Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

MoonOwl: Take a Goldeen. It must successfully confuse 20 different trainer's pokemon to evolve(which is to say, if you confuse 5 pokemon from one trainer, that only increases the count by 1. They have to be one pokemon each from 20 separate trainers).

Galaxy: Take a Krabby. It can never hold an item and it can only use Special Attacks.
    Last edited by Sid87; 12th July 2012 at 3:47 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Ok then, I still need a starter though, just don't make the conditions ridiculous.
    Last edited by GalaxyEyes; 12th July 2012 at 2:13 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyEyes View Post
    Ok then, I still need a starter though, just don't make the conditions ridiculous.
    Get a Cyndaquil. It must use a fire move to KO 5 Rock Types to evolve into Quilava. To evolve it into Typhlosion it must do the same to 10 water types. It must always lead when surfing. (Which will help evolve it)
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Lol! Alright then, 3 more pokemon people.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

GalaxyEyes, have a Magneton. No restrictions.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Hmm... okay then.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Team for scramble;
    Glameow-can't evolve until it solos fantina w/o dark moves. Forced moveset: Return, Shadow claw,Aerial ace
    Infernape- one type for stab move (probably fire)
    Bidoof- can't evolve until solos byron, can't learn tm/hm until sunnyshore
    Hippopotus- can't evolve until everyone else has
    Tentacool- only level up moves can be learnt(now where am i gonna put my HM's!)
    Staraptor- Must be female, caught at lvl 2, 1st perm slot, learn return (lost tower), evo: solo Gardenia, use close combat to k.o trainers in byrons gym(must use ethers first)

Ok.....this will be ineresting......um,,,Lets GO!
    quick update; 5 gyms down and i am attempting to knock out Byron with a lvl 50 Bidoof! ok, I am going to change the bibarel-tm/hmless thing cause i can't store hms on anyone.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

GalaxyEyes, take an Oddish. It can evolve freely but must keep Absorb and use it at least once in every battle it participates in.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Alright thanks. Just need one more pokemon.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

GalaxyEyes, Take a Heracross. It must always know Headbutt, because it wants to remember how it was found, and it should also always know Aerial Ace.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

•Geodude: Must solo Rival in Azalea Town to evolve to Graveler. Can not evolve to Golem unless you've given it 6 Calciums (can be over the course of the game)

This was actually very difficult. I had to grind it up around 6 levels to level 20 just to beat the Croconaw, which would OHKO me every time. I eventually made a strategy to rock polish on the Gastly to outspeed his starter. I eventually won with a lucky critical hit. (if I didn't have that, I would have to grind probably 10 more levels. On a sidenote, I named it ROFL, since Golem is a ball, and it rolls!

•Cyndaquil: *It must survive a Rollout at the fifth stage from Whitney's Miltank before evolving into Quilava, and it must then solo all trainers on Route 41 &42 without using any other moves than Flame Wheel and Ember to evolve into Typhlosion. Nickname it Spitfire.

After doing damage calcs, I learned that where my Cyndaquil is at level-wise with its - defense nature, the rollout would kill at least 3 Spitfires. I might just battle her 5 times so that I can solo her. (I've never grinded in a Pokemon game before, and geodude was hard enough.*

•Zubat: *It must know Leech Life until it evolves into Golbat, then Wing Attack until Crobat, and then he must keep the move Poison Fang as a Crobat. He can't evolve into Golbat until he soloes Bugsy's Scyther. No evo restriction for Crobat. Nickname is Trollbat.

This was difficult too. Scythed would OHKO me with a quick attack due to Zubat's horrid defenses (and another - defense nature) . I had to grind to level 17 to learn Wing Attack, and even then I was level 20 after beating that evil bug, again with a critical hit, and some poor move choices by Bugsy.*

•Ledyba: It cannot evolve until after Whitney has been defeated. Then Ledian can only one move that does damage. Name it Scarlett.

This will be terrible, as Ledian is a TERRIBLE Pokemon. I don't know what I will do. I might cheat, and take another bug type if I have any suicidal thoughts while using her. I was thinking of maybe a fortress or even exeggutor. Maybe someone could make restrictions if it comes to that.*

•Marill: It must solo ten Rocket Grunts to evolve into Azumarill.

I haven't caught one yet, but I'm excited to use it.*

•Mareep: To evolve it into Flaaffy, knock out fifteen Union Cave Geodudes with the Mareep. To evolve into Ampharos, Solo everyone in the Ecruteak Gym, including Morty. Once fully evolved, it must know four damage-dealing electric moves. If it's a male, name it Johann, if it's a girl, name it Johanna.

I taught it charge beam from the lady who gives you a berry, ball or TM in Goldenrod, and I'm very lucky. Right now I'm massacring the union cave geodudes with Cyndaquil's flame wheel, a quick attack and then a quick kill by Johanna (it doesn't say solo, just knock out. LOOPHOLES!). 4 more to go! As for the Ecruteak gym, it will be easy, since Flaafy will be awesome.*

| | | | / | | | | / | (geodude kill count)

Overall, it was strange having 2/3 of my party members before the fist gym! And 5/6 before the second. Grinding has been a new, boring experience. Ledian, what will I do with you? -sigh- *I'm at goldenrod right now, and will most likely lose on purpose for Spitfire's sake. Four more geodudes! Wish me luck, and thanks for the team!

Rules:
    1. No legendaries.*
    2. I can trade.*
    3. No Pokemon that are unattainable until the post-game.*
    4. I do not need all Pokemon to be fully evolved.*
    5. I would like VERY DIFFICULT, but possible restrictions.*
    6. Nothing saying that a certain Pokemon has to be a certain level by a certain point in the game.*
    7. Nicknames.
    x

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs:

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs:

Random Deino

is Random.

@McTwizzle: If you do end up changing Ledian, take a Pineco. It must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve into Forretress. Name it HazardTime.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

I actually made my own restrictions for Pineco. I will add your suggestion too though:
    All Pokemon must be caught before using Pineco. It must always know a suicide move (Selfdestruct or explosion), and use it to KO one if Lance's pokemon. To evolve, it must become a medalist in the and solo Chuck's Poliwrath. Also to evolve, it must be in the party when the Oran Berries are fed to the sick Miltank. It must always be holding an item.
    P.S. I named it Boom. because it explodes.
    x

Random Deino

is Random.

Location: Just finished the lighthouse in Olivine, and I am now ready to go to Cianwood.*

•Geodude: Must solo Rival in Azalea Town to evolve to Graveler. Can not evolve to Golem unless you've given it 6 Calciums (can be over the course of the game)

I don't know what level Geodude evolves, but it's level 24 and still not a Graveler. ROFL has not been anything too important since the last check-in.*

•Cyndaquil: *It must survive a Rollout at the fifth stage from Whitney's Miltank before evolving into Quilava, and it must then solo all trainers on Route 41 &42 without using any other moves than Flame Wheel and Ember to evolve into Typhlosion. Nickname it Spitfire.

To defeat Whitney, I put Spitfire in the Day-Care until level 27. I decided to lose five times and then solo Whitney, which was much harder than expected. I used more potions than I can count, and was waiting for a burn... Then another burn (her Miltank had a Lum Berry). After that, Spitfire has not seen much action, seeing it is a much higher level than the rest of my team. It is now a level 28 Quilava, and I am dreading soloing the trainers on the way to Cianwood.*

•Zubat: *It must know Leech Life until it evolves into Golbat, then Wing Attack until Crobat, and then he must keep the move Poison Fang as a Crobat. He can't evolve into Golbat until he soloes Bugsy's Scyther. No evo restriction for Crobat. Nickname is Trollbat.

Trollbat hasn't seen much action since Bugsy. I evolved it to a Golbat, then again in the lighthouse to a Crobat. It is now at level 23, and just chilling in my party waiting for someone to battle.*

•Ledyba: It cannot evolve until after Whitney has been defeated. Then Ledian can only one move that does damage. Name it Scarlett.

Psyche! Now I have a Pineco which I found in route 32(?).*
    Restrictions:
    All Pokemon must be caught before using Pineco. It must always know a suicide move (Selfdestruct or explosion), and use it to KO one if Lance's pokemon. To evolve, it must become a medalist in the Pokeathlon and solo Chuck's Poliwrath. Also to evolve, it must be in the party when the Oran Berries are fed to the sick Miltank. It must always be holding an item.*

I caught at level 10 and waited to find my Marill. Once I found it, I put it in the Day-Care until level 15. I'm now training it with my Marill, and it is level 21, holding a quick claw. I actually really like Pineco because of its defense and decent attack. Rock Tomb gives it great coverage. Also, I had grown the berries, and fed them to Moo Moo who is now healthy.*

•Marill: It must solo ten Rocket Grunts to evolve into Azumarill.

Did you know that Marill has a 1% encounter rate in Mt. Mortar? I do now. I almost shot myself. Anywho, once I caught it, I looked at the ability: Thick Fat. I needed huge power. I bred it with a poliwag, and 5 marills later I got one with huge power. I then put it in the day-care until level 15. I trained it, and it is now level 21. I won't be able to evolve it for a while, as Rockets don't come until after the 7th badge if I'm correct. Oh, well.*

•Mareep: To evolve it into Flaaffy, knock out fifteen Union Cave Geodudes with the Mareep. To evolve into Ampharos, Solo everyone in the Ecruteak Gym, including Morty. Once fully evolved, it must know four damage-dealing electric moves. If it's a male, name it Johann, if it's a girl, name it Johanna.

Johanna is doing great. It easily soloed Morty's gym. Although Morty did take two tries. Again, poor move choices on his gengar. It now level 27 and still a Flaafy, but ready to evolve at any moment.*

This next route will be difficult and time consuming. Spitfire is at a pretty high level, so maybe it will make it easier. I also have some Passho Berries to weaken water type attacks. Leggo.*

Rules:
    1. No legendaries.*
    2. I can trade.*
    3. No Pokemon that are unattainable until the post-game.*
    4. I do not need all Pokemon to be fully evolved.*
    5. I would like VERY DIFFICULT, but possible restrictions.*
    6. Nothing saying that a certain Pokemon has to be a certain level by a certain point in the game.*
    7. Nicknames.
    x

Random Deino

is Random.

Hi, I'm going to restart my Platinum so I need a Scramble Challenge. My rules are:
    -Must use my Starter(Chimchar)
    -Must use a Flying Type Pokemon that knows Fly
    -Must use a water pokemon that must know surf
    -All my Pokemon must have nicknames
    -No heart scales moves
    Last edited by AlexBW; 24th July 2012 at 6:37 PM.

3DS FC:1547 5453 7012
    Please, keep a minute of silence RIP WIFI DS
    Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me
    Friend safari: Poison (Garbodor, Cascoon, Muk) Thanks to Chilliwray

Take a Finneon. All of your Pokemon must be evolved before your Finneon. Must always be at the front of your party when surfing, and KO any Pokemon you encounter hike surfing. It must always know at least 2 water type moves and one non attacking move. The only items that can be used on it during battles are hyper potions. It can use any item outside of battle, except for full restores. Name it Sexy Time. It must be a girl.
    x

Random Deino

is Random.

Ok:
    -Chimchar(Needs restrictions and nickname)
    -Finneon(Sexy Time Female)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Thanks!

Searching for pokemon battles, please PM me! Also, I'm always keen to get friends in the 3DS, just pm me

AlexBW, Take a Togepi and a Budew. In order to evolve into their second evolutions, they must solo six pokemon in double battles, and know Magical Leaf.
    There is no restriction on when to evolve Togetic, but Roselia must evolve first.

EDIT: Rank Up! Yay!
    Last edited by dirkac; 26th July 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Chimchar(needs a nickname)
    Sexy Time(Finneon)
    Togepi(Needs a nickname)
    Budew(Needs a nickname)
    -
    -
    And I didn't undestand reaaly well, to evolve Budew and Togepi I need to battle six pokemon in double battles is it?

Alex, take a Rotom. It must solo one of the Gym Leaders except Maylene in order to learn TM's. Name it Lumi.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

Ok then is:
    Chimchar
    Sexy time(Finneon)
    Togepi(needs nickname)
    Budew( needs nickname)
    Lumi(Rotom)
    Ok so i have to beat a gym leader using
    only Rotom?

Going to do another HeartGold playthrough.

Rules
    -Must have flyer and surfer
    -Trade evos are welcome
    -Nothing too hard (Ex. Wurmple must solo Roxanne to evolve)
    -Can trade Pokemon from Platinum and use Pokemon from that game
    -Make the team as diverse as possible
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT:

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Alex, round it out with friend for your Budew.....Ringo the Chingling! Seeing as the game already gives a pseudo-restriction on evolution, the only restriction that you'll get from me is that once Chingling becomes a Chimeco, it must always know two support moves when applicable.

Raptor, start your challenge by taking one of my all time favorite Pokemon, Octillery [Remoraid]! Before Remoraid can be able to evolve, it must use Water Gun to knock out 6 Pokemon with a critical hit (doesn't have to be an OHKO.)
    Last edited by camj23; 24th July 2012 at 10:57 PM.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Raptor:

Take a Gastly. It can not evolve to Haunter until you have given it a Protein, a Carbos, an Iron, a Calcium, a Zinc, and a HP Up.

It can't evolve to Gengar until every other member of your team is fully evolved.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Raptor737 take a Heracross named Greenhorn. It's horn isn't as strong as the other so every time it uses a horn-related, stabbing attack (Horn Attack, Fury Attack, Megahorn) it has to wait 2 turns after that to use that same attack again.

Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast