Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Minedreigon - Do you really need a Heracross? Coz if not, I want your final Pokemon to be a Miltank, which can only have two damaging moves for the entire game. Should you want to give it a third damaging move, it can only be taught right before you battle Lance in the Elite Four and only if it beats at least two Pokemon of each of the Elite Four by itself. Name it Pasteur.

If you really want a Heracross, then the number of damaging moves it has should correspond to the number of evolutions your team has experienced up to that point (ie. when you catch it, if none of your Pokemon have evolved, then it can't use any of the damaging moves it has until one of them has evolved. It follows for the other three damaging moves). Name it Stag.

Good luck either way?

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

POKEMON
    -Drifloon-Must solo Fantina's Mismagius and Maylene's Lucario. Must solo 5 Happiny and 5 wild Snorunt to evolve.
    -Wally the Ralts-Must solo first 11 wilds it encounters. If more wilds are male, evolve into Gallade.
    Otherwise, Gardevoir. After defeating those 11 it can evolve into Kirlia, but can only evolve again by defeating one PKMN of everyone in Canalave City Gym by itself.
    -Turtwig- Can evolve after it defeats one of Roark's PKMN w/out a Grassmove, and Torterra after defeating 10 different Staravia.
    -Spheal- Can evolve into Sealo after learning Body Slam. Must keep that move forever. It can evolve into Walrein by defeating 10 Fighting type Pokemon and soloing Volkner's Raichu.
    -
    -
    Formerly Grav.
    Quite inactive, but still available. If you have a fanfic that no one wants to review, PM/VM me and I'll give you a hand.

I want to do a Pokemon Platinum Scramble, here are the extra rules:
    Pokemon must be nicknamed
    No Pokemon of the same type
    Moveset restrictions
    Evolution requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    Minedreigon - Do you really need a Heracross? Coz if not, I want your final Pokemon to be a Miltank, which can only have two damaging moves for the entire game. Should you want to give it a third damaging move, it can only be taught right before you battle Lance in the Elite Four and only if it beats at least two Pokemon of each of the Elite Four by itself. Name it Pasteur.

If you really want a Heracross, then the number of damaging moves it has should correspond to the number of evolutions your team has experienced up to that point (ie. when you catch it, if none of your Pokemon have evolved, then it can't use any of the damaging moves it has until one of them has evolved. It follows for the other three damaging moves). Name it Stag.

Good luck either way?
    Thanks, I'm definitely taking the herecross.

-Mareep(Bijli Bher). It must have Cotton Spore and Thunder punch permanently after learning them. It must evolve from Mareep into Flaffy by using Growl at least once on one pokemon of each Gym Leader's team until the 3rd Gym. Then it can further evolve by using Charge before every move it uses against a gym leader until you beat the seventh Gym, after which it can evolve.
    -Chikorita(Sassafrass) . Must keep aromatherapy. Must evolve by soloing Whitney (not including marreps growl) And become meganium by soloing Pryce.
    -Drowzee(NotSleepy). It can evolve into Hypno after defeating a wild Ditto that has transformed into another member of your team.
    -Vulpix(Pyra) It must be female, it must keep extrasensory and must solo Chuck to evolve.
    -Wooper(Asgard) must solo 15 grass types to evolve
    -Heracross(Stag)Damaging moves usable must correspond to amount of evolved pokemon in my team.

Must have full team by pryce
    Cannot catch any pokemon but team members
    Shiny pokemon are excluded from the above rule
    You decide nicknames
    Must include a starter (done)
    A heracross somewhere would be nice (done)
    No more soloing gym leaders to evolve, I already have to solo 2
    Surfer needed(done)
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 17th August 2013 at 3:12 PM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

XLegendaryArcanineX, take a Yanma. It can evolve into Yanmega after defeating five Fire-types and four Rock-types. It must have Speed Boost as its ability and it must know Detect and Hypnosis. Nickname it Toastwing.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    Carnivine (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    []
    []

C'mon, gimme some more!
    Last edited by Seanferno; 18th August 2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Any suggestions for a HG ? I'm new to this thread
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

ysmr97, take an Aipom. Evolve it after it has used Baton Pass to pass any boost to another member of your team.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Seanferno, take a Combee called Queen. It must be female (for your own good). It most solo Gardenia and you're restricted to use only one potion during that fight before it can evolve. After evolution, it must learn and keep two of the three orders it can learn (Heal Order, Guard Order and Attack Order, not sure about the names). It must solo at least one Pokemon from Bryon's gym and must be the only Pokemon to go through Iron Island.

ysmr97, take a Chinchou called Umi. It must solo any two trainers from Pryce's gym before it can evolve, as well as Chuck's Poliwrath. After evolution, it must learn and keep one ice move and any one non-attacking moves.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

- Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    - Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    - Carnivine (Whipsnap) (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    - Chingling (Audio) ( It must defeat five gym trainers by itself to evolve into Chimecho, and it must always have at least one sound-based move in its learnset.)
    - Combee (It must be female. It most solo Gardenia and you're restricted to use only one potion during that fight before it can evolve. After evolution, it must learn and keep two of the three orders it can learn. It must solo at least one Pokemon from Bryon's gym and must be the only Pokemon to go through Iron Island.)

Just need a flyer!
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Come visit my art shop!

XLegendaryArcanineX - Get a Budew named Aroma. It must beat Mars's Purugly in Valley Windworks by itself to evolve into Roselia, then it must beat it again in Lake Verity by itself to evolve into Roserade. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendaryArcanineX View Post
    I want to do a Pokemon Platinum Scramble, here are the extra rules:
    Pokemon must be nicknamed
    No Pokemon of the same type
    Moveset restrictions
    Evolution requirements
    Take a Skorupi.

It must be male, and it must be called Crospy.

It must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Saturn in Valor Cavern to evolve.

Before challenging Cynthia, it must know and keep: X-Scissor, Cross Poison, Crunch, and Ice Fang.

It must solo Aaron's Drapion and Yanmega, an Bertha's Gliscor.

Hey there guys. I'm going to be doing a Pearl Scramble Challenge.
    Rules:
    Starter must be included.
    Trading is allowed.
    Must have a full team by Fantina.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    Rules:
    Trading is allowed.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    Take a Turtwig.

It must be Male, and must be nicked Twurgle.

It must solo your Rival thrice before it can evolve into Grotle.

In order to evolve into Torterra, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina.

Before challenging Candice it must know: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, and Razor Leaf.
    It may never forget these Moves.

It must solo your Rival's Infernape and Roserade at the Pokémon League to continue.

Rules:
    Trading is allowed.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    - Turtwig aka Twurgle [Must be male. It must solo my Rival thrice before it can evolve into Grotle. In order to evolve into Torterra, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina. Before challenging Candice it must know: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, and Razor Leaf. It may never forget these Moves. It must solo my Rival's Infernape and Roserade at the Pokémon League to continue.]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Rules:
    Trading is allowed.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    - Turtwig aka Twurgle [Must be male. It must solo my Rival thrice before it can evolve into Grotle. In order to evolve into Torterra, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina. Before challenging Candice it must know: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, and Razor Leaf. It may never forget these Moves. It must solo my Rival's Infernape and Roserade at the Pokémon League to continue.]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    Take a Bidoof

It must be male and called Doofus

It must Solo Roark and learn Yawn (lv. 25) and Super Fang (lv. 37) in order to evolve.

It must learn Take Down and Superpower before the Pokémon League. It may not forget any of these moves.

-Uh oh.

- Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    - Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    - Carnivine (Whipsnap) (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    - Chingling (Audio) ( It must defeat five gym trainers by itself to evolve into Chimecho, and it must always have at least one sound-based move in its learnset.)
    - Combee (It must be female. It most solo Gardenia and you're restricted to use only one potion during that fight before it can evolve. After evolution, it must learn and keep two of the three orders it can learn. It must solo at least one Pokemon from Bryon's gym and must be the only Pokemon to go through Iron Island.)

Just need a flyer!
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Come visit my art shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Take a Bidoof

It must be male and called Doofus

It must Solo Roark and learn Yawn (lv. 25) and Super Fang (lv. 37) in order to evolve.

It must learn Take Down and Superpower before the Pokémon League. It may not forget any of these moves.
    *seethe* Sorry dude.... should'a put I want a sort of easy challenge in the rules..... so I'ma have to decline..... that's a bit to hard.... I mean reall? A Bidoof, soloing Roark? You can suggest something else though....
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

*seethe* Sorry dude.... should'a put I want a sort of easy challenge in the rules..... so I'ma have to decline..... that's a bit to hard.... I mean reall? A Bidoof, soloing Roark? You can suggest something else though....
    If you have Bidoof learn Rock Smash it's much easier to do than with almost all the other Early Game Pokémon.

But, eh.

It's not my challenge <_<

Yeah but... It's just, not gonna happen.....
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Yeah but... It's just, not gonna happen.....
    That's fine! Just remember though it could have been at any level! Plus that was just for it to evolve, it could still go on as Bidoof for the rest of the game, though Bidoof at the league... Forget about it, lol!

-Uh oh.

Yeah well you can still request something else.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Nah, don't worry!

-Uh oh.

*shrug* OK, your choice. If you want to request something else, you can.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Possibly, I will think about it.

-Uh oh.

Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast