Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3364

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Sweet, thanks, Farfetch'd is my absolute favorite Pokemon!

Team:

- Farfetch'd (Jamie if male/Delia if female) (Must hold a stick)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you cantab.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

rabidepicgoose, take a Swinub. It must be a Mamoswine before you challenge Clair. It must also know Ice Shard and use it against all of Lance's Dragonite. Nickname it Giant Tusk.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Giant Tusk huh? That name is hilarious, I'll definitely use it!

Team:

-Swinub (Giant Tusk) (It must be a Mamoswine before you challenge Clair. It must also know Ice Shard and use it against all of Lance's Dragonite)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you Winter02.

rapidepicgoose, use an Exeggucute named McMuffin. It can evolve once your Piloswine has evolved into Mamoswine.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

These names are the best, McMuffin!

Team:

-Swinub (Giant Tusk) (It must be a Mamoswine before you challenge Clair. It must also know Ice Shard and use it against all of Lance's Dragonite)
    -Exeggcute (McMuffin) (Can evolve once Piloswine has evolved into Mamoswine)
    -
    -
    -

Three more!

Why do you have so many frikkin games?

Take a Caterpie named BadBug. No restrictions to evolve, but must learn and keep the moves PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, and Sleep Powder.One of those moves must the the first move you use whenever BadBug is in battle.
    , the god of glitches

I deeply apologize for having almost every pokemon game.

Team:

-Caterpie (BadBug) ( No restrictions to evolve, but must learn and keep the moves PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, and Sleep Powder.One of those moves must the the first move you use whenever BadBug is in battle.)
    -
    -

Two more!

xD I'm just wondering.
    , the god of glitches

I've accumulated them since I was young, my first game was Diamond, which I am currently doing a nuzlocke in.

I have:
    Yellow
    Crystal
    Sapphire
    Leafgreen
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Platinum x2
    Heartgold
    Soulsilver
    Black
    Black 2
    White 2
    Conquest
    Ranger: Shadows of Almia
    Ranger: Guardian signs
    Mystery dungeon: Blue rescue team
    Mystery dungeon: Explorers of sky
    Mystery dungeon: Explorers of time
    Rumble
    Rumble Blast
    Pokemon Dream radar
    Battle Revolution
    XD Gale of Darkness

I believe that is all.

rabidepicgoose, take Sudowoodo, called Rocktree. It can never forget Low Kick, and you must make it remember Copycat, which it must keep until Lv 40. It must solo Jasmine too.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Team:

-Caterpie (BadBug) ( No restrictions to evolve, but must learn and keep the moves PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, and Sleep Powder.One of those moves must the the first move you use whenever BadBug is in battle.)
    -sudowoodo (Rocktree) (never forget low kick, remember copycat, it must keep it until level forty, must solo jasmine.)
    -
    one more!

Take a Totodile and name him Jaws. It must learn Ice Fang to evolve into Croconaw and must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve again. That's not hard either.

Team:

-sudowoodo (Rocktree) (never forget low kick, remember copycat, it must keep it until level forty, must solo jasmine.)
    -Totodile (Fang) (It must learn Ice Fang to evolve into Croconaw and must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve again
    I'm not naming him Jaws because I already have a totodile with that name, but otherwise that is fine!

That's it!

I'm also doing a Platinum scramble challenge, you guys are welcome to suggest!

Restrictions:

Can't be insanely hard

No more than two Pokemon of the same type on my team

No Pokemon that can't be obtained in the Main storyline of the game

No trading (unless it's trade to evolve)

No inappropriate nicknames

Suggest away!

Take the...was it Friday? The special Friday Drifloon.It must be called Balloony and be male.(If you get the refrence, you are awesome.)Balloony must solo Fantina to evolve(That is certainly not impossible).If you want, teach it a Move Tutor move of your choice.

AKA

-Drifloon (Balloony) (Must be male and solo Fantina to evolve. OPTIONAL; Teach Balloony a Move Tutor move.)
    , the god of glitches

Heh, Balloony it is!

Team:

-Drifloon (Balloony) (Must be male and solo Fantina to evolve. OPTIONAL; Teach Balloony a Move Tutor move.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

rabidepicgoose, take a Budew. No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but you must have 7 badges to ecolve it into Roserade. It must be female,Give it the Big Root as soon as you get it (Route 214). It can never forget Absorb until it learns Mega Drain, which must replace it, and then Giga Drain, which must replace Mega Drain. It can never forget Ingrain after it learns it as well. Name it TheRoot.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

rabidepicgoose, take a Lickitung which must defeat 2 of Candice's Pokemon to evolve, and it must keep Power Whip and Gyro Ball in its moveset. Nickname it Heavytung.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

-Budew (TheRoot) (No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but you must have 7 badges to ecolve it into Roserade. It must be female,Give it the Big Root as soon as you get it (Route 214). It can never forget Absorb until it learns Mega Drain, which must replace it, and then Giga Drain, which must replace Mega Drain. It can never forget Ingrain after it learns it as well.)
    -Lickitung (HeavyTung) (must defeat 2 of Candice's Pokemon to evolve, and it must keep Power Whip and Gyro Ball in its moveset)
    -
    -
    -

Balloony <3
    , the god of glitches

Rapidepicgoose take the first Pokemon you find in the great marsh. If it escapes, you must find another of that Pokemon and catch it. Nickname it Safari. No other restrictions.

Or, should you not like the annonymous nature of my initial suggestion, you may use the Eevee given by Bebe. It may evolve into whatever evolution you wish, but only after defeating 30 of that Pokemon type.
    Last edited by Charoshi; 9th January 2013 at 6:28 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    -Budew (TheRoot) (No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but you must have 7 badges to ecolve it into Roserade. It must be female,Give it the Big Root as soon as you get it (Route 214). It can never forget Absorb until it learns Mega Drain, which must replace it, and then Giga Drain, which must replace Mega Drain. It can never forget Ingrain after it learns it as well.)
    -Lickitung (HeavyTung) (must defeat 2 of Candice's Pokemon to evolve, and it must keep Power Whip and Gyro Ball in its moveset)
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Feebas named Mudball. It must be female, and one evolved, must rpbe renamedminto Shimmer. It must learn and keep Ice Beam and Surf. It must solo Volkner in order to continue, if it loses against an Electric Type move, it must solo ten Electric Type Pokémon. It must survive a Giga Drain attack before evolving. It must hold a Black Aludge.

Rabidepicgoose, take a Chimchar named King Kong. It must learn Slack Off (either as a Chimchar or Monferno) and can never forget it. To evolve into Monferno, it must solo Gardenia. To evolve into Infernape, it must solo Byron.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

-??? (Safari) (First pokemon that I see in the great marsh)
    -Feebas (Mudball/Shimmer) (
    Take a Feebas named Mudball. It must be female, and one evolved, must rpbe renamedminto Shimmer. It must learn and keep Ice Beam and Surf. It must solo Volkner in order to continue, if it loses against an Electric Type move, it must solo ten Electric Type Pokémon. It must survive a Giga Drain attack before evolving. It must hold a Black Aludge.)
    -

(King Kong seems too easy, if you made it harder, I might take it)

Good luck when you start your game, dude.
    , the god of glitches

Hey, everyone! I've never done a Scramble Challenge before... so, why not? This will be in my Diamond version, and I can't trade between versions, so please only give me Pokemon I can obtain before the aftergame in-game. Feel free to give me whatever Pokemon/restrictions you want, even if they're absolutely evil.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast