Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I want to do pokemon platinum again. it has to be a varieted team which handles (almost) all types.
    i will be doing pokemon w2 also, so just give me a hard time for fun. the difficulter the better
    i have acces to all pokemon

-Rapidash (Bunsen) It must be the opposite gender of whichever Pokemon you encountered it with. To evolve into Rapidash, it must win in three different contest categories (cool, cute, tough, smart or beauty - your choice), with at least one category having a win in a Super (second rank) contest. When it's a Rapidash, it must know Poison Jab and Megahorn.
    -Drifblim (Lavender) When you catch it, it must be at full health. To evolve into Drifblim, it must solo Fantina and raise all stats with Ominous Wind at least once during the battle. After evolving, it must also solo Volkner, and it may not be at a level higher than 50 when you battle him. Its final moveset must be Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Thunderbolt / Icy Wind.
    -Gallade/Gardevoir (Oujay/Ilyana) It must defeat 15 wild Gastly in Lost Tower to evolve into Kirlia. To evolve into Gallade/Gardevoir, it must solo all the gym trainers in Maylene's gym and defeat (not solo) Maylene's Lucario. After evolving into Gallade, it must relearn Night Slash and can't forget it. In the case of Gardevoir, it must relearn Healing Wish and can't forget it.
    -Mamoswine () If you want to evolve it to Piloswine, Swinub (found at the Acuity Lakefront) must learn Earthquake and Ice Shard. If you want to evolve it to Mamoswine, Piloswine must solo against Volkner.
    -Luxray (Resistor) It must learn know Bite or Crunch at all possible times (for the aforementioned Ghosts) as well as at least one TM Move of your choice. To become Luxio, it must solo Mars in any battle against her without fainting and requiring revives (so if you fail against her in the Valley Windworks, you must wait until the next battle against her). To become Luxray, it must beat every type of Unown except ! and ? at least once each.
    - Floatzel (Banana) In order to evolve into Floatzel, your Buizel must solo Wake's Floatzel. It can only have up to two moves which cause direct damage.

Done!!! OW wait, I need a nick for Mamoswine, any suggestions.

Deh74:
    Pt: take a leafeon. It can evolve without restrictions, but it must evolve before the 5th gym. If it has evolved, it must Always know synthesis and grass whistle if it has learn them. name it Synthesizer (Snthszr if it doesnt fit, i dunno)
    name your pachirisu startic...

SS: take a poliwrath. It can only evolve to poliwhirl if it knows the moves: hypnosis, body slam, rain dance, bubble beam. To evolve again, it must use rain dance 2 times in a single battle and it must know the moves: rain dance, mud shot, bubble beam and hypnosis. Its final moveset must be: rain dance, hypnosis, surf, submission. Name it PoliHype
    name your ledyba Bugvirus
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

deh74, for Platinum, take a Buizel. Nickname it Solo or Duo, depending on if it is female/male. To evolve, if it is female, it must solo Fantina with Aqua Jet being used at least once. If it is male, it must evolve by levelling up in a double battle.

For SoulSilver, take a Hoppip. Nickname it Royalty. To become Skiploom, it must win three consecutive battle in sunshine. To become Jumpluff, it must find a Golden leaf!

Swalot, call your Mamoswine Tepig.
    Last edited by Chibi_Muffin; 14th September 2013 at 9:29 PM.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

okeydokey

-Rapidash (Bunsen) It must be the opposite gender of whichever Pokemon you encountered it with. To evolve into Rapidash, it must win in three different contest categories (cool, cute, tough, smart or beauty - your choice), with at least one category having a win in a Super (second rank) contest. When it's a Rapidash, it must know Poison Jab and Megahorn.
    -Drifblim (Lavender) When you catch it, it must be at full health. To evolve into Drifblim, it must solo Fantina and raise all stats with Ominous Wind at least once during the battle. After evolving, it must also solo Volkner, and it may not be at a level higher than 50 when you battle him. Its final moveset must be Shadow Ball / Baton Pass / Thunderbolt / Icy Wind.
    -Gallade/Gardevoir (Oujay/Ilyana) It must defeat 15 wild Gastly in Lost Tower to evolve into Kirlia. To evolve into Gallade/Gardevoir, it must solo all the gym trainers in Maylene's gym and defeat (not solo) Maylene's Lucario. After evolving into Gallade, it must relearn Night Slash and can't forget it. In the case of Gardevoir, it must relearn Healing Wish and can't forget it.
    -Mamoswine (Tepig) If you want to evolve it to Piloswine, Swinub (found at the Acuity Lakefront) must learn Earthquake and Ice Shard. If you want to evolve it to Mamoswine, Piloswine must solo against Volkner.
    -Luxray (Resistor) It must learn know Bite or Crunch at all possible times (for the aforementioned Ghosts) as well as at least one TM Move of your choice. To become Luxio, it must solo Mars in any battle against her without fainting and requiring revives (so if you fail against her in the Valley Windworks, you must wait until the next battle against her). To become Luxray, it must beat every type of Unown except ! and ? at least once each.
    - Floatzel (Banana) In order to evolve into Floatzel, your Buizel must solo Wake's Floatzel. It can only have up to two moves which cause direct damage.

DONE
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Alright! I'm gonna do Platinum again. Please give me two teams (you get to decide the make-up of each team, and whether or not I'm allowed to mix-and-match certain pokemon between teams).
    My restrictions are:
    1. I must be allowed to use my starter
    2. I must be permitted to evolve my pokemon (when and how are up to you!)
    3. Nickname suggestions are fine, but I reserve the right to reject suggested nicknames
    4. Please suggest only pokemon that I can obtain with gen 4 games

Team 1

Team 2

Come at me, bro!

team 1: take a meditite. It must Always know one fighting, one psychic, one stat and one of your choice move. May only evolve after beating 20 medichams with two of trainers

team 2: take a machop. Its abilty must be guts. It can evolve into machoke only after knowing four damaging fighting tyoe moves. I dont know if you can evolve it into Machamp, but you can do that freely. It must solo a machamp if you want to use it at the e4, else you cant use it there
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

deh74
    For Platinum, catch a female combee. You may not evolve it until after you've beaten the third gym.
    For Soul Silver, catch a syther at the bug-catching contest. If you want to evolve it, it must defeat 50 pokemon that are at least half its current level.

Alright! I'm gonna do Platinum again. Please give me two teams (you get to decide the make-up of each team, and whether or not I'm allowed to mix-and-match certain pokemon between teams).
    My restrictions are:
    3. Nickname suggestions are fine, but I reserve the right to reject suggested nicknames

Team 1
    1. (Must be starter. Tell me who!)
    2. Meditite (no nickname suggested) Move set must be one fighting, one psychic, one stat, and one of my choice. May only evolve after beating 20 medichams, 2 of them must have trainers.

Team 2
    1. Machop (no nickname suggested) Its ability must be guts. It can evolve into machoke only after knowing four damaging fighting type moves. Can evolve it into machamp freely. It must solo a machamp to be used at the Elite Four.

GreyWolf,

Team 1: Take a Piplup, must be female, named Dawn. Dawn is exactly like the Anime version of Piplup and must have Drill Peck once it learns it. It can also never evolve during the entire adventure.
    Team 2: Take a Finneon, name it Crystallis. Once it learns Bounce, it must always use Bounce once whenever it is sent out into battle. It can only evolve into Lumineon once its bounced 25 times.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Shiny Swalot: Ah! Forgot to thank you for the assignments in my last post. Do you have nickname suggestions (it's okay if you don't)?
    PolarisJunkie: Thanks! Crystallis's bounce requirement sounds especially fun. I altered Dawn's evolution restrictions to fit my rules; do they seem fair to you? Or should I up the levels a bit?

Alright! I'm gonna do Platinum again. Please give me two teams (you get to decide the make-up of each team, and whether or not I'm allowed to mix-and-match certain pokemon between teams). If mix-and-match is not mentioned, I'll assume I can't.
    My restrictions are:

Team 1
    1. Piplup (Dawn) must be female, exactly like the Anime version of Piplup and must have Drill Peck once it learns it. Can't evolve into prinplup until level 45, and can't evolve into empoleon until level 60.
    2. Meditite (no nickname suggested) Move set must be one fighting, one psychic, one stat, and one of my choice. May only evolve after beating 20 medichams, 2 of them must have trainers.

Team 2
    1. Machop (no nickname suggested) Its ability must be guts. It can evolve into machoke only after knowing four damaging fighting type moves. Can evolve it into machamp freely. It must solo a machamp to be used at the Elite Four.
    2. Finneon (Crystallis) Once it learns Bounce, it must always use Bounce once whenever it is sent out into battle. It can only evolve into Lumineon once it's bounced 25 times.

Grey Wolf:

For team 1, take a Glameow which can evolve after beating a Stunky. It must have Limber as its ability. Nickname it Kitty Kat.

For team 2, take a Riolu which must evolve on Iron Island or inside of Mt. Coronet. It must also have Steadfast and it must know Counter. Name it Start-4.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Winter02: Thanks! Is Start-4 a reference to something? I'll Google it...

Alright! I'm gonna do Platinum again. Please give me two teams (you get to decide the make-up of each team, and whether or not I'm allowed to mix-and-match certain pokemon between teams). If mix-and-match is not mentioned, I'll assume I can't.
    My restrictions are:

Team 1
    1. Piplup (Dawn) must be female, exactly like the Anime version of Piplup and must have Drill Peck once it learns it. Can't evolve into prinplup until level 45, and can't evolve into empoleon until level 60.
    3. Glameow (Kitty Kat) Can evolve after beating a Stunky. It must have Limber as its ability.

Team 2
    2. Finneon (Crystallis) Once it learns Bounce, it must always use Bounce once whenever it is sent out into battle. It can only evolve into Lumineon once it's bounced 25 times.
    3. Riolu (Start-4) Must evolve on Iron Island or inside of Mt. Coronet. It must also have Steadfast and it must know Counter.

Grey Wolf, those rules are perfectly fine.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Grey wolf:
    Team 1:
    Shellos East/West(Compass) It must have the move hidden power and can't learn any Ice Moves in Tm unless the hidden power type is ice. To evolve into gastrodon it must solo 1 of Gardenias pokemon, have hidden power and rain dance (You can get rid of rain dance but you need it to evolve into gastrodon) and beast 5 trainers alone.
    Team 2:
    Pachirisu (Pikarisu) Must hold the magnet at all times when you get it.. Has to solo at least 1 gym leader and has to have either light screen or reflect in it's moveset. Pachirisu cannot solo Crasher Wake though because he can just discharge everything so to make it harder so if Pachirisu solos Wake it doesn't count as soloing a gym leader.

Grey wolf:
    Team 1: Eevee (Sugar) must beat 25 grass Pokémon and then evolve it into Leafeon
    Team 2: Ponyta (Flame) must be male and have Flash Fire and must know attract can't evolve until you have 7 badges

-Mamoswine (Tepig) If you want to evolve it to Piloswine, Swinub (found at the Acuity Lakefront) must learn Earthquake and Ice Shard. If you want to evolve it to Mamoswine, Piloswine must solo against Volkner.

two times soloing folkner. what is the new limit?
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

That's a problem, yeah. I guess you have two choices, either to let Piloswine solo Volkner the first time you battle him and let Drifblim solo him in the Battleground after the E4, or the other way around (though I guess you want Piloswine to be evolved before you challenge the E4). Or we can change the restrictions on the Drifloon (since I gave it to you), change it from Volkner to Candice and the highest level to 45 instead of 50 if you want to. You can decide how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    Winter02: Thanks! Is Start-4 a reference to something? I'll Google it...

My restrictions are:

Team 1
    3. Glameow (Kitty Kat) Can evolve after beating a Stunky. It must have Limber as its ability.

Team 2
    3. Riolu (Start-4) Must evolve on Iron Island or inside of Mt. Coronet. It must also have Steadfast and it must know Counter.
    Team 1:

Take a Tropius named Baneaf.

It may be the only Pokémon on your Team while going through Route 216, Route 217, Acuity zlakefront, and Lake Acuity.

In order to be used at the Pokémon lEague, it must Solo Saturn at the Galactic HQ.

If it doesn't do this, it may instad be the only Pokémon you take with you (other than HM Fodder) the first time you go through Stark Mountain.

Team 2:

Take a Skorupi.

Name it Wilfre.

It must solo every single battle against Cyrus to Evolve.

It must also solo your first battle against Saturn and your second battle against Mars.

Finally, it must solo Aaron's Drapion and Bertha's Gliscor.

Before going through Stark Mountain, it must know the following Moves: Cross Poison, Crunch, X-Scissor, Ice Fang.
    It may never foret thise Moes.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    That's a problem, yeah. I guess you have two choices, either to let Piloswine solo Volkner the first time you battle him and let Drifblim solo him in the Battleground after the E4, or the other way around (though I guess you want Piloswine to be evolved before you challenge the E4). Or we can change the restrictions on the Drifloon (since I gave it to you), change it from Volkner to Candice and the highest level to 45 instead of 50 if you want to. You can decide how to do.
    I will just change it to candice. That would be hard too :P
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Thanks for the help making my two Trans for this you guys.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Thank you, Telivisonhead, Kdude, and Dirkac! But I can't use a scorupi since it's gen V. Do you have another suggestion?

My restrictions are:

Team 1
    4. Shellos East/West (Compass) It must have the move hidden power and can't learn any Ice Moves in Tm unless the hidden power type is ice. To evolve into gastrodon it must solo 1 of Gardenia's pokemon, have hidden power and rain dance (I can get rid of rain dance but I need it to evolve into gastrodon) and beat 5 trainers alone.
    5. Eevee (Sugar) must beat 25 grass Pokémon and then evolve it into Leafeon.
    6. Tropius (Baneaf) It may be the only Pokémon on my Team while going through Route 216, Route 217, Acuity lakefront, and Lake Acuity. In order to be used at the Pokémon lEague, it must Solo Saturn at the Galactic HQ. If it doesn't do this, it may instead be the only Pokémon I take with me (other than HM Fodder) the first time I go through Stark Mountain.

Team 2
    4. Pachirisu (Pikarisu) Must hold the magnet at all times when I get it. Has to solo at least 1 gym leader and has to have either light screen or reflect in it's moveset. Pachirisu cannot solo Crasher Wake.
    5. Ponyta (Flame) must be male and have Flash Fire and must know attract can't evolve until I have 7 badges.

Greywolf, take a Turtwig. Name it Wiggy. To evolve from Turtwig to Grotle, it must solo Gardenia. To evolve from Grotle to Torterra, it must solo five unique Fire Pokemon (and by that, I mean no duplicates. So, it cannot defeat five Ponytas and have it count. But a Rapidash would still be okay. Count starts once it evolves into Grotle.) Also, Greywolf, Skorupi is Gen IV. You can find it it in the Great Marsh.

Also, I would like to do a Platinum challenge. Make it pretty hard, I like a good challenge.

Rules:

None of Magikarp, Feebas, or Burmy. No ****mons like that.
    All Pokemon must be available in Pokemon Platinum. No trading.
    One of my Pokemon must be available before the Windworks.

That's about it.

Team:

- Icehead the male Snorunt: must solo Candice's gym to evolve, must solo Flint's Infernape.
    - This Hard the Munchlax: caught at full health in a Pokeball, on a Friday or Saturday. To evolve, solo Fantina, Maylene, and Byron with no healing items. As a Snorlax, must solo Victory Road with no healing.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by The Imposter; 20th September 2013 at 11:15 PM. Reason: winter's munchlax of doom
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=35776

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Greywolf, take a Turtwig. Name it Wiggy. To evolve from Turtwig to Grotle, it must solo Gardenia. To evolve from Grotle to Torterra, it must solo five unique Fire Pokemon (and by that, I mean no duplicates. So, it cannot defeat five Ponytas and have it count. But a Rapidash would still be okay. Count starts once it evolves into Grotle.) Also, Greywolf, Skorupi is Gen IV. You can find it it in the Great Marsh.

Also, I would like to do a Platinum challenge. Make it pretty hard, I like a good challenge.

Rules:

None of Magikarp, Feebas, or Burmy. No ****mons like that.
    All Pokemon must be available in Pokemon Platinum. No trading.
    One of my Pokemon must be available before the Windworks.

That's about it.

Team:

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Your team must be made up entirely of Feebas who may never evolve or go above level 20. If one reaches level twenty then you must release it and catch a new one.

In all seriousness, catch a male snorunt named icehead. It must solo Candices gym in order to evolve. It must then also beat flints Infernape by itself.

What? You said you wanted hard.

@ Greywolf
    Skorupi is a gen 4 pokemon, you can catch it in the great marsh.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

The Imposter, take a Munchlax. You must catch it in a Poke Ball at full health, it must be caught on a Friday or Saturday. To evolve into Snorlax, it must solo Fantina, Maylene and Byron without you using any healing items on it in the battles. After evolving, it must also solo all trainers inside of Victory Road without healing in-between, though you can use stuff to restore PP if you run out. Nickname it This Hard.

Oh good god, what have I gotten myself into. Accepted, both of you.

Edit: Wait a minute, found a loophole. This might not be Hard after all
    Last edited by The Imposter; 20th September 2013 at 11:14 PM.

i'm pretty sure i just found the most hilarious pogeymanz are satan discussion ever

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wolf View Post
    Thank you, Telivisonhead, Kdude, and Dirkac! But I can't use a scorupi since it's gen V. Do you have another suggestion?

My restrictions are:

Team 1
    4. Shellos East/West (Compass) It must have the move hidden power and can't learn any Ice Moves in Tm unless the hidden power type is ice. To evolve into gastrodon it must solo 1 of Gardenia's pokemon, have hidden power and rain dance (I can get rid of rain dance but I need it to evolve into gastrodon) and beat 5 trainers alone.
    5. Eevee (Sugar) must beat 25 grass Pokémon and then evolve it into Leafeon.
    6. Tropius (Baneaf) It may be the only Pokémon on my Team while going through Route 216, Route 217, Acuity lakefront, and Lake Acuity. In order to be used at the Pokémon lEague, it must Solo Saturn at the Galactic HQ. If it doesn't do this, it may instead be the only Pokémon I take with me (other than HM Fodder) the first time I go through Stark Mountain.

Team 2
    4. Pachirisu (Pikarisu) Must hold the magnet at all times when I get it. Has to solo at least 1 gym leader and has to have either light screen or reflect in it's moveset. Pachirisu cannot solo Crasher Wake.
    5. Ponyta (Flame) must be male and have Flash Fire and must know attract can't evolve until I have 7 badges.
    Skorupi is from Gen IV, it's available in the Great Marsh near Pastoria City.

@The Imposter

Take a Combee.

It must come from the Honey Tree in Floaroma Meadow.

It must solo Mars in the Valley Windworks, and Jupiter in the Galactic Eterna Building.

In order to evolve, it must lose to 25 Wild Burmy after getting the Mine Badge.

It must solo Aaron's entire team, Flint's Infernape, and Lucian's Gallade.

If any other Pokémon beats any of the above Pokémon, you must lose to the next Member of the Elite Four (Cynthia included).

It must learn and keep the following Moves before challenging the Pokémon League: Power Gem, Heal Order, Attack Order, Defend Order.
    It may never forget any of the above Moves once they are learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

@The Imposter

Take a Combee.

It must come from the Honey Tree in Floaroma Meadow.

It must solo Mars in the Valley Windworks, and Jupiter in the Galactic Eterna Building.

In order to evolve, it must lose to 25 Wild Burmy after getting the Mine Badge.

It must solo Aaron's entire team, Flint's Infernape, and Lucian's Gallade.

If any other Pokémon beats any of the above Pokémon, you must lose to the next Member of the Elite Four (Cynthia included).

It must learn and keep the following Moves before challenging the Pokémon League: Power Gem, Heal Order, Attack Order, Defend Order.
    It may never forget any of the above Moves once they are learnt.
    dafuq

BTW, Snorunt is soloing Flint's Infernape, I'll go with Bertha's Golem instead.

Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast