Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3334

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@ The Mighty Tuma

In Soulsilver, catch a Ledyba. It can only evolve after defeating Whitney and it must always know a bug type move (once learned).

In Diamond, catch a Bronzor. It must always know the move hypnosis and it can't learn steel type moves.

I would like a new team for my Heartgold game.
    Make things as crazy as possible and give nicknames if you want.

Guidelines:
    -All fully evolved Pokemon.
    -I have no access to trading, so only Pokemon in-game HG.
    -Nothing impossible.

Thanks!
    Last edited by burninator59; 3rd October 2013 at 1:26 AM.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

Thanks Winter02 and Tom88 for the Pokemon.
    Here's my teams so far

Soulsilver team:
    1. Hoppip:must evolve into Skiploom on Route 35 and into Jumpluff after beating a Magneton.
    2. Ledyba: It can only evolve after defeating Whitney and it must always know a bug type move (once learned).

Diamond team:
    1. Stunky: which can evolve after soloing one Galactic Admin.
    2. Bronzor: It must always know the move hypnosis and it can't learn steel type moves.

By the way guys I'm fine with nicknames and crazy restrictions for the Pokemon on my teams.

I'll start a scramble challenge in Diamond.

Restrictions:
    No nicknames
    Only pokemon catchable in Diamond, so i can't trade

burninator59 - Start with Cyndaquil and name it Ember. As it shares your love for the Pokeathlon, it can only evolve into Quilava after it has become a Medalist Pokemon. Since it wants to share this love to all of its teammates, it can only evolve into Typhlosion after all the other Pokemon in your team become Medalist Pokemon. Good luck!

to extend our reach to the stars above

fics: A Friday / Berries / Ever Grande / Stars / Wishes / Perish / Menu

Quote Originally Posted by burninator59 View Post
    I would like a new team for my Heartgold game.
    Make things as crazy as possible and give nicknames if you want.

Guidelines:
    -All fully evolved Pokemon.
    -I have no access to trading, so only Pokemon in-game HG.
    -Nothing impossible.
    -If possible, try to work in the Pokeathlon into one of the Pokemon restrictions, it's like my favorite feature of the game and I would love to have a challenge related to it.

Thanks!
    Take a Hoppip.

Name it Cotton, it mustbe Female.

In order to evolve into Skiploom, it must be on a team that breaks 5 out of the 10 final records for the events.

In order to evolve again, it must solo Pryce.

After evolving, it must solo Chuck and Jasmine.

Before challenging the Pokémon League, it must come into the Room of Friendship (the final Record Room) 5 consecutive times with a Medalist Hoppip and a Medalist Skiploom.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Tuma View Post
    Thanks Winter02 and Tom88 for the Pokemon.
    Here's my teams so far

Soulsilver team:
    1. Hoppip:must evolve into Skiploom on Route 35 and into Jumpluff after beating a Magneton.
    2. Ledyba: It can only evolve after defeating Whitney and it must always know a bug type move (once learned).

Diamond team:
    2. Bronzor: It must always know the move hypnosis and it can't learn steel type moves.

By the way guys I'm fine with nicknames and crazy restrictions for the Pokemon on my teams.
    For Soul Silver, take a Larvitar from the Safari Zone.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Chuck, and all Pokémon used by Major Trainers in Johto, Victory Road, and Pokémon League that are Water Typed, or know Water Type Moves.

In order to evolve again, it must solo 10 other fully evolved Psuedo-Legends (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp).

It must solo Lance in both battles, Red's Starters and Snorlax, and Blue's Rhyperior and Pidgeot.

For Diamond, take a Finneon.

It must be Male, and it must be named Shine.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Maylene, Crasher Wake, and Fantina.

It must also solo your Rival at the Pokémon League, Aaron's Drapion, and Lucian's Bronzong.

Finally, it must produce a Fmale Finneon in the Day Care, which may be the only Pokémon in your team other than Shine when you trade that Finneon to Meister for Magikarp.
    this must ahppen before going to Stark Mountain.
    Last edited by dirkac; 28th September 2013 at 12:57 PM.

Tom88 - Catch a Drifloon. It can only evolve after it defeats the trainer-owned Drifloon in Fantina's Gym by itself. Good luck!

The Mighty Tuma - For SS, take a Pineco and name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

For Diamond, catch a Budew and name it Pollen. It can only evolve into Roselia after defeating Gardenia's Roserade by itself, and it can only evolve into Roserade after defeating two Galactic Commanders by itself. Good luck!

Thanks Dramatic Melody

Restrictions:
    No nicknames

- Drifloon (it can evolve after solo'ing the trainer-owned Drifloon in Fantina's Gym)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

burninator59, take a Spearow which must solo five fully evolved Electric-types before evolving. It must also never use any other Flying-type move in battle than Fly. And it may never use any Normal-type moves. And before learning Fly, it must win enough times at the Pokeathlon to get you 4000 points. Nickname it Beakrow.

Tom88, take a Chansey which can evolve after beating a Machoke.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    The Mighty Tuma - For SS, take a Pineco and name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

For Diamond, catch a Budew and name it Pollen. It can only evolve into Roselia after defeating Gardenia's Roserade by itself, and it can only evolve into Roserade after defeating two Galactic Commanders by itself. Good luck!
    Thanks Dramatic Melody for the Pokemon, but I'm gonna pass on the Budew, I've got a Roselia in my sapphire challenge team right now.

Alright here's a updated list of my teams so far

Soulsilver team:
    3.Larvitar: from the Safari Zone.
    In order to Evolve, it must solo Chuck, and all Pokémon used by Major Trainers in Johto, Victory Road, and Pokémon League that are Water Typed, or know Water Type Moves.
    In order to evolve again, it must solo 10 other fully evolved Psuedo-Legends (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp).
    It must solo Lance in both battles, Red's Starters and Snorlax, and Blue's Rhyperior and Pidgeot.
    4. Pineco: name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

Diamond team:
    3.Finneon: It must be Male, and it must be named Shine.
    It must also solo your Rival at the Pokémon League, Aaron's Drapion, and Lucian's Bronzong.
    Finally, it must produce a Fmale Finneon in the Day Care, which may be the only Pokémon in your team other than Shine when you trade that Finneon to Meister for Magikarp.
    Last edited by The Mighty Tuma; 29th September 2013 at 5:43 AM.

Hey, I would like a team for a HG run.
    Only rules I have are I want to use Squirtle as a starter, I have access to P/D/Pt/E/LG for trades, all fully evolved or single stage pokemon, and no super hard restrictions on my pokemon.
    Otherwise go crazy!
    Last edited by Lightora16; 29th September 2013 at 7:24 AM.

The Mighty Tuma - In that case, take a Meditite named Focus. It can only evolve into Medicham after solo'ing two Galactic Commanders. Good luck!

Lightora16 - Have fun with the Sudowoodo you get in Route 36. It must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TM or HM moves. Good luck!

Thanks Dramatic Melody, I've never actually used Sudowoodo so this will be interesting!

1. Squirtle(No restrictions yet)
    2. Sudowoodo(Must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TMs or HMs)

P.S. My rival will have a Totodile as his starter, in case any of you guys want to integrate that into any restrictions.
    Last edited by Lightora16; 29th September 2013 at 7:53 AM.

Thanks Winter02

Restrictions:
    No nicknames

- Drifloon (it can evolve after solo'ing the trainer-owned Drifloon in Fantina's Gym)
    - Chansey (it must defeat a Machoke to evolve)
    -
    -
    -
    -

4 more to go .

Lightora16, your Squirtle can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41 (which you can meet through Fishing). Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo your Rival at Burned Tower.

Thanks Winter02

1. Squirtle( Can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41. Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo Rival at Burned Tower.)
    2. Sudowoodo(Must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TMs or HMs)

Lightora, take an Eevee. It must evolve into a Flareon. It must land the finishing blow against Morty's Gengar to evolve, and must solo your rival at the Goldenrod Underground.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    That's because you have to use a Love Ball, and a Respect Ball. Just trying to force yourself into their life by throwing balls in their face doesn't work.
    how to get girls in the pokemon world

Thanks TheImposter, Flareon isn't exactly my first choice for a fire type but it should make the game interesting.

1. Squirtle (Can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41. Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo Rival at Burned Tower.)
    2. Sudowoodo (Must solo eleven trainers before it can learn any TMs or HMs)
    3. Eevee (Must evolve into a Flareon. Must land finishing blow against Morty's Gengar to evolve, and must solo Rival at the Goldenrod Underground.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    The Mighty Tuma - In that case, take a Meditite named Focus. It can only evolve into Medicham after solo'ing two Galactic Commanders. Good luck!
    Sounds good Dramatic Melody. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a updated list of my teams

Soulsilver team:
    3.Larvitar: from the Safari Zone.
    4. Pineco: name it Apricorn. Because of its nickname, it can only evolve into Forretress after having one of each Apricorn. As a Forretress, it must defeat a Pokemon from each Kanto Gym Leader by itself.

Diamond team:
    3.Finneon: It must be Male, and it must be named Shine.
    4. Meditite: name it Focus. It can only evolve into Medicham after solo'ing two Galactic Commanders.
    Last edited by The Mighty Tuma; 1st October 2013 at 7:03 PM.

So guys, heading into pokemon platinum and I want a REALLY difficult challenge so This is also kind of a Nuzlocke. I will want a total of 12 Pokemon complete with restrictions, if one faints then it dies. It's also going to be a sleeplocke (must play until I fall asleep, I have one chance). Now, if you please, give me some pokemon with some insane restrictions!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightora16 View Post
    1. Squirtle (Can evolve into Wartortle after soloing three trainers on Route 32, and into Blastoise after beating two Corsola on Route 41. Also, in order to learn Surf, it must solo Rival at Burned Tower.)
    3. Eevee (Must evolve into a Flareon. Must land finishing blow against Morty's Gengar to evolve, and must solo Rival at the Goldenrod Underground.)
    Have a Hoppip and name it Parsnip, Solo Chuck and Jasmine's steelix with it.
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 2nd October 2013 at 12:03 PM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Jacobthepokemonfreak, take a Chingling. It must be caught at Route 211 (West) before you battle Gardenia. To evolve, it must survive 10 Dark-type moves from 10 fully evolved Dark-types at higher levels than itself. It must also never learn any damaging moves with a base power higher than 50. And it must always be holding one of the following items: Iron Ball, Sticky Barb, Macho Brace or Lagging Tail. Finally, you may never heal it at Pokemon Centers or with items or berries.

Thanks Jacobthepokemonfreak, I hate Jumpluff with a passion but it will make this playthough more difficult and enjoyable at the same time

4. Hoppip (Must be named Parsnip. Must solo Chuck and Jasmine's Steelix.)

Lightora16, take a Ledyba. It can only evolve once it gets every Pokeathlon medal.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Thanks Dingo282, I look forward to using a bug type on my main team.
    One more! Pretty geeked to use a bunch of pokemon I usually don't use!

5. Ledyba (Can only evolve after obtaining all Pokeathlon medals.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightora16 View Post
    Thanks Dingo282, I look forward to using a bug type on my main team.
    One more! Pretty geeked to use a bunch of pokemon I usually don't use!

5. Ledyba (Can only evolve after obtaining all Pokeathlon medals.)
    Take a Snubbull.

It must be Male.

In order to Evolce, it must solo both of Jasmine's Magnemite.

It may not be obained until Pryce is beaten.

Also, it must beat both of Will's Xatu.

Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast