Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Infernape, Gallade, Skorupi, Burmy. Sweet team so far. i want a hard but not impossible challenge for the last two

Yeah! I can start! ^^

Team:
    - Chimchar (YungStunna): Must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo all the Café trainers on route 210 to evolve again.....
    - Psyduck (Headache) It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs.
    - Starly (Star-Start) It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym.
    - Buneary (Fashion) Can only evolve after obtaining five different ribbons: cannot enter more than two different contest categories to obtain the ribbons, and must always know Foresight
    - Meditite (Mike) It must know a special STAB move at all times, and in order to evolve it must learn a TM of free choice.
    - Roselia (Green Code) Must be caught as a Roselia and can evolve after defeating a Magmar with only Grass type moves.

Wish me luck! ^^
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

i just got my SS version and i want to try a scramble challenge.
    the rules i have are: no legendaries and i can only use pokemon in my game ( no trades)
    FC is :1306-6186-3421
    Friend safari: Combee, Illumise and Pinsir

@Wishblade: Take a Foretress, It must always know an Explosion move and a hazard move. Name it Stealthy
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

@Wischblade - Get the eevee from bill and evolve it into an Espeon. It may never hold an item. Nickname it Merlin if it's male and Morgana if it's a female.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Wishblade, take a Sunkern. It can evolve into Sunflora after it beats a Magmar at a higher level than itself. Name it Solarpetal.

So far i have:
    -Foretress(Stealthy): It must always know an Explosion move and a hazard move
    -Espeon (Merlin/Morgana): must never hold an item
    -Sunkern(Solarpetal): Allowed to evolve into Sunflora after beating a Magmar higher than its level
    -
    -
    -

just 3 more pokemon please

Hey,I would like to do a scramble challenge with 5 pokemon on soul silver.. No not fully evolved pokemon (conditions for evolving are fine) please. I can trade eggs from another games. so other gen pokemon are fine. Please no starters.

wishblade how about an ekans who cannot evolve after glaring menacingly to 5 psychic pokemon and two gym leaders pokemon.
    Last edited by kunosickmann; 27th February 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kunosickmann View Post
    Hey,I would like to do a scramble challenge with 5 pokemon on soul silver.. No not fully evolved pokemon (conditions for evolving are fine) please. I can trade eggs from another games. so other gen pokemon are fine. Please no starters.

wishblade how about an ekans who cannot evolve after glaring menacingly to 5 psychic pokemon and two gym leaders pokemon.
    this one is confusing me abit
    are you saying that i cant evolve ekans if i use him against 5 phychic pokemon and 2 gym leaders? what if i evolved him and then fought 5 phychics

kunosickmann: you can have a meowth, name him blastoff and you cannot evolve him until you`ve reached the 5th gym

@kunosickmann: Take a Swalot. It must be named Bas, and it must solo Bugsy and Whitney to evolve. Its final movest must be Sludge Bomb/Shadow Ball/Bullet Seed/Shock Wave
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

wishblade sorry, I meant you can't evolve ekans untill you fight these pokemon. I hope it is clearer this way.

Thank you for your suggestions,

- Blastoff (meowth) can't evolve untill after the 5th gym.
    - Bas(swalot) can't evolve untill soloing bugsy and whitney + moveset
    -
    -
    -

kunosickmann, take a Riolu, it can evolve after beating soloing two trainers in the 3rd gym and two in the 4th. It must learn and keep Reversal and Swords Dance. Nickname it Internal.

So far i have:
    -Sunkern(Solarpetal): Allowed to evolve into Sunflora after beating a Magmar higher than its level
    -Ekans( no name): cant evolve until fighting5 phychic and 2 gym leader pokemon
    -
    -

just 2 more pokemon please

@ Wishblade:
    I've already given you one but If no one else is going to I'll give you another one. Take a cyndaquil for your starter named Hunter. he may never know more then 1 fire type move at one time.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Wishblade, I'll give you another one as well so you can start. Take a Wooper, evolve it after it soloing three Firebreathers. Nickname it Smile Away.

-Ekans( no name): cant evolve until fighting 5 phychic and 2 gym leader pokemon
    -Cyndaquil (Hunter): never know more than 1 fire move
    -Wooper(Smile Away): can evolve after soloing 3 fire breathers

Thank you everyone, now i can start

Hello everyone. I would like to start an Anime Bond run. So, basically give me a pokemon but give me restrictions that flow together with a personality. You can give me MORE THAN 1 pokemon. Im going to use 17 slots in relation to the 17 types in gen 4. I will play this on soulsilver.

Fire- take a Vulpix for Fire. It must have a Brave Nature and since it is brave, it must be used against every type it is weak against when battling against trainers. After evolving, it stops being too reckless and doesn't have to keep doing that. Nickname it Foxtrot.

Water- Totodile- NEED RESTRICTIONS

Grass-

Flying- Take the Red Gyarados for Flying. It is very furious at Team Rocket for messing with the Lake of Rage so it must solo all Team Rocket admins. If it fails to solo an Admin, it must hold an Iron Ball at all times to represent the shame Gyarados feels.

Electric-

Rock-

Ground-

Poison-

Dark- Take a Larvitar for Dark. It is very eager to evolve so it wants to evolve quickly. It can therefore evolve freely but it must be a Tyranitar before you challenge the E4. Name it Destroyer.

Bug-

Ice-

Fighting-

Normal-

Ghost-

Dragon-

Psychic- Take a Girafarig for Psychic, must be male, and since he is quite crazy and hard to control, he must have the following moveset- Stomp, Zen Headbutt, Thief and Thunder Wave. Must also solo Morty.

Steel-
    Last edited by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN; 1st July 2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN, take a Vulpix for Fire. It must have a Brave Nature and since it is brave, it must be used against every type it is weak against when battling against trainers. After evolving, it stops being too reckless and doesn't have to keep doing that. Nickname it Foxtrot.

And I guess I can give you another one too. Take a Larvitar for Dark. It is very eager to evolve so it wants to evolve quickly. It can therefore evolve freely but it must be a Tyranitar before you challenge the E4. Name it Destroyer.

Okay, I would like to start a Pokemon Platinum Scramble Challenge!
    Give me any 6 pokemon that you can obtain throughout the course of the game.
    Hit me with your best shot!
    My Shinie's:
    Shiny Dragonair (W2)
    Shiny Luxray (W)
    Shiny Gyarados x2 (HG) (W)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Swordfish, take a Hippopotas. Evolve it into Hippowdon after it defeats a Gym Leader's last Pokemon. You must also feed it 7 Poffins before you may evolve it. It must also learn and keep Water Pulse. If you take nicknames, name it Sand Power.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like to start an Anime Bond run. So, basically give me a pokemon but give me restrictions that flow together with a personality. You can give me MORE THAN 1 pokemon. Im going to use 17 slots in relation to the 17 types in gen 4. I will play this on soulsilver.

Fire- take a Vulpix for Fire. It must have a Brave Nature and since it is brave, it must be used against every type it is weak against when battling against trainers. After evolving, it stops being too reckless and doesn't have to keep doing that. Nickname it Foxtrot.

Water- Totodile- NEED RESTRICTIONS

Grass-

Flying-

Electric-

Rock-

Ground-

Poison-

Dark- Take a Larvitar for Dark. It is very eager to evolve so it wants to evolve quickly. It can therefore evolve freely but it must be a Tyranitar before you challenge the E4. Name it Destroyer.

Bug-

Ice-

Fighting-

Normal-

Ghost-

Dragon-

Psychic-

Steel-
    Take the Red Gyarados for Flying. It is very furious at Team Rocket for messing with the Lake of Rage so it must solo all Team Rocket admins. If it fails to solo an Admin, it must hold an Iron Ball at all times to represent the shame Gyarados feels.

Swordfish-
    Take a Finneon, must be a girl, since she is very loyal she must defeat 3 Gym leader Pokemon before evolving, nickname her Terasu (Japanese for Illuminate)

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN-
    Take a Girafarig for Psychic, must be male, and since he is quite crazy and hard to control, he must have the following moveset- Stomp, Zen Headbutt, Thief and Thunder Wave. Must also solo Morty.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

i'm re-playing my pearl version. Restrictions; all of my SIX pokemon must evolve fully. No moves requirements/restrictions
    i am a Bible only believing Christian that enjoys Pokemon. if you have any questions about how you can have a realationship with Jesus, God's son. I will be more than happy to answer your questions if you message me privately

2 Eagle eye, use a buneary, must be male (If that dosen't exceed rules) and never let it hold an item. Evolve it after beating fantina OR for heartgold/soulsilver use a miltank without milk drink OR heal bell! use no item.
    i am a Bible only believing Christian that enjoys Pokemon. if you have any questions about how you can have a realationship with Jesus, God's son. I will be more than happy to answer your questions if you message me privately

Miltank+Dragonite=Evil-
    Take a Budew, since there are no restrictions can we nickname them? If so Nickname for girl- Madam Rose. For a boy- Sir Thorns
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135 LastLast