Page 122 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    Hey there guys. I'm going to be doing a Pearl Scramble Challenge.
    Rules:
    Starter must be included.
    Trading is allowed.
    Must have a full team by Fantina.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    - Turtwig aka Twurgle [Must be male. It must solo my Rival thrice before it can evolve into Grotle. In order to evolve into Torterra, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina. Before challenging Candice it must know: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, and Razor Leaf. It may never forget these Moves. It must solo my Rival's Infernape and Roserade at the Pokémon League to continue.]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    If so, what games can you trade from.

If you can trade from HGSS, take a Mareep Egg called Sparky. Sparky must be traded to your Pearl the moment you have access to trading. It can hatch anytime before Floroma Town. To get it accustomed to the Sinnoh nature diversity, it must solo 15 Sinnoh-only Pokemon (eg. Combee) before it may evolve. After evolving into a Flaffy, it may not learn any new electric moves until it has defeated 5 electric types that are 5 levels below or above its level at the time. Afterwards, solo all the gym trainers in Pastoria City except those that have water/ground types before you can evolve into Ampharos. After its evolution to Amparos, it must defeat any Drifloons or Drifblims (except Fantina's one) in Fantina's gym (which means you have to get all the qeustions wrong). Upon reaching the final gym, it must have an epic showdown with Volkner, but soloing him!

If you cannot get a cute little Mareep... (which I doubt since that thing is in your siggy XD)

Take a Burmy called LeafShedder. It must be female (which means it has to evolve into a Wormadam XD). Before evolution, it must at least defeat one rock type. After evolution (which is at Level 20), it can evolve anywhere depending on your choice, but they have different restrictions. There is also a general one that you must defeat 10 types of Pokemon whose Hidden Power you got (eg, if you got Hidden Power Grass, you fight ten grass type. Let's hope you don't get Hidden Power Fire, otherwises it's going to be mission impossibru soloing fire types within Wormadam-Grass). If you get the Bug/Grass Wormadam, it must defeat five flying types not lower than 5 levels below it before it can learn a non-Grass type move after Confusion. If you get Steel/Bug Wormadam, it must survive 10 moves without lowering the foes' stats and potions. The foe must also be no lower than 5 level than it's level. If you get Bug/Ground Wormadam, your move pool is so bad that I'll just give you a hit-Fissure-once when you learn it restriction.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

1: Little Mac the Tyrogue - hitmontop
    2: Lensherr the Magnemite - Must get 12 calls from youngster Joey to evolve.
    3: Sparky the Voltorb - Must solo 4 team rocket grunts to evolve.
    4: Horsey the Ponyta - Must OHKO 2 of my rivals pokemon to evolve.

Reposting My heartgold scramble.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

MCPokemon Fan, take an Abra. Catch it in a Quick Ball on Route 215. It can evolve into Kadabra freely but must defeat a Haunter and a Drifloon before evolving into Alakazam. Nickname it Magic Mind.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Tumnus - Catch a Wooper. It can only evolve after defeating a gym trainer from the first five gyms by itself. Name it Axolotl. Good luck!

MCPokemon Fan - Get yourself a Chingling. To evolve, it must have partnered with Mira in Wayward Cave and defeated all of the Double Battles in there with her. In her honor, name it Mira. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

- Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    - Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    - Carnivine (Whipsnap) (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    - Chingling (Audio) ( It must defeat five gym trainers by itself to evolve into Chimecho, and it must always have at least one sound-based move in its learnset.)
    - Combee (It must be female. It most solo Gardenia and you're restricted to use only one potion during that fight before it can evolve. After evolution, it must learn and keep two of the three orders it can learn. It must solo at least one Pokemon from Bryon's gym and must be the only Pokemon to go through Iron Island.)

Does anyone care about me?
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    - Chimchar (Burnout) (Has to solo three trainers in Eterna Forest to evolve into Monferno, and four trainers with an evolved Water-type in their teams to evolve into Infernape. It must also learn Nasty Plot and keep it at all times.)
    [flyer]
    - Finneon (Fishy) (It must defeat 5 Magnemite and 5 Budew to evolve. And your Lumineon must only know Surf and Waterfall as it's attacking move.)
    - Carnivine (Whipsnap) (It must know two TM's and one of those has to be Double Team.)
    - Chingling (Audio) ( It must defeat five gym trainers by itself to evolve into Chimecho, and it must always have at least one sound-based move in its learnset.)
    - Combee (It must be female. It most solo Gardenia and you're restricted to use only one potion during that fight before it can evolve. After evolution, it must learn and keep two of the three orders it can learn. It must solo at least one Pokemon from Bryon's gym and must be the only Pokemon to go through Iron Island.)

Does anyone care about me?
    Take a Magnemite.

It must come from Fuego Iron Works, and must be the seventh Magnemite you encounter (Unless you miraculously get a Shiny, in which case you catch that <_<)

It must be called Charge.

In order to be captured, it must take out your entire Team except Fishy.

In order to evolve, it must Byron.

In order to evolve again, it must be the only Pokémon in your team once you set off to Snowpoint City, until you reach the Galactic HQ.

Rules:
    Trading is allowed.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    - Turtwig aka Twurgle [Must be male. It must solo my Rival thrice before it can evolve into Grotle. In order to evolve into Torterra, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina. Before challenging Candice it must know: Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Crunch, and Razor Leaf. It may never forget these Moves. It must solo my Rival's Infernape and Roserade at the Pokémon League to continue.]
    - Chingling aka Mira [To evolve, it must have partnered with Mira in Wayward Cave and defeated all of the Double Battles in there with her.]
    - Mareep aka Sparky [ must be traded to your Pearl the moment you have access to trading. It can hatch anytime before Floroma Town. To get it accustomed to the Sinnoh nature diversity, it must solo 15 Sinnoh-only Pokemon (eg. Combee) before it may evolve. After evolving into a Flaffy, it may not learn any new electric moves until it has defeated 5 electric types that are 5 levels below or above its level at the time. Afterwards, solo all the gym trainers in Pastoria City except those that have water/ground types before you can evolve into Ampharos. After its evolution to Amparos, it must defeat any Drifloons or Drifblims (except Fantina's one) in Fantina's gym (which means you have to get all the qeustions wrong). Upon reaching the final gym, it must have an epic showdown with Volkner, but soloing him!]
    - Abra aka Magic Mind [Must be caught in a Quick Ball. It can evolve into Kadabra freely but must defeat a Haunter and a Drifloon before evolving into Alakazam.]
    -
    -

Request away guys.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Take a Magnemite.

It must come from Fuego Iron Works, and must be the seventh Magnemite you encounter (Unless you miraculously get a Shiny, in which case you catch that <_<)

It must be called Charge.

In order to be captured, it must take out your entire Team except Fishy.

In order to evolve, it must Byron.

In order to evolve again, it must be the only Pokémon in your team once you set off to Snowpoint City, until you reach the Galactic HQ.
    I can trade from other versions. You can gimme another one, though.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Seanferno View Post
    I can trade from other versions. You can gimme another one, though.
    Wat?

What does trading have to do with it?

Well, okay, I guess.

Take a Bronzor.

Name it Bellorb.

In order to evolve, it must solo 5 Ground Types, 5 Fire Types, and 5 Steel Types after Byron's Gym.

Between getting the Cobble Badge and getting the Mine Badge, it may be the only Pokémon in your Team.

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must know the following Moves: Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Rain Dance.

It must participate in all battles in the Pokémon League, and must always start off using Rain Dance.

I'd like a platinum challenge I am unable to trade but I'm open to any restriction I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

ultimate_charmander, take an Absol. Catch it in a Dusk Ball in the morning. It must have Super Luck and it must learn and keep Detect and Me First. It must also be the last member if your team that you catch. Nickname it Surgeon.

ultimate_charmander - Have fun with a Zubat. It must defeat twenty other Zubat to evolve into Golbat. For it to evolve into Crobat, though, it must defeat Cyrus's Crobat one-on-one at the Galactic Headquarters. As a Crobat, it must again defeat Cyrus's Crobat at the Distortion World one-on-one so that it can have access to the Move Relearner, which you must use for it to remember Cross Poison. If you accept nicknames, name it Cross. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Ultimate charmander, take a Budew named Ka-Bloom. No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade it must defeat five opponents who resist Grass and Poison using Hidden Power.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Ultimate_Charmander, take an Eevee nicknamed Fate. You can evolve it, but you cannot influence its evolution. Instead, you must evolve it with the first Fire, Water or Thunder Stone (whichever one you find first) you uncover in the underground. It must also be Bebe's Eevee. It must retain at least one of the moves it knew when first received, and can only learn one Fire/Water/Electric move at a time when evolved, not including non-damaging moves (so Thunder Wave and Shock Wave are fine, but not Fire Spin and Flamethrower).

MCPokemon Fan, take a Wurmple. It must be named Hungry. It must evolve into Silcoon/Cascoon after beating three honey tree Pokemon. If it evolves into a Silcoon, it can only evolve further after hitting with three critical hits total with Tackle. If it evolves into Cascoon, it can only evolve further after being hit with three critical hits total. Neither types of critical hit need to end in fainting, they just need to occur.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 23rd August 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

MCPokemonFan, have fun with a Drifblim. You must catch it with a Great Ball at the Valley Windworks. To evolve, it must defeat a Pokemon without using a direct damage move (so, you can use Will-O-Wisp, but not Ominous Wind), OR it must defeat twenty-five Ghost-types without using a Ghost-type move. Name it LedZepplin.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Rules:
    Trading is allowed.
    Evolution requirements
    And no TM's.

Team:
    - Chingling aka Mira [To evolve, it must have partnered with Mira in Wayward Cave and defeated all of the Double Battles in there with her.]
    - Mareep aka Sparky [ must be traded to your Pearl the moment you have access to trading. It can hatch anytime before Floroma Town. To get it accustomed to the Sinnoh nature diversity, it must solo 15 Sinnoh-only Pokemon (eg. Combee) before it may evolve. After evolving into a Flaffy, it may not learn any new electric moves until it has defeated 5 electric types that are 5 levels below or above its level at the time. Afterwards, solo all the gym trainers in Pastoria City except those that have water/ground types before you can evolve into Ampharos. After its evolution to Amparos, it must defeat any Drifloons or Drifblims (except Fantina's one) in Fantina's gym (which means you have to get all the qeustions wrong). Upon reaching the final gym, it must have an epic showdown with Volkner, but soloing him!]
    - Abra aka Magic Mind [Must be caught in a Quick Ball. It can evolve into Kadabra freely but must defeat a Haunter and a Drifloon before evolving into Alakazam.]
    - Drifblim aka LedZepplin (You must catch it with a Great Ball at the Valley Windworks. To evolve, it must defeat a Pokemon without using a direct damage move (so, you can use Will-O-Wisp, but not Ominous Wind), OR it must defeat twenty-five Ghost-types without using a Ghost-type move.)
    - Wurmple aka Hungry (It must evolve into Silcoon/Cascoon after beating three honey tree Pokemon. If it evolves into a Silcoon, it can only evolve further after hitting with three critical hits total with Tackle. If it evolves into Cascoon, it can only evolve further after being hit with three critical hits total. Neither types of critical hit need to end in fainting, they just need to occur.)

Thanks guys. (:
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

right so as it stand my team is:
    1) Absol aka surgeon Catch it in a Dusk Ball in the morning. It must have Super Luck and it must learn and keep Detect and Me First. It must also be the last member if your team that you catch.
    2) zubat aka cross It must defeat twenty other Zubat to evolve into Golbat. For it to evolve into Crobat, though, it must defeat Cyrus's Crobat one-on-one at the Galactic Headquarters. As a Crobat, it must again defeat Cyrus's Crobat at the Distortion World one-on-one so that it can have access to the Move Relearner, which you must use for it to remember Cross Poison
    3) Budew aka Ka-Bloom. No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade it must defeat five opponents who resist Grass and Poison using Hidden Power.
    4) Eevee aka Fate. You can evolve it, but you cannot influence its evolution. Instead, you must evolve it with the first Fire, Water or Thunder Stone (whichever one you find first) you uncover in the underground. It must also be Bebe's Eevee. It must retain at least one of the moves it knew when first received, and can only learn one Fire/Water/Electric move at a time when evolved, not including non-damaging moves (so Thunder Wave and Shock Wave are fine, but not Fire Spin and Flamethrower).

so as it stands i need 2 more and so far i have a team full of pokemon i love ( yes even zubat) but as iit is i currently dont have a surf/waterfall member even where i to get a water stone first from sheer luck for eevee so please keep that in mind

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

Alright then.

Start with a Piplup named Flip-Flops. It must learn Attract. To evolve into Prinplup, it must solo either two trainers in Gardenia's gym, or Gardenia herself, and in doing so, it may only use super effective moves twice. To evolve into Empoleon, it must take down Crasher Wake's Floatzel and Byron's Bastiodon by itself, as well as one other Pokemon of both Gym Leaders of your choice.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 31st August 2013 at 7:08 PM.

right so as it stand my team is:
    1) Absol aka surgeon Catch it in a Dusk Ball in the morning. It must have Super Luck and it must learn and keep Detect and Me First. It must also be the last member if your team that you catch.
    2) zubat aka cross It must defeat twenty other Zubat to evolve into Golbat. For it to evolve into Crobat, though, it must defeat Cyrus's Crobat one-on-one at the Galactic Headquarters. As a Crobat, it must again defeat Cyrus's Crobat at the Distortion World one-on-one so that it can have access to the Move Relearner, which you must use for it to remember Cross Poison
    3) Budew aka Ka-Bloom. No restrictions to evolve into Roselia, but to evolve into Roserade it must defeat five opponents who resist Grass and Poison using Hidden Power.
    4) Eevee aka Fate. You can evolve it, but you cannot influence its evolution. Instead, you must evolve it with the first Fire, Water or Thunder Stone (whichever one you find first) you uncover in the underground. It must also be Bebe's Eevee. It must retain at least one of the moves it knew when first received, and can only learn one Fire/Water/Electric move at a time when evolved, not including non-damaging moves (so Thunder Wave and Shock Wave are fine, but not Fire Spin and Flamethrower).
    5) piplup aka Flip-Flops. It must learn Attract. To evolve into Prinplup, it must solo either two trainers in Gardenia's gym, or Gardenia herself, and in doing so, it may only use super effective moves twice. To evolve into Empoleon, it must take down Crasher Wake's Floatzel and Byron's Bastiodon by itself, as well as one other Pokemon of both Gym Leaders of your choice.

ok one more then i can start

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

take a happiny. it may only evolve if it has used struggle once against a gym leader. to evolve it again, you must use fling ten times to fling an oval stone. it must always know copycat. name it Sadissy
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I want to do pokemon platinum again. it has to be a varieted team which handles (almost) all types.
    i will be doing pokemon w2 also, so just give me a hard time for fun. the difficulter the better
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Take a Ponyta named Bunsen. It must be the opposite gender of whichever Pokemon you encountered it with. To evolve into Rapidash, it must win in three different contest categories (cool, cute, tough, smart or beauty - your choice), with at least one category having a win in a Super (second rank) contest. When it's a Rapidash, it must know Poison Jab and Megahorn.

Shiny Swalot, take a Drifloon. When you catch it, it must be at full health. To evolve into Drifblim, it must solo Fantina and raise all stats with Ominous Wind at least once during the battle. After evolving, it must also solo Volkner, and it may not be at a level higher than 50 when you battle him. Its final moveset must be Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Thunderbolt / Icy Wind. Nickname it Lavender.

this is starting to look like one of my pokemon pearl teams (torterra, rapidash, drifblim, sudowoodo, machoke, raichu)

anyway

I want to do pokemon platinum again. it has to be a varieted team which handles (almost) all types.
    i will be doing pokemon w2 also, so just give me a hard time for fun. the difficulter the better
    i have acces to all pokemon

-Rapidash (Bunsen) It must be the opposite gender of whichever Pokemon you encountered it with. To evolve into Rapidash, it must win in three different contest categories (cool, cute, tough, smart or beauty - your choice), with at least one category having a win in a Super (second rank) contest. When it's a Rapidash, it must know Poison Jab and Megahorn.
    -Drifblim (Lavender) When you catch it, it must be at full health. To evolve into Drifblim, it must solo Fantina and raise all stats with Ominous Wind at least once during the battle. After evolving, it must also solo Volkner, and it may not be at a level higher than 50 when you battle him. Its final moveset must be Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Thunderbolt / Icy Wind.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 3rd September 2013 at 3:46 PM.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

@ Shiny Swalot - Take a Ralts. No specifics on the gender.

If Male, name it Oujay (if Female, name it Ilyana), and it must defeat 15 wild Gastly in Lost Tower to evolve into Kirlia. To evolve into Gallade/Gardevoir, it must solo all the gym trainers in Maylene's gym and defeat (not solo) Maylene's Lucario. After evolving into Gallade, it must relearn Night Slash and can't forget it. In the case of Gardevoir, it must relearn Healing Wish and can't forget it.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Page 122 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast