Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

YDT take a Geodude that evolves when a wild Geodude uses Selfdestruct on you and Geodude faints. Evolve it to Golem when you can survive 1 Water, Ice and Grass attack.

They're cool but they get annoying with their explosions in caves and their really common weaknesses (thank goodness Sturdy isn't as good as it is in Gen V yet)

@ Man of Girth: So it only has one move which is blizzard and what's that about brightpowder or luck inscense, sorry don't really get your wording
    @silvermorty: is that one water, ice, grass attack in succession or after gets hit by each one randomly

Thx everyone I will start this as soon as i get all the trading pokemon

1.Swablu(is on my team because i need to train one)
    2.Quilfish(forgotten)Must be highest level on team at all times
    3.Gardevoir, Its moveset must be Teleport / Safeguard / Hypnosis / Frustration. To evolve from Ralts, it must solo Bugsy. To evolve from Kirlia, it must solo Karen
    4. Delibird, Must only know Present until soloed all the Team Rocket members in Slowpoke Well, After that may teach it TMs,to replace moves must must solo an additional trainer of my choice with Delibird and use the move i want to get rid of at least once in that battle
    5.Paras solo Chuck and 2 other Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve into Parasect. S/he must always know a Spore/Powder move once it learns one
    6.Farfetch'd(If female Miku) It has to help defeat one of Jasmine's Pokemon, but it doesn't have to solo any.
    7.smoochum (Natas) hatched from jynx i catch, only knows blizarrd, must cannot needs a brightpowder or luck incense as soon as they are available, It must ko one of pokemon from each E4 and champion and be ko'd by one of each E4 and champion(except Karen)
    8.Zubat, Must Solo Falkner to evolve first, then solo Blue to evolve again
    9. Geodude(Ethan)male,have a nickname of a person that you do not like, evolves when a wild Geodude uses Selfdestruct on you and Geodude faints, Evolve it to Golem when it can survive 1 Water, Ice and Grass attack.
    Last edited by YDT; 20th May 2011 at 11:24 PM.

^Each one, doesn't have to be in order and can be in totally different battles from one another.

Can I Join with my platinum

i can trade

no pokemon of the same type unless they have different weaknesses EX. Gyrados Dragonite

Black and White Scramble, you are going to use the final evolution of one of the two fossil Pokemon. Which fossil it is depends on the last number of your trainer ID (1,3,5,7,9=Cranidos and 0,2,4,6,8=Shieldon). You must use Cranidos/Shieldon in your battle with Gardenia.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

ok i have sheildon

Black and White take a totodile, for it to evolve it has to solo 5 combee or burmy(can be a combo of them) or wait til level 25, to evolve again it must be the only pokemon used to catch dialga(and you have to catch dialga)

Quote Originally Posted by YDT View Post
    Black and White take a totodile, for it to evolve it has to solo 5 combee or burmy(can be a combo of them) or wait til level 25, to evolve again it must be the only pokemon used to catch dialga(and you have to catch dialga)
    I dont have jhoto starters

ps dialga is at lv 70

Black and White Scramble take a Lumineon. It must be the highest leveled member of your team at all times.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

ok i never used finneon

can you actually revive the fossile before Gardenia? you can't go down Cycling Road but I guess you can go down the long way from where you came from- I never tried that but it could be possible.

Anywho, black and white scramble take a Swablu that evolves after it gets hit with every status move and heals it through Natural Cure. It must have Draco Meteor- but you can only teach it after you reach the summit of Mt. Coronet.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 10th May 2011 at 2:22 AM.

ok Ill take it

Black and White scramble-take a Chimchar which must solo your rival twice to evolve into Monferno, and solo Crasher Wake to evolve into Infernape. It will be known as Paul.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Black and White get a Yanma it must know Hypnosis forever and must solo a gym leader of your choice using Hypnosis before it can evolve

Black and White scramble, take a Gengar. It must always know Hypnosis and Mean Look. No evolution restrictions.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Spoiler:- Not yet captured:

Took an extremely hard time, but I've soloed Maylene. But Rocky won't obey again... Also taught Drifter Fly, so this'll be easier to get through.

Caught Haiti and Misdreavus (Mima) and swapped out Pichu (Marisa). Sorry! I'm a Touhou fan.

(Gerry)
    (Rocky)
    (Surfboard)
    (Drifter)
    (Mima)
    (Haiti)
    on a hiatus at the moment.

A while ago I requested a scramble challenge for my Platinum. I was about to start it just now (I've been busy), but I realized I would like to reject two Pokemon:

1.) Garchomp - To become Gabite it must win a Normal Rank of each contest type, and to become Garchomp, you will have to have already defeated Volkner (whether you use Gabite in this battle or not is your choice and/or based on restrictions others give your other 11 Pokemon).
    2.) Chingling - Must learn sunny day and growl and for it to evolve it must solo the double with rowan's assistant in veilstone city and must faint rowan's assistant clefairy before it can attack the galactic grunts pokemon
    3.) Shellos (Loophole) - Must defeat eleven Shellos of its other form
    4.) Honchkrow - It must know Fly, and that may be its only Flying type move.
    5.) Psyduck - It must learn Surf, but it can only use Surf in battle after using each of its other moves first in that battle, and cannot evolve until all your other Pokemon have evolved at least once (if they can evolve, that is). Name it Miranda if it's a girl, or Tyson if it's a boy.
    6.) Stunky - Must beat 20 Hoothoots to evolve
    7.) Staraptor - MUST start out as a Staravia (so no catching a Starly and evolving it) and it can only evolve into Staraptor once it has learned all the moves it can learn via level up. It must always know Double Team.
    8.) Budew - No restrictions for evolving into Roselia, but it needs to defeat ten Pokemon in the Trophy Garden to evolve again.
    9.) Elekid - Must solo Byron to evolve to Electabuzz and must solo my rival once to evolve to Electivire
    10.) Infernape (Four) - To evolve, it must have hit seven separate foes five times in battle using Fury Swipes. To evolve again, it must use feint in five battles to successfully damage the foe. To be allowed to take on the Elite Four, it must also know the Move tutor moves Fire Punch and Thunderpunch.
    11.) Gallade - Evolve it into Kirlia after it can defeat Fantina's Duskull. Evolve it to Gallade after it can defeat a Dark type pokemon.
    12.) Riolu (Luke) - It may only use moves with a Base Power of 89 or less. To evolve, it must solo either the Snowpoint Gym minus Candice, or it must solo Candice. It must solo the entire Galactic Hideout in Veilstone without dying once. You may use the Pokemon Centre or the beds in the hideout, but you may use either ONCE during the solo. You may only save your game once as well mid solo

I'm rejecting Garchomp because for this scramble I want to add Pokemon to my collection I don't have and I already have a Garchomp. I'm not just rejecting Electivire for the same reason, but also because I do not have an Electabuzz to breed and I don't want to wait long into the game to be able to start with a level 1 Elekid. I also do not have Diamond or Pearl to trade with. So I would like 2 more Pokemon that can be caught in Platinum, preferably with restrictions please

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    A while ago I requested a scramble challenge for my Platinum. I was about to start it just now (I've been busy), but I realized I would like to reject two Pokemon:

1.) Garchomp - To become Gabite it must win a Normal Rank of each contest type, and to become Garchomp, you will have to have already defeated Volkner (whether you use Gabite in this battle or not is your choice and/or based on restrictions others give your other 11 Pokemon).
    2.) Chingling - Must learn sunny day and growl and for it to evolve it must solo the double with rowan's assistant in veilstone city and must faint rowan's assistant clefairy before it can attack the galactic grunts pokemon
    5.) Psyduck - It must learn Surf, but it can only use Surf in battle after using each of its other moves first in that battle, and cannot evolve until all your other Pokemon have evolved at least once (if they can evolve, that is). Name it Miranda if it's a girl, or Tyson if it's a boy.
    7.) Staraptor - MUST start out as a Staravia (so no catching a Starly and evolving it) and it can only evolve into Staraptor once it has learned all the moves it can learn via level up. It must always know Double Team.
    8.) Budew - No restrictions for evolving into Roselia, but it needs to defeat ten Pokemon in the Trophy Garden to evolve again.
    9.) Elekid - Must solo Byron to evolve to Electabuzz and must solo my rival once to evolve to Electivire
    10.) Infernape (Four) - To evolve, it must have hit seven separate foes five times in battle using Fury Swipes. To evolve again, it must use feint in five battles to successfully damage the foe. To be allowed to take on the Elite Four, it must also know the Move tutor moves Fire Punch and Thunderpunch.
    11.) Gallade - Evolve it into Kirlia after it can defeat Fantina's Duskull. Evolve it to Gallade after it can defeat a Dark type pokemon.
    12.) Riolu (Luke) - It may only use moves with a Base Power of 89 or less. To evolve, it must solo either the Snowpoint Gym minus Candice, or it must solo Candice. It must solo the entire Galactic Hideout in Veilstone without dying once. You may use the Pokemon Centre or the beds in the hideout, but you may use either ONCE during the solo. You may only save your game once as well mid solo

I'm rejecting Garchomp because for this scramble I want to add Pokemon to my collection I don't have and I already have a Garchomp. I'm not just rejecting Electivire for the same reason, but also because I do not have an Electabuzz to breed and I don't want to wait long into the game to be able to start with a level 1 Elekid. I also do not have Diamond or Pearl to trade with. So I would like 2 more Pokemon that can be caught in Platinum, preferably with restrictions please
    In place of Garchomp, take a Snover. Same restrictions as Gible to Gabite would have been, only 2 ribbons per contest instead of one because it only evolves once and thus misses out on the other restriction (Normal-Rank and Great-Rank Contest Ribbon in all 5 categories to evolve).
    Last edited by Ememew; 11th May 2011 at 11:51 PM.

Electivire Addict Take either fossil Pokemon. Has to solo 1 Gym Leader to evolve. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

1.) Rampardos/Bastiodon - Has to solo a gym leader to evolve (what original restrictions)
    9.)

Ummm, does this mean you "already have" a Snover, too? If you don't want Snover, take a Drifloon (same restrictions), and if you already have that, a Hippopotas (again, same restrictions) or a Bronzor (again, 5 Great-Rank contests to evolve).
    Last edited by Ememew; 11th May 2011 at 11:51 PM.

I will take the Snover, but what are the restrictions again?

It must win 2 Ribbons in each contest category to evolve (it's not too hard to get the second rank in all 5 with the same Pokemon. Since it's Platinum, you can purchase some good Poffins if you'd prefer not to make them, and should be able to raise the stats enough to do well in all five on the same Pokemon at that rank. I've done so before, so I know it's possible.).
    Last edited by Ememew; 11th May 2011 at 11:57 PM.

Fair enough, I have my new team

1.) Rampardos/Bastiodon - Has to solo a gym leader to evolve (what original restrictions)
    9.) Abomasnow - It must win 2 Ribbons in each contest category to evolve (it's not too hard to get the second rank in all 5 with the same Pokemon.

Can i join with my ss

i need a water fire and flying type

6 pokes any pokemon but starters

Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast