Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Reshiram161, take a Poliwag as your surfer. As a young Pokémon, it has always wanted to impress those that it is around. As a result of this, it refuses to evolve until it can maximise it's attacking potential with Belly Drum. This Pokémon has always had dreams of being the top Poliwrath, and so it must solely defeat the Poliwrath that resides in the Cianwood Gym to evolve into one itself.

xxx

Reshiram161 - Get yourself a Pineco. It can only evolve into Forretress after you have made five other evolutions within your team. If you accept nicknames, name it Ceponi. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Reshiram161, take a Hoppip. It can evolve into Skiploom after defeating Whitney's Clefairy, and into Jumpluff after defeating any trainer with at least two Fire-types in their team.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Reshiram161 get yourself a nifty Slugma (available from Primo's egg). It must solo Morty and Proton to evolve. If it didn't solo them, it must instead solo Pryce as the fifth gym leader you challenge. If it solo'd Morty and Proton, it needs to solo Karen's Houndoom, if it solo'd Pryce, it needs to solo Karen's Umbreon instead.

Reshiram161, take a Nidoran. If you play as the male character, take a female Nidoran; if you play as the female character, take a male Nidoran. No other restrictions~

I'd like a scramble challenge for Soul Silver. I'm simply too damn picky to make my own teams cause I've pretty much used every Pokemon in the game.

Feel free to give restrictions, but nothing out there or difficult. I do need someone who can surf and someone who can fly. And no Delibird. Everything else is fair game.

Oh and nicknames too please!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Charoshi - Get yourself a Marill as your Surfer. Since that's a challenge in itself, my only restriction is that it has to beat all of the trainers in the Burnt Tower by itself (excluding your Rival) before it evolves into Azumarill. Name it Buoyant. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Charoshi,Take a Sudowoodo.It must defeat Chuck's Poliwrath,Pryce's Piloswine and Clair's Kingdra without using Wood Hammer.It must also solo the rival at Victory Road.If it fails to complete any of the challenges,It can only use Status moves.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Marill.... Well, at least I like it xD

-Marril - beat all trainers in burnt tower excluding rival to evolve
    -Sudowoodo - defeat Polliwrath, Piloswine and Kingdra without wood hammer, or only status moves. Also solo rival. (That sounds like a pain -.-)
    SoulSilver BQ

Hey charoshi there is a hoothoot with your name on it called sleepy. Only one rule. It cannot fight at night. Have fun
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Charosi, get yourself a Chinchou. It must solo three pokemon of each type to evolve. It must learn and keep Surf, Ice Beam, Thubderbolt, and Signal Beam.
    Name it Silver.

Now we're talking!! One of my favourite Johto Pokemon in Lanturn

-Marril - beat all trainers in burnt tower excluding rival to evolve
    -Sudowoodo - defeat Polliwrath, Piloswine and Kingdra without wood hammer, or only status moves. Also solo rival. (That sounds like a pain -.-)
    -Hoothoot - can't battle at night (Sleepy)
    -Chinchou - solo 3 of every type to evolve. Ice beam, thunderbolt, Signal beam and surf (Silver)
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, take a Venonat that must be caught in the Bug Catching Contest. In order for it to evolve, you must use it in the Bug Catching Contest to catch a Pokemon that comes first, second or third (if that makes sense). Name it Lavender.

-Marril - beat all trainers in burnt tower excluding rival to evolve (Buoyant)
    -Chinchou - solo 3 of every type to evolve. Ice beam, thunderbolt, Signal beam and surf (Silver)
    -Venonat - caught in bug catching contest. Must use in contest and get 1st,2nd or 3rd to evolve. (Lavender)
    -

1 more guys!!

Oh and a nickname for Sudowoodo too!
    SoulSilver BQ

Nivk your Sudowoodo Bonsaidra

Charoshi: Use a Sandshrew. It must solo Bugsy's Scyther to evolve. It can never hold any item that isn't a berry.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I can't get Sandshrew that early since I'm playing SS, and not trading for this game. Feel free to give me another Pokemon.
    SoulSilver BQ

Oh? I hate the game-exclusives. Sorry.
    All right, exchange Sandshrew with Ekans

-Marril - beat all trainers in burnt tower excluding rival to evolve (Buoyant)
    -Sudowoodo - defeat Polliwrath, Piloswine and Kingdra without wood hammer, or only status moves. Also solo rival. (That sounds like a pain -.-) (Bonsaidra)
    -Venonat - caught in bug catching contest. Must use in contest and get 1st,2nd or 3rd to evolve. (Lavender)
    -Ekans- Solo Scyther - no item other than berry

Just need a nickname for Ekans now
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, your Ekans nickname shall be Serpentics.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I'm going to try a Scramble Challenge in SoulSilver.

Restrictions:
    - All Pokémon must be evolved at the league.
    - No Pokémon than can only be caught after the E4 (in Kanto). Those can however, replace previous ones.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

-Take a Gastly, Shadow. It must be caught in Sprout Tower and solo the Tower after catching it. The Gastly must be male and named Demon. You can only evolve it after it learns Shadow Ball(Lv 29) and must keep that move for the whole game. To evolve into Gengar(If you so wish) it must solo a Gym Leader's Pokemon two times as a Haunter.(Like one of Bryce's, one of Claire's but it can't be the same Gym Leader)
    , the god of glitches

Shadow:

Take a Weedle. It must be caught in the Bug Catching Contest. It can never hold an item. It can evolve to Kakuna when it poisons 20 separate trainer-owned pokemon. It can evolve to Beedrill 10 days after it evolved to Kakuna.

N_Shadow, take an Exeggcute. It may only keep one damage-dealing move. (Moves like Toxic and Leech Seed are fine as they indirectly deal damage) It can evolve into Exeggutor after this criteria is filled.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Shadow:

Take a Weedle. It must be caught in the Bug Catching Contest. It can never hold an item. It can evolve to Kakuna when it poisons 20 separate trainer-owned pokemon. It can evolve to Beedrill 10 days after it evolved to Kakuna.
    Can you reduce the number of days? 10 days is enough to beat the game and Weedle will take a while to evolve anyway so I'd only have a Beedrill by the time I challenge Red.

Current team:

Gastly - It must be caught in Sprout Tower and solo the Tower after catching it. The Gastly must be male and named Demon. You can only evolve it after it learns Shadow Ball(Lv 29) and must keep that move for the whole game. To evolve into Gengar(If you so wish) it must solo a Gym Leader's Pokemon two times as a Haunter.(Like one of Bryce's, one of Claire's but it can't be the same Gym Leader)

Exeggcute - It may only keep one damage-dealing move. (Moves like Toxic and Leech Seed are fine as they indirectly deal damage) It can evolve into Exeggutor after this criteria is filled.

Weedle - It must be caught in the Bug Catching Contest. It can never hold an item. It can evolve to Kakuna when it poisons 20 separate trainer-owned pokemon. It can evolve to Beedrill XX days after it evolved to Kakuna.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 28th October 2012 at 9:09 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

Page 95 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast