Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Lost Hero, have yourself a Croagunk. It may only have one STAB move until it evolves.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Losthero take a Porygon. Evolve it to Porygon 2 after you reach the Canalave Library and read at least one legend.

If you want it to evolve it to Porygon Z, it has to be after the trip to the Distortion World and defeating/catching Giratina.

Losthero, take a Drifblim that must know Fly. It can only evolve from Drifloon once it has gotten 5 stat boosts via Ominous Wind, with one of them being during a gym battle

@LostHero, take a Buizel. It may only evolve once it solos Wake's Floatzel using only Aqua Jet.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Rules:
    • I would like to rotate eight different Pokémon including Gallade.
    • If you want me to use a Pokémon not normally found pre E4 in Platinum, you must send me an egg of said Pokémon.
    • I CAN do trade evolutions by myself.
    • No starter/Bidoof/Starly. Reason: I use them everytime I do a normal one so I don't want to do so this time around.
    • At least one Pokémon MUST be catchable either before Gardenia or IMMEDIATLY after (on Route 206).
    • All Pokémon MUST have requirements. The more, the better. Anyone can give Gallade requirements.

TEAM

Pokémon and Requirements
    1. Gallade- requirements currently unkown.
    2. Rampardos- In order to evolve, it must know a Rock move AND it must solo Bryon's Bastiodon.
    3. Kricketune- (nicknamed "La La La" [with the spaces]) Before it can evolve, Kricketot must defeat five Starly and five Bidoof.
    4. Dusknoir- (nickname it ShadowBomb) Must be caught at Lost Tower. It can only evolve into Dusclops after it has soloed any trainer in the 6th gym. To evolve into its final form, it must solo two Galactic Grunts at Mt. Coronet.
    5. Toxicroak- can only have one STAB move until it evolves.
    6. Porygon-Z- Evolves into Porygon 2 after reaching the Canalave Library and read at least one legend. Evolves into Porygon Z, after the trip to the Distortion World and defeating/catching Giratina.
    7. Drifblim- Must know Fly and can only evolve once it has gotten 5 stat boosts via Ominous Wind, with one of them being during a gym battle.
    8. Floatzel- It may only evolve once it solos Wake's Floatzel using only Aqua Jet.

Just waiting for a requirement for Gallade, then I'll be ready to do the challenge! Thanks for all the great Pokémon! I'm really excited!

Lost Hero - Your restrictions on Gallade:

Get it as a Ralts. Name it Focus. It can't evolve until it learns Calm Mind. It can't evolve after that until it solos one of Bryon's Pokemon.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Rules:
    • I would like to rotate eight different Pokémon including Gallade.
    • If you want me to use a Pokémon not normally found pre E4 in Platinum, you must send me an egg of said Pokémon.
    • I CAN do trade evolutions by myself.
    • No starter/Bidoof/Starly. Reason: I use them everytime I do a normal one so I don't want to do so this time around.
    • At least one Pokémon MUST be catchable either before Gardenia or IMMEDIATLY after (on Route 206).
    • All Pokémon MUST have requirements. The more, the better. Anyone can give Gallade requirements.

TEAM

Pokémon and Requirements
    1. Gallade- (nickname Focus) It must know Calm Mind to evolve the first time, then needs to solo one of Bryon's Pokémon to evolve.
    2. Rampardos- In order to evolve, it must know a Rock move AND it must solo Bryon's Bastiodon.
    3. Kricketune- (nicknamed "La La La" [with the spaces]) Before it can evolve, Kricketot must defeat five Starly and five Bidoof.
    4. Dusknoir- (nickname it ShadowBomb) Must be caught at Lost Tower. It can only evolve into Dusclops after it has soloed any trainer in the 6th gym. To evolve into its final form, it must solo two Galactic Grunts at Mt. Coronet.
    5. Toxicroak- can only have one STAB move until it evolves.
    6. Porygon-Z- Evolves into Porygon 2 after reaching the Canalave Library and read at least one legend. Evolves into Porygon Z, after the trip to the Distortion World and defeating/catching Giratina.
    7. Drifblim- Must know Fly and can only evolve once it has gotten 5 stat boosts via Ominous Wind, with one of them being during a gym battle.
    8. Floatzel- It may only evolve once it solos Wake's Floatzel using only Aqua Jet.

Awesome! I'm gonna go and start now!

i would like to start a scramble challenge for my HG game
    my rules are no more than two pokemon of the same type
    Please no solo a whole gym leader to evolve
    Yea so thats it

1-Feraligatr that must solo Proton to evolve to Croconaw, and Petrel, Arianna, and Archer in the radio tower mission to evolve again

2-Lickitung that evolves after it uses a Chople Berry 3 times

3-Remoraid. Must learn at least one TM or HM before it can evolve.

2-Natu that can only evolve after three of your other Pokemon evolve. The only evolutions that count, though, are ones that happen after you've caught it.

so far this is looking fun never used any of these four ^_^~

I cannot use meowth since i have HG

Y'all just like to my life hard dont u
    Last edited by Audino; 20th May 2011 at 9:00 PM.

Audino take a Feraligatr that must solo Proton to evolve to Croconaw, and Petrel, Arianna, and Archer in the radio tower mission to evolve again

Audino take a Lickitung that evolves after it uses a Chople Berry 3 times.

Audino: Take a Scyther. Catch him/her on a Tuesday.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

audino take a meowth that can only evolve once it has defeated 10 magnemite

I'm going to do another scramble challenge on heart gold version. I need six pokemon. I'm taking pokemon now.
    Last edited by Super_Jamalx9000; 20th May 2011 at 3:07 AM.

Super Jamal what version?

Look at my previous post.

Audino, take a Remoraid. Must learn at least one TM or HM before it can evolve.

Super_Jamalx9000, which version are you playing? If it's one of the Johto games, take a Mareep that can only evolve into Flaffy after you have 3 Badges and can only become Ampharos once you have healed Jasmine's Amphy. If it's one of the Sinnoh games, take a Cleffa that becomes Clefairy at any time but must use Metronome to use at least one attacking move of each of the 17 types to become Clefable.

Super jamal take an Ampharos. It must evolve into its final form during the same time as another pokemon.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Sorry, but I am denying rusaemflrg's request. I'm playing Heart Gold. I accepted the Mareep.

Mareep: it can only evolve into Flaffy when i obtain 3 gym badges and into Ampharos once I heal Jasmine's Ampharos
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Super_Jamalx9000; 20th May 2011 at 3:18 AM.

Super Jamal take a Seel that evolves after it defeats a wild Gyarados in the Lake of Rage in the rain. (it doesn't have to be the Red one if you want)

Super_Jamalx9000 u get the honor of taking the wondrous staryu on your journey and it can only be evolved by a water stone from fisher tully

SuperJamal take a Togekiss. To evolve it must use either Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, or Hydro Cannon via Metronome. It cannot evolve to Togekiss until it learns Fly

I accept all 3 requests, but I need a starter.

Mareep: it can only evolve into Flaffy if I obtain 3 gym badges and into Ampharos once I heal Jasmine's Ampharos
    Seel: that can evolve after it defeats a wild gayarados in Lake of Rage in the rain
    Staryu: it can only be evolved by the water stone recieved by fisher tully
    Togepi: other can evolve into Togetic if Mentronome ends up Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon and into Togekiss once it learns Fly
    -
    -

Super_Jamalx9000, start with Chikorita. It must solo either Whitney or Chuck to evolve into Bayleef, and it must defeat seven different letters of Unown before evolving into Meganium. Nickname it Blade.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Audino - Take a Natu that can only evolve after three of your other Pokemon evolve. The only evolutions that count, though, are ones that happen after you've caught it. Good luck!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

SuperJamal, your last Pokemon will be a Pineco. Pineco wants to prove that it's an athlete: name it Penny if a girl, or Pedro if a boy. It must be part of a winning team in three consecutive Pokeathlons in order to evolve (ie., win three Pokeathlons in a row, all with Pineco; if you lose, you have to start all over again). Enjoy.

Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast