Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I can't decide. Can't decide in diamond to catch a murkrow, and use a honchkrow who'd listen, or a gible traded from my platinum from an egg, who wouldn't listen. I've already rose two garchomp's, but honchkrow's also a bit to fragile for my taste. Help is appreciated.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Reposting my scramble.

Heartgold
    1: Little Mac the Tyrogue - hitmontop
    2: Lensherr the Magnemite - Must get 12 calls from youngster Joey to evolve.
    3: Sparky the Voltorb - Must solo 4 team rocket grunts to evolve.

Pearl
    1: Waterarms the Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.
    2: Bubbles the Chimchar - Nasty plot for Monferno, Slack off for Infernape.
    3: Agent Duck the Psyduck - Must solo 2 Grass type pokemon to evolve. Must have water pulse when i challenge Wake.

I would use the garchomp. Better stats, Better Moveset, Evolves a little later than Honchcrow though.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 18th July 2013 at 3:51 AM.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Tumnus, on HG, take a Ponyta. It must solo 5 Rocket Members and 2 Rocket Admins to evolve.

On Pearl, take a Carnivine. It must defeat 5 Fire-types before it can learn any TMs.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    Reposting my scramble.

Heartgold
    1: Little Mac the Tyrogue - hitmontop
    2: Lensherr the Magnemite - Must get 12 calls from youngster Joey to evolve.
    3: Sparky the Voltorb - Must solo 4 team rocket grunts to evolve.

Pearl
    1: Waterarms the Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.
    2: Bubbles the Chimchar - Nasty plot for Monferno, Slack off for Infernape.
    3: Agent Duck the Psyduck - Must solo 2 Grass type pokemon to evolve. Must have water pulse when i challenge Wake.

I would use the garchomp. Better stats, Better Moveset, Evolves a little later than Honchcrow though.
    Thanks for the input!
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Platinum Scramble.

Rules:
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    Any Pokemon from all generations are allowed. Does not have to be accessible in-game.

Platinum Scramble
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by OverpoweredInfernape; 20th July 2013 at 3:09 PM.

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Buizel. It must defeat 10 higher level Pokemon and Fantina's Mismagius with Aqua Jet to evolve. Nickname it Splashy.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by OverpoweredInfernape View Post
    Platinum Scramble.

Rules:
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    Any Pokemon. Ever.

Platinum Scramble
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Budew named Rosebud.
    It must be
    Female.

It must solo your Rival's Starly outside Jubilife.

In order to evolve, it must solo Gardenia's Roserade, and Fantina's Duskull.

In order to evolve again, it needs to solo Candice's Froslass, and Saturn's Toxicroak in the Galactic HQ.

It must also solo your Rival's Torterra/Roserade (which one he has).

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must know: Giga Drain, Weather Ball, and Sludge Bomb.

TheSuperZekrom and dirkac, i've updated my rules, please read it and give something else.

Well, okay then. Take a Spoink. It must solo Fantina's Duskull, Wake's Quagsire and Byron's Steelix to evolve. It also must able to take out one of your Rival's Pokemon in one hit. Before going to Victory Road, it must know Power Gem / Rest / Snore / Splash Psychic. Nickname it Piggies. Good luck.
    Last edited by Rezzuréct; 20th July 2013 at 3:52 PM.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by OverpoweredInfernape View Post
    TheSuperZekrom and dirkac, i've updated my rules, please read it and give something else.
    Other than wording there doesn't appear to be a difference though...?

Sigh, anyway, take a Drifloon named Blipz.

It needs to solo Fantina's Mismagius and your Rival's Starter in Hearthome to evolve.

It also needs to solo Saturn's Toxicroak in the Galactic HQ, Mars's Purugly in Lake Verity, and Cryus's Weavile in the Distortion World.

It must know the following moveset before leaving Sunyshore City: Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, and Fly, and it may never forget these moves once learnt.

Platinum Scramble.

Rules:
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon
    Completely random Pokemon please. Does not have to be accessible in-game.
    Egg moves welcome.
    No overlapping types,will consider if dual-typed.

Platinum Scramble

-Spoink [Piggies] Solo Fantina's Duskull, Wake's Quagsire and Byron's Steelix to evolve. OHKO one of Rival's Pokemon.
    Power Gem/Rest/Snore/Psychic moveset.
    - Drifloon [Blipz] Solo Fantina's Mismagius and Rival's starter in Hearthome to evolve.It also needs to solo Saturn's Toxicroak in the Galactic HQ, Mars's Purugly in Lake Verity, and Cyrus' Weavile in the Distortion World.
    Icy Wind/Ominous Wind/Silver Wind/ Fly moveset.
    -
    -
    -
    -

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Barboach, nickname it Grumblehair. To evolve, it must solo Gardenia's Roserade and survive one of its Grass-moves in the battle. Its final moveset must be Rest / Aqua Tail / Earthquake / Amnesia.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

@OverpoweredInfernape

Take a Seedot. It must solo Gardina's Turtwig to evolve. To evolve again, it must have Faint Attack/Razor Leaf/Extrasensory/Fake Out and solo Volkner's Electivire. Faint Attack/Razor Leaf/Extrasensory/Fake Out will be it's final moveset.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Red face

I would like a pokemon Pearl challenge, because I restarted and I'm bored

My rules:
    -No nicknames
    -No "solo a gym leader." I will accept "defeat five shinx" or other wild pokemon though.
    -No legendaries. I will try my best to capture them, but will not use them.
    -Must use my starter, you choose restrictions
    -Will fully evolve all pokemon.
    -Must be catchable in-game. No trading or transferring through pal-park.
    -Must have a flyer, a surgery, and a strength pokemon. Feel free to choose a pokemon that has more than one of those three.

I think I might have forgotten something. If I remember, I will post it later.

Quote Originally Posted by :TrainerRed: View Post
    I would like a pokemon Pearl challenge, because I restarted and I'm bored

My rules:
    -No nicknames
    -No "solo a gym leader." I will accept "defeat five shinx" or other wild pokemon though.
    -No legendaries. I will try my best to capture them, but will not use them.
    -Must use my starter, you choose restrictions
    -Will fully evolve all pokemon.
    -Must be catchable in-game. No trading or transferring through pal-park.
    -Must have a flyer, a surgery, and a strength pokemon. Feel free to choose a pokemon that has more than one of those three.

I think I might have forgotten something. If I remember, I will post it later.
    Take a Piplup. It must be Male.

In order to evolve, it must beat a mixture of 2 Turtwig/Chimchar/Grotle/Monferno.

In order to evolve again, it must beat every single Pokémon available in the Wild before getting to Celestic Town thrice.

It may never learn any HM Moves of any Generation.

Before challegning the your Rival in the Pokémon League, it must know the following Moves: Ice Beam, Flash cannon, Brine, Drill Peck. Once those Moves are learnt, it may never forget them.

The requirements for the second evolution seem a little farfetched don't you think? I mean, every single pokemon available in the wild up until celestic town? That's a lot. And I don't exactly understand what you meant for the first evolution. Could you explain it again?

The requirements for the second evolution seem a little farfetched don't you think? I mean, every single pokemon available in the wild up until celestic town? That's a lot. And I don't exactly understand what you meant for the first evolution. Could you explain it again?
    Okay, instead of to Celestic, every Wild Pokémon on the Foggy Part or Route 210 needs to be beaten 3 times.

The requirements for first evolution just require you to beat 2 of them.

Like, you can beat Turtwig and Chimchar, Chimchar and Monferno, Chimchar and Chimchar, Grotle and Monferno, etc.

Okay, that works!

My team:
    -Piplup, male: Beat 2 of either turtwig, grotle, chimchar, or infernape-> Prinplup, beat all wild pokemon in the foggy part of route 210-> empoleon with moves ice beam, flash cannon, brine, and drill peck before rival in pokemon league *permanent moveset.*

-

-

-

-

-

Anyone else have any pokemon for my team?

Anyone else have any pokemon for my team?
    If you want I can give you another one later on.

Also, you might not want to Double Post, as that can get you infracted.

Okay, I won't do it again, then. And if you could give me another pokemon, it'd be great ^_^

Okay, I won't do it again, then. And if you could give me another pokemon, it'd be great ^_^
    K. Take a Chingling.

It may only Battle During the Night.

In order to evolve, it must beat 7 Pokémon in both areas of Mt. Coronet you can access before getting to Hearthome City.

After Evolving, it must beat 5 Bug Types, 5 Ghost Types, and 3 Dark Types before going to Snowpoint City.

:TrainerRed:, take a Misdreavus. Catch it at the Lost Tower before you arrive at Soloceon Town. It can evolve after defeating a Floatzel and a Gyarados. It must also learn and keep Pain Split and Shadow Ball.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Alright, here's my updated team so far. I still have room for more!

-Piplup, male: Beat 2 of either turtwig, grotle, chimchar, or infernape-> Prinplup, beat all wild pokemon in the foggy part of route 210-> empoleon with moves ice beam, flash cannon, brine, and drill peck before rival in pokemon league *permanent moveset.*

-Chingling: Must only battle at night, beat seven pokemon in both areas of Mt Coronet you can access before Hearthome City-> Chimecho defeat 5 bug types, 5 ghost types, and 3 dark types before Snowpoint City.

-Misdreavous: Catch at Lost Tower before Soloceon Town, defeat a Floatzel and a Gyarados -> Mismagius *Learn pain split and shadow ball*

-Starly: OHKO 5 shinx and 2 Geodude-> Staravia, Use wing attack in every weather condition-> Staraptor *Must never learn close combat*

-Bidoof: Must defeat 5 pokemon who are resistant to normal types, and 5 fighting types before evolving-> Bibarrel *No moves with 100 or more attack damage.

-
    Last edited by :TrainerRed:; 26th July 2013 at 4:31 AM.

:TrainerRed:, take a Starly. It must OHKO 5 Shinx and 2 Geodude to evolve into Staravia. To evolve again, it must use Wing Attack in every weather condition. It may never learn Close Combat.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Page 118 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast