Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Vapergon must beat 50 water pokemon as an eevee befor evolving

.....50 Water types? Alright...

1. totodile:name it Coey (Long story), to evolve it to Croconaw, it must solo your rivals entire team,
    to become Feraligatr' it must defeat 5 electric types.
    2.Snubbull:To evolve, it must solo Morty
    3. Swinub: that must solo both of Clair's Dragonair to be able to evolve into Piloswine. Piloswine has to learn Earthquake to be able to evolve into Mamoswine.
    4. A Nidoran male that solos one of Whitney's gym trainers to evolve and solo whitney to evolve again
    5. A Dunsparce that is named HAx and knows Serene grace. Onceat the E4 can only know two moves that are affected by Serene Grace while the other two are non damaging
    6. Xatu: Must know fly and two non damagoing psychic moves
    7. Mareep: Caught one route 42. Can't evolve until it learns cotten spore and can't become Ampharos until you defeat Clar's two water types with out electric moves...
    8.Togeki from Professor Elm that must always know extrasensory. It can only evolve into Togetic after the 5th badge, and into Togekiss (if you want to) after the first wave E4
    9. Vaproeon: Must defeat 50 water types as an Eevee

I would like to do a scramble challenge on heart gold. I am currently accepting pokemon. First, I need my starter.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Take a Honchkrow. It must know Fly and can only evolve from Murkrow once you teach it fly

@Super_Jamalx9000, take a Chikorita as your starter. It can only evolve into Bayleef once it has soloed Bugsy, and can only evolve into Meganium once it has learned Body Slam.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Super_Jamalx9000 - Take a Drowzee and name it "Insomnia". To evolve, it must put eleven wild Pokemon to sleep.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Super_Jamalx9000, have a Staryu. Must be caught in a Friend Ball. To evolve, it must use Camouflage in 4 different types of terrain (sand, caves, grass, roads, buildings, etc).

Super_Jamalx9000 take a Scyther that can only evolve after you solo Blaine. It shall be called Grim Reaper.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Super_Jamalx9000, take the Shuckle given to you in Cianwood City. It must know all attacking moves ASAP, it may also never be the lowest leveled member of your team. If it is, you may only train it until it isn't the lowest leveled.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING.

Platinum Scramble
    - Pipin (Piplup)- Must defeat a fish Pokemon [not Magikarp] using water moves to evolve. Must defeat the final eovlution of a fish Pokemon to evolve [Must defeat a Pokemon that is a fish]
    - Magnemite (Magnus)- Evolve once once I reach Iron Island. Evolve second time one I reach Spear Pillar.
    - Gallade (Comet)- Evolve first time after I beta Byron and must Solo Volkner and Cyrus to evolve a second time.
    - Croagunk (Toxin)-Must solo a Gym Leader (Yeah, I'll do that, easy enough)
    - Togepi (Tommy)-Must evolve in Hearthome city to become a Togetic, Must solo my rival's starter once.
    - Spearow (Kenya)-Must solo Candice to evolve.
    - Slowpoke (Mario)- Cannot evolve before it reaches Sunnyshore.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

For my Platinum, bear in mind I CAN TRADE. I have HG after all, and a Diamond version hanging around. So pleas,e give me something form another generation.

HeartGold Water/Rock Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke challenge.
    - Toto (Totodile)- Must solo a trainer in Whitney's gym to evolve once. Must solo a trainer in any other gym to evolve twice.
    - Clamperl (Hunter)- Evolves into Huntail once it defeats a Cloyster.
    - Quilfish (Puff Daddy)- No restrictions.
    - Corsola (Carol)- Can't use any water moves until it has survived a grass attack from a Pokemon that is at least two levels higher than it
    - Anorith (Aldo)- Must defeat two wild Seel at a higher level than it and be defeated by Youngster Joey's Rattata/Ratticate to evolve.
    -
    I'll add Ememew's things later, I have to go right now.

Proby, take a Feebas (Magikarp if you don't have the patience) named Mystery, and evolve it once you get to the Distortion World. It can't evolve until it learns all of it's learnable moves (both at Level 30) either. If it's less than Level 30 by the time you get into the Distortion World, then evolve it when you get to Route 222, and only Route 222. It also has to ALWAYS use Tackle in battle once it learns it.

As for HG, take a Magikarp named Gift, and evolve it once you get to the 7th Gym. It can't evolve until it learns all of it's learnable moves (Level 30) either. If it's less than Level 30 by the time you get into the 7th Gym, then evolve it when you get to Victory Road, and only the Victory Road. It also has to ALWAYS use Tackle in battle once it learns it. (Not much creativity.)
    Last edited by Plat. Frontier; 4th May 2011 at 1:01 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Proby, take a Machop that can only evolve if it solos Mars and Jupiter each at least twice.

Then once you reach Victory Road, it can evolve. It shall be known as Brick.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Proby, you suck, you didn't choose my other restrictions
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 4th May 2011 at 4:33 PM.

My progress
    Me and Corey are in that cave looking for Dunsparce...

Team
    - Corey- Lv. 12

Badges:
    None...

Proby take a Magmortar. If you can't trade then it will be a Magmar. It can only be evolved after the events of the distortion world have taken place.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I accept all my requests which means I am done accepting pokemon. My team is:

Chikorita - it can evolve into bayleef once it solos bugsy and into meganium after it learns body slam
    Scyther - it must be nicknamed Grim Reaper and can evolve after it solos blaine
    Murkrow - it must evolve after it learns fly
    Drowzee - it must be nicknamed Insomnia and can evolve after putting 11 pokemon to sleep
    Staryu - it must be caught in love ball and can evolve after it uses camouflage in 4 different terrains
    Shuckle - it must be the one that the guy in cianwood gives me, can't be the lowest level pokemon in my party, and must know all attacking moves

I will start now.

Platinum Scramble
    - Pipin (Piplup)- Must defeat a fish Pokemon [not Magikarp] using water moves to evolve. Must defeat the final eovlution of a fish Pokemon to evolve [Must defeat a Pokemon that is a fish]
    - Magnemite (Magnus)- Evolve once once I reach Iron Island. Evolve second time one I reach Spear Pillar.
    - Gallade (Comet)- Evolve first time after I beta Byron and must Solo Volkner and Cyrus to evolve a second time.
    - Togepi (Tommy)-Must evolve in Hearthome city to become a Togetic, Must solo my rival's starter once.
    - Remoraid (Tech)- Must defeat a wild Pokemon of each of the types by itself to evolve.
    - Machop (Brick)- Cannot evolve until it solos Mars and Jupiter. Cannot evolve again until I reach Victory road.
    - Magby (Gummy)- Cannot evolve into Magmortar until after the Distortion world.
    -
    -

Not allowing a type to be shared by more than three Pokemon. So no more Water and no more Fighting.

- Toto (Totodile)- Must solo a trainer in Whitney's gym to evolve once. Must solo a trainer in any other gym to evolve twice.
    - Quilfish (Puff Daddy)- No restrictions.
    - Corsola (Carol)- Can't use any water moves until it has survived a grass attack from a Pokemon that is at least two levels higher than it
    - Anorith (Aldo)- Must defeat two wild Seel at a higher level than it and be defeated by Youngster Joey's Rattata/Ratticate to evolve.
    - Geodude (Gío)- Must defeat the Sudowoodo to evolve. Must be the first Pokemon in the party throughout the ice path to evolve again.
    @Plat. Frontier- Sorry, I should have said before that I wasn't accepting any more Water because I've already got three.

@Electivire- Well, I think that every Grunt in both their HQ AND Mt.Coronet is a little excessive, and the other's far to difficult and it clashes with Ememew's Pokemon.
    If you said I had to solo every grunt in just their HP, I'd be far more inclined to accept.

If you gave me a Water type for my HG, I ignored it. I need three Water and three Rock type Pokemon. Otherwise, it's basically impossible for me to do the Nuzlocke part of that challenge. It's Monotype, Scramble AND Nuzlocke.

So, two more for my Platinum, no Water, no Fighting.
    And If anyone wants to give me some restrictions for my Quilfish, you're free to do so.

My progress!
    o Badges
    Played: 1 Hour
    Pokemon: Chimchar-level 17 & Starly- level 10
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

And If anyone wants to give me some restrictions for my Quilfish, you're free to do so.
    I will. It may not use any STAB moves until you have defeated Jasmine. And it must have Poison Point.
    And I noticed a mistake about the Anorith I gave you yesterday. It is a Nuzlocke challenge, so no Pokemon are allowed to be fainted, right? Skip the requirement of being defeated by Joeys Rattata/Raticate and have it defeat a wild Raticate instead, along with the Seels.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th May 2011 at 10:34 PM.

@Proby: (For Platnium): Take a wonderful Ekans. It has to solo two of Volkner's gym trainers to Evolve.

I'll post my SS progress in a sec

Platinum Scramble
    - Remoraid (Tech)- Must defeat a wild Pokemon of each of the types by itself to evolve.
    - Machop (Brick)- Cannot evolve until it solos Mars and Jupiter. Cannot evolve again until I reach Victory road.
    - Magby (Gummy)- Cannot evolve into Magmortar until after the Distortion world.
    - Ekans (Solid)- Must solo two of Volkner's gym trainers to evolve.
    -

Not allowing a type to be shared by more than three Pokemon. So no more Water and no more Fighting.

- Quilfish (Puff Daddy)- Can't use STAB until Jasmine is beaten. Must have Poison Point.
    - Anorith (Aldo)- Must defeat two wild Seel at a higher level than it and a wild Ratticate to evolve.
    - Geodude (Gío)- Must defeat the Sudowoodo to evolve. Must be the first Pokemon in the party throughout the ice path to evolve again.
    @Winter- Oh yeah. Silly me. XD

Proby, take an Elekid that can't evolve into Electabuzz until it defeats 10 Ground-types. It can't evolve after that until it beats 5 more ground types.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Quote Originally Posted by Plat. Frontier View Post
    Electivisor (sp?)
    Who do you even mean, Electabuzz or Electivire? Because if it's the former, I don't know how to got "Electivisor", and if it's the latter, Elekid doesn't evolve into Electivire.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Who do you even mean, Electabuzz or Electivire? Because if it's the former, I don't know how to got "Electivisor", and if it's the latter, Elekid doesn't evolve into Electivire.
    Electivire.

My SS Scramble Challenge:
    Team:
    Corey the Totodile- Level 14
    HAx the Dunsparce- Level 14
    The Unnamed Togepi- Level 5 (Will name when arrive at Godenrod)
    Badges:
    Zepyr Badge

Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast