Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

- Sudowoodo (Petrified) - Catch it in a Moon or Heavy Ball, it must be in your party directly after being captured, and it must then solo 2 trainers on Route 37. It must also learn two moves through TM.
    - Slugma (Flambit) - Solo Bugsy and Whitney to evolve. Always know poison type move.
    -Heracross (Monohorn) - Caught after Whitney. Only fighting move can be brick break, no other moves same type.
    -
    -
    -

3 more!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Charoshi - take a male nidoran. It must be caught in a fast ball. It may evolve to nidorino at any time. you can't evolve it to nidoking until it defeat's at least three trainer's pokemon that evolve with a moonstone. Once it's a Nidoking it must be taught surf.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

- Sudowoodo (Petrified) - Catch it in a Moon or Heavy Ball, it must be in your party directly after being captured, and it must then solo 2 trainers on Route 37. It must also learn two moves through TM.
    - Slugma (Flambit) - Solo Bugsy and Whitney to evolve. Always know poison type move.
    -Heracross (Monohorn) - Caught after Whitney. Only fighting move can be brick break, no other moves same type.
    -Nidoran M (Nickname Needed) - Caught with a fast ball. Only evolve to Nidoking after defeating at lest 3 trainer's pokemon that evolve with a moonstone. Must learn surf as a Nidoking.
    -
    -

2 more!
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi take a totadile named gators it must solo one gym leader without a type advantage before it can evolve into feraligator

I would like to take on a heart gold scramble challenge.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

Quote Originally Posted by noseklig View Post
    Charoshi take a totadile named gators it must solo one gym leader without a type advantage before it can evolve into feraligator

I would like to take on a heart gold scramble challenge.
    Take the Extremespeed Dratini. It cannot hold Exp. Share at any time.

noseklig, take a Bellsprout. It must defeat 4 bellsprout in Sprout Tower to evolve in to Weepinbell and it can evolve into victreebell only after you've defeated Pryce.

-Sudowoodo (Petrified) - Catch it in a Moon or Heavy Ball, it must be in your party directly after being captured, and it must then solo 2 trainers on Route 37. It must also learn two moves through TM.
    -Slugma (Flambit) - Solo Bugsy and Whitney to evolve. Always know poison type move.
    -Nidoran M (Nickname Needed) - Caught with a fast ball. Only evolve to Nidoking after defeating at lest 3 trainer's pokemon that evolve with a moonstone. Must learn surf as a Nidoking.
    -Totodile (Gators) - Solo 1 gym leader without type advantage to evolve to Feraligator
    -

1 more!
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    noseklig, take a Bellsprout. It must defeat 4 bellsprout in Sprout Tower to evolve in to Weepinbell and it can evolve into victreebell only after you've defeated Pryce.

-Sudowoodo (Petrified) - Catch it in a Moon or Heavy Ball, it must be in your party directly after being captured, and it must then solo 2 trainers on Route 37. It must also learn two moves through TM.
    -Slugma (Flambit) - Solo Bugsy and Whitney to evolve. Always know poison type move.
    -Totodile (Gators) - Solo 1 gym leader without type advantage to evolve to Feraligator
    -

1 more!
    Take the Extremespeed Dratini. Name it Speedz. It can only use Extremespeed and Roost (as Dragonite)

-Dratini (Speedz) - Only use extremespeed and roost as a Dragonite

Alright! I'll start this team as soon as I either quit my BQ or finish it!
    SoulSilver BQ

-bellsprout must defeat 4 bellsprout in Sprout Tower to evolve in to Weepinbell and it can evolve into victreebell only after you've defeated Pryce
    -dratini extremespeed can't hold exp share
    -
    -
    -
    -

I need four more.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

noseklig, take a Miltank that may never know Milk Drink.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

noseklig - take a diglett. It must always know the move dig and use it against any pokemon it's supereffective against.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

@noseklig: Take a Butterfree. It may never know any status moves ((or at least you may not use them))
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

-bellsprout must defeat 4 bellsprout in Sprout Tower to evolve in to Weepinbell and it can evolve into victreebell only after you've defeated Pryce
    -Miltank that can't learn milk drink
    -diglett must know dig and has to use it when supereffective
    -butterfree can't use status moves
    -

Okay guys I just need one more preferably a starter this is also a pretty easy challenge so far so make this last one more difficult
    If someone who already gave me one would like to give me another that would be fine.
    Last edited by noseklig; 18th December 2013 at 10:17 PM.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

@noseklig: Well, I will give you one more then. Take a Cyndaquil. For it to evolve, its moveset may not contain any normal moves. To evolve again, it may only know fire type moves, and must use struggle to kill itself at least 10 times. It must solo every dragonite you encouter, including those of Lance. Name it Cyndapill
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

-Miltank that can't learn milk drink
    -diglett must know dig and has to use it when supereffective
    -butterfree can't use status moves
    -Cyndaquil. For it to evolve, its moveset may not contain any normal moves. To evolve again, it may only know fire type moves, and must use struggle to kill itself at least 10 times. It must solo every dragonite you encouter, including those of Lance. Name it Cyndapill

Thanks guys I'm ready to start now.
    completed challenge
    leaf green scramble

I am going to do a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon HeartGold.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
    No Pokemon that evolve by trading
    No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
    I have to get a Starter

Super_Jamalx9000, take a Mareep at Route 32. Do not evolve it to Flaaffy until after you have beaten Whitney, and do not evolve it to Ampharos until after you have saved Amphy in Olivine Town. As soon as you are able, this Mareep's move list may never contain two attacks of the same type.

I am also doing a HeartGold Scramble Challenge!

Team
    1. Cyndaquil - no restrictions
    2. Kenya the Spearow -
    3. Gligar -
    6. Claydol - must be obtained as a Claydol

Rules
    - I will start with Cyndaquil. He will be my one Pokemon without restrictions.
    - I will obtain a Gligar, which may have assigned restrictions.
    - I will steal Kenya the Spearow as use it as my Flyer. She may have assigned restrictions.
    - I will obtain a Claydol, with a restriction being that I cannot own it as a Baltoy. Further restrictions are welcome.

- All Pokemon must be different types.
    - All HMs must be covered by the team. I will reject HM slaves.
    - All Pokemon must be in the New Pokedex (regional dex of HGSS).
    - No "this Pokemon may never evolve" restrictions, please.
    - All other evolution restrictions besides "this Pokemon must fight x Pokemon to evolve" are acceptable.
    - No nicknames.
    - No natures.

Super_Jamalx9000, start with a Cyndaquil. It must be a Quilava before you enter Violet City, and it must solo four Swimmers on Route 41 to evolve into Typhlosion. It must keep Smokescreen until you have beaten the 7th gym, and it may never know more than one Fire-type move at the same time. If you take nicknames, name it Flareway.

Grei, your Spearow may only evolve into Fearow if it beats a wild Yanma or if it defeats 20 wild Farfetch'd. In order to learn Fly, it must defeat an evolved Electric-type while holding a Heart Mail containing the word "Fly".

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Grei, your Spearow may only evolve into Fearow if it beats a wild Yanma or if it defeats 20 wild Farfetch'd. In order to learn Fly, it must defeat an evolved Electric-type while holding a Heart Mail containing the word "Fly".
    Please no Pokemon-based evolution requirements. I'll take the Fly restriction, but instead of defeating an Electric-type, I'll have to defeat one of Eusine's Pokemon with Kenya. A revision of your suggested restriction would be greatly appreciated!

Team
    2. Kenya the Spearow - hold Heart Mail ("Fly") vs. Eusine to learn Fly
    3. Gligar -

Quote Originally Posted by Grei
    Rules
    - I will steal Kenya the Spearow as use it as my Flyer. She may have assigned restrictions.
    - I will obtain a Claydol, with a restriction being that I cannot own it as a Baltoy. Further restrictions are welcome.

- All other evolution restrictions besides "this Pokemon must fight x Pokemon to evolve" are acceptable.
    - No nicknames.
    - No natures.

Grei: take a pinsir
    Be sure to look at the 3rd scrabble, I only need 1 pokémon
    Currently playing: Ruby,FireRed,Emerald

Grei, your Gligar must always know cut. Gligar must defeat 10 Pokemon with cut before it may use another attack. If you plan to evolve it, as a Gliscor it must defeat 1 gym leader Pokemon with cut before it may use another attack.

If that restriction is not acceptable please let me know.
    SoulSilver BQ

Thanks you two! Just one more Pokemon, along with restrictions for Kenya, Pinsir, and maybe Claydol.

Team
    2. Kenya the Spearow - hold Heart Mail ("Fly") vs. Eusine to learn Fly
    3. Gligar - Must know cut; must defeat 10 Pokemon with Cut before using another attack; Gliscor must do the same
    4. Pinsir -

Quote Originally Posted by Grei
    Rules

- No nicknames.
    - No natures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Please no Pokemon-based evolution requirements. I'll take the Fly restriction, but instead of defeating an Electric-type, I'll have to defeat one of Eusine's Pokemon with Kenya. A revision of your suggested restriction would be greatly appreciated!
    Okay then. That with Eusine before learning Fly sounds fine to me. It can evolve freely but must still defeat one Yanma or 20 Farfetch'd after or before evolving, if that's okay. If not, it must defeat a Lapras or a Marill after evolving.

I'd like a platinum challenge please no trading but I'm up for anything else
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

@ultimate_charmander: Take a Glalie. It may evolve after it only knows physical moves, and it must be Male. It must defeat every Dragon Type you encounter. If it it doesn;t, due to having fainted or so, it must have one move deleted. You cant learn it moves back from the tutor or so. If it has only one move, it will stack up. It only counts after obtaining a GLALIE. It must be evolved ASAP. Name it FlyingSpheal or FlngSphl if the other doesnt fit

If I forgot anyone, please VM or PM me
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast