You must evolve it before evolving any other pokemon

I'm doing one for SoulSilver

-Starting with Chikorita or Totodile
    -Nicknames
    -Unique challenges
    -Balanced team
    -No flyer (going to use an HM slave for fly)
    -Hoping someone would be willing to trade me a Charmander egg

Thanks.
    Last edited by MoonOwl; 10th July 2012 at 2:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri View Post

- Nicknames
    - Balanced team
    Tri, have a Finneon named Sushi, after the Cheep-Cheep partner from Paper Mario. (This means she must be female, of course.) She may evolve only once she OHKOs a Grass-type with Surf, representing how Sushi's Tidal Wave absolutely destroys Lava Piranha.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

@Moonowl: Take a Chikorita. It must be kept unevolved until it learns Magical Leaf, and then Bayleef can't evolve until it has been poisoned three times(including while in its Chikorita stage). Name it SilverSaur.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

MoonOwl; get a Mareep [i know, obvious choice.. ] name it Mayonaise . Mayo loves all things yellow and because of this.. it must always know two electric moves while a Mareep.. once it evolves.. Mareep HAS TO drop an electric move for Cotton Spore.. because it is no longer yellow.. and it's love for yellow moves/electric is slowly dying. Which also means it cannot learn Charge as a Flaaffy. Finally.. once it evolves into an Ampharos.. the love for all things yellow comes back in full force.. it MUST have 3 electric moves in it's movepool as soon as it can, as well as keep it during the E4. [so by lv 34 it should have Thundershock, Thunderpunch, and Discharge + -move- ; im assuming]

By the way.. Mayonaise has to solo Lugia.. kill it.. KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SilverSaur the Chickorita - Take a Chikorita. It must be kept unevolved until it learns Magical Leaf, and then Bayleef can't evolve until it has been poisoned three times(including while in its Chikorita stage). Name it SilverSaur.

• Mayonaise the Mareep - get a Mareep [i know, obvious choice.. ] name it Mayonaise . Mayo loves all things yellow and because of this.. it must always know two electric moves while a Mareep.. once it evolves.. Mareep HAS TO drop an electric move for Cotton Spore.. because it is no longer yellow.. and it's love for yellow moves/electric is slowly dying. Which also means it cannot learn Charge as a Flaaffy. Finally.. once it evolves into an Ampharos.. the love for all things yellow comes back in full force.. it MUST have 3 electric moves in it's movepool as soon as it can, as well as keep it during the E4. [so by lv 34 it should have Thundershock, Thunderpunch, and Discharge + -move- ; im assuming]

MoonOwl, take a Wooper, name it Haxalotl. To evolve, it must learn Double Team and use it to get to +6 Evasion against a Gym Leader and still get hit by moves in the battle three times (after getting to +6 Evasion). In order to learn TM/HM moves, it must participate in the Bug Catching Contest three times, and you must win first place at least once.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

• SilverSaur the Chickorita - Take a Chikorita. It must be kept unevolved until it learns Magical Leaf, and then Bayleef can't evolve until it has been poisoned three times(including while in its Chikorita stage). Name it SilverSaur.

• Mayonaise the Mareep - get a Mareep [i know, obvious choice.. ] name it Mayonaise . Mayo loves all things yellow and because of this.. it must always know two electric moves while a Mareep.. once it evolves.. Mareep HAS TO drop an electric move for Cotton Spore.. because it is no longer yellow.. and it's love for yellow moves/electric is slowly dying. Which also means it cannot learn Charge as a Flaaffy. Finally.. once it evolves into an Ampharos.. the love for all things yellow comes back in full force.. it MUST have 3 electric moves in it's movepool as soon as it can, as well as keep it during the E4. [so by lv 34 it should have Thundershock, Thunderpunch, and Discharge + -move- ; im assuming]

• Haxalotl the Wooper - take a Wooper, name it Haxalotl. To evolve, it must learn Double Team and use it to get to +6 Evasion against a Gym Leader and still get hit by moves in the battle three times (after getting to +6 Evasion). In order to learn TM/HM moves, it must participate in the Bug Catching Contest three times, and you must win first place at least once.

I'm starting up a soul silver scramble challenge. I need my team to be balanced, but other than that, it's all you.
    -Lebyba: Named shades, must know Baton Pass and Mach Punch.

-Krabby: can never hold an item and can only use Special Attacks.

-Cyndaquil. Must use a fire move to KO 5 Rock Types to evolve into Quilava. To evolve it into Typhlosion it must do the same to 10 water types. Must always lead when surfing.

-Magneton: No Restrictions.

-Oddish: Must keep Absorb and use it at least once in every battle it participates in.

-Heracross: Must always know Headbutt and it should also always know Aerial Ace.
    Last edited by GalaxyEyes; 14th July 2012 at 10:54 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Grab the first Ledyba you can catch.. name it 'Shades'. It must always know 'Mach Punch' when it gets the chance.

It must always have Baton Pass as a move when it is able to,[learns at lv 22 as Ledyba, lv 24 as a Ledian.]

After that.. do whatever you want with it.

Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast