Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I'll be starting both a Heartgold and a pearl game. Give me hard challenges if you want.

@L. Lawliet take Pakku the Buizel. Must have Aqua Jet and Quick Attack and use one priority move every time it fights. If you switch to it to heal a pokemon or just throw a pokeball it doesn't have to use a prio move.

@Noseklig Take a Meganium. Must get 10 critical hits with razor leaf before it can evolve. To evolve again You must catch Red Gyarados Without damaging it.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

Wanting to do a Soul Silver Scamble Run, Would like to include a Buizel if possible and would like to try and limit evolution's would like to try and see how far i can get with only first form but can evolve doing certain things.
    Pokemon -
    Totodile ~ Riptide.
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    http://goo.gl/5BTh0 < League referal

Tumnus:

For HeartGold, take a Tyrogue which must evolve into Hitmontop, but it can evolve without restrictions.
    For Pearl, take a Remoraid. It can only evolve after soloing one Plasma Admin/Leader at any time of your choice.

Shinymoonumbreon, take a Hoppip. If you want to evolve it, it must defeat one of Bugsy's Pokemon before evolving into Skiploom, and one of Pryce's Pokemon to evolve into Jumpluff.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 23rd June 2013 at 11:09 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Thanks Winter.

Heartgold
    1: Tyrogue - hitmontop

Pearl
    1:Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.

Shinymoonumbreon
    Take a Mel the Sentret. May evolve after beating Whitney's Miltank. Must be your only pokemon with surf in order to learn any other TM/HM moves.

Sorry I forgot. I want names.
    My Favorite pokemunz

Greetings all! I'm starting a Platinum run through - my own twist, however, is that I haven't played this generation at all as of yet.
    Why not kick it off with a scramble challenge though, I'll be taking additional rulings as well

Current Team:

Oh and nicknames please!

Loco0990, start off with a Turtwig. Since this is your first time through, no restrictions. Name it Landmass.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 26th June 2013 at 5:13 PM.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

i'd like a platinum challenge i can't trade and you can make it as hard as possible
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

Loco0990, take a Swinub. It can evolve into Piloswine after defeating an Abomasnow, and into Mamoswine after using Ancientpower to raise all stats twice. Nickname it Tuskalate.

ultimate_charmander, take a Wingull which must solo Volkner to evolve. It may also never know any move with a Base Power higher than 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumnus View Post
    Then here we go!
    Tyrogue: Little Mac
    Remoraid: Waterarms

So far all I have is
    Wooper
    Hoothoot
    Nidoran
    Meganium

Still need two more
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Quote Originally Posted by Loco0990 View Post
    Greetings all! I'm starting a Platinum run through - my own twist, however, is that I haven't played this generation at all as of yet.
    Why not kick it off with a scramble challenge though, I'll be taking additional rulings as well

Current Team:

Oh and nicknames please!
    Good luck. Oh, and Sinnoh is my absolute favorite region, so I hope you enjoy it.

Take a Ponyta. It must defeat 10 wild Combees before it can evolve to Rapidash. Name it Hemlock.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_charmander View Post
    i'd like a platinum challenge i can't trade and you can make it as hard as possible
    Take a Shellos. Name it Versace. It must be put to sleep 5 times and burnt 3 times before it can evolve to Gastrodon.

Thanks Winter.

Heartgold
    1: Tyrogue - hitmontop

Pearl
    1:Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.

Shinymoonumbreon
    Take a Mel the Sentret. May evolve after beating Whitney's Miltank. Must be your only pokemon with surf in order to learn any other TM/HM moves.

HG: Take a Magnemite. You must have received 12 calls from Youngster Joey before it can evolve to Magneton. Name it Lensherr.

Pearl: Take Chimchar to start. Name it Bubbles. It has to learn Nasty Plot before it can become Monferno. It must learn Slack Off before it can become Infernape.
    Last edited by Sid87; 27th June 2013 at 2:25 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

right so i have

1) Wingull which must solo Volkner to evolve. It may also never know any move with a Base Power higher than 50.
    2) Shellos named Versace. It must be put to sleep 5 times and burnt 3 times before it can evolve to Gastrodon.

the thing with wingull is i prefer its design to pelliper so if it cant solo volkner i wont be that fussed and as for shellos the typing as we all know is perfect

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

Heartgold
    1: Little Mac the Tyrogue - hitmontop
    2: Lensherr the Magnemite - Must get 12 calls from youngster Joey to evolve.
    3:

Pearl
    1: Waterarms the Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.
    2: Bubbles the Chimchar - Nasty plot for Monferno, Slack off for Infernape.

@Loco Take a Zubat name it Karen. Must learn every Dark Type move it can learn due to sharing a name with the dark Elite Four member. It must have 40 speed to evolve. Then Must have 90 speed to evolve again.

@Ultimate-Charmander Take a Budew against all major battles (Other than single pokemon bosses) it must be in the first slot. Give it and Toxic Spikes. It must use it twice during the major battles before it can use any other moves. If it faints you don't have to get any Toxic Spikes in.
    My Favorite pokemunz

I'm thinking of doing a Soul Silver Scramble. I want you guys to choose my team before I start it. (EDIT) Also if you are wondering how I got hoppy and wise owl I got a PM saying I should use them and I got the restrictions. Now I only need 2 pokémon left. Guys feel free to PM me some pokemon you want me to use for switching okay?
    Rules:
    NO LEGENDARIES
    All the pokémon I get MUST be found somewhere in Johto I have acces to before or at the 8th gym
    I cannot have 2 pokemon of the same type, for example: If I have a cyndaquil who is fire type I can't catch a vulpix
    No trading for me to get the pokemon
    No pokemon that are for only Heart Gold or other games
    I MAY switch around in pokemon but I still have to switch them regulary but I'll have to use just about everything.
    The Team:
    - Blaze the Cyndaquil: Must solo bugsy to evolve and must solo the fighting type man/dude to evolve again
    - Stripes the Senret. To evolve it must solo 5 gym trainers and a gym leader. When it is a Furret it must learn 2 HM moves of my choice
    - Hoppy the Hoppip. To evolve it must learn Bullet seed and to evolve again it must beat 2 fire type pokemon OR 1 ice type pokemon
    - Wise Owl the Hoothoot. It must know the move Air Slash after beating the LAST gym leader. In order to evolve it must beat 2 grass pokemon, 1 flying, 1 ghost and 1 water.
    - Tadangero the Poliwag To evolve into Poliwhirl solo 3 trainers on route 43. For it to evolve into Poliwrath it must solo the first 2 trainers in the 8th gym
    -
    Last edited by telivisionhead; 30th June 2013 at 1:10 AM.

Heartgold
    1: Little Mac the Tyrogue - hitmontop
    2: Lensherr the Magnemite - Must get 12 calls from youngster Joey to evolve.
    3:

Pearl
    1: Waterarms the Remoraid - Evolves after soloing a Team galactic Admin/Leader.
    2: Bubbles the Chimchar - Nasty plot for Monferno, Slack off for Infernape.

@Loco Take a Zubat name it Karen. Must learn every Dark Type move it can learn due to sharing a name with the dark Elite Four member. It must have 40 speed to evolve. Then Must have 90 speed to evolve again.

@Ultimate-Charmander Take a Budew against all major battles (Other than single pokemon bosses) it must be in the first slot. Give it and Toxic Spikes. It must use it twice during the major battles before it can use any other moves. If it faints you don't have to get any Toxic Spikes in.
    In Heart Gold catch a Voltorb (I think you can get a krabby and trad eit to a guy in a house for voltorb, I think it's in a house close to were you get seals from close to a lighthouse in johto)
    Name is Sparky, to evolve it must solo 3 or 5 team rocket grunts.
    In Pearl catch a Psyduck and call it Agent Duck. It must beat 2 grass type pokemon ALONE to evolve. It must have the move water pulse when you challenge wake.

Televisionhead, take a sentret. To evolve it, it must solo 5 gym trainers(gym leader counts as well). As a Furret, it must always know at least 2 HM's.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Userbar by Trickster44

Personally, I don't think I'm irresponsible
    White 2 scramble team:
    2 more to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyEyes View Post
    Televisionhead, take a sentret. To evolve it, it must solo 5 gym trainers(gym leader counts as well). As a Furret, it must always know at least 2 HM's.
    Okay. I think I know what HM I'll teach it, probably surf and strength if it can learn it or cut if it can't learn strength. I'll add senret to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinymoonumbreon View Post
    Wanting to do a Soul Silver Scamble Run, Would like to include a Buizel if possible and would like to try and limit evolution's would like to try and see how far i can get with only first form but can evolve doing certain things.
    Pokemon -
    Totodile ~ Riptide.
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    ----------
    Okay can I add a restriction to totodile there?
    It must have the move bite or crunch when entering the pokemon league. To evolve it has to solo the gym trainers in bugsy gym. To evolve again into feraligater it must solo Morty or both Morty and his gym trainers.
    Catch a pidgey and name it Fast fly. In order for it to evolve it must learn Twister. To evolve again it must learn fly and beat 1 electric pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco0990 View Post

Current Team:

Oh and nicknames please!
    Catch a Starly (those things are handy and cool) If you like nicknames name it Fast fly
    In order to evolve it must battle 1 electric type and 1 rock type. In order to evolve to starapter you must teach it fly or aireal ace, maybe both if you prefer. It also will need to take out 3 grass types and 1 rock type.

Loco0990

Take a Finneon.

It must be a Female.

To evolve it, you must solo Crasher Wake and your Rival at Canalave with it.

It must hold a BrightPowder at all times, and must be 7 levels ahead of your other Pokémon at all times.

It must know Silver Wind, Gust, Water Pulse, and Ice Beam before it evolves, and must keep this moveset at all times as a Lumineon.

It must be caught in a Net Ball.

@ Moon Owl

Hmm.... Catch a Milktank and call it either Whitney or Beef
    It must know the move Milk Drink and has to beat at least 5 normal type pokemon before the 8th gym

@ AMdragon use a geodude and call it Dr Rock. It must know magnitude in it's final moveset. To evolve it must take out a water type pokemon and to evolve again it must learn earthquake

@ Noseklig catch a spearow and call it Pecky or Peckster. It must know fly and peck to be able to evolve.

@ LawLiet Catch a psyduck. Call it ducky and it must solo Gardenias turtwig and 1 of the trainers in her gym before it is aloud to evolve

I will start a SS Scramble:

Rules:
    No Starters.
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    No egg move restrictions.

SoulSilver Scramble:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

overpoweredinfernape take a pidgey to evolve into pidgeotto it must solo falkners pidgeotto

as it stands i have

1) Wingull which must solo Volkner to evolve. It may also never know any move with a Base Power higher than 50.
    2) Shellos named Versace. It must be put to sleep 5 times and burnt 3 times before it can evolve to Gastrodon.
    3) Budew against all major battles (Other than single pokemon bosses) it must be in the first slot. Give it and Toxic Spikes. It must use it twice during the major battles before it can use any other moves. If it faints you don't have to get any Toxic Spikes in.

3 more then i can start

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

telivisionhead, take a Poliwag. It can evolve into Poliwhirl after soloing three trainers on Route 43. If you want to evolve it into Poliwrath, it must first solo two trainers in the 8th gym and be nicknamed Tadangero. If you want to evolve it into Politoed, it must solo two trainers on Route 45 and be nicknamed Waterix.

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Bellsprout. It can evolve into Weepinbell after using seven different berries in battle, and into Victreebel after using a move with more than 100 Base Power three times in the same battle. Nickname it Trapped.

I will start a SS Scramble:

Rules:
    No Starters.
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    No egg move restrictions.
    Edit: Please don't suggest common Pokemon.

SoulSilver Scramble:
    -Bellsprout ****apped] Use seven different berries in battle to evolve. Use a 100 or more BP move thrice in 1 battle to evolve again
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I'm assuming I have to use the berries on Bellsprout rather than it as a held item. Also, I'm assuming the berries must be used in one battle. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    ultimate_charmander I'm rejecting pidgey because it's really common and i want the Pokemon to be uncoomon and rarely used Pokemon instead a team caught on the first couple routes.
    Last edited by OverpoweredInfernape; 30th June 2013 at 12:33 AM.

@ultimate_charmander take a Ponyta named Stampede. It must solo 5 Pokemon teams(More than one Pokemon) using only Stomp. It must keep Stomp and Bounce once it learns it.

Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast