Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 3,426 to 3,431 of 3431

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Road, I'll give you another one since this place is more dead than ever and I like how you are still going to do your challenge even if nobody had given you a new Pokemon in a long while. Take a Corsola, catch it in a Love Ball. You must fish it up with the Good Rod at Cherrygrove City. Since it only has a 3% chance of appearing, I'm not going to give you any other hard restrictions. Regarding its moveset, it must learn Surf and Power Gem. Nickname it チェリー.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Secret Bases

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    Road, I'll give you another one since this place is more dead than ever and I like how you are still going to do your challenge even if nobody had given you a new Pokemon in a long while. Take a Corsola, catch it in a Love Ball. You must fish it up with the Good Rod at Cherrygrove City. Since it only has a 3% chance of appearing, I'm not going to give you any other hard restrictions. Regarding its moveset, it must learn Surf and Power Gem. Nickname it チェリー.
    Bless you Kalo! And yes I definitely am!! (Turns out the previous file hasn't caught their Legendary Dogs yet tho, so once I do that I'll start this; maybe by then I'll have enough hahah.) I like your ideas too, they're all fun! thank you! c:

Team:
    - Hoothoot (フェスク): Catch in Moon Ball @ night, must learn Hypnosis (keep forever) and Fly AFTER defeat Magnemite while PAR, evolve after beating Snubbull
    - Paras (あさむし): Catch in Friend Ball, ability Dry Skin, no evolution until E4
    - Corsola (チェリー): Catch in Love Ball @ Cherrygrove City w/ Good Rod, must learn Surf and Power Gem.

Rules:
    - Due to the game being in Japanese, any nicknames should be Japanese (if you want to give them, otherwise I will choose them myself).
    - Please give a Pokeball restriction! ("Must be caught in X Pokeball")
    - No trading between games (only Pokemon that can be caught in HG)
    Slowly starting up trades again! Please be patient!

My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

Road, I'll give you another pokemon as well. Sounds like you need an early game pokemon until you can get the Apricorn poke balls from Kurt.

So, take a Geodude, caught in a Premier ball. Cant evolve into Golem due to your no trading Rule. Obviously you have control of the nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikasaur View Post
    Road, I'll give you another pokemon as well. Sounds like you need an early game pokemon until you can get the Apricorn poke balls from Kurt.

So, take a Geodude, caught in a Premier ball. Cant evolve into Golem due to your no trading Rule. Obviously you have control of the nickname.
    Oh yeah, good point hahah, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the save!

I miiiiight just have to go with this set. Still gonna be a bit before I start since Raikou/Entei are being pains, but if I do start and don't have two more, I may just choose two. Then if someone adds one I'll change over to that!

Team:
    - Hoothoot (フェスク): Catch in Moon Ball @ night, must learn Hypnosis (keep forever) and Fly AFTER defeat Magnemite while PAR, evolve after beating Snubbull
    - Corsola (チェリー): Catch in Love Ball @ Cherrygrove City w/ Good Rod, must learn Surf and Power Gem.
    - Geodude (かまふせ): Catch in Premiere Ball, cannot evolve due to no-trading.

Rules:
    - Due to the game being in Japanese, any nicknames should be Japanese (if you want to give them, otherwise I will choose them myself).

My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

Road, catch a female Koffing in a Love Ball it may not evolve until after is solos the Kimono Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    Road, catch a female Koffing in a Love Ball it may not evolve until after is solos the Kimono Girls
    Huh, interesting. Sounds tough but I'll do my best! Assuming no nickname so I'll assign one. Just one more!!

Team:
    - Geodude (かまふせ): Catch in Premiere Ball, cannot fully evolve due to no-trading.
    - Koffing [F] (おそれざん): Catch in Love Ball, evolve after soloing Kimono Girls

Rules:

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138