Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Storm Surge, my two suggestions for you are:

1. Kricketot, which must evolve on the same Route as you catch it on. It must also know Sing and Night Slash. Nickname it Beatlecrek.
    2. Yanma, which must evolve inside of a Gym. It must have Tinted Lens as its ability and keep Detect in its moveset. Nickname it Bugbuzzard.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Kricketot!
    BTW, I changed my mind about Chugga.Wally it shall be!

You guys suggest two pokemon, and I will pick ONE of them to be in my team.
    Be creative!I don't have to have a starter, but the alternative must be before the first gym.(Ravaged Path to the lake, and every route and place accessible.)

I don't want overlapping types.Even so, the 2 pokemon you suggest must be of the same type, such as Budew and Cherubi, or Shinx and Rotom*, or Piplup and Buizel.
    Have fun!

-Froslass (Kimono) ~ Must learn Water Pulse and evolve after freezing a trainer's Pokemon
    -Ralts (Wally) ~ Must be male, and yet must evolve into Gardevoir. He may never learn any attacks of types other than Psychic and Electric.
    -Carnivine (Venus) ~ Must learn and keep Attract. It must also defeat 4 Ice type pokemon in Snowpoint gym.
    -Croagunk (Knuckles) ~ Must be infatuated 6 times by Cute Charm before evolving and must defeat Crasher Wake's Quagsire and Gyarados before evolving.
    -Kricketot (Beatlecrek) ~ Must evolve on the same Route I catch it on. It must also know Sing and Night Slash.
    -
    , the god of glitches

Um, okayyy. So I'm posting for two challenges. I cannot trade.
    Diamond Scramble
    -No NFEs
    -No parichisu, clefairy family or Pikachu line,Muk family, Oddish, Weedle family, Miltank, Clefairy. Simply because I hate those specific pokemon.
    -You say two Pokémon, I chose one of them.
    -I get to pick one Pokémon out of the whole team. This will not be a uber/legendary and will depend upon what people say to pick.
    No "to evolve it must solo a gym" trainers and wild pokemon are OK.
    Team:
    -Reserved
    -Infernape: Nickname it Jackie. It may only evolve to Monferno after soloing 3 Hikers. To evolve to Infernape, it must solo 5 trainers in Crasher Wake's gym (does not have to solo Crasher Wake).
    -Budew that evolves after it uses Water Sport to survive a Fire-type attack. Evolve to Roserade after it uses Toxic Spikes to badly poison a Gym trainer's whole team (except the first pokemon of course). Name it Barbara.
    -Murkrow, nicknamed Donfall. It can evolve after soloing two trainers in the 6th gym. It must also know Taunt and Haze.
    -
    -
    Soulsilver Scramble
    1.) No NFEs
    2.) No Muk family, Oddish, Weedle family, Miltank, Clefairy, Pikachu, Chikorita line.
    3.) You get to choose two, and I get to pick one out of the two.
    4.) One is reserved and picked by me depending upon what you guys pick. It will not be a uber/legendary.
    5.) No "to evolve it must solo a gym" trainers and wild pokemon are OK.
    Team:
    -Reserved
    -Drowzee that evolves after it defeats a wild Scyther in the Bug Catching contest. Name it Boogeyman.
    -Zubat: Nickname it Ozzy. Must solo 4 wild Zubat in 4 different non-'Route' (1 Zubat per area) areas to evolve to Golbat.
    - Heracross, nicknamed Crossroads. It must solo twenty trainers of your choice before it may use STAB moves in battle. After that, it may not use any non-STAB moves in battle until you have beaten the E4.
    -
    -
    Two more spots left on each team!
    Last edited by lifeburst; 9th March 2013 at 10:39 PM.

lifeburst for your Diamond take either:

1. Budew that evolves after it uses Water Sport to survive a Fire-type attack. Evolve to Roserade after it uses Toxic Spikes to badly poison a Gym trainer's whole team (except the first pokemon of course). Name it Barbara.
    2. Tentacool that evolves after it beats a Gyarados on its own. Name it Kraken.

For Soul Silver:

1. Exeggcute that evolves after it defeats 6 Smeargles (one for each egg). Name it Easter.
    2. Drowzee that evolves after it defeats a wild Scyther in the Bug Catching contest. Name it Boogeyman.

lifeburst

For Diamond, take either:
    - Riolu: Nickname it Ryuu. It can only evolve after activating it's ability (Inner Focus or Steadfast) a total of five times. As Lucario, it may use either only Physical or only Special type moves (decide this as soon as it evolves). It may use any moves that are neither physical or special freely.
    - Infernape: Nickname it Jackie. It may only evolve to Monferno after soloing 3 Hikers. To evolve to Infernape, it must solo 5 trainers in Crasher Wake's gym (does not have to solo Crasher Wake).

For SoulSilver, take either:
    - Magikarp: Nickname it Fury. No restrictions on evolving. Must be the only Pokemon you use when you battle 'Red' Gyarados in the Lake of Rage.
    - Zubat: Nickname it Ozzy. Must solo 4 wild Zubat in 4 different non-'Route' (1 Zubat per area) areas to evolve to Golbat.

Storm Surge

Take either:
    - Mantyke: Nickname it Clyde. Must evolve with a Remoraid nicknamed Bonnie.
    - Wooper: Nickname it Potato Salad. Must solo Byron to evolve.
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 9th March 2013 at 5:59 PM.

lifeburst:

For Diamond, take either of these:

1. Drifloon, nicknamed Air Castle. It can evolve after using Ominous Wind to raise all of its stats twice. It must also have Unburden as its ability, and it must be holding a berry at all times.
    2. Murkrow, nicknamed Donfall. It can evolve after soloing two trainers in the 6th gym. It must also know Taunt and Haze.

For SoulSilver, take one of these:

1. Tangela, nicknamed Gourd. It can evolve after defeating one of Clair's Pokemon. It must also keep Ancientpower and Knock Off in its moveset.
    2. Heracross, nicknamed Crossroads. It must solo twenty trainers of your choice before it may use STAB moves in battle. After that, it may not use any non-STAB moves in battle until you have beaten the E4.

Wooper is a trooper!Even so, he must be named Potato.

-Froslass (Kimono) ~ Must learn Water Pulse and evolve after freezing a trainer's Pokemon
    -Ralts (Wally) ~ Must be male, and yet must evolve into Gardevoir. He may never learn any attacks of types other than Psychic and Electric.
    -Carnivine (Venus) ~ Must learn and keep Attract. It must also defeat 4 Ice type pokemon in Snowpoint gym.
    -Croagunk (Knuckles) ~ Must be infatuated 6 times by Cute Charm before evolving and must defeat Crasher Wake's Quagsire and Gyarados before evolving.
    -Kricketot (Beatlecrek) ~ Must evolve on the same Route I catch it on. It must also know Sing and Night Slash.
    -Wooper (Potato) ~ Must solo Byron to evolve.

Let's start!!!Thank you all!
    , the god of glitches

I would like to start a scramble challenge in Heart Gold. I have only two rules:

1. All Pokemon must be able to evolve and be the first in their evolutionary chain. I will not allow them to evolve.
    2. I must keep Totodile.
    Last edited by John Wallrein; 15th March 2013 at 5:32 PM.

GodDamnZilla

John Wallrein, take a pidgey, named orville, it must solo falkners pidgeotto to evolve. It must learn u-turn once you beat bugsy. to evolve again it must solo all the trainers in morty's gym.

Quote Originally Posted by clloxin View Post
    John Wallrein, take a pidgey, named orville, it must solo falkners pidgeotto to evolve. It must learn u-turn once you beat bugsy. to evolve again it must solo all the trainers in morty's gym.
    I'll take Pidgey, however I might not have been clear enough, I will not be evolving any of the Pokemon.

GodDamnZilla

Interesting scramble.

Alright John Wallrein, take a male Growlithe named Alpha. Must solo at least 1 Pokemon from each Picnicker you meet from the time you catch it. Must burn 10 Pokemon (Wild and trainer-owned both count) before it can be used against any Gym leaders.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 16th March 2013 at 2:29 PM.

John Wallrein, take a Snubbull. It must have the Intimidate ability and learn and keep at least one HM move. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Monochromatic View Post
    Interesting scramble.

Alright John Wallrein, take a male Growlithe named Alpha. Must solo at least 1 Pokemon from each Picnicker you meet from the time you catch it. Must burn 10 Pokemon (Wild and trainer-owned both count) before it can be used against any Gym leaders.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    John Wallrein, take a Snubbull. It must have the Intimidate ability and learn and keep at least one HM move. Good luck!
    Thank you both, they both sound actually useful. I was waiting for someone to say Caterpie and I would have to reject him :P

GodDamnZilla

Take a Mareep named Lullaby. To participate in the E4, SHE must have been put to sleep 10 times. Must learn Thunder(If she can) and solo a Dragonite in Lance's team if so.If not, she must solo Brock or Blue.
    Good luck with this almost impossible challenge.
    , the god of glitches

I'll start a HeartGold Scramble.

- Feraligatr(Neptune)
    - My Choice

The rest you choose for me:
    - (Must be Fire Type)
    - (Must be Grass Type)
    - (Must be Electric Type)
    - (Must be Flying Type)

The rule is, you choose 2 Pokemon, and I'll only use one of them.

(Did I start something?)

Take RAWR the Growlithe or Neigh! the Ponyta as your fire type.
    RAWR must solo Pryce's team to evolve and must only have special attacking moves.

Neigh! must solo Claire to evolve and only have TM moves as a moveset.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    (Did I start something?)

Take RAWR the Growlithe or Neigh! the Ponyta as your fire type.
    RAWR must solo Pryce's team to evolve and must only have special attacking moves.

Neigh! must solo Claire to evolve and only have TM moves as a moveset.
    Growlithe is accepted. Out of curiosity, is it okay if I nickname him Simba, after my dog?

It'll be interesting to use him. I haven't ever used Growlithe before...

Edit: I'm going to have to use Physical move until 34, when it is stronger. Unless that's not okay.
    Last edited by Räven; 16th March 2013 at 4:39 PM.

You know you CAN teach Simba/RAWR(Simba <3) TM special moves.I meant at the E4 and after AT LEAST he must have special moves.(Only exeption is Flare Blitz if you want.)
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    You know you CAN teach Simba/RAWR(Simba <3) TM special moves.I meant at the E4 and after AT LEAST he must have special moves.(Only exeption is Flare Blitz if you want.)
    Oh, thx.

And for other people who are going post, I made a mistake: a Flying Type doesn't have to be chosen, it's just a Pokemon that can learn HM Fly that I need. Oh, and all Pokemon must be obtainable before the 5th gym.

For the fire type pokemon get Growlithe and evolve it into Arcanine

Arcanine is a badass

Quote Originally Posted by ♥IKawaiiThief♥ View Post
    For the fire type pokemon get Growlithe and evolve it into Arcanine

Arcanine is a badass
    Uh...Storm Surge already said Growlithe...

Oopsie Then use Mareep as the electric pokemon

One of the best electric types for me =P

Quote Originally Posted by ♥IKawaiiThief♥ View Post
    Oopsie Then use Mareep as the electric pokemon

One of the best electric types for me =P
    Okay! Ampharos!

Räven, my suggestions for you are:

Bellsprout. It must defeat three Growlithe before evolving into Weepinbell and an Arcanine before evolving into Victreebel. Nickname it LifeLights.
    Oddish. Must be captured in a Premier or Luxury Ball and defeat a Gloom before evolving. After that, you can choose whether to evolve it into Bellossom or Vileplume. If you choose Bellossom, it must defeat five Tentracruel before evolving and shall be nicknamed FlowyDance. If you choose Vileplume, it must defeat one Gym Leaders final Pokemon before evolving and shall be nicknamed Floweraria.
    Last edited by Winter02; 17th March 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Forget about the choice

Raven,

- Take a Togepi, name it Wiggletime (it will eventually become your flier). It must be hatched in Violet City from the egg you get in the same town. Must hit super-effectively twice with Metronome to evolve into Togetic. Must be the only Pokemon you use in the Bug Catching Contest to earn the Shiny Stone necessary for evolution to evolve into Togekiss.

OR

- Take a Natu, name it Xerxes. Must solo 1 of each type of Unown to evolve into Xatu. Must always keep Future Sight as soon as it is possible to learn it.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 17th March 2013 at 3:11 PM.

Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast