Page 126 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

SoulSilver
    Miltank - Much catch in Moon Ball at Route 38 in the morning. Must learn and keep Heal Bell
    7th Bug I See at the Bug Catching Contest (Seventh) - Must solo five gym trainers to evolve again. If it evolves again most solo five other gym trainers. If not; can't learn TM/HM till 10 more trainers

Platinum
    Croagunk - Can evolve after defeating a Bronzong with Sucker Punch
    Chingling (Murmur)- Can only evolve after beating ten trainer-owned ghost types, ten trainer owned dark-types and ten trainer-owned bug types by itself.

Could I get more Pokemon? Thanks. Also I'd prefer if there weren't overlapping types.

Kdude, take a Luxray. It must solo every single Team Galactic member.

Platinum Team

Piplup (Happy): It must be female. For it to evolve into Prinplup, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned female Pokemon. For it to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned male Pokemon. It must always have one non-damaging move in its moveset - Dramatic Melody
    Swablu (Oliver): must defeat one of Byron's Pokemon to evolve - The Imposter
    Cherrim (Joep): It must be found on a saturday or a wednesday in a honey tree. To evolve, it must know Sunny day, but it can only learn solar beam if it is a female. Also, it can only learn magical leaf if it is Male. It must solo the Quagsire of Crasher Wake. - Shiny Swalot

- must have a starter
    - no trading
    - all Pokémon used must be able to evolve
    - nick names must be names of people
    - give me a medium level challenges nothing to hard but nothing to easy at the same time
    - I want my team to have grass, fire, water, electric, flying and a wild card

@ Temporary Account

can you give me a more clear challenge

for your SS take Natu must be from the Ruins of Alph and can't evolve until it beats all 28 Unown and name it Taylor
    for your Platinum take East Sea Shellos it must solo all the gym trainers in the Pastoria gym if a boy give it your Dad's name if girl give it your Mom's name
    Last edited by Kdude146; 23rd September 2013 at 9:06 PM.

How is it not clear? For every Team Galactic member you face whether it is a grunt, commander, or Cyrus you must solo it with your Luxray.

SoulSilver
    Miltank - Much catch in Moon Ball at Route 38 in the morning. Must learn and keep Heal Bell
    7th Bug I See at the Bug Catching Contest (Seventh) - Must solo five gym trainers to evolve again. If it evolves again most solo five other gym trainers. If not; can't learn TM/HM till 10 more trainers
    Natu (Taylor) - Must be from the Ruins of Alph and cannot evolve until it beats all 28 Unown

Platinum
    Chingling (Murmur)- Can only evolve after beating ten trainer-owned ghost types, ten trainer owned dark-types and ten trainer-owned bug types by itself.
    East Sea Shellos (Name of parent) - Must solo all trainers in the Pastoria Gym.

Platinum Team

Piplup (Happy): It must be female. For it to evolve into Prinplup, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned female Pokemon. For it to evolve into Empoleon, it must defeat twenty trainer-owned male Pokemon. It must always have one non-damaging move in its moveset - Dramatic Melody
    Cherrim (Joep): It must be found on a saturday or a wednesday in a honey tree. To evolve, it must know Sunny day, but it can only learn solar beam if it is a female. Also, it can only learn magical leaf if it is Male. It must solo the Quagsire of Crasher Wake. - Shiny Swalot
    Luxray (Ryan): It must solo every single Team Galactic member - Temporary Account

@ Temporary Account sorry I am just a bit out of it today cuz I have been sick the last few days and also what do you want me to name the Luxray?
    Last edited by Kdude146; 23rd September 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Anything you want

Temporary Account, for SoulSilver, take a Mareep. Name it Pants. Pants can only evolve into Flaaffy after beating nine Slowpokes with the same move and no PP restoration. It must evolve into Ampharos after soloing Eusine.

For Platinum, take a Turtwig. Nickname it Numitalp. Numitalp must solo two Gym Leader's final Pokemon to become Grotle. To become Torterra, it must relearn two moves from the move relearner.

KDude, get yourself that Togepi, and call it Soapie. It can evolve into Togetic whenever, but can only become Togekiss when all other members of your team are fully evolved. All of its attacks but one must be moves learned when levelling up as a Togepi/Togetic.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

@ Chibi_Muffin

I am sorry but I am going to turn down Togepi cuz I am asking for a team setup of grass, fire, water, electric, flying and a wild card and I have Swablu already has a flying type

Thanks Dramatic Melody, so it needs to solo a single trainer from each of the first 7 gyms, still wondering about the possibility of cathing a chansey that early on in the game

Chickorita (LoveHurts): To evolve into Bayleef, it must land the finishing blow on Whitney's Miltank. After that, it must always know Attract, but never use it. If you use Attract, it cannot be healed by Pokemon Center until you earn your next Gym Badge. To evolve into Meganium, it must solo Pryce. -The Imposter
    Yanma (Diamond): she must solo all the trainers on Route 38 and 39 to evolve -Kdude146
    Chansey (Compassion): You must catch it in the Safari Zone when you have less than 10 Safari Balls left. To evolve into Blissey, it must survive a STAB move from an evolved Fighting-type. You must also evolve it before you get 6 badges. In its final moveset, it must have Healing Wish and Softboiled.- Winter02
    Corsola (Sydney): Sydney may learn Surf, but must defeat five Fishermen before it can do so. Also, it cannot learn any STAB moves by levelling up, but it may relearn them later using Heart Scales.- Chibi_Muffin
    Mankey (Aladdin): It can evolve into Primeape once you have taught it Thief via TM. Because of his love for Jasmine it must learn Iron Tail in place of Thief and never forget it.- DrummerDude
    Hoothoot (Harbinger): It can only evolve into Noctowl after solo'ing one gym trainer from the first seven gyms by itself [not counting Jasmine coz she doesn't have any]. Good luck!- Dramatic Melody

Come check out a cool forum for battling other Pokemon related stuff at
    http://pokemonrevo.forumotion.com/

Kdude146, take a Houndour. You must catch it at level 23 in a Premier Ball at Route 214 at nighttime. It must be female and it must have Flash Fire. It can evolve into Houndoom after defeating three fully evolved Rock-types without using any Fire or Dark moves. Nickname it Deadly Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorNinja View Post
    how do i get special items for the safari zone before the 6th gym to catch a chansey?
    I thought it was possible to meet Chansey in the Meadow Area, but after looking at various internet sites, it seems like this is possible only after beating the E4 while I was pretty sure I met Chansey in the Safari Zone before the E4. I'm probably wrong since it has been a long time since I played in the Safari Zone in these games. If it turns out that you can't get the Chansey, I'll give you something else instead.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

thank you winter02 don't worry about the error i don't do the safari zone in games either especially this game too difficult for me
    Chickorita (LoveHurts): To evolve into Bayleef, it must land the finishing blow on Whitney's Miltank. After that, it must always know Attract, but never use it. If you use Attract, it cannot be healed by Pokemon Center until you earn your next Gym Badge. To evolve into Meganium, it must solo Pryce. -The Imposter
    Yanma (Diamond): she must solo all the trainers on Route 38 and 39 to evolve -Kdude146
    Corsola (Sydney): Sydney may learn Surf, but must defeat five Fishermen before it can do so. Also, it cannot learn any STAB moves by levelling up, but it may relearn them later using Heart Scales.- Chibi_Muffin
    Mankey (Aladdin): It can evolve into Primeape once you have taught it Thief via TM. Because of his love for Jasmine it must learn Iron Tail in place of Thief and never forget it.- DrummerDude
    Hoothoot (Harbinger): It can only evolve into Noctowl after solo'ing one gym trainer from the first seven gyms by itself [not counting Jasmine coz she doesn't have any]. Good luck!- Dramatic Melody

Okay. Instead of the Chansey, take a Lickitung. You must catch it in a Lure Ball and it must have Own Tempo. It must evolve inside of the 8th gym, and it must keep Rollout forever. Nickname it Lickious.

SoulSilver
    Xatu (Taylor) - Must be from the Ruins of Alph and cannot evolve until it beats all 28 Unown
    Ampharos (Pants) - Pants can only evolve into Flaaffy after beating nine Slowpokes with the same move and no PP restoration. It must evolve into Ampharos after soloing Eusine.

Platinum
    Torterra (Numitalp) - Numitalp must solo two Gym Leader's final Pokemon to become Grotle. To become Torterra, it must relearn two moves from the move relearner.

Temporary Account, for SoulSilver, take an Aipom. Name it Hands. It may not have the ability Technician. It must evolve immediately after the Silver fight in the Underground of Goldenrod. It must solo Clair.

For Platinum, take an Eevee. Name it Random. For it to evolve into Jolteon, it must solo twenty trainer owned Electric type Pokemon. To evolve into Vaporeon, it must solo every gym trainer in Wake's gym. To evolve into Flareon, it must solo the Fuego Ironworks. To evolve into Umbreon, it must solo Barry after Hearthome City. To evolve into Leafeon, Baton Pass to Torterra ten times when there is a trainer owned Ice Pokemon on the other side. To evolve into Glaceon, solo twenty trainer owned Ice Pokemon.

ok thanks everyone for the challenge team

Likitung (Lickious): You must catch it in a Lure Ball and it must have Own Tempo. It must evolve inside of the 8th gym, and it must keep Rollout forever. Nickname it Lickious.- Winter02

Platinum Team

Luxray (Ryan): It must solo every single Team Galactic member - Temporary Account
    Houndour (Alicia) - You must catch it at level 23 in a Premier Ball at Route 214 at nighttime. It must be female and it must have Flash Fire. It can evolve into Houndoom after defeating three fully evolved Rock-types without using any Fire or Dark moves. - Winter02

@ Winter02 I am keeping the challenge but changing the name to go with my theme of people names

I'm gonna reject the Aipom. I've used an Ambipom in a scramble challenge. Wanna use something different lol.

SoulSilver
    Natu (Taylor) - Must be from the Ruins of Alph and cannot evolve until it beats all 28 Unown
    Mareep (Pants) - Pants can only evolve into Flaaffy after beating nine Slowpokes with the same move and no PP restoration. It must evolve into Ampharos after soloing Eusine.

Platinum
    Turtwig (Numitalp) - Numitalp must solo two Gym Leader's final Pokemon to become Grotle. To become Torterra, it must relearn two moves from the move relearner
    Eevee (Random) - Name it Random. For it to evolve into Jolteon, it must solo twenty trainer owned Electric type Pokemon. To evolve into Vaporeon, it must solo every gym trainer in Wake's gym. To evolve into Flareon, it must solo the Fuego Ironworks. To evolve into Umbreon, it must solo Barry after Hearthome City. To evolve into Leafeon, Baton Pass to Torterra ten times when there is a trainer owned Ice Pokemon on the other side. To evolve into Glaceon, solo twenty trainer owned Ice Pokemon.

What about Espeon?
    Last edited by Temporary Account; 24th September 2013 at 4:19 AM.

Alright then KDude, take a Snorunt. It must be female and be called Lily. She can only evolve when the rest of your team are fully evolved and all but one of her moves must be a move that is part of Snorunt's level up moveset (so TM or tutor moves also learned by Snorunt as it levels up count). She can only evolve into Froslass.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    I'm gonna reject the Aipom. I've used an Ambipom in a scramble challenge. Wanna use something different lol.

SoulSilver
    Mareep (Pants) - Pants can only evolve into Flaaffy after beating nine Slowpokes with the same move and no PP restoration. It must evolve into Ampharos after soloing Eusine.

Platinum
    Turtwig (Numitalp) - Numitalp must solo two Gym Leader's final Pokemon to become Grotle. To become Torterra, it must relearn two moves from the move relearner
    Eevee (Random) - Name it Random. For it to evolve into Jolteon, it must solo twenty trainer owned Electric type Pokemon. To evolve into Vaporeon, it must solo every gym trainer in Wake's gym. To evolve into Flareon, it must solo the Fuego Ironworks. To evolve into Umbreon, it must solo Barry after Hearthome City. To evolve into Leafeon, Baton Pass to Torterra ten times when there is a trainer owned Ice Pokemon on the other side. To evolve into Glaceon, solo twenty trainer owned Ice Pokemon.

What about Espeon?
    For Soul Silver, take a Slugma.

It must be the Slugma from the Egg you get from Primo.

It must be used in a Double Battle with Primo's other two Egg Pokémon 3 times each to Evolve.

It must solo Whitney, Morty, and Jasmine.

It may not participate against Bugsy, Falkner, or Clair.

It must also solo Misty, Blue's Pidgeot, and Red's Lapras and Pikachu.

For your Platinum, take a Piplup.
    It must be traded to you as an Egg.

In order to evolve into Prinplup it must solo your Rival's Starly/Staravia/Staraptor 3 times and your Rival's Starter once.

In order to evolve again, it may be the only Pokémon you use (excluding HM Slaves) after beating your Rival in Canalave until you reach the large announcement room in the Galactic HQ.

It must beat your Rival's Munchlax in your Tag Battle against Mrs and Jupiter at Spear Pillar.

Finally, it must solo Volkner.

Platinum Team

thanks everyone!!!

Houndour (Alicia) - You must catch it at level 23 in a Premier Ball at Route 214 at nighttime. It must be female and it must have Flash Fire. It can evolve into Houndoom after defeating three fully evolved Rock-types without using any Fire or Dark moves. - Winter02
    Snorunt (Lily): She can only evolve when the rest of your team are fully evolved and all but one of her moves must be a move that is part of Snorunt's level up moveset (so TM or tutor moves also learned by Snorunt as it levels up count). She can only evolve into Froslass. - Chibi_Muffin

Who the hell is Primo? Also I'm rejecting Piplup. Not only do I already have a starter and I don't wish to trade for another, but I already have a water type. Sorry.

SoulSilver
    Slugma - It must be used in a Double Battle with Primo's other two Egg Pokémon 3 times each to Evolve. It must solo Whitney, Morty, and Jasmine. It may not participate against Bugsy, Falkner, or Clair. It must also solo Misty, Blue's Pidgeot, and Red's Lapras and Pikachu.

Platinum

A have two full teams now! Thanks, everyone! (And I'm sorry the thanks was so late in coming...)

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    Who the hell is Primo? Also I'm rejecting Piplup. Not only do I already have a starter and I don't wish to trade for another, but I already have a water type. Sorry.

SoulSilver
    Slugma - It must be used in a Double Battle with Primo's other two Egg Pokémon 3 times each to Evolve. It must solo Whitney, Morty, and Jasmine. It may not participate against Bugsy, Falkner, or Clair. It must also solo Misty, Blue's Pidgeot, and Red's Lapras and Pikachu.

Platinum
    Primo is the man with the unique sprite in the Violet City Pokémon Center that gives Wallpapers and Pokémon if certain phrases are said to him (phrases can be generated at filb.de).
    He is the brother of Maximo and better known as the Pokédude from the Teachy TV in FRLG.

Replace Piplup with Shinx, then, and get rid of the Egg and Trade.

SoulSilver

Platinum
    Shinx - Must solo rival's Starly/Staravia/Staraptor and starter once. In order to evolve again, it may be the only Pokémon you use (excluding HM Slaves) after beating your Rival in Canalave until you reach the large announcement room in the Galactic HQ. It must beat your Rival's Munchlax in your Tag Battle against Mrs and Jupiter at Spear Pillar. Finally, it must solo Volkner.

Aight, just need one more for soulsilver.

Hey guys, I'm going to do a scramble challenge for my soulsilver and diamond games, it be great if you guys would help me out.

My only rule is: please only suggest pokemon that I can obtain ingame.

Thanks

The Mighty Tuma:

For Diamond, take a Stunky which can evolve after soloing one Galactic Admin.

For SoulSilver, take a Hoppip which must evolve into Skiploom on Route 35 and into Jumpluff after beating a Magneton.

Page 126 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast