Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hey, I'm starting a pokemon platinum with chimchar as my starter.
    chimchar- ???
    and please don't make it too hard, this is my first challenge. Thanks!

Do this I'd my team so far
    Umbreon: moonlies: must evolve before level 14, before beating Whitney, and after soloing two trainers on route 34.
    Feraligatr: chompy: male Feraligatr who cannot learn any butterball type moves.
    Paras: fungi: must learn slash and beat whiteners miltank in order to evolve. Must also beat 5 grunts in team rockets mahogany town base.

So I need three more team members. Also how am I supposed top get the eevee before beating Whitney?

@ clloxin, find a cherubi and on order to evolve it you muddy have it beat crasher wakes quagdire, and floatzel. Nickname out bubbles. Its the only grass your you can have on your team.
    Last edited by deh74; 3rd March 2013 at 4:17 AM.

clloxin, your Chimchar shall be named Sprinkles, and it must solo Gardenia as a Chimchar to evolve into Monferno, it can evolve whenever into Infernape. It must learn and keep Punishment as an Infernape.

deh74, take a Dunsparce and name it Cobra, must learn and keep Ancientpower.
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

clloxin take a Nosepass. Evolve it after it beats a trainer's fully evolved Electric type. It has to participate in Volkner's battle.

deh74 take a Zubat that evolves after it defeats an Onix. Evolve it to Crobat after it solos a Team Rocket admin in Mahogany town.

clloxin, take a East Sea Shellos named Eskar. It can only evolve by soloing against Fantina's Mismagius AND holding a Soothe Bell while doing it.
    I'm awesome

my team so far-
    Chimchar (Sprinkles)- solo gardenia to evolve 1st. to evolve second teach punishment and keep it as infernape.
    Cherubi(Bubbles)-must beat Wakes quagsire and floatzel to evolve.)
    Nosepass ( no nickname)- evolve after defeating full evolve electric type, must participate in volkner.
    east sea shellos ( Eskar)- to evolve solo fantinas mismagious holding soothe bell.
    --
    --
    oh and deh74 take magnemite named tesla. to evolve once he must solo all trainers on route 41. to evolve twice ( if you can trade to dpp) he must hold a magnet and keep it holding it as a magnezone.

clloxin, take a Starly, name it Falconext. It must defeat five wild Machop before evolving into Staravia, and then solo three trainers on Route 212 before evolving into Staraptor. It must also defeat an Abomasnow before learning Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    Also how am I supposed top get the eevee before beating Whitney?
    I forgot about this. Change it to doing all of the restrictions before you battle Morty instead.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I'm wanting a Platinum Scramble Challenge- with a (sortof) difference.
    You guys suggest two pokemon, and I will pick ONE of them to be in my team.
    Be creative!I don't have to have a starter, but the alternative must be before the first gym.(Ravaged Path to the lake, and every route and place accessible.)

I don't want overlapping types.Even so, the 2 pokemon you suggest must be of the same type, such as Budew and Cherubi, or Shinx and Rotom*, or Piplup and Buizel.
    Have fun!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

*Only legendaries and such allowed= Rotom, Girantina

-----

clloxin, take Princess the Buneary!It must be Level 30 when it evolves.No other restrictions exept having two STAB moves(AKA, two moves that match the Buneary's typing)
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 3rd March 2013 at 11:06 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Great I can start. I just did all the beginning stuff and beat my rival who I decided top name him George. I'm now on my way up start came to catch my zubat and I'm then going to go over to violet city.

Storm Surge here's my two options:

1. Take a Froslass. Name it Kimono. It must learn Water Pulse. Evolve it from Snorunt after it freezes a trainer's pokemon.

2. Take a Glaceon. Name it Diamond. It must learn Shadow Ball. Evolve it from Eevee after it survives a battle in hail with red health left.

Did not expect that.Woah! Going to choose Kimono, as I've never used a Froslass before.

Be creative!I don't have to have a starter, but the alternative must be before the first gym.(Ravaged Path to the lake, and every route and place accessible.)

I don't want overlapping types.Even so, the 2 pokemon you suggest must be of the same type, such as Budew and Cherubi, or Shinx and Rotom*, or Piplup and Buizel.
    Have fun!

-Froslass (Kimono) ~ Must learn Water Pulse and evolve after freezing a trainer's Pokemon
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

*Only legendaries and such allowed= Rotom, Girantina
    , the god of glitches

Rotom isn't a legendary. But anyway, choose between having...
    1: A Bronzor named Chuggaaconroy(although I guess it'd have to be shortened to Chuggacnry or something?) who can evolve only after missing with a move that has at least 90% accuracy twice in a row.
    2: A Ralts that must be male, and yet must evolve into Gardevoir. He may never learn any attacks of types other than Psychic and Electric. Name him Wally.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

platinum team,
    chimchar (sprinkles)- solo gardenia to evolve 1st, evolve 2nd with punishment and keep punishment.
    cherubi (bubbles) beat wakes quagsire and floatzel to evolve.
    Nosepass ( Nosepass) evolve after taking down fully evolved electric- must participate in volkner.
    East sea Shellos ( Eskar) to evolve solo fantinas mismagious. ( is it possible to get an east sea shellos before fantina in platinum? i thought you could only get west sea )
    Starly- Falconext- defeat five wild machop to evolve into staravia, to evolve into starapter solo 3 trainers on route 212 must defeat abomasnow to learn fly.
    buneary ( princess)- must be level 30 to evolve and must have 2 STAB moves

anybody want to add anything?
    Last edited by clloxin; 4th March 2013 at 2:15 AM.

I decided Im gonna do a soulsilver play-through, though I haven't decided my starter yet. ohh and i also want to use some eeveelution.... thanks!

Clloxin, you should use an Umbreon. They are amazing.

chloxxin take a Goldeen. Evolve it after it defeats 3 wild Quagsire with Water Absorb. Name it Goldilocks.

Oh if you want name your Nosepass to Moai.

I can have HM slaves right?

sorry i'm posting so much, but can i get a west sea instead of a east sea? ( you cant get east sea before fantina in platinum)

clloxin, for SoulSilver, take a Cyndaquil as your starter. It may not evolve into Quilava until you have beaten Falkner, and it must solo Chuck's Poliwrath before evolving into Typhlosion. Nickname it Enchilada.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Everyone forgets poor Storm Surge.
    Muffinz, I love you.CHUGGACONROY! At this moment I'm watching therunawayguys, lol
    I count Rotom as the "and such"

Have fun!

-Froslass (Kimono) ~ Must learn Water Pulse and evolve after freezing a trainer's Pokemon
    -Bronzor (Chugga) ~ Must miss a move with 90 accuraccy or above twice in a row to evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -

*Only 'Legendaries' allowed - Girantina, Rotom(Sort of)
    , the god of glitches

clloxin, have an Aipom and name it Handy. To evolve it must defeat all of the gym trainers in Ecruteak gym and after it evolves it must always keep Double hit.

Storm Surge my suggestions are:
    1. Carnivine - Named Venus and must learn and keep Attract. It must also defeat 4 Ice type pokemon in Snowpoint gym.
    2. Tangela - Named Tangles and must ony evolve after defeating 6 Steel type pokemon in Canalave gym. It must also learn and keep Solarbeam.

Now I was given a Remoraid for my HeartGold challenge and yesterday I realised after looking into it, that it would be impossible to meet the requirements that I was given.
    "- Remoraid (Sniper): Must learn and keep Bullet Seed before evolving. Only item it can hold is an item that boosts the power of its move that has the highest base power. In order to evolve into Octillery, it must solo a gym leader of my choice, but it can only use Bullet Seed. Once it evolves, I can only use Super Potions to heal it."
    Remoraid is only found on route 44 which means the only leader it could solo is Clair, however, Raticate is already supposed to be soloing her. So if anyone wants to give me a new water pokemon that would be great.
    3DS FC: 2449 5658 1746
    Friend Safari: Steel type - Magneton, Skarmory & Klefki
    AC New Leaf Dream Address: 7000 2264 2236

Spoiler:- My Shinies (Not for Trade):

eternal darkness, use a Wooper. Out needs to take out all the trailers between Goldenrod City in the National Park. Before evolving. it must also solo Morty the ghost type gym leader.

Thank you! Venus likes me, I think.

Have fun!

-Bronzor (Chugga) ~ Must miss a move with 90 accuraccy or above twice in a row to evolve.
    -Carnivine (Venus) ~ Must learn and keep Attract. It must also defeat 4 Ice type pokemon in Snowpoint gym.
    -
    -
    -

, the god of glitches

Storm Surge, my suggestions are:

Skorupi, named Scorpio, it must learn and keep Poison Sting. Must solo 3 trainers in Byron's gym before evolving.
    Croagunk named Knuckles, it must be infatuated 6 times by Cute Charm before evolving and must defeat Crasher Wake's Quagsire and Gyarados before evolving.
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Why are you guys so good with the naming?Sonic refrences galore!

Have fun!

-Bronzor (Chugga) ~ Must miss a move with 90 accuracy or above twice in a row to evolve.
    -Carnivine (Venus) ~ Must learn and keep Attract. It must also defeat 4 Ice type pokemon in Snowpoint gym.
    -Croagunk (Knuckles) ~ Must be infatuated 6 times by Cute Charm before evolving and must defeat Crasher Wake's Quagsire and Gyarados before evolving.
    -
    -

, the god of glitches

Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast