Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3369

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Another one? You are quite demanding, haha. :P

Rabid, take an Aipom, name it Handyman. It must learn and keep Tickle, and use it on every gym leader's strongest Pokemon. It must also learn Fling, and Fling its hold item at Cynthia's Garchomp. To evolve, it must solo Volkner's Ambipom.
    Last edited by Squiddly Dee; 30th January 2013 at 12:44 AM.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Hehehe, I just have a crapton of Pokemon games that have become boring to just play, and I can only handle one Nuzlocke at a time. :P
    -Aipom (Handyman) (It must learn and keep Tickle, and use it one every gym leader's strongest Pokemon. It must also learn Fling, and Fling its hold item at Cynthia's Garchomp. To evolve, it must solo Volkner's Ambipom.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Y View Post
    I'm going to do this challenge on HG, so, I need help with the pokémons
    -Chicorita (no nickname yet)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

My two rules are:
    -Nothing like "must solo X gym to evolve" (things like "defeat X pokémon to evolve" are fine though)
    -Only pokémons found in HG can ne used (Legendarys can't be used even if I can catch them on HG ).
    Cronus the Lapras. It must be obtained on a Saturday. It's fed up of people mistaking it for Chronos, so on no account will it ever use any move that creates an effect that will expire with time, so no moves that cause sleep, confusion, weather, temporary protection (eg Mist), recharge (eg Hyper Beam) or partial trapping (eg Whirlpool), and no Perish Song.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    Hehehe, I just have a crapton of Pokemon games that have become boring to just play, and I can only handle one Nuzlocke at a time. :P
    -Aipom (Handyman) (It must learn and keep Tickle, and use it one every gym leader's strongest Pokemon. It must also learn Fling, and Fling its hold item at Cynthia's Garchomp. To evolve, it must solo Volkner's Ambipom.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Cherubi called Cherry. It must be caught in the honey tree of valley windwork. To evolve, it must solo the drifloon that comes on friday and defeat Gardenia's Cherrim under a single duel. After evolution, it must solo Bryon's Bastiodon. It must learn Sunny Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Y View Post
    I'm going to do this challenge on HG, so, I need help with the pokémons
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

My two rules are:
    -Nothing like "must solo X gym to evolve" (things like "defeat X pokémon to evolve" are fine though)
    -Only pokémons found in HG can ne used (Legendarys can't be used even if I can catch them on HG ).
    Take a Spearow called Nemesis. As a child, it had always been bullied by Pidgey and its family members. Therefore, it most solo 5 wild Pidgeys and 1 Pidgeotte (Trainer or wild) to evolve into a Fearow. After evolution, it must solo 10 opposing Fearow for not protecting him while he was young. Due to its vengeful nature, it cannot learn any moves under the contest category of "cute" (check the contest dex in serebii).

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

-Cherubi (Cherry) (It must be caught in the honey tree of valley windwork. To evolve, it must solo the drifloon that comes on friday and defeat Gardenia's Cherrim under a single duel. After evolution, it must solo Bryon's Bastiodon. It must learn Sunny Day.)
    -
    -
    -
    -

-Cherubi (Cherry) (It must be caught in the honey tree of valley windwork. To evolve, it must solo the drifloon that comes on friday and defeat Gardenia's Cherrim under a single duel. After evolution, it must solo Bryon's Bastiodon. It must learn Sunny Day.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Shellos. It must be a blue Shellos. To evolve, it must, over the course of the game, get paralyzed, burned, frozen, poisoned, confused, and put to sleep once each.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

@Sid87

DENIED: You obviously have not read my rules, you must give it a nickname, other than that, I would accept it.

All right, name it Hamburger. What do I care what you call it?

- Spearow the Nemesis. As a child, it had always been bullied by Pidgey and its family members. Therefore, it most solo 5 wild Pidgeys and 1 Pidgeotte (Trainer or wild) to evolve into a Fearow. After evolution, it must solo 10 opposing Fearow for not protecting him while he was young. Due to its vengeful nature, it cannot learn any moves under the contest category of "cute" (check the contest dex in serebii).

-Cronus the Lapras. It must be obtained on a Saturday. It's fed up of people mistaking it for Chronos, so on no account will it ever use any move that creates an effect that will expire with time, so no moves that cause sleep, confusion, weather, temporary protection (eg Mist), recharge (eg Hyper Beam) or partial trapping (eg Whirlpool), and no Perish Song.

-

-

-

My two rules are:

You guys can set nicknames and what Chicorita need to do to evolve too.

Hi i'm looking for a Platinum challenge. My restrictions are below.

-No trading
    -Nicknames are optional
    -Not too many of one type
    -Not more than one Magikarp if you choose to give me one
    Last edited by DemonViper; 30th January 2013 at 4:38 PM.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.

My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonViper View Post
    Hi i'm looking for a Platinum challenge. My restrictions are below.

-No trading
    -Nicknames are optional
    -Not too many of one type
    -Not more than one Magikarp if you choose to give me one
    Chimchar the Gladiator. It must learn at least one punch move ( mach punch, focus punch) and need to defeat 5 water pokémons to evolve. To evolve again, it need to take down one pokémon of the sixth gym leader, if it can't do this, he can only evolve after the 8 gym is done.

rabidepicgoose, for your Diamond challenge, take a Kricketot named Grillo. For it to evolve, it must beat 10 wild Starly using Bide, which it can never forget. Its final moveset must consist of 2 Normal-types moves, one Bug-type move, and any move of a different type.

Mr. Y, nickname your Chikorita Leafynn. To evolve into Bayleef, you must teach it Headbutt at Ilex Forest, and use it in some trees until you battle 7 Pokémon, which Chikorita must KO for evolving (uf, it has been difficult for me to express this...) . To evolve into Meganium, you must wait until you have 7 Badges. It can never forget neither Headbutt nor Reflect after it learns them.

DemonViper, for your Platinum challenge take a Nosepass, named Moai. Teach it Stealth Rock as soon as you get it, and it can never forget it. For it to evolve, you must wait until you have 5 badges.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

- Leafynn the chikorita. To evolve into Bayleef, you must teach it Headbutt at Ilex Forest, and use it in some trees until you battle 7 Pokémon, which Chikorita must KO for evolving. To evolve into Meganium, you must wait until you have 7 Badges. It can never forget neither Headbutt nor Reflect after it learns them.

- Spearow the Nemesis. As a child, it had always been bullied by Pidgey and its family members. Therefore, it most solo 5 wild Pidgeys and 1 Pidgeotte (Trainer or wild) to evolve into a Fearow. After evolution, it must solo 10 opposing Fearow for not protecting him while he was young. Due to its vengeful nature, it cannot learn any moves under the contest category of "cute" (check the contest dex in serebii).

-Cronus the Lapras. It must be obtained on a Saturday. It's fed up of people mistaking it for Chronos, so on no account will it ever use any move that creates an effect that will expire with time, so no moves that cause sleep, confusion, weather, temporary protection (eg Mist), recharge (eg Hyper Beam) or partial trapping (eg Whirlpool), and no Perish Song.

-

-

-

My two rules are:

Three more to go.

Mr. Y, take a Slowpoke and name him Limbo. It must always keep the move it has in its third move slot when you catch it. If you want to evolve it into Slowking, it must weaken 10 Magikarps for you to catch in a location of your choice. If you want to evolve it into Slowbro, it must solo Bugsy's Scyther and Clair's Kingdra. If you evolve it into Slowking, it can never hold an item, but if you evolve it into Slowbro, it can hold any item you want.

DemonViper, take a Pachirisu and name it Sgt. Train. It cannot learn any TM moves until it solos Volkner's gym. It must always know Attract and must use it whenever it fights in a gym leader battle. It must also always hold a berry.
    Last edited by Squiddly Dee; 30th January 2013 at 10:56 PM.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Mr. Y:

Catch a Scyther in the bug catching contest. It mst be at least the 4th Scyther you encounter in any one try at the contest (so if you do a contest and only see, say, 3 Scyther or less, you can not catch one of them). You may not evolve it into Scizor. Name it Apocalypse.

DemonViper: Take a Bronzor and name is GONG. It can only evolve after one of your other pokemon has evolved twice. It can never have any items that restore HP used on it, and can only be healed at Pokemon Centers.
    Last edited by Sid87; 30th January 2013 at 7:58 PM.

rabidepicgoose, take a Ponyta which can evolve after soloing one trainer in three different Gyms of your choice. Name it FlareSmash.

DemonViper, take an Eevee and evolve it into Vaporeon. Before evolving, it must have battled in all different weather conditions.

Mr.Y, take a Magmar, name it Eruptable. It must know at least 2 different Fire Moves at all times.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Mr. Y, take a Slowpoke and name him Limbo. It must always keep the move it has in its third move slot when you catch it. If you want to evolve it into Slowking, it must weaken 10 Magikarps for you to catch in a location of your choice. If you want to evolve it into Slowbro, it must solo Bugsy's Scyther and Clair's Kingdra. If you evolve it into Slowking, it can never hold an item, but if you evolve it into Slowbro, it can hold any item you want.

DemonViper, take a Pachirisu and name it Sgt. Train. It cannot learn any TM moves until it solos Volkner's gym. It must always know Attract and must use it whenever it fights in a gym leader battle. It must also always hold a Lagging Tail.
    If DemonViper can't trade, that restricion is impossible, because you don't get the Lagging Tail until you get to Route 226, which is post Pokémon League.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by Swoobat View Post
    If DemonViper can't trade, that restricion is impossible, because you don't get the Lagging Tail until you get to Route 226, which is post Pokémon League.
    Whoops, missed that. I'll edit it.

-Shellos blue (Hamburger) (To evolve, it must, over the course of the game, get paralyzed, burned, frozen, poisoned, confused, and put to sleep once each.)
    -Kricketot (Grillo) (For it to evolve, it must beat 10 wild Starly using Bide, which it can never forget. Its final moveset must consist of 2 Normal-types moves, one Bug-type move, and any move of a different type.)
    -Ponyta (FlareSmash) (Must solo three different trainers in three different gyms to evolve.)
    -

- Leafynn the chikorita. To evolve
    into Bayleef, you must teach it
    Headbutt at Ilex Forest, and use it
    in some trees until you battle 7
    Pokémon, which Chikorita must KO
    for evolving. To evolve into
    Meganium, you must wait until you
    have 7 Badges. It can never forget
    neither Headbutt nor Reflect after
    it learns them.

- Spearow the Nemesis. As a child,
    it had always been bullied by
    Pidgey and its family members.
    Therefore, it most solo 5 wild
    Pidgeys and 1 Pidgeotte (Trainer or
    wild) to evolve into a Fearow. After
    evolution, it must solo 10 opposing
    Fearow for not protecting him
    while he was young. Due to its
    vengeful nature, it cannot learn
    any moves under the contest
    category of "cute" (check the
    contest dex in serebii).

-Cronus the Lapras. It must be
    obtained on a Saturday. It's fed up
    of people mistaking it for Chronos,
    so on no account will it ever use
    any move that creates an effect
    that will expire with time, so no
    moves that cause sleep, confusion,
    weather, temporary protection (eg
    Mist), recharge (eg Hyper Beam) or
    partial trapping (eg Whirlpool), and
    no Perish Song.

-Limbo the Slowpoke. It must always keep
    the move it has in its third move
    slot when you catch it. If you want
    to evolve it into Slowking, it must
    weaken 10 Magikarps for you to
    catch in a location of your choice.
    If you want to evolve it into
    Slowbro, it must solo Bugsy's
    Scyther and Clair's Kingdra. If you
    evolve it into Slowking, it can never
    hold an item, but if you evolve it
    into Slowbro, it can hold any item
    you want.

- Apocalypce the Scyther. Catch a Scyther in the bug catching
    contest. It mst be at least the 4th
    Scyther you encounter in any one
    try at the contest (so if you do a
    contest and only see, say, 3
    Scyther or less, you can not catch
    one of them). You may not evolve
    it into Scizor. Name it Apocalypse.

-Eruptable the Magmar. It must know at least 2 different Fire Moves at all times.

Thanks guys, I'll start it tomorrow and at night post my progress.

Demon Viper, looks like you need one more. Take a Lickitung named Fat Man. It must learn Rollout and may not delay evolution, and once it is Lickilicky the only damaging move it may use is Explosion.

-Shellos blue (Hamburger) (To evolve, it must, over the course of the game, get paralyzed, burned, frozen, poisoned, confused, and put to sleep once each.)
    -Kricketot (Grillo) (For it to evolve, it must beat 10 wild Starly using Bide, which it can never forget. Its final moveset must consist of 2 Normal-types moves, one Bug-type move, and any move of a different type.)
    -Ponyta (FlareSmash) (Must solo three different trainers in three different gyms to evolve.)
    -
    ONE MORE GUYS:

I need a flying or dragon type, that is all.

rabid take a Murkrow that evolves after it defeats any pokemon from any Team Galactic Admin at night.

DARN I missed giving a Pokemon gah...
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    DARN I missed giving a Pokemon gah...
    Actually, you didn't, SilverMorty's suggestion I'd denied because he didn't give the Murkrow a nickname.

Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast