Page 128 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Thanks Dirkac! But can you challenge Pryce before Jasmine? I've never tried to do it before. Also does the Snubbull/Granbull have to solo Will's Xatu or just land the finishing blow?

1. Squirtle (Can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41. Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo Rival at Burned Tower.)
    2. Sudowoodo (Must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TMs or HMs)
    3. Eevee (Must evolve into a Flareon. Must land finishing blow against Morty's Gengar to evolve, and must solo Rival at the Goldenrod Underground.)
    4. Hoppip (Must be named Parsnip. Must solo Chuck and Jasmine's Steelix.)
    5. Ledyba (Can only evolve after obtaining all Pokeathlon medals.)
    6. Snubbull (Must be male. Must solo Jasmine's two magnemite in order to evolve. Must defeat Pryce before Snubbull can be caught. Must soloWill's two Xatu.)
    Last edited by Lightora16; 5th October 2013 at 3:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightora16 View Post
    Thanks Dirkac! But can you challenge Pryce before Jasmine? I've never tried to do it before. Also does the Snubbull/Granbull have to solo Will's Xatu or just land the finishing blow?

1. Squirtle (Can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41. Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo Rival at Burned Tower.)
    2. Sudowoodo (Must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TMs or HMs)
    3. Eevee (Must evolve into a Flareon. Must land finishing blow against Morty's Gengar to evolve, and must solo Rival at the Goldenrod Underground.)
    4. Hoppip (Must be named Parsnip. Must solo Chuck and Jasmine's Steelix.)
    5. Ledyba (Can only evolve after obtaining all Pokeathlon medals.)
    6. Snubbull (Must be male. Must solo Jasmine's two magnemite in order to evolve. Must defeat Pryce before Snubbull can be caught. Must solo/beat Will's two Xatu.)
    Oh, yeah.

Instead of going west of Ecruteak to Olivine, you go east to Mahogany.

Pryce actually has lower levels than Jasmine anyway :P

And, it needs to solo both of Will's Xatu.

Really? Huh I never noticed that haha. Thanks for clarifying!

Hey guys, I could still use some help building my teams for my Soulsilver and diamond games, if you guys would help it be great. Thanks.

here's my teams so far:

Soulsilver team:
    1. Hoppip:must evolve into Skiploom on Route 35 and into Jumpluff after beating a Magneton.
    2. Ledyba: It can only evolve after defeating Whitney and it must always know a bug type move (once learned).
    3.Larvitar: from the Safari Zone.
    In order to Evolve, it must solo Chuck, and all Pokémon used by Major Trainers in Johto, Victory Road, and Pokémon League that are Water Typed, or know Water Type Moves.
    In order to evolve again, it must solo 10 other fully evolved Psuedo-Legends (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp).
    It must solo Lance in both battles, Red's Starters and Snorlax, and Blue's Rhyperior and Pidgeot.
    4. Pineco: name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

Diamond team:
    1. Stunky: which can evolve after soloing one Galactic Admin.
    2. Bronzor: It must always know the move hypnosis and it can't learn steel type moves.
    3.Finneon: It must be Male, and it must be named Shine.
    In order to Evolve, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina.
    It must also solo your Rival at the Pokémon League, Aaron's Drapion, and Lucian's Bronzong.
    Finally, it must produce a Fmale Finneon in the Day Care, which may be the only Pokémon in your team other than Shine when you trade that Finneon to Meister for Magikarp.
    this must ahppen before going to Stark Mountain.
    4. Meditite: name it Focus. It can only evolve into Medicham after solo'ing two Galactic Commanders.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Tuma View Post
    Hey guys, I could still use some help building my teams for my Soulsilver and diamond games, if you guys would help it be great. Thanks.

here's my teams so far:

Soulsilver team:
    1. Hoppip:must evolve into Skiploom on Route 35 and into Jumpluff after beating a Magneton.
    2. Ledyba: It can only evolve after defeating Whitney and it must always know a bug type move (once learned).
    3.Larvitar: from the Safari Zone.
    In order to Evolve, it must solo Chuck, and all Pokémon used by Major Trainers in Johto, Victory Road, and Pokémon League that are Water Typed, or know Water Type Moves.
    In order to evolve again, it must solo 10 other fully evolved Psuedo-Legends (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp).
    It must solo Lance in both battles, Red's Starters and Snorlax, and Blue's Rhyperior and Pidgeot.
    4. Pineco: name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

Diamond team:
    1. Stunky: which can evolve after soloing one Galactic Admin.
    2. Bronzor: It must always know the move hypnosis and it can't learn steel type moves.
    3.Finneon: It must be Male, and it must be named Shine.
    In order to Evolve, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina.
    It must also solo your Rival at the Pokémon League, Aaron's Drapion, and Lucian's Bronzong.
    Finally, it must produce a Fmale Finneon in the Day Care, which may be the only Pokémon in your team other than Shine when you trade that Finneon to Meister for Magikarp.
    this must ahppen before going to Stark Mountain.
    4. Meditite: name it Focus. It can only evolve into Medicham after solo'ing two Galactic Commanders.

soul silver: Vaporeon- in order to evolve into vaporeon it must solo all trainers on routes 40 and 41, due to its envy of suicune vaporeon must be used in the battle with Eusine

Come check out a cool forum for battling other Pokemon related stuff at
    http://pokemonrevo.forumotion.com/

Can I have a team for Platinum please? No Restrictions.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

PokemonOwn, take a Snorlax.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    PokemonOwn, take a Snorlax.
    Thanks

-Snorlax

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

PokemonOwn take a Gastrodon
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

PokemonOwn, take a Froslass.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Thanks

-Snorlax
    Take a Budew.

Can I have a Team for Platinum? My restrictions are I want nicknames, and for my Pokemon to be allowed to evolve at some point. (:

Team so Far:
    - Chingling named Vocal - Must have a sound based move at all times, and can only evolve after soloing five Galactic Grunts.
    - Umbreon named Darkness - Eevee cannot evolve until learning bite and soloing 20 gastly's with bite. Must solo one Elite Four member each.
    - Female Budew named Morning - Must solo Roark's Cranidos and Gardenia's Roserade before evolving. Must solo Candice's Frosslass and Volkner's Electivire to evolve again. Must keep the movepole Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, and Weather Ball.
    - Mantyke named Azure Wave - Can only evolve after soloing a trainer with a Remoraid in their team. Cannot learn surf until soloing a trainer with Gyarados in their team.
    - Starly nicknamed KamiKaze; Must defeat 25 Starly's to evolve, then 25 Staravia's to evolve again. Must faint three times by the use of recoil moves to participate against Elite Four.
    Last edited by sheerioxo; 1st November 2013 at 4:05 AM.
    Pokemon X Champions

POKEMON X&Y FRIEND CODE: 3625-8985-6135
    Add me and we can trade or battle sometime! ^,^

sheerioxo - Get yourself a Chingling named Vocal. Because of its name, it must always have one sound-based move in its movepool. To evolve into Chimecho, it must beat five Team Galactic Grunts by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

@sheerioxo: well, regarding your signature, take an Umbreon. it may only evolve after eevee has learned bite, and has defeated 20 gastly's with bite. It must at least solo one pokemon of all the e4 members. Name it Darkness
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by sheerioxo View Post
    Can I have a Team for Platinum? My restrictions are I want nicknames, and for my Pokemon to be allowed to evolve at some point. (:

Team so Far:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Female Budew named Morning.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Roark's Cranidos and Gardenia's Roserade.

In order to Evolve again, it must solo Candice's Froslass, and Volkner's Electivire.

It must know and keep the following at all times when it can: Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, and Weather Ball.

sheerioxo, take a Mantyke, evolve it into Mantine after soloing a trainer with a Remoraid in their team. Before learning Surf, it must also solo one trainer with a Gyarados in their team. Nickname it Azure Wave.

sheerioxo take a Starly and nicknamed him Kamikaze. It must defeat 25 Starly to evolve once, 25 Staravia to evolve again and as a Staraptor it must faint 3 times by use of recoil moves if it is to battle any of the elite four members.
    SoulSilver BQ

Thanks everyone! Adding now. ^,^
    Pokemon X Champions

POKEMON X&Y FRIEND CODE: 3625-8985-6135
    Add me and we can trade or battle sometime! ^,^

Scramble challenge for platinum
    Rules:
    No evolution restrictions
    No moveset restrictions
    Must have at least one before the 1st gym and 3 before the third
    NONE Of the Chimchar line
    Can feature any pokemon, as long as it can learn at least 4 different moves, and does not have one of the worst 20 BST's of the 4th gen
    Entire team has to be obtainable before E4
    Can feature ONE (1) legendary, but it must be obtainable before the E4, however, include a backup pokemon if you do so, in case I fail to catch it
    No 2 pokemon with the same type. At all.
    Does not necessarily need to include a starter
    (Self imposed rule, all pokemon on this team must be caught in a regular pokeball)
    No pokemon that require a trade to reach final evolution
    No trading for pokemon
    No PP, status or HP restoring items (first poster gets to choose which one)
    Out of the 6 pokemon, all HMs need to be learnable
    2 pokemon suggested per person

Current pokemon suggested:
    -Snorlax---------------|
    -Empoleon------------Suggested by OnceIwasConcussed
    -
    -
    -
    -

Sorry if this list is too specific
    Last edited by TheHatterOfMad; 6th November 2013 at 8:20 AM.

^ I'm not sure who OnceIwasConcussed is and I can't find their post(s), so I'm guessing that makes me the first poster. In that case, you can't use status items (:

As for your Pokemon:
    - Shinx. If you're accepting nicknames, then Leo if it's male, or Nala if it's female.
    - Drifloon (your fly-er). Again, if you're accepting nicknames, go with Led if it's male, or Coda if it's female.

HatterofMad:

Take a Budew

And a Ralts (M)
    SoulSilver BQ

TheHatterOfMad, take a Bidoof and/or a female Combee.

Hello everyone!
    I need a challenge for heartgold! Everything is allowed with the exeption of trading!

Thanks!
    3ds friend code: 2938-6229-3135

Friend safarI: pancham,hariyama and mankey

Will add anyone

CapitalX - Catch a Slowpoke and name it Snooze. Because of what Team Rocket has done to its kind, it must partake in the battles of all of the Team Rocket members you encounter in the game. When it helps defeat the eleventh Team Rocket Grunt, it can evolve into Slowbro. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

CapitalX, take a Paras. Your Paras is a fun guy (ohohohoho). In order to evolve into Parasect, it must succeed in its favourite pastime: the Pokeathlon. It needs be on a winning team for three different categories of the Pokeathlon contest before it can evolve. Nickname it Larry if it's a boy, or Marissa if it's a girl. Good luck!

Page 128 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast