Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I'll have to reject that. I really don't know where a Sandshrew is in SS. Sorry for not putting that up there!
    , the god of glitches

Well sandshrew isn't in SS unless you count the Safari zone. He must have got the games mixed up cause it's in my HG game early on in Union cave. Also if you don't get another pokemon soon and you say it's ok I would pick another one for you.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

You can give me another if you want to.
    , the god of glitches

Kinda bored, so I thought I'd try this out

Pokemon Pearl Scramble Challenge:

Rules:

1) No NFEs.
    2) No trading, unless it is to evolve a Pokemon.
    3) Refrain from putting forth the following Pokemon families: Shieldon, Burmy, Pachirisu, Glameow, Ponyta, Mime Jr., Chatot and Hoothoot.
    4) You recommend 2 Pokemon, and then I get to choose one out of the two.
    5) One spot on the team is reserved for a Pokemon of my choice, which will be decided after all other spots are filled.
    6) While I do want a challenge, keep in mind that this is my first, so nothing ridiculous like soloing a gym, for example.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

The Head Honchkrow,
    1) Bonsly who cannot evolve until three gyms after you caught it have been beaten. (So if you catch it after the second gym, you can't evolve it until after the fifth. It doesn't have to solo or participate in the gym battles).

or

2) Lumineon who can only know one Water type move.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@Drummerdude: OK. Bonsly accepted, but you're supposed to give it a nickname as well

~The Head Honchkrow~

I'm starting a Diamond Scramble, Only in-game pokemon, please. Go crazy-wild.
    Steel types will Take over the World.

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

@AMDragon15, take a Shinx. Shinx must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve. To evolve to Luxray, Luxio must solo Maylene's team and Crasher Wake's Quagsire. It must always know the moves Spark and, once you get it, Strength. Name it Mufasa if male, and Sarabi if female.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

@AMDragon15: Take a male Aipom and nickname it "Einhander". In order to evolve, it must OHKO 3 Fighting-type Pokemon (any will do, as long as they're owned by Trainers) using Swift.
    When it does evolve, you must re-nickname it "Zweihander".

or

Take a Drifloon and nickname it Mr./Ms. Fogg, depending on gender. In order to evolve, it must use Ominous Wind, get the stat-up boost and Baton Pass it to any teammate.
    The teammate who is Baton Passed must then deliver the finishing blow in that battle. It must do this 4 times.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

As for my team, here's how it stands atm:

1) Reserved
    2) Bonsly who cannot evolve until three gyms after you caught it have been beaten. (So if you catch it after the second gym, you can't evolve it until after the fifth. It doesn't have to solo or participate in the gym battles). Nicknamed Pseudo.
    3) -
    4) -
    5) -
    6 -

Rules:

1) No NFEs.
    3) Refrain from putting forth the following Pokemon families: Shieldon, Burmy, Pachirisu, Glameow, Ponyta, Mime Jr., Chatot and Hoothoot.
    5) One spot on the team is reserved for a Pokemon of my choice, which will be decided after all other spots are filled.
    6) While I do want a challenge, keep in mind that this is my first, so nothing ridiculous like soloing a gym, for example.

Keep 'em coming!

~The Head Honchkrow~
    Last edited by The Head Honchkrow; 15th April 2013 at 8:19 PM.

AM Dragon15, have a Shellos. Must be female and can evolve after you have caught 6 different Unown forms. Name it Derpette.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Ok, so that means, so far...

-Shinx, (must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve. To evolve to Luxray, Luxio must solo Maylene's team and Crasher Wake's Quaqsire. Must always know Spark and Strength. Mufasa = Male, Sarabi = Female
    -Drifloon (nickname it Mr./Ms. Fogg, depending on gender. In order to evolve, it must use Ominous Wind, get the stat-up boost and Baton Pass it to any teammate. The teammate who is Baton Passed must then deliver the finishing blow in that battle. It must do this 4 times)
    -Shellos (Must be female and can evolve after you have caught 6 different Unown forms. Name it Derpette)

Also, i will not be using my starter, after i have caught, in this case, shinx. since it will be very early in the game. so please, 3 more choices.

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

The Head Honchkrow, here are my suggestions for you:

1. Misdreavus which can evolve after defeating a Girafarig and a Quagsire. Nickname it Ghost-3500.
    2. Magikarp which can evolve freely but must be caught as a Magikarp. As a Gyarados, it must know Rain Dance and Dragon Dance. Nickname it Maybe Not.

AMDragon15, take a Bronzor. It must evolve in one of the snowy areas of Mt.Coronet. Nickname it Belletoll.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

-Shinx, (must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve. To evolve to Luxray, Luxio must solo Maylene's team and Crasher Wake's Quaqsire. Must always know Spark and Strength. Mufasa = Male, Sarabi = Female
    -Drifloon, (nickname it Mr./Ms. Fogg, depending on gender. In order to evolve, it must use Ominous Wind, get the stat-up boost and Baton Pass it to any teammate. The teammate who is Baton Passed must then deliver the finishing blow in that battle. It must do this 4 times)
    -Shellos, (Must be female and can evolve after you have caught 6 different Unown forms. Name it Derpette)
    -Bronzor, (It must evolve in one of the snowy areas of Mt.Coronet, Nickname it Belletoll)

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

@Winter02: All right, that's Ghost-3500 added to the team.

Here's how it stands atm:

1) Reserved
    2) Bonsly who cannot evolve until three gyms after you caught it have been beaten. (So if you catch it after the second gym, you can't evolve it until after the fifth. It doesn't have to solo or participate in the gym battles). Nicknamed Pseudo.
    3) Misdreavus which can evolve after defeating a Girafarig and a Quagsire. Nickname it Ghost-3500.
    4) -
    5) -
    6 -

Rules:

1) No NFEs.

Only 3 spots left, folks!

~The Head Honchkrow~

The Head Honchkrow have a Machop named Dwayne which must solo one of fantina's pokemon to evolve into Machoke and can freely evolve into Machamp when you want
    or have a geodude named Steve which must solo one of Gardenia's pokemon to evolve into Graveller and can freely evolve into Golem when you want

AMDragon15 take a Croagunk named Dart which must solo any of the 5 gym Trainers to evolve
    and remember guys i need one more member to start my platinum challenge
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

@ultimate_charmander: Consider Dwayne added to the team.

Do you still need a final member for your Scramble team? Tell me what you're looking for, and I'll put forth a suggestion
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Here's how it stands atm:

1) Reserved
    3) Misdreavus which can evolve after defeating a Girafarig and a Quagsire. Nickname it Ghost-3500.
    4) Machop named Dwayne which must solo one of Fantina's pokemon to evolve into Machoke and can freely evolve into Machamp when you want.
    5) -
    6 -

Rules:

1) No NFEs.

Only 2 spots left, folks!

~The Head Honchkrow~

well so far my team stands
    1) Houndour-Darkstroy It can evolve after defeating a Lickitung at a higher level than itself. It must also know Beat Up and Will-O-Wisp
    2) Ralts - 'Candy' - Must be female and must evolve after soloing Fantina and evolve again by eating a Rare Candy, hence the name 'Candy'
    3) swinub-Ice Age- It can evolve to Piloswine after defeating a trainers fire type pokemon.can then teach it Ancient Power with a heart scale, evolve to Manoswine after it learns earthquake and defeats a trainers water type pokemon.
    4)Tropius named Bananaz.It must be Female. In order to continue in the game, it needs to solo either: Candice's Froslass, or Cyrus' Honchkrow (In the Galactic Veilstone HQ Building).
    get one,Once i get one it must PERMANENTLY hold a Nanab Berry. It must know the moves: Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, and Magical Leaf at all times.
    5) Gastrodon-Jelly- It must be caught as a Shellos at Valley Windwork. Before evolution, it must beat the Drifloon that comes every Friday. Also, it must defeat five other Grass type Pokemon. After evolution, it must solo any 5 Quagsire (wild/trainer) and 5 blue-coloured Gastrodon to prove that it's superior than both of them. It's signature move is Hidden Power, which it may never forget after learning it.

im really just looking for something before the first gym and i cant trade at all thanks for offering

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

@ultimate_charmander:

OK, how about this:

Catch a female Shinx and nickname it Denshishi. It must also have the ability Rivalry. In order to evolve, it must defeat 3 male, Trainer-owned Shinx by itself. In order for it to evolve into Luxray, it must defeat 3 male Machoke under the effect of Swagger by itself.

~The Head Honchkrow~

perfect loving the restriction btw
    so my team is
    1) Houndour-Darkstroy It can evolve after defeating a Lickitung at a higher level than itself. It must also know Beat Up and Will-O-Wisp
    2) Ralts - 'Candy' - Must be female and must evolve after soloing Fantina and evolve again by eating a Rare Candy, hence the name 'Candy'
    3) swinub-Ice Age- It can evolve to Piloswine after defeating a trainers fire type pokemon.can then teach it Ancient Power with a heart scale, evolve to Manoswine after it learns earthquake and defeats a trainers water type pokemon.
    4)Tropius named Bananaz.It must be Female. In order to continue in the game, it needs to solo either: Candice's Froslass, or Cyrus' Honchkrow (In the Galactic Veilstone HQ Building).
    get one,Once i get one it must PERMANENTLY hold a Nanab Berry. It must know the moves: Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, and Magical Leaf at all times.
    5) Gastrodon-Jelly- It must be caught as a Shellos at Valley Windwork. Before evolution, it must beat the Drifloon that comes every Friday. Also, it must defeat five other Grass type Pokemon. After evolution, it must solo any 5 Quagsire (wild/trainer) and 5 blue-coloured Gastrodon to prove that it's superior than both of them. It's signature move is Hidden Power, which it may never forget after learning it.
    6) female Shinx- Denshishi. It must also have the ability Rivalry. In order to evolve, it must defeat 3 male, Trainer-owned Shinx by itself. In order for it to evolve into Luxray, it must defeat 3 male Machoke under the effect of Swagger by itself.
    Shinx is a pokemon i love using and i prefer it with the rivalry ability anyway just seems more natural really. looks like ill be starting soon

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    Thank you! Next I would love a flying, psychic, fighting, fire, or ground pokemon. Thanks so much! These are all of my favorite Pokemon(Two from the petty Nuzlocke thing, sortof!) exept Victreebel!

Rules
    I will not trade although I can to make it awesome....(EDIT: ) This is SS. Not Platinum, nor HeartGold, but it is SoulSilver.
    And no evolution restrictions! All I want is a nickname, moveset by the time you reach the E4, and a final moveset by Red.
    Say my Ninetails has Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Dig, and Flamethrower by the E4.
    At Red, the Ninetails has Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, and Shadow Ball. It's nick name is Kyubbi. That's all.
    I don't need a starter, but the replaacement must be found before the first gym~

-Jumpluff(Cotton)
    E4
    Bullet Seed
    U-Turn
    Bounce
    Frustration

Red
    Giga Drain
    Silver Wind
    Aerial Ace
    Poison Powder

-Lapras (Lock Next)
    E4 Moveset: Rain Dance / Hydro Pump / Ice Shard / Waterfall
    Red Moveset: Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Surf / Safeguard

-Victreebel (Eric)
    E4 moveset: leaf blade, acid, sleep powder and razor leaf
    Red moveset .: Leaf storm, Toxic, sunny day and solar beam

-Magneton (Chrome)
    E4 moveset - Discharge, Mirror Shot, Thunderwave, Tri Attack.
    Red movest - Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Thunderwave, Tri Attack.

-
    -
    Derp.
    Need two more...
    , the god of glitches

-Drifloon, (nickname it Mr./Ms. Fogg, depending on gender. In order to evolve, it must use Ominous Wind, get the stat-up boost and Baton Pass it to any teammate. The teammate who is Baton Passed must then deliver the finishing blow in that battle. It must do this 4 times)
    -Shellos, (Must be female and can evolve after you have caught 6 different Unown forms. Name it Derpette)
    -Bronzor, (It must evolve in one of the snowy areas of Mt.Coronet, Nickname it Belletoll)
    -Croagunk (named Dart which must solo any of the 5 gym Trainers to evolve)

@ultimate_charmander, when you say "any of the 5 gym trainers" do you mean any 5 gym trainers, or did you forget to add specific ones?

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

one more for me guys, please help! thanks a ton, i'm liking this set-up for my first Scramble, you guys who have chosen for me, are amazing. One more!

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

@AMDragon15 - Take a Ponyta nicknamed Blaze. It may never be more then 3 levels lower then your highest level pokemon, and may never hold an Exp Share. It may evolve at any time.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Thanks @EagleEye! i am set! let's do this thing!

-Croagunk (named Dart which must solo any of the 5 gym Trainers to evolve)
    -Ponyta (nicknamed Blaze, It may never be more then 3 levels lower then your highest level pokemon, and may never hold an Exp Share. It may evolve at any time)

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

Currently, i have just gathered my first badge, i had to prolong Sarabi's evolution by 3 levels, because she was the only pokemon i had so far, so she had to solo Roark. it really took a couple tries... i'm enjoying this challenge already!

So far, my team:
    Sarabi, (Luxio level 19)

My Steel Team:
    *Metagross
    *Scizor
    *Bisharp
    *Magnezone
    *Lucario
    *Aggron

My Dragon Team:
    *Dragonite
    *Kingdra
    *Garchomp
    *Altaria
    *Hydreigon
    *Flygon

My Mix/Competition Team:
    *Magnezone
    *Volcarona
    *Poliwrath
    *Dragonite
    *Metagross
    *Froslass

Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast