Page 115 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@ OverpoweredInfernape catch a Magnemite and call it Magneto. For it to evolve it must either, kill the fighting type dudes Poliwrath and also face 1 trainer in the gym. Or It must fight 2 fire types, 1 water type and 2 ice type to be able to evolve.
    @Ultimate_ Charmander catch a shinx and name it Thunder. It can't learn Crunch but it has to learn Bite.In order to evolve it needs to take out at least 1 of gardenias pokemon.To evolve again it must take out Volkners Luxray

Thinking of doing a SS scramble challenge

Rules

No starter Pokemon
    No legendaries

Team:
    1: Ledyba (Bugged). Must evolve it after soloing Bugsy and must have Early Bird ability. Must have Mach Punch/Bug Buzz/Double-Edge/Baton Pass before challenging E4.
    2: Sentret (Jerry). In order to evolve it must solo 1 of Falkner's pokemon and 1 Trainer. It must also solo 1 of either a trainer in Whitney's gym OR Bugsy's gym. When it is a Furret it must have 1 of ANY HM it can learn.
    3: Swinub (Scout). You may evolve it after getting 10 BP at the Battle Frontier. You have to use Swinub in your battles at the Battle Frontier.
    4: Tangela (Vineboots) It may evolve after beating one Gengar or five Haunter.
    5: Teddiursa (Grizzler) it must forever keep slash
    6: Tauros (Zodiac)It must keep Tail Whip for the entire game. It must either have a -Defense, -Special Defense, or +Sp. Atk nature. If it is two at once(so, +Sp. Atk -Def/Sp. Def) then you do not need to keep Tail Whip.
    Last edited by SilverChiko; 2nd July 2013 at 3:15 PM.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

@HeroicRein: take a Ledyba. You must evolve it after soloing Bugsy. And must have Insomnia ability. Must have Mach Punch/Bug Buzz/Double-Edge/Baton Pass before challenging E4. Name it Bugged. Good luck.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

5 more needed

Heroicrien catch a Senret and name it Jerry. In order to evolve it must solo 1 of falkners pokemon and 1 trainer. It must also solo 1 of either a trainer in whitneys gym OR bugsy gym. Whitney hopefully, since normal vs normal type would be awesome and some of the trainers use normal types. When it is a Furret it must have 1 of ANY Hm it can learn.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post

Rules

No starter Pokemon
    No legendaries

Team:
    1: Ledyba (Bugged). Must evolve it after soloing Bugsy. And must have Insomnia (Early Bird I am guessing as Ledyba doesn't have Insomnia) ability. Must have Mach Punch/Bug Buzz/Double-Edge/Baton Pass before challenging E4.
    2: Sentret (Jerry). In order to evolve it must solo 1 of falkners pokemon and 1 trainer. It must also solo 1 of either a trainer in whitney's gym OR bugsy's gym. When it is a Furret it must have 1 of ANY Hm it can learn.
    Swinub named Scout. You may evolve it after getting 10 BP at the Battle Frontier. You have to use Swinub in your battles at the Battle Frontier.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

3 to go then I have to wait till Morning

HeroicRein, take a Tangela which can evolve after beating one Gengar or five Haunter. Nickname it Vineboots.

Quote Originally Posted by OverpoweredInfernape View Post
    I'm assuming I have to use the berries on Bellsprout rather than it as a held item. Also, I'm assuming the berries must be used in one battle. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    No, I meant it the other way around. You have to let it hold them and then activate them in battle, and it can be done in different battles.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

1) Wingull which must solo Volkner to evolve. It may also never know any move with a Base Power higher than 50.
    2) Shellos named Versace. It must be put to sleep 5 times and burnt 3 times before it can evolve to Gastrodon.
    3) Budew against all major battles (Other than single pokemon bosses) it must be in the first slot. Give it and Toxic Spikes. It must use it twice during the major battles before it can use any other moves. If it faints you don't have to get any Toxic Spikes in.
    4) Ponyta named Stampede. It must solo 5 Pokemon teams(More than one Pokemon) using only Stomp. It must keep Stomp and Bounce once it learns it
    5) shinx and name it Thunder. It can't learn Crunch but it has to learn Bite.In order to evolve it needs to take out at least 1 of gardenias pokemon.To evolve again it must take out Volkners Luxray

so one more

overpowered infernape take a venonat then it must beat 10 bug pokemon before it can evolve

Heroicrein have a teddiursa named grizzler it must forever keep slash
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a Soul Silver Scramble. I want you guys to choose my team before I start it. (EDIT) Also if you are wondering how I got hoppy and wise owl I got a PM saying I should use them and I got the restrictions. Now I only need 2 pokémon left. Guys feel free to PM me some pokemon you want me to use for switching okay?
    Rules:
    NO LEGENDARIES
    All the pokémon I get MUST be found somewhere in Johto I have acces to before or at the 8th gym
    I cannot have 2 pokemon of the same type, for example: If I have a cyndaquil who is fire type I can't catch a vulpix
    No trading for me to get the pokemon
    No pokemon that are for only Heart Gold or other games
    I MAY switch around in pokemon but I still have to switch them regulary but I'll have to use just about everything.
    The Team:
    - Blaze the Cyndaquil: Must solo bugsy to evolve and must solo the fighting type man/dude to evolve again
    - Stripes the Senret. To evolve it must solo 5 gym trainers and a gym leader. When it is a Furret it must learn 2 HM moves of my choice
    - Hoppy the Hoppip. To evolve it must learn Bullet seed and to evolve again it must beat 2 fire type pokemon OR 1 ice type pokemon
    - Wise Owl the Hoothoot. It must know the move Air Slash after beating the LAST gym leader. In order to evolve it must beat 2 grass pokemon, 1 flying, 1 ghost and 1 water.
    - Tadangero the Poliwag To evolve into Poliwhirl solo 3 trainers on route 43. For it to evolve into Poliwrath it must solo the first 2 trainers in the 8th gym
    -
    Okay I need 1 more pokemon Hopefully I can start today.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    Okay I need 1 more pokemon Hopefully I can start today.
    well to finish you up have a pinsir named sire must beat 5 fire types to learn tm's
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_charmander View Post
    well to finish you up have a pinsir named sire must beat 5 fire types to learn tm's
    thankyou. I love pinsir and I was hoping to use in in another play through but I found heracross instead.
    Ill start right away
    team for the scramble
    Blaze the cyndaquil: Must solo bugsy to evolve and to evolve again blaze must solo the fighting type gym leader in johto
    Stripes the sentret to evolve he must take out 5 gym trainers (gym leaders count to) and as a furret he must have 2 hm moves
    hoppy the hoppip- to evolve it must know bullet seed and to evolve again it must beat 2 fire type pokemon OR 1 ice type pokemon ALONE!
    wise owl the hoothoot- it must know air slash before the LAST gym leader in Johto In order to evolve it must beat 2 grass pokemon,1 water,1 ghost and 1 flying
    tadangero the poliwag in order to evolve it must solo 3 trainers on route 43 For it to evolve into poliwrath it must solo the first 2 trainers in the 8th gym
    sire the pinsir must beat 5 fire type for it to be able to learn TMs

1 Pokémon to go and I'm in a bad place, I slept through the Morning and can't get Ledyba is it ok if I get it via an egg?
    Last edited by SilverChiko; 1st July 2013 at 6:51 AM.

@HeroicRein: I'm sorry, you're right, I mean Early Bird. And yes, you can get it via egg. Good luck.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

ultimate_charmander take a Machop call it Spud for it to evolve it must defeat 5 flying types and 5 psychic types for it to evolve again it must Solo Will of the E4

Rules

No starter Pokemon
    No legendaries

Team:
    1: Ledyba (Bugged). Must evolve it after soloing Bugsy and must have Early Bird ability. Must have Mach Punch/Bug Buzz/Double-Edge/Baton Pass before challenging E4.
    2: Sentret (Jerry). In order to evolve it must solo 1 of Falkner's pokemon and 1 Trainer. It must also solo 1 of either a trainer in Whitney's gym OR Bugsy's gym. When it is a Furret it must have 1 of ANY HM it can learn.
    3: Swinub (Scout). You may evolve it after getting 10 BP at the Battle Frontier. You have to use Swinub in your battles at the Battle Frontier.
    1 More needed

HeroicRein, take a Tauros(you can catch them before the fourth gym on the route to Olivine). It must keep Tail Whip for the entire game. It must either have a -Defense, -Special Defense, or +Sp. Atk nature. If it is two at once(so, +Sp. Atk -Def/Sp. Def) then you do not need to keep Tail Whip.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Rules

No starter Pokemon
    No legendaries

Team:
    6: Tauros (Zodiac) It must keep Tail Whip for the entire game. It must either have a -Defense, -Special Defense, or +Sp. Atk nature. If it is two at once(so, +Sp. Atk -Def/Sp. Def) then you do not need to keep Tail Whip.
    Now I can start thanks to all who contributed
    Last edited by SilverChiko; 2nd July 2013 at 3:14 PM.

Oh shoot, i forgot to give your Tauros a nickname. Call it Zodiac.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I will start a SS Scramble:

Rules:
    No Starters.
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    No egg move restrictions.
    Edit: Please don't suggest common Pokemon.

SoulSilver Scramble:
    -Bellsprout ****apped] Use seven different held berries in battle to evolve. Use a 100 or more BP move thrice in 1 battle to evolve again
    -Venonat [] Beat 10 bug Pokemon to evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'm rejecting Magnemite because it can't evolve fully into Magnezone before the E4. Ultimate_charmander please name Venonat.

OverpoweredInfernape: take a Sentret and name it Swoosh. It must defeat Whitney's Miltank to evolve. Good luck.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

OverpoweredInfernape, take a Dunsparce and call it Psycho it must solo 7 trainers to learn any TMs and must keep defence curl

Quote Originally Posted by OverpoweredInfernape View Post
    I will start a SS Scramble:

Rules:
    No Starters.
    Nickname each Pokemon.
    No "Solo a gym leader". i will accept solo _______'s Pokemon.
    No egg move restrictions.
    Edit: Please don't suggest common Pokemon.

SoulSilver Scramble:
    -Bellsprout ****apped] Use seven different held berries in battle to evolve. Use a 100 or more BP move thrice in 1 battle to evolve again
    -Venonat [] Beat 10 bug Pokemon to evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'm rejecting Magnemite because it can't evolve fully into Magnezone before the E4. Ultimate_charmander please name Venonat.
    Take a Mareep.

It must be called Sparklez, and it must be female. In order to Evolve into Flaaffy, it must solo Jasmine's Steelix, Pryce's Piloswine, and Koga's Crobat.
    In order to evolve again, it must solo Sabrina's Alakazam, Janine's Venomoth, and your Rival's starter and Sneasel in Mt. Moon.

It must always hold a Brightpowder, and must know the moves Signal Beam and Power Gem after it evolves into Ampharos before you challenge Brock or Blaine.

I suppose I'll finish off your team. Take a Meowth named Dats Right. He must solo one of Jasmine's Magnemite using only Dark -type moves to evolve. After evolution, he must solo your rival's starter each time you battle him. Its ability must be Technician(I think this starts as Pickup for Meowth).

Also, I am doing a HG scramble. I can only use third generation Pokemon, so I am obviously trading in my whole team from eggs. No starters, no legends, and no repeat types(so, if I get a request for Whiscash, you can't ask for Flygon). I would also like to use a Lunatone named Moon Stone, but I can't think of any restrictions.

Z-nogyroP take a Shuppet name it Will-O-Wisp, it must solo Bugsy to evolve and it must keep Will-O-Wisp (The Move) at all times once it learns it

Page 115 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast