Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Platinum challenge!
    RESTRICTIONS:
    NO TM's for anyone.
    Everyone must have SOME part in at least one gym battle.
    Must have full team by CANDICE.
    Must have half of my team by that town with Daycare, can't remember its name....
    Everyone must defeat 10 wild Pokemon to evolve. You decide what they are.
    No SOLOING ANYONE TO EVOLVE. I really despise doing that.
    Alrhight people.
    (clears throat)
    Hit me.
    PKMN
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Formerly Grav.
    Quite inactive, but still available. If you have a fanfic that no one wants to review, PM/VM me and I'll give you a hand.

Grav, take a Drifloon. It must defeat 10 wild Chansey to evolve. It must also defeat Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario, but it can evolve before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Grav, take a Drifloon. It must defeat 10 wild Chansey to evolve. It must also defeat Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario, but it can evolve before that.
    Holy.....
    I've played through Pt Twice and NEVER seen a wild Chansey. No to that.
    Otherwise, it can solo those two Pokemon. You cn make up another restriction.
    Pokemon
    DRIFLOON-Must solo Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario. Must ___ to evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Formerly Grav.
    Quite inactive, but still available. If you have a fanfic that no one wants to review, PM/VM me and I'll give you a hand.

Grav - Get yourself a Ralts, and have it defeat the first eleven wild Pokemon it encounters by itself. If there are more male Pokemon in those encounters than female, make it evolve into Gallade. Otherwise, let it evolve into Gardevoir**. It can evolve into Kirlia after defeating those wild Pokemon, but it can only evolve into either Gallade or Gardevoir after defeating one Pokemon of each trainer in the Canalave Gym by itself, including Byron. If you accept nicknames, name it Wally. Good luck!

**Genderless Pokemon count in the "first eleven wild Pokemon encounters" but do not count in the male-female counter. If the number ends up being equal because of this, then you can decide what to evolve it into.
    Last edited by Dramatic Melody; 7th August 2013 at 3:56 PM.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Grav, take a Turtwig. It can evolve into Grotle after beating one of Roark's Pokemon without Grass type moves and then into Torterra after it beats 10 different Staravia.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    Grav - Get yourself a Ralts, and have it defeat the first eleven wild Pokemon it encounters by itself. If there are more male Pokemon in those encounters than female, make it evolve into Gallade. Otherwise, let it evolve into Gardevoir**. It can evolve into Kirlia after defeating those wild Pokemon, but it can only evolve into either Gallade or Gardevoir after defeating one Pokemon of each trainer in the Canalave Gym by itself, including Byron. If you accept nicknames, name it Wally. Good luck!

**Genderless Pokemon do not count. If the number ends up being equal, then you can decide what to evolve it into.
    Gotcha. It's hard, but that's what Scramble is all about , isn't it?
    POKEMON
    Drifloon-Must solo Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario. Must solo 5 Happiny and 5 wild Snorunt to evolve.
    Wally the RaltsMust solo first 11 wilds it encounters. If more wilds are male, evolve into Gallade.
    Otherwise, Gardevoir. After defeating those 11 it can evolve into Kirlia, but can only evolve again by defeating one PKMN of everyone in Canalave City Gym by itself.
    -Turtwig- Can evolve after it defeats one of Roark's PKMN w/out a Grassmove, and Torterra after defeating 10 different Staravia.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Darkened_Kingdra; 8th August 2013 at 2:03 AM. Reason: Didnt see drummerdudes post.
    Formerly Grav.

Quote Originally Posted by Grav View Post
    Holy.....
    I've played through Pt Twice and NEVER seen a wild Chansey. No to that.
    Otherwise, it can solo those two Pokemon. You cn make up another restriction.
    Okay. Instead of 10 Chansey, it must solo five Happiny (there's a trainer on Route 210 that has a Happiny in their team, you can just rebattle them five times with the VS. Seeker) and five wild Snorunt.

Looking for a Platinum challenge.

Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    Carnivine (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    []
    []
    Last edited by Seanferno; 12th August 2013 at 2:20 PM.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Seanferno, your Chimchar has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times. If you take nicknames, name it Burnout.

Seanferno, use a Carnivine. It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Seanferno - Catch a Chingling. It must defeat five gym trainers by itself to evolve into Chimecho, and it must always have at least one sound-based move in its learnset. If you accept nicknames, name it Audio. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Seanferno, take a Finneon as your surfer. It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move. Nickname it Fishy.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Grav View Post
    Gotcha. It's hard, but that's what Scramble is all about , isn't it?
    POKEMON
    Drifloon-Must solo Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario. Must solo 5 Happiny and 5 wild Snorunt to evolve.
    Wally the RaltsMust solo first 11 wilds it encounters. If more wilds are male, evolve into Gallade.
    Otherwise, Gardevoir. After defeating those 11 it can evolve into Kirlia, but can only evolve again by defeating one PKMN of everyone in Canalave City Gym by itself.
    -Turtwig- Can evolve after it defeats one of Roark's PKMN w/out a Grassmove, and Torterra after defeating 10 different Staravia.
    -
    -
    -
    @Grav
    Take a Spheal. It can evolve into Sealeo once it learns Body Slam. It must always keep it in its move set after. It can evolve into Walrein by defeating 10 Fighting type Pokemon and solos Volkner's Raichu.
    Any more suggestions for me? I can trade from other versions.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Hello! I'm going to do my first ever scramble challenge on soul silver! Please try not to make it too hard, but not to easy either
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also, some rules!
    -must have full team by Pryce
    -can't catch any pokemon but team members
    -shiny pokemon are excluded from the above rule.
    - you decide the nicknames!
    -must include a starter
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 14th August 2013 at 3:35 PM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hello! I'm going to do my first ever scramble challenge on soul silver! Please try not to make it too hard, but not to easy either
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Also, some rules!
    -must have full team by Pryce
    -can't catch any pokemon but team members
    -shiny pokemon are excluded from the above rule.
    - you decide the nicknames!
    Catch a Mareep. It must be named "Bijli Bher". That is, Electric Sheep in Hindi.

It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on each Pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses in every battle against a Gym Leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve into Ampharos.

This Ampharos shall have Cotton Spore, Thunderpunch and you can choose the other two moves.

Let us see if you can manage.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 14th August 2013 at 3:24 PM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Ok, il do that! Sounds great imo!

-Ampharos. It must have Cotton Spore and Thunder punch. Furthermore, it must be named Bijli Bher.
    It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on one pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym (morty doesn't count, because growl has no effect on ghost .) Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Must have full team by pryce
    Cannot catch any pokemon but team members
    Shiny pokemon are excluded from the above rule
    You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 14th August 2013 at 7:57 PM.

Ok, il do that! Sounds great imo!

-Ampharos. It must have Cotton Spore and Thunder punch. Furthermore, it must be named Bijli Bher.
    It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on each Pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    Take a Chikorita, nickname it Sassafrass. It must always have the moves Aromatherapy and Sweet Scent. To evolve into Bayleef it must solo Bugsy gym, and to evolve it into Meganium it must solo Pryce's team.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Ok, il do that! Sounds great imo! Thanks exalt! I'll have to let marrep use growl though, otherwise only 1 can evolve. I'll make it a bit easier since its my first and say it must solo Whitney instead and must only keep aromatherapy

It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on one pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -chikorita called Sassafrass. Must keep aromatherapy. Must evolve by soloing Whitney(not including marreps growl) And become meganium by soloing pryce.
    -
    -
    -
    -

You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 15th August 2013 at 2:20 PM.

Minedreigon, take a Drowzee. It can evolve into Hypno after defeating a wild Ditto that has transformed into another member of your team. Nickname it NotSleepy.

Ok, il do that,even though hypno gives me the creeps.

-Mareep(Bijli Bher). It must have Cotton Spore and Thunder punch permanently after learning them. It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on one pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -Chikorita(Sassafrass) . Must keep aromatherapy. Must evolve by soloing Whitney (not including marreps growl) And become meganium by soloing Pryce.
    -Drowzee(NotSleepy). It can evolve into Hypno after defeating a wild Ditto that has transformed into another member of your team.
    -Vulpix(Pyra) It must be female, it must keep extrasensory and must solo Chuck to evolve.
    -
    -

You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    A heracross somewhere would be nice
    No more soloing gym leaders to evolve, I already have to solo 2
    Surfer needed
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 16th August 2013 at 1:12 PM.

@Minedreigon- Take Zubat as your flier. Must defeat 10 Mareep until it's able to evolve. To evolve again it must solo at least one of Pryce's Pokémon
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    @Minedreigon- Take Zubat as your flier. Must defeat 10 Mareep until it's able to evolve. To evolve again it must solo at least one of Pryce's Pokémon
    Unfortunately, that is impossible, I already have to solo price with chikorita. Also, to make it harder, I will not enclude a flyer (changers my mind sorry) but you could offer something else.

@MineDreigen- Oh, sorry. Didn't see that. Well then.... take a Wooper as your surfer. To evolve it must solo 15 grass types. And you must name it Asgard.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Ok, il do that,even though hypno gives me the creeps.

-Mareep(Bijli Bher). It must have Cotton Spore and Thunder punch permanently after learning them. It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on one pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 4th Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -Chikorita(Sassafrass) . Must keep aromatherapy. Must evolve by soloing Whitney (not including marreps growl) And become meganium by soloing Pryce.
    -Drowzee(NotSleepy). It can evolve into Hypno after defeating a wild Ditto that has transformed into another member of your team.
    -Vulpix(Pyra) It must be female, it must keep extrasensory and must solo Chuck to evolve.
    -
    -

You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    Surfer needed
    Take a Chinchou.

It must be Male, named Silver, and must have Volt Absorb.

It must solo Jasmine's Steelix, and Archer's Houndoom to Evolve.

It may only be captured after beating Pryce.

Before challenging Clair, it must know and keep: Ice Beam, Surf, Discharge, and Signal Beam.
    It must be the only Pokémon in your Team to know these Moves.

Sure I'll do the wooper, but chinchou sounds way to challenging.

-Wooper(Asgard) must solo 15 grass types to evolve
    -

You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter
    Surfer needed(done)

Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast