Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

ultimate_charmander, take a Mothim. It can evolve from Burmy freely, but must solo three Hikers after evolving. It must also learn and keep Camouflage. If you take nicknames, name it Toaster.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Yola guys! I'm gonna be doing a scramble challenge on Pokémon Platinum......

Rules:
    Must have a full team by Cantina
    Must have a starter
    Nicknames need to be included
    Must have a flier and a surfer

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

@SnazzySwampert(nice name by the way): Take Chimchar as your starter. To evolve into Monferno, it must solo Gardenia. To evolve into Infernape, it must solo all the trainers in the Cafe on Route 210. Nickname it YungStunna
    Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 25th January 2014 at 7:03 PM.

Rules:
    Must have a starter

Team:
    - Chimchar (YungStunna): Must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo all the Café trainers on route 210 to evolve again.....
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

@Flare Thanks for the compliment btw

5 more!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

@SnazzySwampert: Take a Psyduck. It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs. Name it Headache
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

SnazzySwampert, take a Starly. It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym. Nickname it Star-Start.
    Δ

Rules:
    Must have a starter

Team:
    - Chimchar (YungStunna): Must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo all the Café trainers on route 210 to evolve again.....
    -Psyduck (Headache) It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs.
    - Starly (Star-Start) It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym.
    -
    -
    -

3 more!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

@SnazzySwampert take a Snorunt nickname it Night-Star must be female and must solo Giratina when you catch it before it can evolve into Froslass

@KDude: Sorry, I want a full team by Fantina and Snorunt I do not believe Snorunt comes before Fantina...... :T
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

@ChangeJD
    This is for the fourth generation, if you want to do it in Black, post it on the 5th gen thread(sorry, dont know how to post links)
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

SnazzySwampert, catch a Buneary. Name it Fashion. Fashion can only evolve after obtaining five different ribbons; it cannot enter more than two different contest categories in order to obtain these ribbons (but contest ranks are fine). Fashion must always know Foresight as well.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Rules:
    Must have a starter

Team:
    - Psyduck (Headache) It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs.
    - Starly (Star-Start) It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym.
    - Buneary (Fashion) Can only evolve after obtaining five different ribbons: cannot enter more than two different contest categories to obtain the ribbons, and must always know Foresight
    .-
    -

2 more!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

@ SnazzySwampert

Have a Meditite. It must know a special STAB move at all times, and in order to evolve it must learn a TM of free choice.

Nickname Helena if it's female, or Mike if it's male

Rules:
    Must have a starter

Team:
    - Psyduck (Headache) It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs.
    - Buneary (Fashion) Can only evolve after obtaining five different ribbons: cannot enter more than two different contest categories to obtain the ribbons, and must always know Foresight
    - Meditite (Mike) It must know a special STAB move at all times, and in order to evolve it must learn a TM of free choice.
    -

2 more!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Default Starting a Scramble Run on Platinum

I need 6 pokemon
    No legendary pokemon
    You can pick the order i get them and set if i get them after certain events as well
    Please no move restrictions c:

I'm planing to do a scramble on Heartgold.
    Must have a starter.
    Full team by Morty.
    No move restrictions!

@RikuuSlayerr66
    Use a Chimchar,Nickname it Chuck.It most evolve on a Ponyta.It also must know Taunt when you fight Roark only(helps with Stealth Rock).

"Go and do not falter, my child!"
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

@ RikkuSlayerr666: Take a Gallade. Ralts may only evolve into a Kirlia after it has won a Pokemon Contest, and may only evolve into Gallade after soloing Fantina's Mismagius, Maylene's Lucario and Wake's Floatzel. Name it Joepie, Henk or Jantje, depending on your choice

@Shinehollow: Take a Geodude. It may not be used against Falkner OR Bugsy, but may only evolve after solo-ing Whitney's Miltank. If it is possible to trade, there is no restriction to it. It must be male. Take one of the nickname's I suggested for RikkuSlayerr666
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

RikkuSlayerr666, take a Skorupi. It can evolve after surviving a Fire move from a Magmar. It must be the 4th member of your team that you catch. If you take nicknames, name it ToxicSting.

Shinehollow, take a Chikorita. It must solo Falkner or Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef, and Morty or Jasmine to evolve into Meganium. It must also learn and keep Aromatherapy. If you take nicknames, name it Senseless.
    Δ

I need 6 pokemon
    No legendary pokemon
    You can pick the order i get them and set if i get th after certain events as well
    1. Gallade (Jantje) - Evole once after contest win. Ev again after soloing; Mismagius (Gym), Lucario (Gym Floatzel (Gym)
    4. Skorupi (ToxicSting) must survive fire attack fro magmar to evolve

Ok,so I have:
    -Geodude(Henk):Must Solo Whitney's Miltank to evolve(I've done it before on SoulSilver,so I have a great move set in mind).
    -Chikorita(Senseless):Must Solo Falkner or Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef,and Morty or Jasmine to evolve into Meganium.Must know Aromatherapy.

"Go and do not falter, my child!"
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

I need 6 pokemon
    No legendary pokemon
    You can pick the order i get them and set if i get th after certain events as well
    1. Chimchar (Chuck) - My evolve on a Ponyta, must know taunt when fighting Rorak
    2. Gallade (Jantje) - Evole once after contest win. Ev again after soloing; Mismagius (Gym), Lucario (Gym Floatzel (Gym)
    4. Skorupi (ToxicSting) must survive fire attack fro magmar to evolve

Okay guys, I need 1 more Pokémon. I want to start this so bad, so please give me one more..... @_@
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

SnazzySwampert, for your last team member, take a Roserade. Catch it as a Roselia and evolve it after it defeats a Magmar by only using Grass-type moves. Nickname it Green Code.
    Δ

I need 3 more Pokemon i have; Infernape, Gallade, Skorupi. You can give me more than one (:

@rikkuSlayerr666: I will give you one more then. Take a Burmy. It must be female and may evolve in any Wormadam you like, but it most solo either Mars in Valley Windworks Gardenia in order to evolve. It must be used in every E4 battle. Name her Misty
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast