Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136
Results 3,376 to 3,379 of 3379

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Oh boy, these challenges are still a thing? Haha, it's been so long! I'll see if I can get in on the action if I have time next semester, but for now...

uzzeplay, take a Bronzor named Trinket. It must be caught in Wayward Cave, and cannot evolve unless it knows both a Steel and Psychic type move. Good luck!

As much as I love 6th Generation, I'm really wanting to have a nostalgic run on my Platinum and Heart Gold.

Rules for both:

-No insanely hard challenges, but be creative!
    -Nicknames are welcome, but may not be used (I prefer to name them myself)
    -Team diversity
    -A Flyer and Surfer for both teams
    -Full team

Platinum
    - Swablu - Must be male; Food themed nickname; Must know Sunny Day or Rain for as long as possible; Can evolve after soloing named Galactic member
    - Tangela - Must catch in the Great Marsh with 15 or less Safari Balls; Takes lead spot and I must catch a Wooper and Quagsire in the same Great Marsh excursion; Evolution requires defeating two different evolved Bug types by only using Mega Drain; Nickname must be related to plants
    -
    -
    -
    -

Heart Gold
    - Wooper - Nickname is a Spanish word; Can evolve after beating three categories in Pokeathlon with it; Cannot learn Water-based damage moves after learning Surf
    - Swinub - Must be first Pokemon caught in Ice Path; Must be caught with Moon Ball in the first room of the cave during morning or night; Piloswine: Ice Shard to KO wild Donphan; Mamoswine: Deal final blow to one of Clair's Pokemon; Nickname must be related to ancient animals
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you Chibi_Muffin and Kalosian!
    Last edited by Raptor737; 2nd February 2015 at 11:54 PM.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob
    Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Current Hunts:
    *(700 SRs)*

Raptor737, for Platinum, take a Swablu. It must be male. Nickname is up to you but it must be food themed. The Swablu must know either Sunny Day or Rain Dance for as much of the journey as you can. Evolve him after soloing a named Galactic member of your choice.

For HeartGold, take a Wooper. Nickname is again up to you, but this time, it must be a Spanish word. It can't evolve until you beat the Pokeathlon in three different categories with it. After you teach it Surf, it may not learn any other damaging Water moves.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Raptor737:

For Platinum, take a Tangela. You must catch it in the Great Marsh while you have 15 or less Safari Balls left. It must then be in the lead spot in your party while you catch a Wooper and a Quagsire in the Great Marsh, those two must be caught in the same Safari Game. To evolve, it must defeat two different kinds of evolved Bug-type Pokemon by only using Mega Drain. As for its nickname, it must be related to plants.

For HeartGold, take a Swinub. It must be the first Pokemon you catch in the Ice Path, and it must be caught in Moon Ball in the first room of the cave during morning or night. It can evolve into Piloswine after using Ice Shard to KO a wild Donphan, and into Mamoswine after dealing the final blow to one of Clair's Pokemon. Its nickname must be related to ancient animals.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136