Page 109 of 136 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeburst View Post
    Um, okayyy. So I'm posting for two challenges. I cannot trade.
    Diamond Scramble
    -No NFEs
    -No parichisu, clefairy family or Pikachu line,Muk family, Oddish, Weedle family, Miltank, Clefairy. Simply because I hate those specific pokemon.
    -You say two Pokémon, I chose one of them.
    -I get to pick one Pokémon out of the whole team. This will not be a uber/legendary and will depend upon what people say to pick.
    No "to evolve it must solo a gym" trainers and wild pokemon are OK.
    Team:
    -Reserved
    -Infernape: Nickname it Jackie. It may only evolve to Monferno after soloing 3 Hikers. To evolve to Infernape, it must solo 5 trainers in Crasher Wake's gym (does not have to solo Crasher Wake).
    -Budew that evolves after it uses Water Sport to survive a Fire-type attack. Evolve to Roserade after it uses Toxic Spikes to badly poison a Gym trainer's whole team (except the first pokemon of course). Name it Barbara.
    -Murkrow, nicknamed Donfall. It can evolve after soloing two trainers in the 6th gym. It must also know Taunt and Haze.
    -
    -
    Soulsilver Scramble
    1.) No NFEs
    2.) No Muk family, Oddish, Weedle family, Miltank, Clefairy, Pikachu, Chikorita line.
    3.) You get to choose two, and I get to pick one out of the two.
    4.) One is reserved and picked by me depending upon what you guys pick. It will not be a uber/legendary.
    5.) No "to evolve it must solo a gym" trainers and wild pokemon are OK.
    Team:
    -Reserved
    -Drowzee that evolves after it defeats a wild Scyther in the Bug Catching contest. Name it Boogeyman.
    -Zubat: Nickname it Ozzy. Must solo 4 wild Zubat in 4 different non-'Route' (1 Zubat per area) areas to evolve to Golbat.
    - Heracross, nicknamed Crossroads. It must solo twenty trainers of your choice before it may use STAB moves in battle. After that, it may not use any non-STAB moves in battle until you have beaten the E4.
    -
    -
    Two more spots left on each team!
    Two more spots left on each team.

@Lifeburst

Diamond:
    Take a Bronzor called Bell. To evolve, it must successfully land Hypnosis ten times on a fire type, as well as solo any five gym trainers from 3rd, 4th, or 5th gym. After evolution, it must solo three Pokemon from Cyrus's tea at Spear pillar.

OR

Take a Buneary called Venus. Before evolution, it can only use Frustration, Jump Kick and Return. It must evolve without the use of vitamins, massages, EV lowering berries etc. After evolution, it can learn anything you want, but you still must keep jump kick.

SS:
    Take a Ledyba called Sherry. It must be female. It must learn Comet Punch and preform a 5-hit five times before evolving. After evolution, it must learn and keep any two punch based moves in its movepool.

OR

Take a Sentret called Hungry. It must have a complete physical based movepool before evolution. To evolve, it must solo Bugsy OR Whitney's Milktank of Doom. After evolution, it must have 1 special, 2 physical and 1 non-attacking move at all time (eg. thunderbolt/Headbutt/tackle/sand attack)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I was wanting to take a Platinum scramble challenge.
    -Able to trade.
    -No "soloing gym leaders" restrictions.
    And that's all basically. Thanks, take it easy on me.
    Friend Code: 1892-6924-9644
    Trainer Name: Bradly

Favorite Pokemon:

BoldJirachi, take a Rhyhorn. It must defeat five Houndour and one Kricketune to evolve into Rhydon, and then defeat an Abomasnow before evolving into Rhyperior. If you are up for nicknames, name it Rhinosaur.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

BoldJirachi, take a Magmar. He may evolve after you defeat Cyrus at the Distortion World.

GodDamnZilla

I be back! With a SS challenge that could be a bit boring....
    I will not trade although I can to make it awesome....
    And no evolution restrictions! All I want is a nickname, moveset by the time you reach the E4, and a final moveset by Red.
    Say my Ninetails has Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Dig, and Flamethrower by the E4.
    At Red, the Ninetails has Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, and Shadow Ball. It's nick name is Kyubbi. That's all.
    I don't need a starter, but the replaacement must be found before the first gym~

Give me your best!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    I be back! With a SS challenge that could be a bit boring....
    And no evolution restrictions! All I want is a nickname, moveset by the time you reach the E4, and a final moveset by Red.
    At Red, the Ninetails has Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, and Shadow Ball. It's nick name is Kyubbi. That's all.
    I don't need a starter, but the replaacement must be found before the first gym~

Give me your best!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    So... No restrictions on beating something?

Jumpluff
    E4
    Bullet Seed
    U-Turn
    Bounce
    Frustration

Red
    Giga Drain
    Silver Wind
    Aerial Ace
    Poison Powder

Yeah. Just movesets.
    I LOVE HOPPIP! Now I love you LOL

Rules

-Jumpluff(Cotton)
    E4
    Bullet Seed
    U-Turn
    Bounce
    Frustration

Red
    Giga Drain
    Silver Wind
    Aerial Ace
    Poison Powder

-Lapras (Lock Next)
    E4 Moveset: Rain Dance / Hydro Pump / Ice Shard / Waterfall
    Red Moveset: Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Surf / Safeguard

-Victreebel (Eric)
    E4 moveset: leaf blade, acid, sleep powder and razor leaf
    Red moveset .: Leaf storm, Toxic, sunny day and solar beam

-Magneton (Chrome)
    E4 moveset - Discharge, Mirror Shot, Thunderwave, Tri Attack.
    Red movest - Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Thunderwave, Tri Attack.

-
    -
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 13th April 2013 at 3:40 AM.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    Yeah. Just movesets.
    I LOVE HOPPIP! Now I love you LOL

Rules

-Jumpluff(Needs a nickname)
    E4
    Bullet Seed
    U-Turn
    Bounce
    Frustration

Red
    Giga Drain
    Silver Wind
    Aerial Ace
    Poison Powder
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I wanted to give you Lanturn, but I went to the wrong Pokédex page :P

Call it Cotton.

xD Cotton it is!(lanturn is awesome too~)
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, take a Lapras, nickname it Lock Next.

Storm Surge take a Victreebel nicknamed Eric (after the man who voiced james when he had his Victreebel if i remember correctly)

also i would like a platinum challenge i am unable to trade but apart from that ill take anything
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

LAPRAS! Argh, Victrebell....frick. Adding.
    , the god of glitches

ultimate_charmander, take a Houndour. It can evolve after defeating a Lickitung at a higher level than itself. It must also know Beat Up and Will-O-Wisp. Nickname it Darkstroy.

Right so i have
    1) Houndour-Darkstroy It can evolve after defeating a Lickitung at a higher level than itself. It must also know Beat Up and Will-O-Wisp

nice always liked houndour and houndoom but never got a chance or excuse to use them glad i finally do

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

2.) Ralts - 'Candy' - Must be female and must evolve after soloing Fantina and evolve again by eating a Rare Candy, hence the name 'Candy'.

Copy and paste.
    , the god of glitches

Right so i have
    1) Houndour-Darkstroy It can evolve after defeating a Lickitung at a higher level than itself. It must also know Beat Up and Will-O-Wisp
    2) Ralts - 'Candy' - Must be female and must evolve after soloing Fantina and evolve again by eating a Rare Candy, hence the name 'Candy'

looking good love using the Ralts line and being partnered up with houndoom but it does look like ill be grinding everstones of geodudes coz ill probably forget where all the rare candies are again

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

@ Storm Surge - Take a Magneton nicknamed Chrome.

@ Ultimate_charmander - Take a Swinub nicknamed Ice Age.

It can evolve to Piloswine after defeating a trainers fire type pokemon. You can then teach it Ancient Power with a heart scale and have it evolve to Manoswine after it learns earthquake (lv 40) and defeats a trainers water type pokemon.
    Last edited by EagleEye; 11th April 2013 at 5:12 PM.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Right so i have
    2) Ralts - 'Candy' - Must be female and must evolve after soloing Fantina and evolve again by eating a Rare Candy, hence the name 'Candy'
    3) swinub-Ice Age- It can evolve to Piloswine after defeating a trainers fire type pokemon.can then teach it Ancient Power with a heart scale, evolve to Manoswine after it learns earthquake and defeats a trainers water type pokemon.

enjoying the type coverage so far looking good

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_charmander View Post
    Right so i have
    3) swinub-Ice Age- It can evolve to Piloswine after defeating a trainers fire type pokemon.can then teach it Ancient Power with a heart scale, evolve to Manoswine after it learns earthquake and defeats a trainers water type pokemon.

enjoying the type coverage so far looking good
    Take a Tropius named Bananaz. Once you get one, it must PERMANENTLY hold a Nanab Berry.

It must be Female. In order to continue in the game, it needs to solo either: Candice's Froslass, or Cyrus' Honchkrow (In the Galactic Veilstone HQ Building).

It must know the moves: Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, and Magical Leaf at all times.

Right so i have
    4)Tropius named Bananaz.It must be Female. In order to continue in the game, it needs to solo either: Candice's Froslass, or Cyrus' Honchkrow (In the Galactic Veilstone HQ Building).
    get one,Once i get one it must PERMANENTLY hold a Nanab Berry. It must know the moves: Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, and Magical Leaf at all times.

Tropius not much to say really used it a few times in emerald and liked it but its keeping up the great type coverage although remember guys i need a surfer

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

@Ultimate Charmander

Take a Surfer, a Gastrodon called Jelly. It must be caught as a Shellos at Valley Windwork. Before evolution, it must beat the Drifloon that comes every Friday. Also, it must defeat five other Grass type Pokemon. After evolution, it must solo any 5 Quagsire (wild/trainer) and 5 blue-coloured Gastrodon to prove that it's superior than both of them. It's signature move is Hidden Power, which it may never forget after learning it.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Right so i have
    4)Tropius named Bananaz.It must be Female. In order to continue in the game, it needs to solo either: Candice's Froslass, or Cyrus' Honchkrow (In the Galactic Veilstone HQ Building).
    get one,Once i get one it must PERMANENTLY hold a Nanab Berry. It must know the moves: Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, and Magical Leaf at all times.
    5) Gastrodon-Jelly- It must be caught as a Shellos at Valley Windwork. Before evolution, it must beat the Drifloon that comes every Friday. Also, it must defeat five other Grass type Pokemon. After evolution, it must solo any 5 Quagsire (wild/trainer) and 5 blue-coloured Gastrodon to prove that it's superior than both of them. It's signature move is Hidden Power, which it may never forget after learning it.

to be honest Gastrodon was probably the best choice to keep the type coverage going
    id like to add that it would be preferable if my final team member be found before the first gym

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

Thank you! Next I would love a flying, psychic, fighting, fire, or ground pokemon. Thanks so much! These are all of my favorite Pokemon(Two from the petty Nuzlocke thing, sortof!) exept Victreebel!

Rules
    I will not trade although I can to make it awesome....(EDIT: ) This is SS. Not Platinum, nor HeartGold, but it is SoulSilver.

-Jumpluff(Cotton)
    E4
    Bullet Seed
    U-Turn
    Bounce
    Frustration

Red
    Giga Drain
    Silver Wind
    Aerial Ace
    Poison Powder

-Lapras (Lock Next)

-Victreebel (Eric)

-Magneton (Chrome)

-
    -
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 14th April 2013 at 5:09 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge:

Take a Sandshrew. Name is Will.

E4 moveset: Rapid Spin, Fury Cutter, Sand Tomb, Rock Smash

Red: Earthquake, Swords Dance, Brick Break, Double Team

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Page 109 of 136 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast