Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
    Okay, I would like to start a Pokemon Platinum Scramble Challenge!
    Give me any 6 pokemon that you can obtain throughout the course of the game.
    Hit me with your best shot!
    Take a the Lucario evolved from Riolu hatched from Riley's egg. The Riolu must hold a Full Incense as soon as it is hatched and cannot get rid of it.

Miltank+ Dragonite=evil, take a Wooper, evolve after it beats a Roselia. If you take nicknames, name it Pond Ruler.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Okay so far...
    Hippotas/Sand Power-i must also feed it 7 Poffins before you I evolve it. It must also learn and keep Water Pulse.
    Finneon/Terasu-Must defeat 3 gym leader pokemon before evolving.
    Riolu/Aura-Must hold a full incense from hatching and cannot get rid of it.
    Dratini/Tempest- Must always know Thunder Wave and solo 1 Gym Leader before evolving.

The last one was suggested by a friend, he will trade the egg over for my starter.

Thanks for the pokemon Regiultima, BlackwingMarauder, and Winter02!

Two more and I can start!
    Last edited by Swordfish; 7th May 2014 at 6:59 PM. Reason: grammar
    My Shinie's:
    Shiny Dragonair (W2)
    Shiny Luxray (W)
    Shiny Gyarados x2 (HG) (W)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't wait for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Okay so far...
    Hippotas/Sand Power-i must also feed it 7 Poffins before you I evolve it. It must also learn and keep Water Pulse.
    Dratini/Tempest- Must always know Thunder Wave and solo 1 Gym Leader before evolving.

The last one was suggested by a friend, he will trade the egg over for my starter.

If you don't mind I will suggest another ^.^

Take a Stunky, he must solo 10 Ground types before evolving and must hold Toxic Plate. Nickname him Stenches.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

Okay so far...

I'll suggest another as well.

Take Giratina. You must catch it in a Premier Ball. It is not allowed to use any STAB attacks. Finally, it cannot hold an item until it obtains 5 KOs using a Fire attack in the rain against an opponent within 5 levels of it and it must do the same with 5 KOs using a water attack in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Miltank+ Dragonite=evil, take a Wooper, evolve after it beats a Roselia. If you take nicknames, name it Pond Ruler.
    OK lol i will
    i am a Bible only believing Christian that enjoys Pokemon. if you have any questions about how you can have a realationship with Jesus, God's son. I will be more than happy to answer your questions if you message me privately

I will be playing on Pokemon Soul Silver.

Rules:
    No duplicate types
    No legendaries
    Only one starter
    Nicknames are fine
    Restrictions are fine

Thanks!
    Soul Silver FC: 4814 8751 3637
    Diamond FC: 5158 4738 0207
    Black 2 FC: 1464 4988 2491
    Y FC: 2638-0465-8224

vicktickmarie, take a Natu. Catch it in a Love Ball and evolve it after it defeats either Jasmine's Steelix or all of Pryce's Pokemon. You may teach it Fly, but only after it defeats four wild Gyarados or four wild Tentacruel. Nickname it Feathers.

Rules:
    No duplicate types
    No legendaries
    Only one starter
    Nicknames are fine
    Restrictions are fine

Feathers the Natu - Catch it in a Love Ball. Evolve after defeats Jasmine's Steelix/all of Pryce's Pokemon. Fly, after it defeats 4 wild Gyarados/wild Tentacruel.
    Brushes the Smeargle - Catch in a Level Ball. It can only use Sketch when facing a Gym Leader. It must hold a Dome Fossil at all times and cannot hold any item before then.
    Roller the Phanpy - To evolve he must solo 10 Water types, and cannot use any Status moves or heal (Poke Center allowed).
    Last edited by vicktickmarie; 13th May 2014 at 4:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktickmarie View Post
    Rules:
    No duplicate types
    No legendaries
    Only one starter
    Nicknames are fine
    Restrictions are fine

Feathers the Natu - Catch it in a Love Ball. Evolve after defeats Jasmine's Steelix/all of Pryce's Pokemon. Fly, after it defeats 4 wild Gyarados/wild Tentacruel.
    Take a Smeargle caught in a Level Ball. Your choice of nickname. It can only use Sketch when facing a Gym Leader. It must hold a Dome Fossil at all times and cannot hold any item before then.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktickmarie View Post
    Rules:
    No duplicate types
    No legendaries
    Only one starter
    Nicknames are fine
    Restrictions are fine

Brushes the Smeargle - Catch in a Level Ball. It can only use Sketch when facing a Gym Leader. It must hold a Dome Fossil at all times and cannot hold any item before then.
    Use a Phanpy, nickname him Roller. To evolve he must solo 10 Water types, and cannot use any Status moves or heal (Poke Center allowed)

Claimed Reuniclus
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story

Hey guys! I would like to start a Platinum scramble. Don't make the restrictions too hard. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryAlberto View Post
    Hey guys! I would like to start a Platinum scramble. Don't make the restrictions too hard. Thanks!
    Take a Glaceon. Nickname it Cece. The Eevee must defeat Fantina's Mismagius before evolving.

LarryAlberto, take a Gible. It can evolve into Gabite freely but it needs to defeat an evolved Ice-type before evolving into Garchomp. If you take nicknames, name it Windrake.

OK, so far in my Platinum scramble I have:

-Glaceon(Cece) Eevee must defeat Fantina's Mismagius before evolving.
    -Gible(Windrake) Can evolve into Gabite freely, but must defeat an evolved Ice-type before evolving into Garchomp.
    -
    -
    -
    -

I only need 4 more! Also, I would appreciate it if someone would give me a starter. Thanks!

OK, so far in my Platinum scramble I have:

-Glaceon(Cece) Eevee must defeat Fantina's Mismagius before evolving.
    -Gible(Windrake) Can evolve into Gabite freely, but must defeat an evolved Ice-type before evolving into Garchomp.
    -
    -
    -
    -

I only need 4 more! Also, I would appreciate it if someone would give me a starter. Thanks!
    Take a Chimchar. It can freely evolve into Monferno. However, in order to evolve into Infernape you must dig up an Iron Ball in the Underground and give it to Monferno. Once it evolves, it must hold the Iron Ball for the duration of the challenge. It is not allowed to learn the move Fling.

Going to do a Scramble for my Pearl/Diamond

Rules-
    No rules. Bring it.

(Except for)- No Turtwig, Combee, Girafarig, Drapion, or Lumineon.

Character's Name-

Rival's Name-

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-

Claimed Reuniclus

BlackwingMarauder, take a Drifloon. Catch it in a Quick Ball. To evolve, it needs to defeat three different Pokemon from Honey Trees and win one Normal Rank Contest of your choice. Its final moveset must contain Explosion and Substitute. If you take nicknames, name it Partypower.

BlackwingMarauder, take a Bidoof. Bidoof can evolve into Bibarel freely, however Bidoof/Bibarel must never be taught an HM (TMs are fine). Also, it must be used in every Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion battle at least once. Name it Destroyer, so it can intimidate its foes.

Also, I still need 3 Pokémon for my Platinum scramble. My current team is:

-Glaceon (Cece) Eevee must defeat Fantina's Mismagius before evolving.
    - Gible (Windrake) Can evolve into Gabite freely, but must defeat an evolved Ice-type before evolving into Garchomp.
    -Chimchar (?) Can evolve into Monferno freely, but you must give it an Iron Ball in order to evolve into Infernape. Infernape must hold the Iron Ball for the rest of the challenge, and it can't learn Fling.
    -
    -
    -
    Current Sapphire Wedlocke:
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)
    "Hey Lloyd! Do some...delivery. For the truck...to the airport."
    (If you know this reference you are my friend)

BlackwingMarauder, take a Bidoof. Bidoof can evolve into Bibarel freely, however Bidoof/Bibarel must never be taught an HM (TMs are fine). Also, it must be used in every Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion battle at least once. Name it Destroyer, so it can intimidate its foes.
    Knew that one would pop up -.-

Rules-
    No rules. Bring it.

Character's Name-

Rival's Name-

1- Drifloon (Partypower)- Catch it in a Quick Ball. To evolve, it needs to defeat three different Pokemon from Honey Trees and win one Normal Rank Contest of your choice. Its final moveset must contain Explosion and Substitute.
    2- Bidoof (Destroyer)- Bidoof can evolve into Bibarel freely, however Bidoof/Bibarel must never be taught an HM (TMs are fine). Also, it must be used in every Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion battle at least once.
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-

For yours LarryAlberto-
    Take a Bonsly, it cannot evolve into Sudowoodo until it has cleared a gym out alone. When it evolves it must keep Mimic for the entire game.

Claimed Reuniclus

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    For yours LarryAlberto-
    Take a Bonsly, it cannot evolve into Sudowoodo until it has cleared a gym out alone. When it evolves it must keep Mimic for the entire game.
    BlackwingMarauder, can you give me a different pokemon? I'm pretty sure that you can't get a Bonsly until after you get the National Pokédex in Platinum.
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Knew that one would pop up -.-

Rules-
    No rules. Bring it.

Character's Name-

Rival's Name-

1- Drifloon (Partypower)- Catch it in a Quick Ball. To evolve, it needs to defeat three different Pokemon from Honey Trees and win one Normal Rank Contest of your choice. Its final moveset must contain Explosion and Substitute.
    2- Bidoof (Destroyer)- Bidoof can evolve into Bibarel freely, however Bidoof/Bibarel must never be taught an HM (TMs are fine). Also, it must be used in every Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion battle at least once.
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-

For yours LarryAlberto-
    Take Dialga/Palkia. It must be caught in a Premier Ball. Dialga/Palkia is not allowed to hold items. It must solo Cynthia's Garchomp without using super effective attacks.

Alright guys, I still need 3 more Pokémon for my Platinum scramble. My current team is:

-Glaceon (Cece) Eevee must defeat Fantina's Mismagius before evolving.
    -Bible (Windrake) Can evolve into Gabite freely, but must defeat an evolved Ice-type before in can evolve into Garchomp.
    -Chimchar (?) can evolve into Monferno freely, but it must have an Iron Ball in order to evolve into Infernape. Infernape must hold the Iron Ball for the rest of the challenge, and it can't learn Fling.
    -
    -
    -

I really want to start soon. Thanks!
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)
    (M) (F)

I'll give you another one then. Take a Budew. It must evolve into Roselia while you are travelling through Eterna Forest with Cheryl as your partner. It can then evolve into Roserade after soloing all trainers in Fuego Ironworks. Nickname it Symmetry.

Rules-
    No rules. Bring it.

Character's Name-

Rival's Name-

3- Budew (Symmetry)- It must evolve into Roselia while you are travelling through Eterna Forest with Cheryl as your partner. It can then evolve into Roserade after soloing all trainers in Fuego Ironworks.
    4- Palkia (???)- It must be caught in a Premier Ball. Palkia is not allowed to hold items. It must solo Cynthia's Garchomp without using super effective attacks.
    5-
    6-

And LarryAlberto, don't know if you didn't see my last post but here you go-

Take a Bonsly, it cannot evolve into Sudowoodo until it has cleared a gym out alone. When it evolves it must keep Mimic for the entire game, nickname him- Just a Tree.

Claimed Reuniclus

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast