Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136
Results 3,376 to 3,393 of 3393

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Oh boy, these challenges are still a thing? Haha, it's been so long! I'll see if I can get in on the action if I have time next semester, but for now...

uzzeplay, take a Bronzor named Trinket. It must be caught in Wayward Cave, and cannot evolve unless it knows both a Steel and Psychic type move. Good luck!

As much as I love 6th Generation, I'm really wanting to have a nostalgic run on my Platinum and Heart Gold.

Rules for both:

-No insanely hard challenges, but be creative!
    -Nicknames are welcome, but may not be used (I prefer to name them myself)
    -Team diversity
    -A Flyer and Surfer for both teams
    -Full team

Platinum
    - Swablu - Must be male; Food themed nickname; Must know Sunny Day or Rain for as long as possible; Can evolve after soloing named Galactic member
    - Tangela - Must catch in the Great Marsh with 15 or less Safari Balls; Takes lead spot and I must catch a Wooper and Quagsire in the same Great Marsh excursion; Evolution requires defeating two different evolved Bug types by only using Mega Drain; Nickname must be related to plants
    -
    -
    -
    -

Heart Gold
    - Wooper - Nickname is a Spanish word; Can evolve after beating three categories in Pokeathlon with it; Cannot learn Water-based damage moves after learning Surf
    - Swinub - Must be first Pokemon caught in Ice Path; Must be caught with Moon Ball in the first room of the cave during morning or night; Piloswine: Ice Shard to KO wild Donphan; Mamoswine: Deal final blow to one of Clair's Pokemon; Nickname must be related to ancient animals
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you Chibi_Muffin and Kalosian!
    Last edited by Raptor737; 2nd February 2015 at 11:54 PM.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Shiny Pokemon LF:

Current Hunts:
    *(700 SRs)*
    (FINISHED: *79*)

Raptor737, for Platinum, take a Swablu. It must be male. Nickname is up to you but it must be food themed. The Swablu must know either Sunny Day or Rain Dance for as much of the journey as you can. Evolve him after soloing a named Galactic member of your choice.

For HeartGold, take a Wooper. Nickname is again up to you, but this time, it must be a Spanish word. It can't evolve until you beat the Pokeathlon in three different categories with it. After you teach it Surf, it may not learn any other damaging Water moves.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Raptor737:

For Platinum, take a Tangela. You must catch it in the Great Marsh while you have 15 or less Safari Balls left. It must then be in the lead spot in your party while you catch a Wooper and a Quagsire in the Great Marsh, those two must be caught in the same Safari Game. To evolve, it must defeat two different kinds of evolved Bug-type Pokemon by only using Mega Drain. As for its nickname, it must be related to plants.

For HeartGold, take a Swinub. It must be the first Pokemon you catch in the Ice Path, and it must be caught in Moon Ball in the first room of the cave during morning or night. It can evolve into Piloswine after using Ice Shard to KO a wild Donphan, and into Mamoswine after dealing the final blow to one of Clair's Pokemon. Its nickname must be related to ancient animals.

But my head's down on the pavement, wondering where the years went
    All the time I spent, under eyes full of contempt
    My mind's still a crutch as I stand at the edge of what's ahead, I'm frozen instead

Hi everybody! After a few years, i'll like to start a new game on my Pokemon Platinum and i need your help to create my new team. I don't want impossible restrictions or useless pokemon. I can't trade and transfer pokemons. Only two pokemon of the same type on my team, no more.

PD: Sorry for my bad english, but I'm spanish xD

Ooh, this looks fun. I've been meaning to play through Diamond fully and this is a great way to do it.

Diamond Scramble
    > Yup-yup the male Bidoof - *insert restriction here*
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

• I have to use a Bidoof as my starter Pokemon. This means that Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup and their evolutions cannot be a part of my team. Once I catch said Bidoof, the starter Pokemon I chose immediately goes into the PC.
    • I'm only allowed to use the Pokemon found within the game, excluding the legendaries and post-game Pokemon.
    • No more than three Pokemon of the same type are allowed.
    • At least half of my team needs to be fully evolved.
    • I can only use one item per battle (excluding Poke Balls, obviously).
    • No male Combee (you know why).
    • If I find a shiny Pokemon, it goes straight into the PC. If I find a shiny version of one of my soon-to-be party members and it happens to be of the opposite gender, I'll either give it the same name or a slightly altered name, depending on the name, of course.

As for the nicknames, genders, and restrictions for the other Pokemon you choose, have fun with it! No inappropriate names though.
    Yes, I'm willing to search for the Pokemon with only a 12.5% of being one gender, I'm that bored.

Oh, and can you suggest a name for the male protagonist (aka Lucas)? I've only played as Dawn so I want a change a pace. Again, no inappropriate names and please try your best to be creative with this one.

//Edited because I didn't know how to make bullet points.//
    Last edited by LadyLilligant; 8th May 2015 at 12:40 AM.

...Audino what to put here so I just put one of my
    favorite Miiverse posts that I've drawn. o3o

-ShinnyShade
    Catch a Yanma and don't evolve it until level 45. The Pokemon you defeat to reach that level (or higher if you miss it the first time) must be part Rock type. You can't teach it any TMs until it evolves and you're not allowed to forget the move that's in it's first slot when you catch it.

...Audino what to put here so I just put one of my
    favorite Miiverse posts that I've drawn. o3o

Hi everybody! After a few years, i'll like to start a new game on my Pokemon Platinum and i need your help to create my new team. I don't want impossible restrictions or useless pokemon. I can't trade and transfer pokemons. Only two pokemon of the same type on my team, no more.

IMPORTANT: I forget on my first post to tell you that i'll really like to have a starter on my team. Thanks a lot <3

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLilligant View Post
    -ShinnyShade
    Catch a Yanma and don't evolve it until level 45. The Pokemon you defeat to reach that level (or higher if you miss it the first time) must be part Rock type. You can't teach it any TMs until it evolves and you're not allowed to forget the move that's in it's first slot when you catch it.
    That sound great! Really thanks I've got my first pokemon!

-Yanma. He don't evolves until level 45. The Pokemon you defeat to reach that level (or higher if you miss it the first time) must be part Rock type. You can't teach it any TMs until it evolves and you're not allowed to forget the move that's in it's first slot when you catch it.

ShinnyShade, take a Piplup as your starter. It can evolve into Prinplup freely, but it must solo all Black Belts and Ace Trainers on Route 215 before evolving into Empoleon. It must also learn Surf, and may only do so after you use the VS. Seeker to rematch any trainer of your choice on Route 212 a total of 4 times. If you take nicknames, name it Pengolar.

LadyLilligant, take a Budew. It must be Female and it must have Natural Cure. It must evolve into Roselia before you challenge Gardenia, you may then freely evolve it into Roserade. However, it must learn Giga Drain and keep it forever. It must also learn one move by TM, the last two of its moves are up to you. Nickname it Floria.

My mind's still a crutch as I stand at the edge of what's ahead, I'm frozen instead

IMPORTANT: I forget on my first post to tell you that i'll really like to have a starter on my team. Thanks a lot <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kalosian View Post
    ShinnyShade, take a Piplup as your starter. It can evolve into Prinplup freely, but it must solo all Black Belts and Ace Trainers on Route 215 before evolving into Empoleon. It must also learn Surf, and may only do so after you use the VS. Seeker to rematch any trainer of your choice on Route 212 a total of 4 times. If you take nicknames, name it Pengolar.

LadyLilligant, take a Budew. It must be Female and it must have Natural Cure. It must evolve into Roselia before you challenge Gardenia, you may then freely evolve it into Roserade. However, it must learn Giga Drain and keep it forever. It must also learn one move by TM, the last two of its moves are up to you. Nickname it Floria.
    Like it! Thanks a lot.

-Yanmega. He don't evolves from Yanma until level 45. The Pokemon you defeat to reach that level (or higher if you miss it the first time) must be part Rock type. You can't teach it any TMs until it evolves and you're not allowed to forget the move that's in it's first slot when you catch it.
    -Empoleon. Piplup as your starter. It can evolve into Prinplup freely, but it must solo all Black Belts and Ace Trainers on Route 215 before evolving into Empoleon. It must also learn Surf, and may only do so after you use the VS. Seeker to rematch any trainer of your choice on Route 212 a total of 4 times. If you take nicknames, name it Pengolar.

shinyshade,
    I appreciate that you've had no replies since May, so you might not still need this, but if you do:
    Pachirisu, who must still know SuperFang when you face the Champion

ladylilligant,
    Likewise, I know it's been since May, but you should use a Geodude, male, Evolve him as far as you can, but he must keep the moves Rock Smash and Explosion.
    I'm too old to play Pokemon and proud!!!

Getting back into the whole Pkmn thing, and finding this "Metagame" malarkey rather complicated...
    Always up for a battle, but must apologise as time is limited and I work very unsociable hours.

Friend Code: 1908-1300-6366
    In-Game Name: Jemslie

I like to do Challenge Runs
    Completed Challenges:
    LeafGreen Monotype (Water)
    FireRed Gift-Pokemon-Only
    Sapphire Nuzlocke
    Ongoing Challenges:
    Platinum Monotype (Normal)
    Pending Challeges:
    White Scramble -Awaiting Suggestions

Ok so, I'm thinking of doing a scramble challenge on Heartgold, so any suggestions will be appreciated I would like a starter on my team, but I don't mind which one~

FC: 2406-5113-6408

Magnelithe, take a Totodile and name it "Frank" if you use nicknames. It can only evolve at Lv. 25 during the Ecruteak Gym Battle against Morty.

Then, it can only while battling the trainers inside the Blackthorne City Gym.

It must always know the move Slash.

Magnelithe, take a Phanpy. It must have evolved into Donphan before you challenge Clair. As a Donphan, it must learn and keep Knock Off and Rock Slide. If you take nicknames, name it Phantastic.

So far, my team consists of:
    - Frank, can only evolve at lvl 25 during battle with Morty, then again whilst battling trainers in Blackthorn Gym. Must always know Slash.
    - Phantastic, evolve before challenging Clair, and must always know Knock Off and Rock Slide.

Thank you for the suggestions! I would like a Pokemon that I can get somewhat early in the game next...

Quote Originally Posted by Magnelithe View Post
    Ok so, I'm thinking of doing a scramble challenge on Heartgold, so any suggestions will be appreciated :D I would like a starter on my team, but I don't mind which one~
    Take a Sandshrew. This Sandshrew was once abused by Team Rocket and has developed a grudge against the evildoers. It must solo all the Team Rocket members in Slowpoke Well in one go without leaving the place once to use the Pokémon Centre or to restock items and whatnot (You can soft reset if you fail). Of course, even after that its work is not done. It must solo at least eight trainers in the Rocket Hideout and at least ten Rocket Grunts in the Radio Tower and the Goldenrod Underground combined.

No other restrictions, just plain old Rocket belting. Have fun.

- Frank, can only evolve at lvl 25 during battle with Morty, then again whilst battling trainers in Blackthorn Gym. Must always know Slash.
    - Phantastic, evolve before challenging Clair, and must always know Knock Off and Rock Slide.
    - Solo TR members in Slowpoke Well without leaving, solo 8 trainers in TR hideout, 10 TR grunts in Radio Tower and Goldenrod Underground.

I like this team so far. I never used these in my original playthrough~

I've made a start, but at this rate I'll only have one Pokemon until after Whitney...

Quote Originally Posted by Magnelithe View Post
    - Solo TR members in Slowpoke Well without leaving, solo 8 trainers in TR hideout, 10 TR grunts in Radio Tower and Goldenrod Underground.

I like this team so far. I never used these in my original playthrough~

I've made a start, but at this rate I'll only have one Pokemon until after Whitney...
    I will give you a bellsprout. Call him King Bell if it is a male bellspout call her Queen Bell if it is a female one. Ofcourse this title needs to be earned properly, so it has to solo the entire Bellsprout tower. Besides that no more restrictions
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136