Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135
Results 3,351 to 3,372 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

My team so far:
    -a Buneary, evolve it after soloing two trainers in Maylene's Gym. If you take nicknames, name it Rabbitson.
    -a Carvinine, let it learn attract

Things are going rather slowly here now, it seems. ThijmenHo, I'll give you another. Take a Girafarig. It must learn Agility and Baton Pass, and it must have Inner Focus as its ability.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

ThijmenHo, take a Gastly. It must not evolve until it has soloed 3 gym trainers in any gym that isn't Fantina's, reached level 37, and must always know Lick. It cannot evolve into Gengar until you reach the Pokemon League, if you can evolve it.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    RIP Crusade's Order
    May the memories of it last many times longer than the guild.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

can i get one or two more plz? so far have

Turtwig (still needs nickname and restrictions)
    Defender (Buizel) can evolve into Floatzel after defeating 5 wild Pachirisu and 4 wild Roselia. must always know surf
    Last edited by juffate; 18th September 2014 at 12:42 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 1822-1178-9012
    IGN:Robbie

Trinity League Badges Won

juffate, I'll give you one more. Take a Stunky. It can evolve after beating a Galactic Commander by only using STAB moves. It must learn and keep Flamethrower and Explosion. Nickname it Good Stuff.

juffate, call the Turtwig Sapling. It must beat 10 flying types and 15 bug types to evolve into Grotle, and then cannot evolve into Torterra until you have beaten the Electric gym.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    juffate, call the Turtwig Sapling. It must beat 10 flying types and 15 bug types to evolve into Grotle, and then cannot evolve into Torterra until you have beaten the Electric gym.
    Now i have...

Sapling (Turtwig) can't evolve until it beats 10 flying types and 15 bug types. can evolve to torterra after beating volkner.
    Defender (Buizel) can evolve into Floatzel after defeating 5 wild Pachirisu and 4 wild Roselia. must always know surf
    Good Stuff (Stunky) can evolve after beating a galactic commander using only STAB moves. also must learn and keep flamethrower and explosion

thanks guys. since not many people are suggesting things i would actually really appreciate if you kept giving me suggestions so i can start. u don't have to though. thanks again

OK, here's another.
    Take a Shinx from Route 202. It must solo 5 Geodudes to evolve into Luxio, and must solo 15 evolved Ground types to become a Luxray. It cannot be used in the Water gym.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Quote Originally Posted by Ironthunder1604 View Post
    OK, here's another.
    Take a Shinx from Route 202. It must solo 5 Geodudes to evolve into Luxio, and must solo 15 evolved Ground types to become a Luxray. It cannot be used in the Water gym.
    yay now I've got four which are

Sapling (Turtwig) can't evolve until it beats 10 flying types and 15 bug types. can evolve to torterra after beating volkner.
    Good Stuff (Stunky) can evolve after beating a galactic commander using only STAB moves. also must learn and keep flamethrower and explosion
    (Shinx) from Route 202. It must solo 5 Geodudes to evolve into Luxio, and must solo 15 evolved Ground types to become a Luxray. It cannot be used in the Water gym.

thanks a lot! any more from anyone else cause i really wanna start

juffate, here's another for you. Take a Sneasel. Catch it in a Heal Ball on Route 216 and evolve it into Weavile after it has soloed three trainers in the Snowpoint Gym. It must learn and keep X-Scissor and Rock Smash. Nickname it Sharpened.

thanks now i have...

-Sapling (Turtwig) can't evolve until it beats 10 flying types and 15 bug types. can evolve to torterra after beating volkner.
    -Defender (Buizel) can evolve into Floatzel after defeating 5 wild Pachirisu and 4 wild Roselia. must always know surf
    -Good Stuff (Stunky) can evolve after beating a galactic commander using only STAB moves. also must learn and keep flamethrower and explosion
    -(Shinx) from Route 202. It must solo 5 Geodudes to evolve into Luxio, and must solo 15 evolved Ground types to become a Luxray. It cannot be used in the Water gym.
    -Sharpened(Sneasel) Catch it in a Heal Ball on Route 216 and evolve it into Weavile after it has soloed three trainers in the Snowpoint Gym. It must learn and keep X-Scissor and Rock Smash.

i just need one more plus a nickname for Shinx. any ideas?

Sorry, forgot the nickname. Call the Shinx Thor.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Juffate, take a Drifloon named Crackers. In order to evolve Crackers, you need to level it up in a battle against one of Fantina's trainers (meaning that you must get a question wrong!). It must also be taught Fly.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

yay i finally get to start!!!!

My projected team:

-Sapling (Turtwig) can't evolve until it beats 10 flying types and 15 bug types. can evolve to torterra after beating volkner.
    -Defender (Buizel) can evolve into Floatzel after defeating 5 wild Pachirisu and 4 wild Roselia. must always know surf
    -Good Stuff (Stunky) can evolve after beating a galactic commander using only STAB moves. also must learn and keep flamethrower and explosion
    -Thor (Shinx) from Route 202. It must solo 5 Geodudes to evolve into Luxio, and must solo 15 evolved Ground types to become a Luxray. It cannot be used in the Water gym.
    -Sharpened(Sneasel) Catch it in a Heal Ball on Route 216 and evolve it into Weavile after it has soloed three trainers in the Snowpoint Gym. It must learn and keep X-Scissor and Rock Smash.
    -Crackers (Drifloon) must be fought fly and in order to evolve it must beat one trainer in the Heathome gym

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions. Well, here's my first progress update...

I began my game and named my character Eggs (because my first choice, Sir Scrambles, wouldn’t fit) After the TV show about the rare red Gyarados was over, I walked downstairs and was greeted by my mother who told me my friend No name was looking for me. I met him at his house and after he grabbed some stuff from his room, we headed off to find a rare Pokemon at Lake Verity. When we arrived, we saw two people talking to each other. After they left, No name and I walked into the tall grass (despite me saying it was dangerous) We found a briefcase that was accidentally left there by the two people that had just left. We were just about to try and deliver it to them when we were attacked by a pair of Starly. Just then the briefcase fell open and inside we found three pokeballs. i chose the one on the left, which contained a Turtwig. The Turtwig was easily able to defeat one of the Starly. No name’s Chimchar took out the other one just as easily. After one of the two people came back and saw we had used their pokemon. She then took the briefcase and left. As No name and I headed home, we ran into the two people from the lake. The man, who the girl called Professor, left and told the girl to follow him. The girl, who was named Dawn, told No name and I to visit their lab in Sandgem Town. The next day, my mother told me that the man was probably Professor Rowan. She then gave me the running shoes so i could get to Sandgem Town faster. So I began to travel to Professor Rowan’s lab. Once their, I met Dawn again, and as she led me to the lab when No name burst out of the lab and ran off. Dawn then took me inside and introduced me to Professor Rowan, who then let me keep the Turtwig. I nicknamed the Turtwig Sapling. Then he gave me a Pokedex and asked me to complete it. After I left the lab, Dawn taught me about Pokemon Centers and Poke Marts. then told me to tell my mother I was going on a journey. I did so and then No name's mom gave me a parcel to give to him. Next I went up to route 202, where Dawn showed me how to catch a Pokemon and gave me some Pokeballs.

I’m gonna go train for a bit and i’ll update my adventure again soon.

Team so far:

Sapling (Turtwig)

EDIT: 2nd update

Since my last update I Caught Thor the Shinx on route 202. After beating 10 Starly, Sapling met the first requirement for it's evolution. (now it just needs to solo 15 bug types) I arrived in Jubilife City where Dawn told me that No name was at the trainer school. There, I delivered the parcel to No name that his mother gave me. After that I completed a promotion and got a free Poketch. As soon as I got to route 203, No name challenged me to a battle. I beat him and continued along route 203. On my way through the cave that led to Oreburgh City, Thor beat 5 Geodudes (which was its requirement to evolve) After meeting with Roark, the Oreburgh City gym leader in the Oreburgh Mines, I challenged him and won my first badge.

I'll update again in a day or so.

My team so far...

Sapling (Turtwig) level 14
    Thor (Shinx) level 13

EDIT: time for update #3

Since i last posted,i went back to Jubilife City so i could get to the next town with a gym in it, Eterna City. When i got to Jubilife City, I saw Dawn and Professor Rowan being bothered by to wierd people, who turned out to be Grunts from Team Galactic. Together with Dawn, I was able to beat them and they ran away. Later on, Thor evolved into Luxio. After arriving in Floroma Town, a little girl asked me to help her father whoo was being held captive by Team Galactic. I decided i might need to train a bit before i was able to help the girl's father. so i trained near the Valley Windworks. While there, i caught a Buizel who i named Defender. After training for a while, Sapling met his 2nd requirement for evolution by beating 15 bug type Pokemon. After that, Defender met his first requirement by beating 5 wild Pachirisu. After obtaining a key to the Valley Windworks from 2 Galactic Grunts who were trying to steal some honey from a man, I entered the Valley Windworks and defeated one of Team Galactic's 3 commanders. Her name was Mars. Once I had beaten her, Sapling was able to evolve into Grotle. Then, the little girl and her father thanked me for stopping team Galactic and I left the building. The nest day, I battled and caught a Drifloon who i named Crackers outside the Valley Windworks. Now i'm headed off to Eterna City.

My team so far...

Sapling (Grotle) level 18
    Thor (Luxio) level 15
    Defender(Buizel) level 13
    Crackers (Drifloon) level 22

EDIT: update #4

Since last time, i battled against a bunch of trainers on route 205. Then i entered the Eterna Forest. upon doing so, i met a girl named Cheryl. She was worried about meeting up with team galacticin the forest so she asked me to go through the forest with her. so i did. after getting out of the Eterna Forest, i arrived in Eterna City. There, i challenged and defeated Gardenia, the Eterna City gym leader and won my 2nd badge. Afterwards, I met a woman named Cynthia, who gave me HM 01. I used it on Sappling and taught him the move Cut. Then, using the move cut, i chopped down a tree and entered a big building. it turned out to be Team Galactic's Eterna City base. Inside, i was able to defeat another one of Team Galactic's commanders. her name was Jupiter. after i beat her. i received 2 key items, a bicycle and an explorer kit. using the bicycle, i rode down cycling road back to Oreburgh City. then, i used cut to gain access to a part of route 206. there, i caught a Stunky. I named it Good Stuff. I'll update again soon.

Team so far....

Sapling (Grotle) level 21
    Thor (Luxio) level 21
    Defender (Buizel) level 21
    Crackers (Drifloon) level 22
    Good Stuff (Stunky) level 16
    Last edited by juffate; 29th September 2014 at 8:37 PM.

Well, it's been a while, but I still need 3 more for soulsilver:

Jigglypuff (Dark Moon) - It can evolve after using Sing to put a Gym Leader's Pokemon to sleep - from Winter02
    Bellsprout - It must defeat 10 flying or fire type before it can evolve to Weepinbell. As soon as you get a leaf stone you can evolve it to Victreebell. Once you get the tm Sunny Day you must teach it to him/her and it must use Sunny Day in every gym and E4 battle it is involved in - from EagleEye
    Rattata - It must be in your team for all the gym battles, and can only evolve after you've beaten all the Johto gyms - from Ironthunder1604

I would also like to do a scramble in pearl and another in platinum, and I want to use piplup in one. Which version and what restrictions are up to you.

@uzzlepay

in soulsilver, take a smeargle from the plains area of the safari zone. it must sketch and keep 3 moves of the same type (you choose which type) and the last move is up to you but it can't have a base power of less than 60 if the smeargle's ability is technician. if you take nicknames, name it Picasso.

also use the piplup in your platinum scramble. if you're taking nicknames, nickname it Waddle Dee. in order to evolve to prinplup, it must learn peck and use it at least once against every pokemon in the orebugh gym (including the regular gym trainers). In order to evolve into Empoleon, it must learn metal claw and use it to finish off 5 pokemon used by trainers in the Canalave Gym (this can include Byron's Pokemon) finally, after it evolves into Empoleon, it must learn and keep whirlpool.

BTW, I'm new to giving suggestions for scramble challenges so feel free to decline my suggestions for any (reasonable) reason

Thanks!

SoulSilver (need 2 more):
    Jigglypuff (Dark Moon) - It can evolve after using Sing to put a Gym Leader's Pokemon to sleep - from Winter02
    Bellsprout - It must defeat 10 flying or fire type before it can evolve to Weepinbell. As soon as you get a leaf stone you can evolve it to Victreebell. Once you get the tm Sunny Day you must teach it to him/her and it must use Sunny Day in every gym and E4 battle it is involved in - from EagleEye
    Rattata - It must be in your team for all the gym battles, and can only evolve after you've beaten all the Johto gyms - from Ironthunder1604
    Smeargle (Picasso) - from the plains area of the safari zone. it must sketch and keep 3 moves of the same type (you choose which type) and the last move is up to you but it can't have a base power of less than 60 if the smeargle's ability is technician. - from juffate

Platinum (need 5 more):
    piplup (Waddle Dee) - in order to evolve to prinplup, it must learn peck and use it at least once against every pokemon in the orebugh gym (including the regular gym trainers). In order to evolve into Empoleon, it must learn metal claw and use it to finish off 5 pokemon used by trainers in the Canalave Gym (this can include Byron's Pokemon) finally, after it evolves into Empoleon, it must learn and keep whirlpool. - from juffate

Pearl (need 6 more):

Also, I would like suggestion for nicknames for Bellsprout and Rattata, if anyone has any.

uzzlepay, I'll give you one for each game:

For SoulSilver, take a Ledyba. Catch it in a Fast Ball and evolve it into Ledian after soloing all the trainers in the Goldenrod Tunnel (not counting the TR hideout). It must learn and keep Bug Buzz and Reflect. Nickname it Star-Shine.

For Platinum, take the Togepi you get from Cynthia. It can evolve into Togetic freely but must survive three moves from Byron's Steelix before evolving into Togekiss. It must learn and keep Ancientpower and either Aura Sphere or Air Slash. Nickname it Cheery.

For Pearl, take a Glameow. Evolve it after it beats Mars Purugly at Lake Verity. It must learn and keep Sucker Punch and Assist. Nickname it Mischiefer.

Uzzlepay:

SoulSilver - take a Totodile. Must be female and named Cuddles. All of Cuddles' damage-dealing moves must be biting-based moves as soon as possible. To evolve into Feraligatr (no restriction for Croconaw), she must solo a member of the Elite Four.

Platinum - take a Budew named Sunshine. Sunshine can only evolve into Roselia when it levels up with a status condition. Evolution to Roserade is only possible once it learns Petal Dance.

Pearl - take a Shellos, a female, Western one to be exact. Name her Elphaba. To evolve to Gastrodon, you need to get up to and win the third Contest rank with her, in a category of your choosing.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

I would like a challenge for HeartGold all I ask is I have a starter and no nicknames for my Pokémon.

Kdude, for your starter, take a Chikorita. It can only evolve after it soloes 10 poison types, and 5 Flying types. To evolve again, it must have soloed the Ice gym.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Kdude146, take a Hoothoot. It must be the first Pokemon you catch. It may evolve freely but it must learn Fly, Roost and Psychic after evolving.

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135