Page 108 of 135 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I founda Scyther in the bug contest so decided I would keep him

Current Team:

Totodile
    Pidgey
    Scyther
    Growlithe
    Mareep

one more please

GodDamnZilla

Hey guys :3 I'm new here, but don't mind that...

I'm thinking I'd like to start a Platinum scramble challenge, between moderate and high difficulty as my first scramble challenge ever :3

Spoiler:- Restrictions::

Spoiler:- Current team::

Les'go! ;D

BlockethTheGrand, take a Snover. To evolve, it must defeat Candice's Abomasnow and Froslass. Its moveset should be Physical-based. Nickname it SnowManiac.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Alright, I've never used a Snover

BlockethTheGrand: take a Carnivine. It must solo Crasher Wake and may not know any Special moves. Nickname him Venus.

GodDamnZilla

BlockethTheGrand, take a Combee, name it TopSpeller. Must be a female. Must know at least 2 'Order' moves as soon as possible, and can only use Physical/Neutral moves. Must find 5 Honey to evolve to Vespiquen.

Good luck!

Okay, I'll take the Combee ^^ But just to clarify, does it have to keep the Order moves forever, or just learn them when able and then move on? Not that I'd get rid of some of the best bug-type moves available, though...

Also, I'm gonna hold off on the Carnivine right now though, since I already have two grass types.

Last edited by BlockethTheGrand; 18th March 2013 at 10:21 PM.

What I intended was that Vespiquen must learn its 'Order' moves as soon as it is able to, and keep a minimum of two of these moves at all times afterwards. So, yes, it has to always know at least two of them, as soon as it is able. Also, you can change that nickname; I was out of good ideas and ended up with a lame one. How about Sweetness?

I would have been fine with TopSpeller, but Sweetness is nicer, so thanks ^^

@ BlockethTheGrand: Take a Skorupi that can only evolve after successfully hitting 20 critical hits. You must use a Skorupi that was holding a Poison Barb when caught and it must hold this item through the whole challenge. You can name it whatever you want but it must have a nickname.

Edit: OK, how about a heart gold team for me. I want a starter, but it can be given tough restrictions. I would like this to be a hard run, but no insane restrictions like stated in the rules please. Also, you can vote on whether I play this as a Nuzlocke or not. It will have a few different rules if you guys do choose that.

Edit2: Sorry I didn't see your original post. I will come up with a pokemon within your restrictions some time today. Sorry.
    Last edited by HGaddict; 19th March 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest
    #1: #2: #3: Current hunt (RE in Route 36):

Ruby Badge Quest
    #1: #2:

Quote Originally Posted by HGaddict View Post
    @ BlockethTheGrand: Take a Skorupi that can only evolve after successfully hitting 20 critical hits. You must use a Skorupi that was holding a Poison Barb when caught and it must hold this item through the whole challenge. You can name it whatever you want but it must have a nickname.

Edit: OK, how about a heart gold team for me. I want a starter, but it can be given tough restrictions. I would like this to be a hard run, but no insane restrictions like stated in the rules please. Also, you can vote on whether I play this as a Nuzlocke or not. It will have a few different rules if you guys do choose that.
    Take Cynadquil, call is Rider. To evolve into Quilava, it must solo all trainers on the water route between Olivine and Cianwood.

Once it becomes a Quilava, you must use 15 Hyper Potions (not all at once, obviously; they each have to heal at least 1 HP each time you use one) on it before it can evolve to Typhlosion.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Blocketh take a Burmy that evolves to the Steel Wormadam. Evolve it after it uses Bug Bite to eat 5 Berries from an opponent's pokemon.

Sid87 take a Mantine. It has to defeat an Electric type pokemon every time you want to teach it a TM/HM. It must also learn Earthquake.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 19th March 2013 at 2:37 PM.

I'm not doing a Scramble, LOL. Is that supposed to be for HGA?

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Ok I'll take it Sid. But I'll leave the restrictions open for addition input. So here's the current team

Rider(Cyndaquil) - To evolve into Quilava, it must solo route 40 and 41 (water route), then must use 15 hyper potions to heal before evolving into Typhlosion (Restrictions still open)
    Pending (Reason: Not sure if the suggestion was for me) --- Mantine - Must defeat an electric type to learn a TM/HM. It must also learn Earthquake (Restrictions still open)

Thanks for the suggestions I'm excited to find out my team and play. Also, I will take any votes toward whether I should do this as a modified Nuzlocke or not.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Ruby Badge Quest

Hm...Okay, no more bug-types, even though it IS my favorite ^^' I'll take the Burmy, but not the Skorupi, since it loses its fire weakness once it evolves. Sorry :c

Oh, and if I could get a restriction for Turtwig, that'd be great :3

Turtwig (Restrictions not yet given)
    SnowManiac/Snover - Defeat Candice's Abomasnow and Froslass -> Abomasnow. Must have a physical-based moveset.
    Sweetness/Combee - Must be a female. Find 5 honey using Honey Gather -> Vespiquen. Must know at least 2 'Order' moves as soon as possible, and can only use Physical/Neutral moves.
    Burmy - Eat 5 berries using Bug Bite -> Wormadam (Trash Cloak).

HGaddict, rather than vote for nuzlocke, I'll give you a nuzlocke-based restriction (albeit quite complex, feel free to simplify it as you wish): Take the Sudowoodo you encounter after Goldenrod City. It may be used without restrictions, however once it faints you cannot use it anymore, and instead you can catch a geodude which can only evolve after surviving a water- or grass-type attack from a pokemon of equal or higher level than itself. If it faints, you cannot use it and you may train another geodude which must survive 2 water- or grass-type attacks from a pokemon of equal or higher level than itself to evolve, and so on for each time your geodude/graveler faints. No graveler may not evolve into Golem.

Spoiler:- Current Playthroughs::

Spoiler:- Upcoming Playthroughs::

@ Blocketh the Grand - I'll give you a different idea then. Take a budew. In order to evolve into Roselia, it must solo Roark. Once a Roselia, you must find two out of the three Shiny Stones throughout the game to evolve it into Roserade. After evolving Roselia, you must trash the other Shiny Stone you found (Simulating that you had to use two.) To keep it on the team for the Pokemon League, it must solo two of the trainers in the Snowpoint Gym.

Before I take the Sudowoodo, I would like to ask for an alternative. Is it ok if I don't take the Sudowoodo and get extra restrictions in order to be able to evolve the geodude into a Golem?

Current Team:
    Rider(Cyndaquil) - To evolve into Quilava, it must solo route 40 and 41 (water route), then must use 15 hyper potions to heal before evolving into Typhlosion (Restrictions still open)
    Pending (Reason: Not sure if the suggestion was for me) --- Mantine - Must defeat an electric type to learn a TM/HM. It must also learn Earthquake (Restrictions still open)
    Pending(Reason: Asking for alternative) --- Sudowoodo - If it faints, it is considered dead (No longer able to be used). If it faints, I can substitute it with a geodude that must survive a grass or water type attack from a pokemon the same or higher level than it. If this geodude faints, the number of times that it must survive a grass or water attack goes up by one. It cannot evolve into Golem.
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Ruby Badge Quest

I'm still kind of iffy about having a third grass type while I only have one steel-type and one ice-type so far :/

And If you mean that you want to scrap the sudowoodo and simply start with Geodude, then sure. It can evolve into Golem, but it still has the other restriction (If you think it's too difficult, you could raise the faint count to 1 or 2 extra faints before "death").

Hey guys, I'm doing a Soulsilver scramble challenge, no trading, easy-medium difficulty. I only need two more pokemon, hopefully you guys can help. My team so far includes a Sentret, Cyndaquil, Ledyba, and Poliwag. Thanks

Jacobzilla take a female Nidoran that evolves after it defeats 3 Psychic types. Evolve it to Nidoqueen after it defeats 3 Male only pokemon.

Jacobzilla, take a Pidgey as your flier. To evolve into either Pidgeotto or Pidgeot, it must have Fly as its only physical attacking move. Its other moves must be either special or non-damaging at all times throughout the game.

I need a last team member. Rules:
    No nicknames
    Pokémon i can get ( hg, pt)
    No move restrictions
    Easy challenge
    No grass types
    Last edited by TanBun; 22nd March 2013 at 5:45 PM.

HGaddict, take a Spinarak. It must solo Falkner and Morty before evolving, but must evolve at level 22, not later. It may also never use any STAB moves with a BP higher than 50 until it has survived a STAB Flamethrower from any fully evolved Fire-type at a higher level than itself. Nickname it Arachnidx.

TanBun, take a Tangela that can evolve after using Ancientpower to raise its stats twice.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Well Winter, now we're talking! I might even have to get an easier version of that eventually. I'll ask later if I need it. But it sounds like a fun challenge. Also anyone, even those who have already suggested pokemon for my team, are welcome to add restrictions to pokemon labled "Restrictions still open." This means that I would like harder restrictions on that pokemon for this run. The restrictions suggested will be added to those already set. The nicknames are also open for anybody's suggestions. Thanks

Current Team:

(Nickname Open)Geodude - In order to be used, it must survive a grass or water type attack from a pokemon of an equal or higher level. If one faints, it adds one to the amount of times it must survive the attack already mentioned. (Evolution restrictions still open)
    Arachnidx(Spinarak) - To evolve, it must solo both Falkner and Morty. It must evolve at level 22, no higher. It cannot use STAB moves with BP over 50 until it survives a STAB Flamethrower from a fully evolve Fire-type of a higher level. (Restrictions closed. Not final)
    Pending (Reason: Not sure if the suggestion was for me) --- (Nickname Open)Mantine - Must defeat an electric type to learn a TM/HM. It must also learn Earthquake (Restrictions still open)

Only 2-3 more pokemon and some extra restrictions and I'll be on my way. I'll keep you all updated on my adventure when it starts as well. (Requesting: If Mantine is not mine, a flyer/surfer. Also one HM slave.(If I don't recieve either, I will be using pokemon that will not be part of the team for this purpose only))
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Ruby Badge Quest

HG addict my bad it was meant for you. Don't know why I typed Sid87 there xD

Name it Oceania. How about for some added restrictions it must defeat Clair's water types (Gyarados and Kingdra).

I need a last team member. This are my rules:
    No move restrictions
    No fire, dark,water,electric,ground,dragon,flying,normal,gr *** type (why are there stars? i just said grass)
    pokes i can get (pt,hg)
    no nicknames
    no jynx
    Last edited by TanBun; 22nd March 2013 at 5:49 PM. Reason: stars

Page 108 of 135 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast