Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    dafuq

BTW, Snorunt is soloing Flint's Infernape, I'll go with Bertha's Golem instead.
    No, wait, I meant Flint's Magmortar, got confused.

Hey guys I'd like to do a Soulsilver and Platinum scramble challenge. For SoulSilver I'd like to use the Red Gyarados on my team but you may give it restrictions if you'd like.

Temporary Account:

For SoulSilver, take a Miltank, you must catch it in a Moon Ball at Route 38 in the morning. It must learn and keep Heal Bell.

For Platinum, take a Croagunk. It can evolve after defeating a Bronzong with Sucker Punch.

Temporary Account - For SS, participate in the Bug Catching Contest and catch the seventh bug you'll encounter. [If you miss it, catch the fourteenth, then the twenty-first, and so on.] If said bug can evolve, it can only do so after solo'ing five Gym trainers. If said bug can evolve twice, it can only evolve into its final form after solo'ing five other Gym trainers. If said bug can't evolve, then it can't learn any TM/HM moves before solo'ing ten Gym trainers. Name it Seventh.

For Platinum, catch a Chingling. It can only evolve into Chimecho after beating ten trainer-owned Ghost-types, ten trainer-owned Dark-types, and ten trainer-owned Bug-types by itself. Name it Murmur. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Ok so i want to try a Pokemon Heart Gold Challenge.
    Rules:
    -full team
    -no trading
    -no legendarys
    -nicknames for all Pokemon
    -Must be fully evolved before or shortly after the first e4 fight

Come check out a cool forum for battling other Pokemon related stuff at
    http://pokemonrevo.forumotion.com/

RaptorNinji - take a female Yanma nicknamed Diamond she must solo all the trainers on Route 38 and 39 to evolve

Ok thanks only need 5 more pokemon
    Yanma (Diamond): she must solo all the trainers on Route 38 and 39 to evolve -Kdude146

RaptorNinja, I'll give you a starter.

Take a Chikorita. Name it LoveHurts. To evolve into Bayleef, it must land the finishing blow on Whitney's Miltank. After that, it must always know Attract, but never use it. If you use Attract, it cannot be healed by Pokemon Center until you earn your next Gym Badge. To evolve into Meganium, it must solo Pryce.

wow that will be a hard one but ok

Chickorita (LoveHurts): To evolve into Bayleef, it must land the finishing blow on Whitney's Miltank. After that, it must always know Attract, but never use it. If you use Attract, it cannot be healed by Pokemon Center until you earn your next Gym Badge. To evolve into Meganium, it must solo Pryce. -The Imposter
    Yanma (Diamond): she must solo all the trainers on Route 38 and 39 to evolve -Kdude146
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 22nd September 2013 at 9:08 PM.

RaptorNinja, take a Chansey, nickname it Compassion. You must catch it in the Safari Zone when you have less than 10 Safari Balls left. To evolve into Blissey, it must survive a STAB move from an evolved Fighting-type. You must also evolve it before you get 6 badges. In its final moveset, it must have Healing Wish and Softboiled.

how do i get special items for the safari zone before the 6th gym to catch a chansey?

Chickorita (LoveHurts): To evolve into Bayleef, it must land the finishing blow on Whitney's Miltank. After that, it must always know Attract, but never use it. If you use Attract, it cannot be healed by Pokemon Center until you earn your next Gym Badge. To evolve into Meganium, it must solo Pryce. -The Imposter
    Chansey (Compassion): You must catch it in the Safari Zone when you have less than 10 Safari Balls left. To evolve into Blissey, it must survive a STAB move from an evolved Fighting-type. You must also evolve it before you get 6 badges. In its final moveset, it must have Healing Wish and Softboiled.

RaptorNinja, take a Corsola. Nickname it Sydney. Sydney may learn Surf, but must defeat five Fishermen before it can do so. Also, it cannot learn any STAB moves by levelling up, but it may relearn them later using Heart Scales.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Thanks still wondering about the Chansey
    Chansey (Compassion): You must catch it in the Safari Zone when you have less than 10 Safari Balls left. To evolve into Blissey, it must survive a STAB move from an evolved Fighting-type. You must also evolve it before you get 6 badges. In its final moveset, it must have Healing Wish and Softboiled.
    Corsola (Sydney): Sydney may learn Surf, but must defeat five Fishermen before it can do so. Also, it cannot learn any STAB moves by levelling up, but it may relearn them later using Heart Scales.

RaptorNinja, use a male Mankey named Aladdin. It can evolve into Primeape once you have taught it Thief via TM. Because of his love for Jasmine it must learn Iron Tail in place of Thief and never forget it.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

ok 1 more if chansey works

Chansey (Compassion): You must catch it in the Safari Zone when you have less than 10 Safari Balls left. To evolve into Blissey, it must survive a STAB move from an evolved Fighting-type. You must also evolve it before you get 6 badges. In its final moveset, it must have Healing Wish and Softboiled.- Winter02
    Corsola (Sydney): Sydney may learn Surf, but must defeat five Fishermen before it can do so. Also, it cannot learn any STAB moves by levelling up, but it may relearn them later using Heart Scales.- Chibi_Muffin
    Mankey (Aladdin): It can evolve into Primeape once you have taught it Thief via TM. Because of his love for Jasmine it must learn Iron Tail in place of Thief and never forget it.- DrummerDude
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 23rd September 2013 at 2:54 AM.

I want one for Pokémon Platinum please and here are my rules

- must have a starter
    - no trading
    - all Pokémon used must be able to evolve
    - nick names must be names of people
    - give me a medium level challenges nothing to hard but nothing to easy at the same time
    - I want my team to have grass, fire, water, electric, flying and a wild card
    Last edited by Kdude146; 23rd September 2013 at 8:30 PM.

Kdude, take a Swablu. Name it Oliver. It must defeat one of Byron's Pokemon to evolve.

Platinum Team

Swablu (Oliver): must defeat one of Byron's Pokemon to evolve - The Imposter

Kdude, take a Leafeon, name it Thor. In order for it to use Leaf Blade, it must take out 5 Wild Golbat by itself using only Giga Drain.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

RaptorNinja - Have fun with a Hoothoot named Harbinger. It can only evolve into Noctowl after solo'ing one gym trainer from the first seven gyms by itself [not counting Jasmine coz she doesn't have any]. Good luck!

Kdude146 - Start with a Piplup named Happy. It must be female. For it to evolve into Prinplup, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned female Pokemon. For it to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned male Pokemon. It must always have one non-damaging move in its moveset. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Platinum Team

Piplup (Happy): It must be female. For it to evolve into Prinplup, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned female Pokemon. For it to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned male Pokemon. It must always have one non-damaging move in its moveset - Dramatic Melody

PolarisJunkie I am sorry but I am going to turn down your challenge

Kdude146: take a cherrim. Name it Joep. It must be found on a saturday or a wednesday in a honey tree. To evolve, it must know Sunny day, but it can only learn solar beam if it is a female. Also, it can only learn magical leaf if it is Male. It must solo the Quagsire of Crasher Wake.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Platinum Team

Piplup (Happy): It must be female. For it to evolve into Prinplup, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned female Pokemon. For it to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned male Pokemon. It must always have one non-damaging move in its moveset - Dramatic Melody
    Cherrim (Joep): It must be found on a saturday or a wednesday in a honey tree. To evolve, it must know Sunny day, but it can only learn solar beam if it is a female. Also, it can only learn magical leaf if it is Male. It must solo the Quagsire of Crasher Wake. - Shiny Swalot
    Last edited by Kdude146; 23rd September 2013 at 5:34 PM.

no, it is called Joep :P That is a Dutch name.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Swalot View Post
    no, it is called Joep :P That is a Dutch name.
    haha ok I did not know that I thought you made a typo will change it

Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast