Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3334

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@Epic: Take a female burmy. Must evolve into dual bug steel, must solo Gardenia

YDT: Okay, I'll take it! You can also give me a nickname for it if you want.

Team thus far:
    (no name yet) - Must evolve into Trash Cloak Wormadam, must solo Gardenia

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Epic-Inferno, take a Budew, nickname it Buddy Ew. It must solo Candice without using Grass moves to evolve into Roselia. To evolve into Roserade, it must solo Flint by only using Toxic and Leech Seed.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Well, that's a toughie. I'll try my best with this one.

Team:
    (no nickname yet) - Must evolve into Wormadam Trash Cloak, must solo Gardenia.
    (Buddy Ew) - Must solo Candice without using Grass moves to evolve, must solo Flint only using Toxic and Leech Seed to evolve again.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Epic-Inferno, have an Octillery. You can teach it TM's or HM's, not both. (So if you teach it Surf for example then it can never learn Ice Beam or Flamethrower unless Surf is forgotten.)
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

I've always wanted to use Octillery!

Team:
    (Buddy Ew) - Must solo Candice without using Grass moves to evolve, must solo Flint only using Toxic and Leech Seed to evolve again.
    (no nickname yet) - Can learn TMs or HMs, but not both.

Absoultely evil huh~
    OK HERE IS MY ABSOLUTELY EVIL CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT REFUSE~!

That a Chimchar and name HIM Axel. He must learn and always keep flamewheel. To evolve into Monferno, he must solo Crasher Wake. To evolve into Infernape, he must Solo every trainer on the water route before Victory Road, IN Victory Road, and your rival.

AND YOU MAY NOT REFUSE!

But if you do, just take out the second condition and make soloing Wake its allowance to evolve into Infernape.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Epic-Inferno, take a Chingling named Tolon. It can never forget Last Resort, and it must use it in 4 different battles against trainers to evolve, so that after you have used your other 3 moves, it has to beat the trainer using only Last Resort. You have to use your PP Ups or PP Maxes in Last Resort until you maximize its PPs as soon as you can. As a Chimecho, teach it Double-Edge too, and it can never forget it either.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 24th January 2013 at 7:40 PM. Reason: I wrote Max PP as it is that way in Spanish!! xD
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

You guys are so EVIL... I like it. Just one left now!

Team:
    (Axel) - Must be male, must learn and always keep Flame Wheel, must solo Crasher Wake to evolve, must solo all the Victory Road trainers on the outside and inside and solo my rival to evolve again.
    (Tolon) - Must never forget Last Resort, must use Last Resort to defeat 4 different trainers to evolve, must use all PP Maxes or PP Ups to maximize Last Resorts PP ASAP, must learn and never forget Double-Edge as a Chimecho.

Get a Drifloon called Friday. It must learn an electric move via TM, and solo Maylene's gym before evolving,including the leader.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Alright, thanks! Now, all I need is someone willing to provide nicknames for Burmy and Octillery.

Team:
    (Axel) - Must be male, must learn and always keep Flame Wheel, must solo Crasher Wake to evolve, must solo all the Victory Road trainers on the outside and inside and solo my rival to evolve again.
    (Tolon) - Must never forget Last Resort, must use Last Resort to defeat 4 different trainers to evolve, must use all PP Maxes or PP Ups to maximize Last Resorts PP ASAP, must learn and never forget Double-Edge as a Chimecho.
    (Friday) - Must learn an electric move through a TM, must solo all of Maylene's gym to evolve.

Name the Burmy WannaBEpic(Wanna B Epic) And the Octillery Pikachu.
    WannaBEpic wants to be like you and Pikachu wishes it was a Pikachu xD
    , the god of glitches

Haha, okay. :P

I guess I'm done with the team, then. I've got some tough restricitions, so wish me luck!

Good luck man X3
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    These two are a bit impossible severe. :/

Yeah, they're way over the top. I mean, being difficult is one thing, but those are just needlessly sadistic and borderline-impossible. And they gave them to someone who's never done one of these challenges before! To be honest, I'm not a bad Pokčmon player, but if I was doing that challenge, there's no way I'd be able to do that. They'd just end up unevolved for the entire game!
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    -Drifloon (Balloony) (Must be male and solo Fantina to evolve. OPTIONAL; Teach Balloony a Move Tutor move.)
    -Budew (TheRoot) (No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but you must have 7 badges to ecolve it into Roserade. It must be female,Give it the Big Root as soon as you get it (Route 214). It can never forget Absorb until it learns Mega Drain, which must replace it, and then Giga Drain, which must replace Mega Drain. It can never forget Ingrain after it learns it as well.)
    -Lickitung (HeavyTung) (must defeat 2 of Candice's Pokemon to evolve, and it must keep Power Whip and Gyro Ball in its moveset)
    -??? (Safari) (First pokemon that I see in the great marsh)
    -Feebas (Mudball/Shimmer) (
    Take a Feebas named Mudball. It must be female, and one evolved, must rpbe renamedminto Shimmer. It must learn and keep Ice Beam and Surf. It must solo Volkner in order to continue, if it loses against an Electric Type move, it must solo ten Electric Type Pokémon. It must survive a Giga Drain attack before evolving. It must hold a Black Aludge.)
    -

(King Kong seems too easy, if you made it harder, I might take it)

Don't forget about me, I still have a spot left!

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

I've not forgotten you. .3.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    I've not forgotten you. .3.
    You beautiful person you.

Lol good luck with the playthrough.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    Yeah, they're way over the top. I mean, being difficult is one thing, but those are just needlessly sadistic and borderline-impossible. And they gave them to someone who's never done one of these challenges before! To be honest, I'm not a bad Pokčmon player, but if I was doing that challenge, there's no way I'd be able to do that. They'd just end up unevolved for the entire game!
    I think I'll be alright. They will be really difficult, but I've gotten through other challenges that were very difficult (ie. a no-evo nuzlocke) and come out just fine. It'll be hard, sure, but I don't mind.

*SOBS* No one remembers me except Storm Surge. I just need one more guys, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid, take a Clefairy. He must be male, and name him Sassafras. He must learn Attract, and use it on every male Pokemon he fights. He also must hold a Silk Scarf, as soon as you get one. In order to evolve, he must solo the entire Galactic HQ to evolve. If you want to heal him in battle, you must use only berries, no other healing items. Good luck!

I'm going to do this challenge on HG, so, I need help with the pokémons
    -Chicorita (no nickname yet)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

My two rules are:
    -Nothing like "must solo X gym to evolve" (things like "defeat X pokémon to evolve" are fine though)
    -Only pokémons found in HG can ne used (Legendarys can't be used even if I can catch them on HG ).

-Drifloon (Balloony) (Must be male and solo Fantina to evolve. OPTIONAL; Teach Balloony a Move Tutor move.)
    -Budew (TheRoot) (No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but you must have 7 badges to ecolve it into Roserade. It must be female,Give it the Big Root as soon as you get it (Route 214). It can never forget Absorb until it learns Mega Drain, which must replace it, and then Giga Drain, which must replace Mega Drain. It can never forget Ingrain after it learns it as well.)
    -Lickitung (HeavyTung) (must defeat 2 of Candice's Pokemon to evolve, and it must keep Power Whip and Gyro Ball in its moveset)
    -??? (Safari) (First pokemon that I see in the great marsh)
    -Feebas (Mudball/Shimmer) (
    Take a Feebas named Mudball. It must be female, and one evolved, must rpbe renamedminto Shimmer. It must learn and keep Ice Beam and Surf. It must solo Volkner in order to continue, if it loses against an Electric Type move, it must solo ten Electric Type Pokémon. It must survive a Giga Drain attack before evolving. It must hold a Black Aludge.)
    -Clefairy (Sassafras) He must learn Attract, and use it on every male Pokemon he fights. He also must hold a Silk Scarf, as soon as you get one. In order to evolve, he must solo the entire Galactic HQ to evolve. If you want to heal him in battle, you must use only berries, no other healing items.)

You guy are wonderful human beings, thanks for all the suggestions, my very last one is Pokemon Diamond, Get ready for suggesting, same rules apply as last time.

Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast