Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Oh right, always forget when people ask for nicknames. If you still want that Murkrow, how about Fortune?

No, I would like it to be harder, thanks.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

I'm now on the third gym, Leafynn is now a Bayleef and I'm training Nemesis to reach th level he evolve as he already defeated 5 pidgeys and one Pidgeot. I put Limbo on the day care as he's on lv 8 now.
    PS: For the first time I lost to the first and second gym in Johto, the second one I lost like, four times. I hope the third turn out well.

What do you mean hard? The nickname?

Err..how about Persephone?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    What do you mean hard? The nickname?

Err..how about Persephone?
    I think she doesn't mean the nickname, she means that the restrictions you gave for the Murkrow were too easy.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

okay how about the Murkrow has to defeat the main pokemon from each of Team Galactic's Admins after the Lake Valor incident and also Cyrus's Murkrow using only its STAB moves to evolve. To learn TMs it has to defeat Cyrus's Honchkrow in the final battle against him (you can still teach it the HM Fly but can't use it in battle)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    okay how about the Murkrow has to defeat the main pokemon from each of Team Galactic's Admins after the Lake Valor incident and also Cyrus's Murkrow using only its STAB moves to evolve. To learn TMs it has to defeat Cyrus's Honchkrow in the final battle against him (you can still teach it the HM Fly but can't use it in battle)
    I'm gonna reject that, I'm already using a Murkrow in another game, sorry.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Ok so this is will be my first scramble challenge and I'm keen to give it a go, I'm thinking of doing it on HeartGold and would prefer it not to be too easy. Try to avoid mareep, pidgey and wooper because I've used them on plenty of other playthroughs already. Other than that I'm open to all pokemon suggestions and restrictions.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

~EternalDarkness~, take a Hoppip. To evolve into Skiploom, it must defeat Bugsy's Scyther, Whitney's Miltank and Morty's Gengar without taking any damage in either of the battles. To evolve into Jumpluff, it must solo Archer in Goldenrod City without using any damaging moves. Also, it's final moveset must be Synthesis / Leech Seed / Sleep Powder / Giga Drain. If you take nicknames, name it FloatFluff.

Alright awesome, sounds kinda brutal for Hoppip to be able to evolve into Skiploom but I'll see how I go.

- Hoppip (FloatFluff): Must defeat Bugsy's Scyther, Whitney's Miltank and Morty's Gengar without taking any damage in either of the battles for the first evolution, then solo Archer without using any damaging moves to evolve again. Final moveset must be Synthesis / Leech Seed / Sleep Powder / Giga Drain.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

EternalDarkness take a Sandshrew that evolves when it defeats Whitney's Miltank with Rollout. Name it Gyro.

I'll take Sandshrew although the restriction conflicts with Hoppip's restrictions. So methinks I'll have to tweak Hoppips as I was highly doubtful I could accomplish that.

- Hoppip (FloatFluff): Must solo Proton in Slowpoke Well and defeat 5 bug pokemon in Azalea gym without healing for the first evolution, then solo Archer in Goldenrold city without using any damaging moves to evolve again. Final moveset must be Synthesis / Leech Seed / Sleep Powder / Giga Drain.
    - Sandshrew (Gyro): Must defeat Whitney's Miltank with rollout to evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by ~EternalDarkness~; 25th February 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Hello, Darkness!I will give you...THE MYSTICAL RATATTA.It must not evolve until it learns Headbutt(Via Ilex Forest Move Tutor) and Super Fang.These two moves will be in the final moveset.After evolving, it must solo Claire.Its final moveset shall be...(Did I mention the Ratatta must have Guts as an ability?)
    Headbutt - Super Fang - Pluck - Swagger/Swords Dance
    Name HIM(hinthint)..... Carrots(Or Failicate, or Stupid, or Useless, or Barnfreak, or Weirdo..._
    WAIT, NO. Name him...Carpet.(Just choose.I don't care as long as it's one I made.Haha.)
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 1st March 2013 at 12:00 AM.
    , the god of glitches

Thanks Storm Surge! Much appreciated. If anyone wants to add a moveset restriction on Sandshrew then go right ahead.
    Edit: Haha thanks again, that'll do Sandshrew nicely. This'll actually be my first time using these 3 pokemon in a playthrough which is pretty awesome, hopefully I can get another 3 soonish so I can actually start it XD.

- Hoppip (FloatFluff): Must solo Proton in Slowpoke Well and defeat 5 bug pokemon in Azalea gym without healing for the first evolution, then solo Archer in Goldenrold city without using any damaging moves to evolve again. Final moveset must be Synthesis / Leech Seed / Sleep Powder / Giga Drain.

- Sandshrew (Gyro): Must defeat Whitney's Miltank with rollout to evolve, also must keep rollout and deafeat one of Lance's Dragonites with it.

- Ratatta (Carrots, male with guts ability): Must learn (and keep) headbutt via the Ilex Forest move tutor and Super Fang to evolve, must also solo Clair. Final moveset of Headbutt / Super Fang / Pluck / Swords Dance.

-

-

-
    Last edited by ~EternalDarkness~; 1st March 2013 at 2:54 AM.

When I see this:
    "Yay!He/She posted again!*looks*" xD

The only thing I'll suggest is that Gyro keeps Rollout and defeats one of Lance's Dragonites with it also.Haha.

I'm using a Hoppip in my new SS Nuzlocke.(Don't let mah sig fool you!I hate updating it...)Right now I have 4 team members(Right before Whitney- need to train my two new members.Nobody died BUT West the Pidgey in Union Cave...Stupid Onix man.) Plume the Quilava, Skippy the Hoppip, (I forgot his name) the Krabby, and Barb the NidoranF.Using the rule of No Duplicates- I had already caught a Magikarp(Brook) in Violet City.
    HOPPIPS ARE EPIC.
    , the god of glitches

ok ~EternalDarkness~ prepare to meet Lanky,your new favourite bellsprout! Must be caught before defeating Falkner as Lanky must take down one of his pokemon. Can evolve into weepinbell as per normal. Is forbidden to learn sleep powder,poison powder,toxic,leaf storm,rest,swagger and attract. Is forbidden to be in battle against Chuck's poliwrath. Must defeat Jasmine's Steelix. Must defeat atleast 3 of the 5 maidens with the eeveelutions. Cannot be used in the Victory Road fight against your rival. To evolve into Victribell you must beat the pokeathlon in the stamina and power categories and must have learnt razor leaf and sludge bomb. And finally,must defeat either Lance's gyarados or aerodactyl.
    Might be a lot but wanted to get some good game coverage. Feel free to shift and shuffle as you please

Darkness I'm going to give you a somewhat decent guy considering you have gotten a hoppip and a rattata so from me you can have a Xatu. It must always know night shade and can only evolve after you have taken out every trainer in Ercuteak city's gym. It must also not battle Morty.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Thanks Silent Murderer and Golduck#1. With one last spot remaining I think a semi decent water type would be preferable.

- Sandshrew (Gyro): Must defeat Whitney's Miltank with rollout to evolve, also must keep rollout and deafeat one of Lance's Dragonites with it.

- Ratatta (Carrots, male with guts ability): Must learn (and keep) headbutt via the Ilex Forest move tutor and Super Fang to evolve, must also solo Clair. Final moveset of Headbutt / Super Fang / Pluck / Swords Dance.

- Bellsprout (Lanky): Must defeat one of Falkner's pokemon (can evolve normally), Is forbidden to learn sleep powder,poison powder,toxic,leaf storm,rest,swagger and attract, Not allowed to fight Chuck's Poliwrath and must defeat Jasmine's Steelix, must defeat at least 3 of the Kimono ladies and can't fight in Victory road until the Rival battle. To evolve into Victribell I must beat the pokeathlon in the stamina and power categories and must have learnt razor leaf and sludge bomb. Last but not least, it must defeat either Lance's Gyarados or Aerodactyl.

- Xatu (Rainbow): Must always know night shade and can only evolve after it has taken out every trainer in Ecruteak city's gym. It must also not battle Morty.

-
    Last edited by ~EternalDarkness~; 2nd March 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~EternalDarkness~ View Post
    Thanks Silent Murderer and Golduck#1. With one last spot remaining I think a semi decent water type would be preferable.

- Bellsprout (Lanky): Must defeat one of Falkner's pokemon (can evolve normally), Is forbidden to learn sleep powder,poison powder,toxic,leaf storm,rest,swagger and attract, Not allowed to fight Chuck's Poliwrath and must defeat Jasmine's Steelix, must defeat at least 3 of the Kimono ladies and can't fight in Victory road until the Rival battle. To evolve into Victribell I must beat the pokeathlon in the stamina and power categories and must have learnt razor leaf and sludge bomb. Last but not least, it must defeat either Lance's Gyarados or Aerodactyl.

- Xatu (Needs nickname): Must always know night shade and can only evolve after it has taken out every trainer in Ecruteak city's gym. It must also not battle Morty.

-
    Call Xatu Rainbow
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I'm going too be doing a run through of soul silver.
    My restrictions are that I cannot trade and I will have anUmbreon. Please pick nicknames and restrictions for all poof my Pokemon including Umbreon
    Team:
    Umbreon

I'm going too be doing a run through of soul silver.
    My restrictions are that I cannot trade and I will have anUmbreon. Please pick nicknames and restrictions for all poof my Pokemon including Umbreon
    Team:
    Umbreon

deh74, your Umbreon must evolve from Eevee before you challenge Whitney and before it reaches level 14. But before evolving, it must solo two trainers on Route 34. Nickname it Moonlies.

deh74, you must have a male Feraligatr named Chompy who cannot learn any Normal type moves.
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus] : [Aeon]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Deh74, take a Paras who shall be named Fungi. For it to evolve it will need to learn slash and defeat Whitney's Miltank. Also, it must be used to defeat 5 team rocket grunts in the Mahogany Hideout.

Edit: Thanks Epic-Inferno! Now I'll be able to start my challenge once My Pearl Monotype is finished.

- Xatu (Rainbow): Must always know night shade and can only evolve after it has taken out every trainer in Ecruteak city's gym. It must also not battle Morty.

- Remoraid (Sniper): Must learn and keep Bullet Seed before evolving. Only item it can hold is an item that boosts the power of its move that has the highest base power. In order to evolve into Octillery, it must solo a gym leader of my choice, but it can only use Bullet Seed. Once it evolves, I can only use Super Potions to heal it.
    Last edited by ~EternalDarkness~; 3rd March 2013 at 1:48 AM. Reason: Got my final team member

EternalDarkness, take a Remoraid and name it Sniper. It must learn Bullet Seed before evolving, and always keep it. The only item it can hold is an item that boosts the power of its move that has the highest base power. In order to evolve into Octillery, it must solo a gym leader of your choice, but it can only use Bullet Seed. Once it evolves, you can only use Super Potions to heal it.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast