Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

That was the HARDEST CHALLENGE OFFERING ever. I had to edit my pokemon 4 times to get a good one!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Haha, that was a good one. FOUR TIMES! LOL

I still need 2 'mon and a restriction for my team. Geez, it's the same people that's replying and I can't even get the 2 mon

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Oceanic, take one more challenge from me. Take a Elektrike ( if you can get one).
    In order to evolve, it must defeat ten Shinx and five Luxio to show itself the dominant species.
    It must solo Cynthia's Roserade and Flint's Houndoom.

Z Take a Houndour.It must defeat Maylene's Meditite and Machoke with DARK type moves to evolve.Its two STAB cannot be of the same damage category(i.e. if it has physical dark move like Crunch it should have a special fire move like flamethrower or if it has a special dark type move like Dark Pulse it should have a physical fire move like Fire Fang).

Oceanic Take a Buneary.You cannot use any Vitamins,EV reducing berries or Massage to increase it's friendship.Only walking and leveling up.After evolving it should learn and keep at least 2 cute moves.(the cute moves in its movepool are Splash(!),Defense Curl,Return,Baton Pass,Charm,Bounce,Healing Wish,Protect,Frustration,Facade,Rest,Attract,Sleep Talk,Swagger,Encore,Fake Out,Flail,Sweet Kiss,Low Kick,Mud-Slap,Snore and Uproar).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Sorry dirkac, I'll take ammital's challenge instead. Thanks for contributing

- Hoothoot -> Noctowl - Night Watch (Must evolve 2 pokemon by evolution stones before evolving into a noctowl)
    - Egg -> Chinochou -> Lanturn - Beacon (Must evolve only after defeating Bryon and take out all the grunts in Mt. Coronet and Iron Island by himself. He must learn and keep Signal Beam and Ice Beam, as well as always stay 3 levels higher than the rest of my team)
    - Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade - Rose (Must beat Roselia in the gym in Eterna City to get to a Roselia, and murder the rival's fire type in Canalave City to evolve into Roserade)
    - Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape - Blaze (Looking/Finding restrictions: my starter)
    - Egg -> Snover -> Abomasnow - Icy Grass (It must come from an egg of a female Abomasnow and Ampharos. In order to evolve, it must solo Candice's Abomasnow. Also, it must solo Volkner and Flint to prove that ice can be as good as fire or electric. Lastly, it MUST learn and keep giga drain and ice punch.
    - Buneary -> Loupunny - RabbitDance (It must evolve without the help of vitamins/ev reducing berries/massage. After evolving, it must keep 2 "cute" moves)

Still looking for a Chimchar restriction. Then I can get started!

EDIT: I just realised that it's impossible for me to get an egg in a short time since Abamasnow needs Pokewalker. So I'm just gonna ignore the egg part, is it fine with you, dirkac?
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 6th September 2012 at 1:32 PM.

ASB Squad

OceanicLanturn, your Chimchar must solo two trainers on Route 204 before evolving into Monferno, one of the trainers must be before entering the Ravaged Path, and the other one on the other side of the path. To evolve into Infernape, it must defeat three Lumineon.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Oceanic, yeah it's okay. Just get rid of the egg part.

- Hoothoot -> Noctowl - Night Watch (Must evolve 2 pokemon by evolution stones before evolving into a noctowl)
    - Egg -> Chinochou -> Lanturn - Beacon (Must evolve only after defeating Bryon and take out all the grunts in Mt. Coronet and Iron Island by himself. He must learn and keep Signal Beam and Ice Beam, as well as always stay 3 levels higher than the rest of my team)
    - Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade - Rose (Must beat Roselia in the gym in Eterna City to get to a Roselia, and murder the rival's fire type in Canalave City to evolve into Roserade)
    - Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape - Blaze (He must solo 2 trainers from route 204 and one of them must be before Ravaged Path and the other side of the path. In order to evolve to an Infernape, defeat three Lumineons)
    -Snover -> Abomasnow - Icy Grass (In order to evolve, it must solo Candice's Abomasnow. Also, it must solo Volkner and Flint to prove that ice can be as good as fire or electric. Lastly, it MUST learn and keep giga drain and ice punch.
    - Buneary -> Loupunny - RabbitDance (It must evolve without the help of vitamins/ev reducing berries/massage. After evolving, it must keep 2 "cute" moves)

Alright! I'll get started later today and I'll update soon. Thanks to all of your help!

just gotta get a decent Chinochou first... I've been getting adamant ones lately...

ASB Squad

I'm looking for Pokemon on a SoulSilver Scramble!
    Retrictions-
    -Must have a Starter and a Eevee that evolves into a Umbreon/Espeon!(Don't care what the Eevee evolves into)No Totodile.Ugh.
    -Ohmygosh please nickname my Pokemon.
    -Can someone please not ask any Poke' from Hoenn or Sinnoh?It's annoying.
    -Must have a Surfer, Flyer is optional
    -All need to fully evolve unless it has no evolutions.
    -Optional is Sentret/Furret.FURRET IS SO CUTE~
    -Eevee has a set nickname for the set evos.Espeon-Athena // Umbreon-Hades

So.
    (Starter)-
    (Eevee/???)-
    (Surfer)-
    (______)-
    (______)-
    (______)-

(Now, why did I not see this thing before?*facepalmeh*)
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 6th October 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    , the god of glitches

@Storm Surge, take a Gastly. It must solely defeat 2 trainers in Morty's gym to evolve into Haunter. It can evolve into Gengar once Haunter has learnt it's entire moveset, which is Lv55. Nickname it Heidi, regardless of gender!!

xxx

Sure!Thanks.

(Starter)-
    (Eevee/???)-
    (Surfer)-
    (Haunter/Gengar)-Heidi-It must solely defeat 2 trainers in Morty's gym to evolve into Haunter. It can evolve into Gengar once Haunter has learnt it's entire moveset, which is Lv 55.
    (______)-
    (______)-

I don't have anyone to trade with to evolve it into a Gengar...I freaking love Gengar.
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 6th October 2012 at 11:47 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    Sure!Thanks.

(Starter)-
    (Eevee/???)-
    (Surfer)-
    (Haunter/Gengar)-Heidi-It must solely defeat 2 trainers in Morty's gym to evolve into Haunter. It can evolve into Gengar once Haunter has learnt it's entire moveset, which is Lv 55.
    (______)-
    (______)-

I don't have anyone to trade with to evolve it into a Gengar...I freaking love Gengar.
    @Storm Surge: You should get a Cyndaquil. The second gym leader is Bug type so you'll have the advantage for that moment.

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Any restrictons, Ex?
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, have a Jigglypuff(that must be female) and name it Paula. She may evolve at any time, but once it is possible, she must always know a Fire-type move, an Electric-type move, and an Ice-type move.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I'm going to have to decline that.I can't get it until practically AFTER the game...Anything else?
    It would be nice to choose between Umbreon or Espeon.
    , the god of glitches

Huh? Can't you catch it just outside Goldenrod? I know you can in GSC, at least...
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    I'm going to have to decline that.I can't get it until practically AFTER the game...Anything else?
    It would be nice to choose between Umbreon or Espeon.
    You can get Jigglypuff in the Safari Zone which is after I think healing Jasmine's Ampharos.As for the Ice,Electric and Fire Attacks you can win Ice Beam,Thunderbolt and Flamethrower at Goldenrod Game Corner or you can buy Blizzard,Thunder and Fire Blast at Goldenrod Departmental Store.

Here's one challenge from me.

Take a Poliwag.Name it Spiral.To evolve into Poliwhirl,It must defeat your Rival's starter with only Bubble Beam in the Burned Tower.To evolve into Poliwrath,It must solo Chuck's Poliwrath.If it is unable to do so,It must evolve into Politoed.It can evolve anytime after Chuck's Gym.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

@StormSurge

Oops Ninjaed, here's a new one.

Give yourself a Oddish. It can only evolve into Gloom when you solo the Miltank of doom and three fire type Pokemon. Now, check your ID number, if it is an even number (12356), Glooms evolve into a Bellosom and must keep Sunny Day and Solar Beam. If it is an odd number (12321), Gloom evolves into a Vileplume and must keep Giga Drain and Petal Dance. However, if your ID number has more than two recurring numbers of the same, example (12232), it cannot evolve until level 38 but you are allowed to choose your evolution.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 7th October 2012 at 5:27 AM.

ASB Squad

Storm Surge, take a Shuckle.
    It may only learn Toxic, Sandstorm, and offensive moves, and it may only use Toxic and Sandstorm in wild pokemon battles. It must solo Pryce.

Thanks, guys!One question- Can Poliwag's evos have Surf?

(Typhlosion)-Umei-Needs restrictions!

(Eevee/???)-

(Shuckle)-Xi-It may only learn Toxic, Sandstorm, and offensive moves, and it may only use Toxic and Sandstorm in wild pokemon battles. It must solo Pryce.

(Vileplume/Bellosom)-Sili-Oddish. It can only evolve into Gloom when you solo the Miltank of doom and three fire type Pokemon. Now, check your ID number, if it is an even number (12356), Glooms evolve into a Bellosom and must keep Sunny Day and Solar Beam. If it is an odd number (12321), Gloom evolves into a Vileplume and must keep Giga Drain and Petal Dance. However, if your ID number has more than two recurring numbers of the same, example (12232), it cannot evolve until level 38 but you are allowed to choose your evolution.

(Poliwrath/Politoed)-Spiral-'Take a Poliwag.Name it Spiral.To evolve into Poliwhirl,It must defeat your Rival's starter with only Bubble Beam in the Burned Tower.To evolve into Poliwrath,It must solo Chuck's Poliwrath.If it is unable to do so,It must evolve into Politoed.It can evolve anytime after Chuck's Gym.'

Debating on weathar to get a Eeveelution or Jigglypuff. :P
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 7th October 2012 at 8:09 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, your Eevee must evolve inside of the 4th Gym, and it must learn Shadow Ball with the TM you get from defeating Morty and keep the move for the rest of the game. If you defeated Whitney without any Pokemon fainting in the battle, it must evolve into Espeon, and if any of your Pokemon fainted against Whitney, it should evolve into Umbreon.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Thank you!I love that move, AND the restrictions.The first one is a bit unpredictable, but oh well.

How about one for Umei?

(Typhlosion)-Umei-Needs restrictions!

(Eevee/???)-Must evolve inside of the 4th Gym, and it must learn Shadow Ball with the TM you get from defeating Morty and keep the move for the rest of the game. If you defeated Whitney without any Pokemon fainting in the battle, it must evolve into Espeon, and if any of your Pokemon fainted against Whitney, it should evolve into Umbreon.

(Shuckle)-Xi-It may only learn Toxic, Sandstorm, and offensive moves, and it may only use Toxic and Sandstorm in wild pokemon battles. It must solo Pryce.

(Vileplume/Bellosom)-Sili-Oddish. It can only evolve into Gloom when you solo the Miltank of doom and three fire type Pokemon. Now, check your ID number, if it is an even number (12356), Glooms evolve into a Bellosom and must keep Sunny Day and Solar Beam. If it is an odd number (12321), Gloom evolves into a Vileplume and must keep Giga Drain and Petal Dance. However, if your ID number has more than two recurring numbers of the same, example (12232), it cannot evolve until level 38 but you are allowed to choose your evolution.

(Poliwrath/Politoed)-Spiral-'Take a Poliwag.Name it Spiral.To evolve into Poliwhirl,It must defeat your Rival's starter with only Bubble Beam in the Burned Tower.To evolve into Poliwrath,It must solo Chuck's Poliwrath.If it is unable to do so,It must evolve into Politoed.It can evolve anytime after Chuck's Gym.'

I'll start it now!
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 7th October 2012 at 9:29 PM.
    , the god of glitches

I am doing a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon Heartgold.

Rules
    1. All pokemon must be evolved.
    2. No pokemon of the same type.
    3. No pokemon after the 6th gym leader.

Reshiram161 you starter is todidile. When he was hatched he has a smaller jaw then all the other pokemon. becasue of this he must stay as a todidile till he learns crunch and ALWAYS know that. once he becomes a croconaw he devolpes and extreme fear for water. as such he can have no water moves till LV 51 and over comes his fear of water by learning hydro pump. when finally evolves into Feraligatr, in order to prove his power he must solo a E4/champion or a Kanto gym leader. He shall be know as Small Jaw.

Have fun!

EDIT: not sure if you still need it but i have something for you storm surge.

Umei the typhlosion. as a child his favorite toy was a worn out old wheel from a truck that Prof. Elm use to have. as such he wont evolve until he learns flame wheel. as a quilava he must use flame wheel to solo whitenys Miltank. after this he sees Miltank Rolling and sees that he can roll without a tire and or wheel. as such he become determind to learn Rollout. a move that he must learn via Level up at lv 46. AS a typhlosion he has so much fun rolling that he rolls(solos) his way through on of the E4 or the champion.
    Last edited by 10151993; 22nd October 2012 at 5:13 AM.
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

I decline the Totodile challenge.

Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast